May 14, 2024, 11:13:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 372638 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1440 on: September 18, 2008, 04:31:35 PM »

Orlando, Florida -- Thursday Sept. 18, 2008
(From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer)

3:40 PM ET - Casey Anthony arrives home driven by her mother Cindy Anthony.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1441 on: September 18, 2008, 04:31:48 PM »

Hey all. I'm obviously new here, and want to say, ~whew~ I had alot of reading to do here the last few days.
Some serious posts, some amusing, but it's obvious everyone here cares:~)

I don't know if anyone has seen this yet, but it IS amusing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cszWlq-Nds

Some comic relief is definitely needed sometimes.....

That is hilarious

For some reason, I just can't stop watching that video!!!   
that is too funny!!!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1442 on: September 18, 2008, 04:32:27 PM »

You're Welcome Blonde!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1443 on: September 18, 2008, 04:32:39 PM »

Des and Casey are about a half hour late now 

How do we know Casey did not arrive back home while the Stalker cam was in the ice chest?

Quite true.. but it would be funny (in a backward sort of way LOL) if she really were late. Maybe that's why the cam froze. Maybe they think people are in their cars with laptops watching the cam, waiting for the best time to show up with their signs? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1444 on: September 18, 2008, 04:33:01 PM »

Sorry for the Off Topic I just got this from a school teacher friend of mine.

This is a new drug known as 'strawberry quick '.
There is a very scary thing going on in the schools right now that we all need to be aware of.

There is a type of crystal meth going around that looks like strawberry pop rocks (the candy that sizzles and 'pops' in your mouth). It also smells like strawberry and it is being handed out to kids in school yards. They are calling it strawberry meth or strawberry quick.

Kids are ingesting this thinking that it is candy and being rushed off to the hospital in dire condition. It also comes in chocolate, peanut butter, cola, cherry, grape and orange.

Please instruct your children not to accept candy from strangers and even not to accept candy that looks like this from a friend (who may have been given it and believed it is candy) and to take any that they may have to a teacher, principal, etc.

Pass this on to as many people as you can (even if they don't have kids) so that we can raise awareness and hopefully prevent any tragedies from occurring.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1445 on: September 18, 2008, 04:33:47 PM »

Sorry Monkey's...just got off the phone...2 calls...one LP...other TES/M....hooked them up...they are now talking with each other....I did pound home to LP about the KC 911 call....also we no longer need to look for Dante...Wink

Just posting this real fast...got a couple other calls to make....LP and Ron Hunk Boy are out of all day meetings......Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1446 on: September 18, 2008, 04:35:17 PM »

There is a very scary thing going on in the schools right now that we all need to be aware of.

There is a type of crystal meth going around that looks like strawberry pop rocks (the candy that sizzles and 'pops' in your mouth). It also smells like strawberry and it is being handed out to kids in school yards. They are calling it strawberry meth or strawberry quick.

Kids are ingesting this thinking that it is candy and being rushed off to the hospital in dire condition. It also comes in chocolate, peanut butter, cola, cherry, grape and orange.

Please instruct your children not to accept candy from strangers and even not to accept candy that looks like this from a friend (who may have been given it and believed it is candy) and to take any that they may have to a teacher, principal, etc.

Pass this on to as many people as you can (even if they don't have kids) so that we can raise awareness and hopefully prevent any tragedies from occurring.

Ugh..  the thought of kids getting a hold of anything like this is just sickening. Sad

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1447 on: September 18, 2008, 04:35:40 PM »

Sorry Monkey's...just got off the phone...2 calls...one LP...other TES/M....hooked them up...they are now talking with each other....I did pound home to LP about the KC 911 call....also we no longer need to look for Dante...Wink

Just posting this real fast...got a couple other calls to make....LP and Ron Hunk Boy are out of all day meetings......Des...

Go, Des, Go!!  What a gal.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1448 on: September 18, 2008, 04:36:37 PM »

You Go Girl!!  Smile
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1449 on: September 18, 2008, 04:37:31 PM »

You Go Girl!!  Smile

What does this meannnnnn????
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1450 on: September 18, 2008, 04:38:00 PM »

No need to look for Dante b/c he turned himself in after reading about himself on SM????

(Just a guess... this is not actual info!!!!)

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: September 18, 2008, 04:38:58 PM »

You Go Girl!!  Smile

Yes, thank you Des!!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1452 on: September 18, 2008, 04:39:02 PM »

Thanks Blonde....I will pass it around!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1453 on: September 18, 2008, 04:39:53 PM »

Orlando, Florida -- Thursday Sept. 18, 2008
(From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer)

3:40 PM ET - Casey Anthony arrives home driven by her mother Cindy Anthony.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/

me cursing...
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1454 on: September 18, 2008, 04:39:58 PM »

That is partially true:  http://www.snopes.com/horrors/drugs/candymeth.asp

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: September 18, 2008, 04:41:12 PM »

You Go Girl!!  Smile

I am soooooo glad you asked.. ...I thought why don't I understand what Destiny is saying???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1456 on: September 18, 2008, 04:42:17 PM »

No need to look for Dante b/c he turned himself in after reading about himself on SM????

Oh...I did't find him.....but he is found!...Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1457 on: September 18, 2008, 04:42:54 PM »

You Go Girl!!  Smile

I am soooooo glad you asked.. ...I thought why don't I understand what Destiny is saying???

Hi Sunny:  I hope someone tells us soon before i bust
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1458 on: September 18, 2008, 04:43:26 PM »

Oh...I did't find him.....but he is found!...Des Wink

Was he found in Padilla's office trying to collect his $50K reward???

(Again... not fact, just my hopes...)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1459 on: September 18, 2008, 04:43:46 PM »

This is a snip from Wikipedia

The case has attracted national media attention and has regularly been the main topic of talk shows hosted by Greta Van Susteren, Nancy Grace, Geraldo Rivera, and others, and it has been featured on America's Most Wanted[15] and ABC's 20/20. Caylee Anthony's disappearance is distinguished by a frustrating unexplained lack of critical information from Casey Anthony, who has been charged (as of August 10, 2008) with child neglect and making false statements to investigators. However, while the Anthony grandparents relentlessly call upon the public to search for Caylee in places as far as Texas, Mexico, and Puerto Rico, they also insist that Casey is maintaining her silence in order to protect Caylee, and that searches for a dead body are unjustified. However Casey has recently been quoted as saying she is very excited to go back to school and get her degree in law. After all that has happened to her she realised that practicing law and helping people out of situations as herself seem very rewarding.The case has attracted national media attention and has regularly been the main topic of talk shows hosted by Greta Van Susteren, Nancy Grace, Geraldo Rivera, and others, and it has been featured on America's Most Wanted[15] and ABC's 20/20. Caylee Anthony's disappearance is distinguished by a frustrating unexplained lack of critical information from Casey Anthony, who has been charged (as of August 10, 2008) with child neglect and making false statements to investigators. However, while the Anthony grandparents relentlessly call upon the public to search for Caylee in places as far as Texas, Mexico, and Puerto Rico, they also insist that Casey is maintaining her silence in order to protect Caylee, and that searches for a dead body are unjustified. However Casey has recently been quoted as saying she is very excited to go back to school and get her degree in law. After all that has happened to her she realised that practicing law and helping people out of situations as herself seem very rewarding.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casey_Anthony

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.