May 22, 2024, 04:45:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #553 12/3 - 12/4/2006  (Read 99884 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: December 04, 2006, 07:53:39 PM »

I was just reading back and saw an interview on "Nova" with Paulus and Anita.  And they both called Natalee "that girl".   Evil or Very Mad

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: December 04, 2006, 07:57:27 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Quote from: "igsigs"
It's sounding more and more like Anita is up to her big white bra in this.

lol

IIRC, there was a Dutch Hasbikos article from waaay back that referred to her as a witness/suspect. I have no link, but i think it is possible that there is a PV from her. At least there should be.

Hmm.  Just maybe there needs to be more found out about Anita.   I don't remember very much information available about her.  And she was coming and going to Joran in the jail and etc.  And what really drives me up the wall was this stuff when she supposedly described Natalee's panties:--(.  There is just something really, really wrong with Anita.

I'm curious as to how she and Paulus hooked up in the first place, and what that story is.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: December 04, 2006, 07:57:40 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
ANITA knows he is a monster

she even gave him his own apartment

she was skerrrrrrrrrrred of him

I agree that Anita was afraid of Joran.  She wanted him away from her other two sons.  Mother knows best she rasied the monster.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: December 04, 2006, 07:58:21 PM »

I was just reading back and saw an interview on "Nova" with Paulus and Anita.  And they both called Natalee "that girl".   Evil or Very Mad

It's so coarse and unfeeling.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: December 04, 2006, 07:59:57 PM »

They always do.  They can never refer to Natalee by her name.  The Kalpoes say in their statement how is the girl.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: December 04, 2006, 08:00:31 PM »

Yes Ono.  I'm curious too.  There just isn't a whole lot we seem to know about Paulus or Anita.  Heaven knows all kinds of details were splashed across the pages about Beth, Jug, Robin, Dave and the rest, many untrue.  Remember when someone even brought up that Natalee's brother got a new truck and there was discussion about where the money came from for it?  And it turned out I think it was the grandparents that helped buy it.  And he needed it to get to and from school and work?  As IF it were anyone's business in the first place.  But just what do we know about Anita?  And what has she been saying/doing all this time?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: December 04, 2006, 08:01:48 PM »

Well, I'd like to know whether or not there are any connections to Hitler in any of Anita's or Paulus' families ?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: December 04, 2006, 08:01:58 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"

It's so coarse and unfeeling.

I'd like to see a psychological profile on Anita done by a professional.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: December 04, 2006, 08:02:41 PM »

I've had my mind in this case for quite a while and intensely so since Devries.
Last night, I put myself in the place of a girl who is in a moving car with 3 creeps who start assaulting her. They are travelling a deserted area and it is dark. She can guess what is going to happen next as they are heading in a direction away from where she thought hey were going.
The car stops as the driver has to go to the washroom. ( Arashi )She struggles and manages to get out of the car and starts to run for her life. She falls. She gets back up. And starts to run again. She can hear
the Dutch guy calling her and she runs faster. He catches up with her.
This point is in between Arashi and the Huts.
Joran catches up to her and she is down in the sand.
{ use your imagination  }
Afterwards, Joran continues along the beach until he gets to the first place where he can get up to the street.
What cell tower picked up that call to Deepak, there was noise so he was at the outer edge of the raduis.
He uses his phone to call Deepak for a ride. He finds out that Deepak has gone home because he didn't  know what else to do.
He knows where Freddy is, he tries to find him or Guido.
This to me explains why Deepak waits for Joran. He didn't drop him off like he said, the girl got out of the car and ran and Joran ran after her.
Deepak does wait at the beach then he drives and looks around, but he can't see anything, so he goes home with Satish. And waits for Joran to call.

IMO It has nevr been discussed where Natalee escaped from the car and was caught.
Deepak can't exactly remember what road he turned down when he dropped them off. Because he didn't.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: December 04, 2006, 08:04:26 PM »

Well, I'd like to know whether or not there are any connections to Hitler in any of Anita's or Paulus' families ?

That Hitler thing...It just SO rings like something someone of the Van der Sloot's ilk would come up with.  Yes, Hitler was a bad man alright.  It sounds like more of a European thing.  Not something Natalee would say.  I think that Hitler thing was just another big fat ole lie.  And the worst part of it was some of the follow up about it, like asking Beth if she was related to Hitler.  What a bunch of dolts!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: December 04, 2006, 08:06:47 PM »

I see what you mean Kat.  But there has been so much discussion and trying to figure out if and when they went to the beach or not.  And where and when and if and over and over.  What you post is very interesting.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: December 04, 2006, 08:07:16 PM »

Yes Ono.  I'm curious too.  There just isn't a whole lot we seem to know about Paulus or Anita.  Heaven knows all kinds of details were splashed across the pages about Beth, Jug, Robin, Dave and the rest, many untrue.  Remember when someone even brought up that Natalee's brother got a new truck and there was discussion about where the money came from for it?  And it turned out I think it was the grandparents that helped buy it.  And he needed it to get to and from school and work?  As IF it were anyone's business in the first place.  But just what do we know about Anita?  And what has she been saying/doing all this time?

Oh yes, you are so right---Natalee's family has been spared no mercy by small & evil-minded slanderering pinheads.

I have always been curious about the personal backgrounds of both Sloots.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: December 04, 2006, 08:07:31 PM »

That Hitler thing...It just SO rings like something someone of the Van der Sloot's ilk would come up with.  Yes, Hitler was a bad man alright.  It sounds like more of a European thing.  Not something Natalee would say.  I think that Hitler thing was just another big fat ole lie.  And the worst part of it was some of the follow up about it, like asking Beth if she was related to Hitler.  What a bunch of dolts!

Agreed!

I am hard pressed to believe that an American teen would come up with the Hitler reference.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: December 04, 2006, 08:08:41 PM »

Anita is German. As for being Adolf's kin...prolly a longshot. But much more likely than somebody from the American south. KJ is a doofus.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: December 04, 2006, 08:09:59 PM »

Stupid is as stupid does, mama used to say.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: December 04, 2006, 08:11:36 PM »

Straight out of a European mind & imagination, no doubt about it....NOT from Natalee.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: December 04, 2006, 08:12:29 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
does anyone have a picture of JORAN missing his front teeth ??

cause i think thats what youre gonna see pretty soon

i can sense it  Cool

thanks

maybe knock out another couple

we will be getting a PREVIEW of whats to come
 Cool

what about Anita with NO teeth
I am very anrgy again over that woman's lying.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: December 04, 2006, 08:13:05 PM »

Just like the slave comment.  That was a Vam der Sloot thing also.  Natalee never said that.  But I bet the Sloots have said it often.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: December 04, 2006, 08:13:07 PM »

Straight out of a European mind & imagination, no doubt about it....NOT from Natalee.

Absolutely.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: December 04, 2006, 08:14:31 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

Anita is German. As for being Adolf's kin...prolly a longshot. But much more likely than somebody from the American south. KJ is a doofus.

I did not known she was German. Maybe there is a drunk or two in her family. There things do run along those lines..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.