May 22, 2024, 08:36:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 417071 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: November 06, 2009, 05:44:50 PM »

Those Anthonys bring out the worst in me.   

They seem to have the effect on many many people trim...you are in good company!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: November 06, 2009, 05:50:52 PM »

Chloroform, Evidence Among New Casey Documents
Posted: 9:21 am EST November 6, 2009
Updated: 5:28 pm EST November 6, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla.-- Over 2,000 pages of new documents were released Friday, including information that Casey Anthony may have had a bottle full of chloroform and a used syringe.

The newly-released documents are shedding new light on the evidence prosecutors are using to build their case against Casey Anthony including details about the evidence at the scene where Caylee's body was discovered.

At the scene where investigators found Caylee Anthony’s remains, they recovered a Disney bag that contained a Cool Blue Gatorade bottle. Even after the six months from time Caylee was last seen alive and the time her remains were found, the bottle contained a liquid that still smelled of household chemicals and a used syringe.

In the documents there was a bombshell of evidence:

Tests from the FBI show chloroform was in the bottle and in the syringe. Eyewitness News had reported previously that there were traces of chloroform found in the trunk of Casey’s car.

Forensic experts told Eyewitness News Chloroform could be a by-product of decomposition, but the level found in the trunk would be too high to be natural from a small child. That may suggest chloroform from another source was in the trunk.

Investigators believe Casey had searched the internet on her computer to find out how to make Chloroform. They found similar search results on her ex-boyfriend's computer several months before discovering those on Casey's computer. Chloroform can be made with common household chemicals and can be deadly in high doses.

Test results from an entomology report (read it) show the trunk also reveal the presence of what are called "coffin flies." An entomologist wrote that those are the most common flies found in human decomposition.

They found signs of flies that typically arrive both early and late in the decaying process.

If Caylee's body was in the trunk of Casey’s car, experts determined it was likely her body was removed sometime between June 19 2008, which is three days after she was last seen alive, and June 27; the day the car was found in an Amscot parking lot.

Investigators also found something on the clothing of Caylee's favorite doll, a doll her family says she never went anywhere without. The doll was found in Casey's car and they later believe that it was urine they found on the doll's clothing.

Most the documents released Friday are detailed reports of FBI examinations of evidence (read it). There are also some photos of evidence among the documents (see them).

Also among the documents are Henkel tape product specs along with a list of suppliers (read it) and a document about the day investigators went to the jail to take photos of Casey's tattoo (read doc | see tattoo photos).

http://www.wftv.com/news/21539718/detail.html

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: November 06, 2009, 05:55:00 PM »

I found this posted on another site:

ben·zo·di·az·e·pine (bnz-d-z-pn, -pn)
n.
Any of a group of psychotropic agents used as antianxiety agents, muscle relaxants, sedatives, and hypnotics.

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/benzodiazepine_abuse/article_em.htm

Benzodiazepine Abuse Overview
Benzodiazepines are a type of medication known as tranquilizers. Familiar names include Valium and Xanax. They are some of the most commonly prescribed medications in the United States. When people without prescriptions take these drugs for their sedating effects, then use turns into abuse.

•Doctors may prescribe a benzodiazepine for the following legitimate medical conditions:

◦Anxiety

◦Insomnia

◦Alcohol withdrawal

◦Seizure control

◦Muscle relaxation

◦Inducing amnesia for uncomfortable procedures

◦Given before an anesthetic (such as before surgery)

•Benzodiazepines act on the central nervous system, produce sedation and muscle relaxation, and lower anxiety levels.

•Although more than 2000 different benzodiazepines have been produced, only about 15 are currently FDA-approved in the United States. They are usually classified by how long their effects last.

◦Ultra-short acting - Midazolam (Versed), triazolam (Halcion)

◦Short-acting - Alprazolam (Xanax), lorazepam (Ativan)

◦Long-acting - Chlordiazepoxide (Librium), diazepam (Valium
•Benzodiazepines are commonly abused. This abuse is partially related to the toxic effects that they produce and also to their widespread availability. They can be chronically abused or, as seen more commonly in hospital emergency departments, intentionally or accidentally taken in overdose. Death and serious illness rarely result from benzodiazepine abuse alone; however, they are frequently taken with either alcohol or other medications. The combination of benzodiazepines and alcohol can be dangerous.

•Benzodiazepines have also been used as a "date rape" drug because they can markedly impair and even abolish functions that normally allow a person to resist or even want to resist sexual aggression or assault. In recent years, the detection and conviction of people involved in this has increased dramatically. The drug is usually added to alcohol-containing drinks or even soft drinks in powder or liquid forms and can be hard to taste.
http://www.justice.gov/dea/concern/ketamine_factsheet.html

Ketamine

Street terms for Ketamine: jet, super acid, Special "K", green, K, cat Valium1

What does Ketamine look like?

Ketamine comes in a clear liquid and a white or off-white powder form.
How is Ketamine used?

Ketamine is a tranquilizer most commonly used on animals.
The liquid form can be injected, consumed in drinks, or added to smokable materials.
The powder form can be used for injection when dissolved.2
In certain areas, Ketamine is being injected intramuscularly.3
Who uses Ketamine?

Ketamine, along with the other "club drugs," has become popular among teens and young adults at dance clubs and "raves."
How does Ketamine get into the United States?

Marketed as a dissociative general anesthetic for human and veterinary use, the only known source of Ketamine is via diversion of pharmaceutical products.
Recent press reports indicate that a significant number of veterinary clinics are being robbed specifically for their Ketamine stock.
DEA reporting indicates that a major source of Ketamine in the United States is product diverted from pharmacies in Mexico.4
How much does Ketamine cost?

Prices average $20 to $25 per dosage unit.5
What are some consequences of Ketamine use?

Higher doses produce an effect referred to as "K-Hole," an "out of body," or "near-death" experience.6
Use of the drug can cause delirium, amnesia, depression, and long-term memory and cognitive difficulties. Due to its dissociative effect, it is reportedly used as a date-rape drug.7

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: November 06, 2009, 05:58:51 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/casey-anthony-stations-highlight-insect-chloroform-details.html
Casey Anthony: Stations highlight insect, chloroform details
posted by halboedeker on Nov 6, 2009 12:36:12 PM
<snipped>
*** WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing focused on "the significant decomposition in Casey's car trunk and on paper towels that the scientists believe were used to wipe up the decompositional fluids."

The information was potentially very important because of the scientific opinion, Kealing said. He highlighted that a scientist believed that the child's remains had been dumped in June or July 2008 because of the insect colonization in the skeletonized remains.

"That would contradict the claims of Casey's defense team that someone else put the remains in the woods after Casey was locked up," Kealing said.

I said long ago that bugs/plant growth will tell the tale.... she's 

And it can't happen soon enough.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: November 06, 2009, 06:03:37 PM »

Thanks Tupelo.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #465 on: November 06, 2009, 06:11:00 PM »

I am still reading docs...

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/1106/21540506.pdf

on page 8, at the bottom, there are arrows fromQ238 to Q240.1.1 with hand written notes...at the top is written 'items from the scene'...at the bottom is written..."Det'n foreign chemicals that KILLED VICTIM

Then on pg9 at the top...item #Q244 (doll) there is another hand written note that reada, ' det'n if residues from chemicals that KILLED VICTIM are present'

I think det'n...might mean determine? what do you think?

NOW THIS IS A BOMBSHELL !! I had never said that before **i think**....im in so much shock, the syringe, "cleaning products"....So Casey's friend was telling the truth...Casey said in her own words...."not chloroform, cleaning products.."...wow! Now im confused about the urine..any help? it was within the crystal lite bottle found in the garage?? why would there be pee in a bottle, if caylee was wearing a diaper?

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: November 06, 2009, 06:14:02 PM »

Thanks tupelo!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #467 on: November 06, 2009, 06:18:51 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I've been waiting to read the doc release all day, but work kept on interupting. Will start now.  One question: Did the FBI techies finally find the dead squirrel that crawled up into KC's car?  Any docs released on that? 

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: November 06, 2009, 06:33:21 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I've been waiting to read the doc release all day, but work kept on interupting. Will start now.  One question: Did the FBI techies finally find the dead squirrel that crawled up into KC's car?  Any docs released on that? 

That's the funniest thing I have heard all day.   

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: November 06, 2009, 06:38:13 PM »

Wonder when Conway will hit the airwaves, been kind of quiet so far 

He's probably too busy trying to find an escape route 

... And this time in a motorized mobility scooter.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: November 06, 2009, 06:41:41 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: November 06, 2009, 06:50:22 PM »

Hi Monkeys

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #472 on: November 06, 2009, 06:50:56 PM »

Hi Monkeys

We better watch out or CC (with his Oprah liar, liar, pants on fire) just might create some docs and post them!

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: November 06, 2009, 06:58:23 PM »

Hi Monkeys

We better watch out or CC (with his Oprah liar, liar, pants on fire) just might create some docs and post them!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: November 06, 2009, 07:04:15 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21532034/detail.html
Small Flies Could Be Big Evidence Against Anthony
Hundreds Of Pages Of Anthony Case Documents Available

POSTED: 1:26 pm EST November 5, 2009
UPDATED: 5:13 pm EST November 6, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- New evidence released on Friday in the case against Casey Anthony may finally include the smoking gun prosecutors have been seeking since her arrest.

According to forensic reports, the presence of microscopic flies in Anthony's trunk is important because the flies feed on decomposition. Reports indicated the insects were also found at the site where Caylee Anthony's body was found in December.

The forensic report was dated Sept. 22, 2009. Inside the trunk and a trash bag from Anthony's car, investigators recovered a large number of so-called coffin flies, which are gnats that feed on human decomposition.

Forensic botanist Neal Haskell concluded that a large number of the insects found on paper towels inside a trash bag meant there was decompositional fluid on the towels.

"Given the association of the towels with the car, it seems most likely that the paper toweling was used in an attempt to clean the decompositional fluids purged from the remains in the trunk of the car," the report stated.

In addition Haskell said the insects found in Caylee's skeletalized remains and near the body indicated insects started colonizing there in late June or early July 2008.

~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #475 on: November 06, 2009, 07:05:38 PM »

Hi Monkeys

omg - How funny - perhaps that was the decomp in the trunk - she put it there to give it a proper burial?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: November 06, 2009, 07:06:23 PM »

cut my post off...     

That would contradict a claim from Anthony's defense team that someone else put the remains in the woods after she was jailed in October.

FBI lab reports also indicated traces of chloroform on four pieces of trunk liner taken from Anthony's car.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: November 06, 2009, 07:06:56 PM »

O/T - now sure where to put this....but I am sure a MOD will put it where it belongs!!  But it shows that JUSTICE IS ALIVE

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/091106_royce_zeigler_baby_grace

Jury Convicts Baby Grace's Stepdad of Murder

Updated: Friday, 06 Nov 2009, 5:48 PM CST
Published : Friday, 06 Nov 2009, 10:43 AM CST

GALVESTON, Texas - A Southeast Texas man was convicted Friday of capital murder in the 2007 beating death of his 2-year-old stepdaughter whose battered body was found in a container floating in Galveston Bay.

Jurors deliberated for 4 1/2 hours before finding Royce Clyde Zeigler II guilty in the death of the child known as "Baby Grace." He will receive an automatic life sentence because prosecutors did not seek the death penalty. Jurors also could have convicted Zeigler of a lesser charge of manslaughter.

Zeigler and his wife, Kimberly Trenor, the toddler's mother, were accused of killing her during a discipline session that spun out of control. Trenor was convicted of capital murder in February and also received an automatic life sentence.

continued at link

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: November 06, 2009, 07:09:29 PM »

From just what little I've read so far it is an open & shut case.  I give the jury 30 minutes or less.   I really do hope it comes to trial and there's no plea deal.  Caylee needs her day in court!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: November 06, 2009, 07:10:22 PM »

cut my post off...     

That would contradict a claim from Anthony's defense team that someone else put the remains in the woods after she was jailed in October.

FBI lab reports also indicated traces of chloroform on four pieces of trunk liner taken from Anthony's car.

thanks trim....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.