May 03, 2024, 11:01:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #649 6/30 - 7/3/2007am  (Read 136248 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: July 02, 2007, 12:59:13 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
For more vehicle accidents in Aruba today and a fire.  Sure seems like alot of accidents for such a small island:

http://www.24ora.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/
For a small island, they sure do have too many car accidents! Are half of these drivers drunk? Makes one wonder.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: July 02, 2007, 01:02:17 AM »

Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "Elaine"
[quote="Carpe had some good names for him too, LOL. Laughing  Shocked  Laughing

He hates bein called chuck Very Happy ..I Noticed he watched this board like a hawk too as he wrote one of our members when she left her email here for me.. Evil or Very Mad
See, there you go!! Someone left their email address for YOU, yet he sent them email? It is OK for him to do things...oh that is right he was born in Aruba.

Your right elaine..He wants to rip apart Natalee her family and the good people of alabama while working and living there. I think its only right that he is exposed. People do the dirties awful things hiding behind a keyboard. We see alot of that at that site.
It would be funny if it really did go in the paper. He is a hypocrite. Why doesn't he move back there, do us all a favor.[/quote]

Aruba doesnt want him either..They probably think he is a slimeball as well..They are just using him to trash NH and family prolly with that trip he just took.[/quote]Aruba doesn't want him either.....ROFLMAO!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #462 on: July 02, 2007, 01:03:33 AM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
From what I read at FOB, someone has suggested to Charlierat that they are going to send all his posts about Beth and the MB kids to a local Birmingham paper.  I think they are just "fooling" with him.  Hard to tell, there are so many "trolls" over there at FOB now, lol  Laughing

Charlierat thinks that is a threat and has reported them to some Internet Fraud agency  Laughing
That is what I thought! Laughing Lately, they are like kindergarten kids.... they are going to Tell on everybody. Cracks me the heck up! Laughing

LOL,  Kids!  Rolling Eyes

I wanna know who that poster is, so I can commend them on there threat of exposing them for who they are!    Gotta love those "trolls" on those sites!  Very Happy

I believe the nickname of the poster is Moonshit, lol  Laughing

LOL..... I like!   I agree with Elaine.  Why doesn't he move back there, since he is sooooo dedicated to a drug infested, violent place.  Go back!  Get the hell out of our country, if Aruba is so great!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: July 02, 2007, 01:03:50 AM »

For more vehicle accidents in Aruba today and a fire.  Sure seems like alot of accidents for such a small island:

For a small island, they sure do have too many car accidents! Are half of these drivers drunk? Makes one wonder.

Or drugged up drivers Wink I think they probably dont enforce there driving laws and people drive like maniacs.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: July 02, 2007, 01:04:07 AM »

Boy, I messed that quote up, but you get my drift. Wink
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: July 02, 2007, 01:10:10 AM »

Or drugged up drivers Wink I think they probably dont enforce there driving laws and people drive like maniacs.
They sure do lack in a lot of areas it seems, the law enforcement.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #466 on: July 02, 2007, 01:10:55 AM »

Well, I am hitting the monkey bunky now.

G'night and sweet dreams to all!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: July 02, 2007, 01:12:02 AM »

Nite Dihannah
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: July 02, 2007, 01:12:15 AM »

Goodnight good monkeys, it was a long day.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: July 02, 2007, 01:15:17 AM »

Night ladies..Keep the faith.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: July 02, 2007, 01:22:39 AM »

Nite Elaine
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: July 02, 2007, 02:01:07 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #472 on: July 02, 2007, 02:21:55 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Dugga

Do I know you?

If not, WELCOME!!!!  Very Happy

Thanks for the welcome, BTGirl. And hello, everyone! You guys got room for a greenhorn around here?  Wink
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: July 02, 2007, 07:53:10 AM »

Quote from: "Dugga"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Dugga

Do I know you?

If not, WELCOME!!!!  Very Happy

Thanks for the welcome, BTGirl. And hello, everyone! You guys got room for a greenhorn around here?  Wink

Hi, Dugga. We sure do!  Very Happy

Sorry I didn't reply earlier, but I was snoozing away by the time you posted. I'm sure you'll have some more welcomes as people sign on today.

I Stand With The Girl
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: July 02, 2007, 07:58:33 AM »

Welcome Dugga !!

Morning BT & anyone else, I sure hope Leslie posts our paper links today she's such a gem to do that !

Klaas, every island I've been to in the Caribbean, about six of them so far the folks there drive like bats outta you-know  Laughing so I think most of them have high levels of traffic accidents. I know I don't like riding in the taxis, hang on for your life  Laughing

well it's another hi-ho off to work I go day, I hope others are getting vacation time this week, if so enjoy it for me too  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: July 02, 2007, 08:17:41 AM »

snipped    
D: Not that I’m afraid. The worst has already happened. I’ve already come to the worst place, so nothing worse than this can happen, do you understand But I know, that when I get outside (be released) then they are going to pay me very well…
[IMG]

IMO the above is DK "coaching" SK by reiterating the directions given them by PVDS.  It was first & foremost planting reasonable doubt, thus the varying stories & as long as the truth didn't surface in whole the worst they were facing was 120 days in the KIA.  The strategy was well formed from the beginning by the criminal in chief, the lying was planned.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: July 02, 2007, 08:56:12 AM »

Well,the rat told us all where he worked,his name,and occupation.He showed his own picture.I have no desire to see or meet him.Ignore him,is my advice.I wonder if Freddy is the one who confessed to the Priest?I know Haunting Evidence keeps saying one of the players is about to break.We shall see.Good morning to all,and Dugga,I am Tiger .Hi Ukblue,I will up to Transy next spring,for a reunion.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: July 02, 2007, 09:51:08 AM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Well,the rat told us all where he worked,his name,and occupation.He showed his own picture.I have no desire to see or meet him.Ignore him,is my advice.I wonder if Freddy is the one who confessed to the Priest?I know Haunting Evidence keeps saying one of the players is about to break.We shall see.Good morning to all,and Dugga,I am Tiger .Hi Ukblue,I will up to Transy next spring,for a reunion.

I'm not sure if anyone is about to break Tiger.  I often wonder if it was Freddy's mother who was the one who went to the Priest.  She knows what her son has done.

She has two sons that are evil.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: July 02, 2007, 09:56:52 AM »

HI Dugga,

Welcome to our Monkey Family! Very dedicated to Justice for Natalee and others, but when news is slow you might learn about Aussy words,  history, gardens, food, music, jokes, Vista OS problems, and helping each other on the spur of the moment. Everyone is like family, big hearts but get grouchy at times.but a very, very talented diverse group of Monkeys

Don't forget to read the Documents about and statements of the witnesses and suspects called Process Verbal in the Doc Section and drop by the Lounge... the reg. lounge and political louge.

Cafepress has great Scared Monkey things and you can even get a mug with your avatar on it! (Think it's still offered... Master of Monkeys... our Klaas would know)

So Welcome  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  from IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: July 02, 2007, 10:22:43 AM »

I only repeat what the show said.i think the Dutch are going to make arrests soon.I know why joran is staying a way ,to many accidents.When you push people under the bus,stay out of traffic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.