May 13, 2024, 08:46:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #3 7/11 - 7/12/11  (Read 362563 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1080 on: July 12, 2011, 10:33:33 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
I talked with juror 11 (via phone) he says he just wants to "get his life in order." #CaseyAnthony -jfell

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
Well good luck with that, how do you live with the fact you let a child murderer go free?  He knew she was guilty, he knew the other jurors did too, he is full of himself and I feel he was the driving force to a not guilty verdict.  Good Lord. 

I agree.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1081 on: July 12, 2011, 10:37:03 PM »

GaryTuchmanCNN Gary Tuchman
Tonight, I talk to a juror in the Casey Anthony case. She has received hate mail and death threats, and she is shaken. #ac 360 #cnn

http://twitter.com/#!/GaryTuchmanCNN

But once again..if you have received death threats why are you allowing the press to come to your home..I mean once the press van is in the driveway everyone knows where you live and you are a Anthony juror..

Just like the man last night who says his wife left the state and quit her job because she was fearful..then why did he have an interview with the press at their home?  And why him..if the wife was the juror..

These people are too dumb for words..if I was afraid for my life..I wouldn't want people to know where I lived and I wouldn't want people in my general neighborhood to know I was on that jury, then they tell a friend, who tells a friend..so why invite the news people right to your frontdoor?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1082 on: July 12, 2011, 10:38:46 PM »

I had a terrible dream last night about this. I NEVER dream at all. I can't tell you one dream I have had in 5 years or more. I saw KC beat Caylee to death. She was screaming and had the horrible face we have seen when she is angry. I saw her tape her face up but not because she wanted to suffocate her or use chloroform but because she broke her jaw so horribly it was dropping down and just hanging loose down on her neck. When she realized she was dead, she taped up that jaw because it was so horrible. There was blood but not a lot just big bruises and broken sockets where her eyes were. I kept hearing the defense say "there was no blood" - it was proved there was "no blood" which made me wonder after I woke up if KC had told them this happened and they were all afraid of blood spatters. There were no blood spatters because she beat her somewhere like a park area. I saw the place and it was close to a church. (almost behind it I think) She had pulled in there after her and Cindy had their fight and she left. Caylee kept crying for Cindy and would not shut up. KC had her out of the car walking some kind of a trail with trees that overhung it. That is where she killed her.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1083 on: July 12, 2011, 10:40:05 PM »

http://www.baynews9.com/article/news/2011/july/278128/Jurors-in-Casey-Anthony-case-concerned-for-their-safety
Jurors in Casey Anthony case concerned for their safety
Last Updated: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 9:37 PM

::snipping2::
The high school gym teacher in his 30s went on a national show asking not to be shown or identified. He is now declining any more interviews.

The foreman said he "wants to get his life in order" before talking to anyone else. He said he never imagined he would need to hide out.

But is that the only solution?

Juror 12, a Publix chef, retired early and fled the state. She told MSNBC she feared her coworkers wanted her head on a platter.

A not guilty verdict was the not so-favorable result for the thousands, and even millions, who watched the trial every day.

Are these jurors right to be afraid? Is it right their identities are being kept secret even though they are volunteering to go on shows watched by millions?

Those questions remain to be answered.

As the hunt for jurors continues, Juror 11 said reaching this decision was tough, and so far, so has living with the consequences.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: July 12, 2011, 10:40:23 PM »

"We are very interested in Casey Anthony," said a source at ABC News. "Like everyone else, we're following her case very closely, and we would love to have that get." taken from the earlier post about Katie Couric

They disgust me...A killer of a two year old baby is someone they would love to have as her first big "get?"  Really?  Sick Sick Sick...Im over ABC.

Yea..they really put that crudely didn't they.

I wonder if Katie Couric will do the interview.  I would think she has enough pull to either do it her way or not at all...and I don't think Casey would do it Katie's way.  Oprah had the Anthonys scheduled to appear on her show at one time during the past 3 years..but they cancelled ..she had the pull to say she would be asking the hard questions and they refused.  Evidently..they only went on TV interviews with people like Larry King who were sympathic to them and where they could control what topics were and were not allowed.

I can't see Katie doing an interview with Case....I can however see Geraldo if he had his way.

Katie Couric Opens Up About Her New Talk Show (Q&A)
In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Disney/ABC TV Group president Anne Sweeney joins Couric to discuss the talk show, the news offerings and what her next act will -- and won't -- entail.
 ::snipping2::
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/katie-couric-opens-up-her-195166

Contact info:
Anne Sweeney, President
ABC Entertainment
500 S. Buena Vista St
Burbank, CA 91521-4551
(818) 560-1000 or
(212) 456-7777
E-Mail ABC  netaudr@abc.com
Website  http://abc.go.com/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1085 on: July 12, 2011, 10:42:59 PM »

I talked with juror 11 (via phone) he says he just wants to "get his life in order." #CaseyAnthony -jfell

hope that he can...NOT! he and Casey need to go away together and bella vita...

Jury foreman was honored to become foreman....I bet he was..he orchestrated this whole thing.
YEP! He sure did.

In my opinion the jury foreman was a plant.  Listening to him was akin to listening to the opening statement and closing arguments of the defence ... word fo word.

Janet

++++++

Exclusive: Casey Anthony Jury Foreman on Forensic Evidence and Suspicions of George Anthony
Published July 11, 2011 | On the Record | On the Record
Special Guests: Casey Anthony Jury Foreman, Juror No. 11

<snipped?

VAN SUSTEREN: Did anybody think George was a believable, out of the 12 you? Anyone thing George was believable or credible, or were otherwise likewise suspicious of him?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: There was a suspicion of him. That as -- that was a part of our conversation that we had of the -- well, what I'd call the round robin topics that we had when we were doing deliberation. That was brought up.

VAN SUSTEREN: Suspicious that he was involved in covering up the death, suspicious involved with the -- an accidental death, or suspicious he was a murder?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: All three.

VAN SUSTEREN: Really, that he was a murderer?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: All three. We don't know. We don't know. The suspicions were raised.

VAN SUSTEREN: In the deliberation room?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: We talked about it in deliberation. Yes, I can go a little more in depth into what we did in the deliberation room since I was the one who had to orchestrate the whole situation.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/transcript/exclusive-casey-anthony-jury-foreman-forensic-evidence-and-suspicions-george-anthony?page=3

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1086 on: July 12, 2011, 10:45:07 PM »

I had a terrible dream last night about this. I NEVER dream at all. I can't tell you one dream I have had in 5 years or more. I saw KC beat Caylee to death. She was screaming and had the horrible face we have seen when she is angry. I saw her tape her face up but not because she wanted to suffocate her or use chloroform but because she broke her jaw so horribly it was dropping down and just hanging loose down on her neck. When she realized she was dead, she taped up that jaw because it was so horrible. There was blood but not a lot just big bruises and broken sockets where her eyes were. I kept hearing the defense say "there was no blood" - it was proved there was "no blood" which made me wonder after I woke up if KC had told them this happened and they were all afraid of blood spatters. There were no blood spatters because she beat her somewhere like a park area. I saw the place and it was close to a church. (almost behind it I think) She had pulled in there after her and Cindy had their fight and she left. Caylee kept crying for Cindy and would not shut up. KC had her out of the car walking some kind of a trail with trees that overhung it. That is where she killed her.

OMG TURBOTHINK that dream made all the hairs on my arm stand up and gave me chills. Wow what a dream.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1087 on: July 12, 2011, 10:45:10 PM »

Couric's last tweet was Jul 8.

katiecouric Katie Couric
Headed to visit my daughter overseas...going off the grid! Tweet ya later! http://say.ly/hrntL3

http://twitter.com/#!/katiecouric
Fix link
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 02:31:56 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1088 on: July 12, 2011, 10:47:10 PM »

I listened to the LE Press Conference today while I was at work.  I'm pretty sure the question was asked about any pictures of Caylee being under seal, and the answer was no.

Did anyone else hear that?

TIA

Yes---I heard that also.   ::MonkeyCool           [ I gave up on Wendy Murphy's crediblity when she was so against the Duke LaCrosse boys ]

I used to think she knew what she was talking about, but she lost me a while ago on this case.  Don't remember exactly what it was she said, but I thought...she's lost her freakin' mind!  lol

LOL-  I used to really like her too ...oh well.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1089 on: July 12, 2011, 10:48:50 PM »

Bless your heart Turbo, what an awful dream!   

The BBM is what I've always thought caused Caylee's death.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1090 on: July 12, 2011, 10:50:54 PM »

I'm just appalled at a jury that thought the DT was professional?    

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1091 on: July 12, 2011, 10:51:32 PM »

I'm almost afraid to listen to Part 2 of Greta...I was SO mad last night.

But like a moth to a flame...   

I can't take any more today. . . .keep us posted on what they say.

George was in "the mix"

State's motive (even though they knew it wasn't required) was weak

They were all disgusted with Casey's behavior for the 31 days

He keeps confusing indictment with what they were supposed to be doing...

When the Prosecution rested...he wanted more....this is going to be difficult.

He thought Ashton's smirking in Baez's closing was in bad taste.

He thought the "pigs in the blanket" comment was in bad taste.

The Defense was professional.

I think I'm going to be sick now.

It was pretty lame---worse than last night.  I just really do not know what to think.   
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: July 12, 2011, 10:52:41 PM »

I know right? I feel like these people were from the Twilight Zone!

I have not spoken to 1 person, even strangers in a coffee shop who agrees with this verdict..not 1!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1093 on: July 12, 2011, 10:53:28 PM »

OMG TURBOTHINK that dream made all the hairs on my arm stand up and gave me chills. Wow what a dream.

And that tape was in her car already because after she taped up her jaw and face she then put her in the trunk on some kind of pieces of plastic. (almost like plastic bags from a store torn open and spread out.) Somehow in my mind I felt that was duct tape she had used at a party and left in her car and that was why it was still in her car.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1094 on: July 12, 2011, 10:53:35 PM »

hmmm...could it be that Cindy won't face perjury charges 'cause she's helping the state atty with the witness tampering case?  Can I still have that tiny speck of belief that Cindy might stand up for Caylee???? 

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1095 on: July 12, 2011, 10:54:34 PM »

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: July 12, 2011, 10:54:38 PM »

hmmm...could it be that Cindy won't face perjury charges 'cause she's helping the state atty with the witness tampering case?  Can I still have that tiny speck of belief that Cindy might stand up for Caylee???? 

no

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1097 on: July 12, 2011, 10:55:41 PM »

I know right? I feel like these people were from the Twilight Zone!

I have not spoken to 1 person, even strangers in a coffee shop who agrees with this verdict..not 1!
I've had one person who was trying to defend KC.  Of course, he's as criminal as they come.  I wanted to tell him he 'understood' her because he was just like her.  But, he's mean enough to hurt me or mine.  So, I just reminded myself why I avoid him.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1098 on: July 12, 2011, 10:56:59 PM »

no
Shocked  I know.  I can't believe I even thought that. 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: July 12, 2011, 10:58:54 PM »

night everyone..
I am so thankful that my life isn't messed up like the Anthony's...they will never ever be happy...too bad so sad for them..you reap what you sow as they say...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.