May 13, 2024, 10:41:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 - 5/8/08  (Read 291502 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #560 on: May 06, 2008, 01:44:41 PM »

I see on 24ORA that the stereo in the truck of Papito Towing was stolen... no idea why they would even mention this incident. Seems really minor to me... and it seems the guy was caught.

Papito towing was the company that towed away the Sloot vehicles. Still not totally sure this is owned by Edwin "Papito" Comemencia.

And I am seeing Edwin's last name spelled as Comemencia and Comenencia again. Seems no one knows the correct spelling again.

possibly a polis scanner was stolen.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: May 06, 2008, 01:46:32 PM »

I vote for John Walsh....he has already covered the case....he already has the lines for information set up with Beth...I assume...and has the FBI connections....I trust he will get any info we *might* generate, will get to the proper hands....now...how do we get in touch with him to set this up...tip and fax line dedicated to our ad/article...

I disagree.  John Walsh has been very silent on the Natalee Holloway case since the reinactment video ... the reinactment video where a person of color portrayed Joran van der Sloot.  I think the Beth Holloway could made the decision when to pass on to John Walsh tips received on her tip line.

I know I am paranoid but ...  when I consider Greta ... BOR ... Larry King ... the Persistance ... Peter Devries ... Patrick ... Geraldo ... Dave Holloway ...

All the above were deceived into believe that working with the "powers that be" in Aruba was not a deterrent to the cause of justice.  Beth cannot be deceived ... she is soooo perceptive.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #562 on: May 06, 2008, 01:48:52 PM »

Peter R was net op TV. Volgens hem wordt er nog steeds hard aan de zaak gewerkt.

Hij vertelde dat hij ook door een vliegtuigmij was gebeld. Joran was met een joint op het toilet betrapt.

En het paspoort was door touristen gevonden.

Nou, weten we dat ook weer.

-Peter R. de Vries said on TV the passport was found by tourists.
-and Joran was caught with a joint in a airplane toilet.

ROFL! Who the heck would try smoking a joint on a airplane?? Lost his passport also in Holland? I dont think he would make it out of Thailand without it!!

WHO??    Someone who has more confidence in the ventilation system on an airplane than they have brains. 

How did he get back to wherever is dealing with him these days?  I thought that visa was pretty important.  But then I don't get out much

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: May 06, 2008, 01:49:07 PM »

******* ... would you please change the the title of the following thread to:

THE KALPOES' INVOLVEMENT

Thanks

Janet

++++++++++++

BUMPED!!

DEVRIES' VIDEO RECORDING - DEEPAK AND SATISH EXONERATED!!!
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2823.0

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #564 on: May 06, 2008, 01:49:54 PM »

ohh.. hey *******, I saw that Chris Hodges was on the staff of 24 ORA last week and meant to mention it to you and I kept forgetting.

I was scratching my head too. No clue how he got hired. What a jackass nice guy he is...

+++

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: May 06, 2008, 01:51:33 PM »

I see on 24ORA that the stereo in the truck of Papito Towing was stolen... no idea why they would even mention this incident. Seems really minor to me... and it seems the guy was caught.

Papito towing was the company that towed away the Sloot vehicles. Still not totally sure this is owned by Edwin "Papito" Comemencia.

And I am seeing Edwin's last name spelled as Comemencia and Comenencia again. Seems no one knows the correct spelling again.

Papito (little papa) is probably more common than croes  Wink

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #566 on: May 06, 2008, 01:54:31 PM »

thanks grammaito

+++

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: May 06, 2008, 01:56:08 PM »

Dutch-Antillean talks set for more controversy

06-05-2008
President of the Netherlands Antilles parliament Pedro Atacho says he expects that this month's talks with members of the Dutch parliament will go ahead as planned. Speaking after a meeting on Curacao with the head of the Dutch delegation, Willibrord van Beek, Mr Atacho said consultations to pave the way for the talks are proceeding smoothly.

A delegation of Dutch MPs visits the Antilles and Aruba on a regular basis to discuss political issues concerning the Netherlands and the islands, which used to be Dutch colonies and now have autonomous status within the Kingdom of the Netherlands

Controversy
But January's talks were overshadowed by political controversy. Antillean MPs walked out on the Dutch delegation when one of its members, Hero Brinkman of the right-wing Freedom Party, refused to apologise for calling the Antilles a "corrupt den of thieves". In an effort to avoid a repeat of the incident, Mr Atacho wants to establish rules of conduct for the forthcoming talks with the Dutch MPs.

However, in a new interview with Radio Netherlands, Mr Brinkman said that 90 % of Antillean politicians are corrupt and will have to go. He called them a bunch of whining children that the government should not give in to. Mr Brinkman added that he wants to make an effective anti-corruption policy a key element in the current constitutional reform process.

Problems
The reform process was originally intended to be completed this year, but Interior Minister Ank Bijleveld has announced that this will no longer be possible because of delays caused by problems concerning law and order and Dutch financial control on some of the islands.

In the new political structure, the islands of Curaçao and St Maarten will have autonomous status, like Aruba, while Bonaire, St Eustasius and Saba will become special municipalities of the Netherlands.

Antillean Prime Minister Emily Saïdy de Jongh-Elhage claims it will in fact be possible for some of the reform agreements to come into force on 15 December as planned.

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/currentaffairs/region/netherlands/080506-dutch-antilles

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: May 06, 2008, 01:58:32 PM »

thanks grammaito

Mamasito no grammito 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #569 on: May 06, 2008, 01:59:21 PM »

thanks grammaito

Mamasito no grammito 

+++

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: May 06, 2008, 01:59:43 PM »

oops mamasita no grammita

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #571 on: May 06, 2008, 02:03:11 PM »

seems Henk Albert Solinana owns Papito Towing

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: May 06, 2008, 02:04:52 PM »

ohh.. hey *******, I saw that Chris Hodges was on the staff of 24 ORA last week and meant to mention it to you and I kept forgetting.

I was scratching my head too. No clue how he got hired. What a jackass nice guy he is...

He is a total jackass ! 

I see your post Janet and will switch the title Smile
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 02:08:04 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: May 06, 2008, 02:07:58 PM »

I vote for John Walsh....he has already covered the case....he already has the lines for information set up with Beth...I assume...and has the FBI connections....I trust he will get any info we *might* generate, will get to the proper hands....now...how do we get in touch with him to set this up...tip and fax line dedicated to our ad/article...

I disagree.  John Walsh has been very silent on the Natalee Holloway case since the reinactment video ... the reinactment video where a person of color portrayed Joran van der Sloot.  I think the Beth Holloway could made the decision when to pass on to John Walsh tips received on her tip line.

I know I am paranoid but ...  when I consider Greta ... BOR ... Larry King ... the Persistance ... Peter Devries ... Patrick ... Geraldo ... Dave Holloway ...

All the above were deceived into believe that working with the "powers that be" in Aruba was not a deterrent to the cause of justice.  Beth cannot be deceived ... she is soooo perceptive.

IMO

Janet

The re-enactment with the actor of color portraying joran was made by the dutch. But aside from that, I know what you are saying Tamikos. The only thing I can say MO only of course, is that above and beyond all , even Diario, is that AMW reaches so many viewers. I am not sure it plays in Aruba, but it is likely.Besides so many in Aruba seem to have Florida ties it almost wouldn't matter.

http://www.amw.com/contact_us/

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: May 06, 2008, 02:10:05 PM »

It took some time but ... Dave Holloway and Kyle (Persistent) saw the light.

Janet

THE PERSISTANCE

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 -
« Reply #103 on: January 26, 2008, 12:38:25 PM »

Thought you all may find this interesting if you're willing to accept it-

To date, the Aruban police and dive team has been a tremendous help.  They've honestly done a great job. Over the last month we've established a very good working relationship based on openness and trust.  Most of the relationship success was due to getting the media out of the way and working together shoulder to shoulder over time.  We've helped each other however and whenever we can.  They've treated us with decency and respect and we have treated them as friends and allies, which they are. Most of the police and divers are new since this case started and both eager and careful to do things right.  I wish we had a month ahead of the project just to establish the relationships and trust. I know many of you would likely doubt this view, but it's based on the experiences in the field of the entire search team. I too was extremely worried, paranoid, and suspecting in the beginning.  Now, it's clear we're all working towards a common goal.

Oceanexploration
Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -  on: March 19, 2008, 08:21:47 PM   

The Coast Guard is not the same as the Aruba police dive division.  It seemed very odd to be told they don't have dive capabilities, especially after they told us it would take about 10-14 days to get a Dutch forensic team on site.  This was 12 and 13 days later.  Coincidence perhaps? 

Janet, you aren't even a bad dream, let alone a nightmare. We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care.  Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing.  Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it.  The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap.  From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography.  I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg366857#msg366857

++++++++++++

DAVE HOLLOWAY

Dave Holloway
On the Record w/ Greta
November 17, 2005

HOLLOWAY: ... I made sure that the prime minister understood our position. You know, I had been holding off on this boycott as long as I could, and I told him, I said, you know, The big wave is coming, and if you guys are not going to listen, I can't help you anymore.

Well, I left the prime minister's office. I even gave them the name of the witness that they needed to interview. And I said, you know, If you don't do anything about it, I can't help you anymore.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,175925,00.html

Dave Holloway
On the Record w/ Greta
April 11, 2006

HOLLOWAY: Oh, the media was our best friend. If it hadn't been for the media this thing would have been swept under the table the very first day and we'd have been calling back to Aruba "Have you heard anything? Have you heard anything?" I truly believe that.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,191377,00.html

_____

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: May 06, 2008, 02:16:09 PM »

Dutch-Antillean talks set for more controversy

06-05-2008
<snipped>

However, in a new interview with Radio Netherlands, Mr Brinkman said that 90 % of Antillean politicians are corrupt and will have to go. He called them a bunch of whining children that the government should not give in to. Mr Brinkman added that he wants to make an effective anti-corruption policy a key element in the current constitutional reform process.

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/currentaffairs/region/netherlands/080506-dutch-antilles

Hero forgot to include the Dutch judges, BB!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: May 06, 2008, 02:16:28 PM »

IMO

Janet

The re-enactment with the actor of color portraying joran was made by the dutch. But aside from that, I know what you are saying Tamikos. The only thing I can say MO only of course, is that above and beyond all , even Diario, is that AMW reaches so many viewers. I am not sure it plays in Aruba, but it is likely.Besides so many in Aruba seem to have Florida ties it almost wouldn't matter.

http://www.amw.com/contact_us/

One more comment and ... then I will zip it.

I do believe that AMW (John Walsh) would be obliged/required to notify the Aruban investigation of all tips.

I say ... let Beth make the decision whether or not to pass on any tips to AMW after she and the FBI have documented everything.

Janet

++++++++++

Dave Holloway
Hannity & Colmes
August 10, 2005

COLMES: The question is cover up or incompetence? Is the person working with you getting to the bottom of it?

HOLLOWAY: I spoke to him today, he is as perplexed about all of this as we are. Seems like every time someone speaks out or comes forward. Just like the gardener, he is supposed to appear in court Thursday then be immediately deported. That is the work of the defense of course. Some witnesses may be scared to come forward for fear of repercussions.

_____

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: May 06, 2008, 02:19:32 PM »

Peter R was net op TV. Volgens hem wordt er nog steeds hard aan de zaak gewerkt.

Hij vertelde dat hij ook door een vliegtuigmij was gebeld. Joran was met een joint op het toilet betrapt.

ROFL! Who the heck would try smoking a joint on a airplane?? Lost his passport also in Holland? I dont think he would make it out of Thailand without it!!

Wonder what percentage of people who lose their passports are stoned?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: May 06, 2008, 02:22:20 PM »

Wonder what percentage of people who lose their passports are stoned?

It is probably a higher percentage in Holland  You have to be a real idiot to try and light a joint in a bathroom in a commercial Airplane though 
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 02:30:47 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: May 06, 2008, 02:23:08 PM »

Thank you *******.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.