May 16, 2024, 06:00:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #806 3/9/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 207296 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #340 on: March 10, 2009, 10:46:57 PM »

Posted by SunFreak at GM:

SAN'S ANSWER:  DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH

Edited it to change color to a nice shade of Kermit green 

Do they really believe that crap over there?

Utterly Udderly ridiculous! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: March 10, 2009, 10:47:13 PM »

I just can't imagine how anyone can read Kyle's own posts and think that Kermit is the bad guy. I have never read over at these new sites where some monkeys have felt it necessary to move too, but from the posts captured over there and brought here, I can tell I would have no reason to go there.
Do these people discuss anything other than bashing? Do they have a serious thread going where they investigate scenarios in the name of Justice for Natalee?
Or is it all just bashing?
I don't get it!

Yes they do have some serious threads and many sections where they have copied all their stuff from SM.  That's OK, we like to share 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: March 10, 2009, 10:49:32 PM »

I just can't imagine how anyone can read Kyle's own posts and think that Kermit is the bad guy. I have never read over at these new sites where some monkeys have felt it necessary to move too, but from the posts captured over there and brought here, I can tell I would have no reason to go there.
Do these people discuss anything other than bashing? Do they have a serious thread going where they investigate scenarios in the name of Justice for Natalee?
I don't get it!

The focus is to discredit the messenger.  According to the prodical Scared Monkeys on the GM Kermit thread  ... the John Silvetti betrayal is Kermit's conspiracy theory.  They do not get it!  A conspiracy theory is not required.  Kyle Kingman's own words stand alone.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: March 10, 2009, 10:53:39 PM »

Personally, I think their bashing became stale and transparent long ago.

Not one ever addresses what Kyle Kingman said.  Instead, they try to make it about kermit and personal information, etc.  And I do not take kindly to those who chose to share a forum with people bashing other posters as their primary reason for posting. 

What Kyle said could have been posted by any number of people and it would not change anything, not one word of what he said.  So why make kermit the target?  Maybe Klaas should allow us to all make threads about posters we don't like and bash and bash and bash them there.  That's all they care about doing it appears.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #344 on: March 10, 2009, 10:54:13 PM »

I don't get it!

Yes they do have some serious threads and many sections where they have copied all their stuff from SM.  That's OK, we like to share 
Thanks Klaas...
They must be waiting for the pond to fill up again so the persistence can do another sonar scan.....
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: March 10, 2009, 10:57:16 PM »

Janet, you are correct.  There is no conspiracy theory at all.  In fact, SM current posters have never used that expression I do not believe.  Some who have left did and now they pretend it is something SM claims.

No conspiracy at all but the self-explanatory words of Kyle.

There is no other context into which his words would fall.  They stand alone.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: March 10, 2009, 10:57:51 PM »

Keepthefaith

I miss ya.

I hope you and your daughter are on the mend.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Monkey Mia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #347 on: March 10, 2009, 10:58:33 PM »

I don't get it!

I do...full moon.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: March 10, 2009, 10:58:53 PM »

I don't get it!

Thanks Klaas...
They must be waiting for the pond to fill up again so the persistence can do another sonar scan.....

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: March 10, 2009, 10:59:42 PM »

I think some of them have a personal vendetta against Kermit. 

It's not about Kermit, it's about what Kyle said.  Kyle opened the flood gates, not Kermit 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: March 10, 2009, 11:00:22 PM »

Keepthefaith

I miss ya.

I hope you and your daughter are on the mend.

Janet

I miss him too Janet!  Hope they get well soon!  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #351 on: March 10, 2009, 11:00:49 PM »

Personally, I think their bashing became stale and transparent long ago.

Not one ever addresses what Kyle Kingman said.  Instead, they try to make it about kermit and personal information, etc.  And I do not take kindly to those who chose to share a forum with people bashing other posters as their primary reason for posting. 

What Kyle said could have been posted by any number of people and it would not change anything, not one word of what he said.  So why make kermit the target?  Maybe Klaas should allow us to all make threads about posters we don't like and bash and bash and bash them there.  That's all they care about doing it appears.

So if no one addresses what Kyle said at those sites.....It must be so personal to at least a few of them that those few can somehow keep the "flock" focused on the messenger...Pathetic...
I guess sheep can't think for themselves..(no offense to sheep)...
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: March 10, 2009, 11:01:39 PM »

I don't get it!

I do...full moon.

Oh My, I thought you said Blue and not full.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: March 10, 2009, 11:02:04 PM »

It's not about Kermit, it's about what Kyle said.  Kyle opened the flood gates, not Kermit 

I agree.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: March 10, 2009, 11:03:37 PM »

I don't get it!

I do...full moon.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: March 10, 2009, 11:04:02 PM »

I agree.

And when they get banned for repeatedly attacking other posters and starting fights, that's kermit's fault, too. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: March 10, 2009, 11:05:37 PM »

I don't get it!

I do...full moon.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: March 10, 2009, 11:08:05 PM »

I don't get it!

I do...full moon.

... and tomorrow those prodical Monkeys will no longer be werewolves howling at the moon  and ... once again justice for Natalee Holloway and closure for her family will be were it will be at.

Kermit will get the recognition he deserves for exposing Kyle Kingman's own words that imply that John Silvette despicably betrayal the family of Natalee Holloway.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: March 10, 2009, 11:10:14 PM »

Good evening all!Thanx for the well wishes.We are both currently at a 100 temp.Been in bed all day.. Figured i'd stop in for a minute to see how evryone was doing!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: March 10, 2009, 11:11:53 PM »

Hi Keepthefaith

I see ya lurking.  Are ya feeling better.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.