May 21, 2024, 01:50:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 7 1/27/10 - 4/6/11  (Read 327374 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: October 16, 2010, 12:59:23 PM »

McCleary, WA to East Gate Rd. near Rt. 507 on base is just 54 miles.

General direction map
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl&q=McCleary%2C%20WA%20to%20E%20Gate%20Rd%2C%20Fort%20Lewis-DuPont%2C%20Pierce%2C%20Washington

just keep in mind there are many missing from WA...dating wayyyyyy back.

Originally published Thursday, October 14, 2010 at 5:04 PM

Skull found on Joint Base Lewis-McChord a mystery

Army investigators and police officers searching a heavily-wooded area of Joint Base Lewis-McChord have found other items near where a human skull was found Wednesday.

The Associated Press

JOINT BASE LEWIS-MCCHORD, Wash. —
Army investigators and police officers searching a heavily-wooded area of Joint Base Lewis-McChord have found other items near where a human skull was found Wednesday.

Lewis-McChord spokesman Joe Piek says investigators cannot not be more specific about the other items found on Thursday. The area is at the outer edge of the base's training center and about 50 to 100 meters from state Route 507.

Meanwhile, a forensic anthropologist is heading to Lewis-McChord to assist in the investigation. The anthropologist is scheduled to visit the scene Friday. The anthropologist will then examine the items to determine the gender, age and possible identity of the person. The anthropologist will also aim to figure out how long ago the person died.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/loca...dwritethru.html

At least some family will know what happened to their loved one . . . it's the good and it's the bad.

Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #761 on: October 16, 2010, 01:24:17 PM »

I'm posting randomly any news that I see that might have a relation to Lindsey. I saw that there are a lot of missing people in Washington and dated from many years, but Lindsey is still missing as well and the Military base Fort-Lewis McChord REALLY isn't that far from McCleary, also to mention that there are lots of Military who live in these smaller town, including McCleary.

And I also found this article, I don't know if Lindsey's internet use had been cleared as 'not a possibility' but:

http://www.theolympian.com/2010/10/16/1405746/authorities-think-man-might-have.html

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #762 on: October 16, 2010, 02:45:10 PM »

Very true Jade, very true.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: October 16, 2010, 06:40:42 PM »

snipped from:
http://www.northwestmilitary.com/news/fort-lewis-blog/2010/10/Human-skull-found-near-JBLM

Officials said because the base, which borders the Nisqually Indian Reservation, houses ancient burial grounds, it is common to find remains in the area. However, they added the skull doesn't appear to be old enough to have surfaced from the burial grounds.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #764 on: October 18, 2010, 08:35:07 PM »

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2010/07/28/1279901/sex-offender-held-after-kids-report.html#storylink=mirelated

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: October 19, 2010, 10:31:44 AM »

jade, while reading the story you linked, i found this one as well..i thought the bottom section of it was interesting.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2010/07/18/1267808/inquiry-of-officer-tarnishes-rape.html#storylink=mirelated

Prosecutors have dismissed a rape case investigated by a Tenino police sergeant who is on paid leave pending an investigation into whether he had an unprofessional relationship with the 15-year-old alleged victim.

In June, a Thurston County Superior Court judge issued an anti-harassment order barring Sgt. Ron Evans from having contact with the girl. Evans, 37, was in charge of a criminal investigation into whether the Rainier girl was raped and molested by an adult, court papers state.

During a June hearing in which a judge heard evidence about whether to issue the anti-harassment order, the Thurston County prosecutor formerly in charge of the case and an assistant attorney general said Evans’ contacts with the girl were consistent with “grooming behavior” predators use to gain juveniles’ trust in sex-abuse cases.

Thurston County Deputy Prosecuting Attorney Carol La Verne signed an order July 8 dismissing charges of second-degree rape and child molestation against the man accused by the girl. In an interview Friday, La Verne said it’s possible that the charges could be refiled if the investigation continues and more evidence comes to light.

Asked whether Evans’ relationship with the girl contributed to the dismissal of charges, La Verne said, “It was a factor, but it was not the entire reason.”

“I felt the investigation needed to be more thorough,” she added. “There were questions that I could not get answers to.”

The petition for an anti-harassment order signed by the girl’s guardian alleges that Evans “became very ‘close’ to (the girl) while investigating the charges described above, far beyond the investigating law enforcement officer vs. victim boundaries.”

The petition describes encounters between Evans and the girl, including one April 10, when Evans allegedly spent nearly 10 hours with her, taking her to a carnival and home to meet his fiancée. The petition also alleges that Evans had frequent phone conversations with the girl and bought her gifts, including a soccer ball, a stuffed animal and chocolate. The petition doesn’t allege that Evans engaged in criminal activity.

According to testimony during the hearing for the anti-harassment order, Evans told a prosecutor he wanted to adopt the girl.

Tenino Police Chief Sean Gallagher testified that after he ordered Evans to stop having contact with the girl, Evans told him he didn’t think he could follow the order.

Evans’ attorney had said during the hearing that Evans’ contact with the girl was “professional at all times.”

Kris Jensen, the Seattle attorney representing the man accused of rape by the girl, has said Evans’ behavior during his investigation may have tainted the case.

“His actions appear to be very conflicting with the keeping of a neutral witness,” Jensen has said of Evans. “He shouldn’t be entering into a personal relationship with a witness in a case.”

The order dismissing the case without prejudice states that “At this time the state does not have sufficient evidence to prove the charges beyond a reasonable doubt.”

Reached by telephone Friday, Jensen said he and his client are “extremely happy that the prosecutors agreed with us that the case was not triable and dismissed it.”

Gallagher, the Tenino police chief, could not be reached for comment Friday.

The Mason County Sheriff’s Office is conducting an internal investigation of Evans’ behavior at the request of the Tenino Police Department. Mason County Chief Deputy Dean Byrd could not be reached for comment Friday.

Evans is a former Grays Harbor County sheriff’s deputy. He was fired in 2003 after a woman he had arrested claimed that he had touched her inappropriately in a sexual manner, according to Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott.

Evans denied the allegation, Scott has said.

Read more: http://www.thenewstribune.com/2010/07/18/1267808/inquiry-of-officer-tarnishes-rape.html#storylink=mirelated#ixzz12obbeG2L

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: October 19, 2010, 10:56:49 AM »

and here is another...the comments at the bottom are interesting as well
http://www.thenewstribune.com/2010/06/22/1236551/police-sergeant-barred-from-contact.html#storylink=mirelated

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: October 19, 2010, 11:32:48 AM »

Mama     So good to see you !!!!!!
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: October 19, 2010, 11:48:21 AM »

Mama     So good to see you !!!!!!
good to see you as well...

still trying to help Lindsey an angelic monkey

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #769 on: October 26, 2010, 05:56:48 AM »

http://www.kirotv.com/news/25508046/detail.html?sms_ss=facebook&at_xt=4cc6108fb442da3e%2C0

Inmates To Help In Search For Missing McCleary Girl Lindsey Baum

Posted: 3:28 pm PDT October 25, 2010Updated: 3:33 pm PDT October 25, 2010
MCCLEARY, Wash. -- Law enforcement will receive help this week from Washington Department of Corrections inmates in the ongoing search for missing 12-year-old Lindsey Baum of McCleary.

The FBI, Gray's Harbor Sheriff's Department, and Washington State Patrol will be working with inmates from the Cedar Creek Corrections Center to conduct a number of targeted searches in and around McCleary on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

The FBI said the inmates previously assisted in searches for Baum during August and early October and have proved to be a dedicated and hard-working labor force.

With the equipment and supervision provided by the DOC, the inmates' ability to clear large areas of dense brush has enabled comprehensive searching in areas.

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: October 26, 2010, 09:15:29 AM »

http://www.kirotv.com/news/25508046/detail.html?sms_ss=facebook&at_xt=4cc6108fb442da3e%2C0

Inmates To Help In Search For Missing McCleary Girl Lindsey Baum

Posted: 3:28 pm PDT October 25, 2010Updated: 3:33 pm PDT October 25, 2010
MCCLEARY, Wash. -- Law enforcement will receive help this week from Washington Department of Corrections inmates in the ongoing search for missing 12-year-old Lindsey Baum of McCleary.

The FBI, Gray's Harbor Sheriff's Department, and Washington State Patrol will be working with inmates from the Cedar Creek Corrections Center to conduct a number of targeted searches in and around McCleary on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

The FBI said the inmates previously assisted in searches for Baum during August and early October and have proved to be a dedicated and hard-working labor force.

With the equipment and supervision provided by the DOC, the inmates' ability to clear large areas of dense brush has enabled comprehensive searching in areas.

Thanks for the update Nana, and I'm glad to see searches continuing for Lindsey.  She's been gone so long, I hope she can be brought home soon. an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: October 26, 2010, 12:33:08 PM »

Hunters are out in full force now too, that may help.

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #772 on: October 26, 2010, 05:06:04 PM »

Hunters are out in full force now too, that may help.

I surely hope so.

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #773 on: October 29, 2010, 10:02:14 PM »

http://www.theolympian.com/2010/10/29/1420500/47-year-old-arrested-attempting.html

Back and posting up random things I find. I hope people like this guy are investigated as well for any of the missing youth of this area, while they have no prior history, was this their first offense?

I see that the prison crew is out helping to search for her. I hope they find something.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #774 on: November 15, 2010, 02:53:35 AM »

BUMP for Lindsey   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: November 15, 2010, 10:52:22 PM »

BUMP for Lindsey   

an angelic monkey  Sweet Lindsey   an angelic monkey
I hope she can be found soon. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: November 22, 2010, 09:12:54 AM »

i googled Lindsey Baum today, like i do most every day, and here is the first thing that popped up:

http://www.myspace.com/477760045

her Twilight Freak myspace is still up and the profile picture has been changed again, but the rest is set to private.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: November 22, 2010, 09:18:47 AM »

i googled Lindsey Baum today, like i do most every day, and here is the first thing that popped up:

http://www.myspace.com/477760045

her Twilight Freak myspace is still up and the profile picture has been changed again, but the rest is set to private.

Good morning mamacrazy.  I continue to hope there will be news in Lindsey's case and she will be found.  Thank you for checking and updating.  Lindsey is not forgotten  an angelic monkey

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: November 22, 2010, 09:19:11 AM »

i also found this as well, i guess its new, considering it popped up under "past 24 hours" on google.
http://findlindseybaum.blogspot.com/2010/11/what-is-it-with-people.html

i only provided the link, because i consider it just a random blog, but whoever wrote it seems pretty upset about ? something.  idk.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: November 22, 2010, 09:21:56 AM »

Good Morning Muffy.  I don't know what it is, but someting about Lindsey has touched my heart, and i look for new info regarding her most every day.
Prayers for Lindsey. an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.