May 14, 2024, 11:22:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #15  (Read 364615 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1080 on: September 05, 2008, 07:51:46 AM »

CASEY'S RETURN SPARKS DEBATE IN ANTHONY FAMILY'S NEIGHBORHOOD

News of Casey Anthony's return to her parent's house spread like wildfire through the neighborhood and it sparked some heated confrontations outside the Anthony family's home.

One neighbor said she was afraid and others exchanged heated words. Some of the protestors were people who live in the neighborhood and their main concern was the safety because of all of the protestors.

Shortly after Eyewitness News reported that Casey Anthony was coming home again supporters and protestors stood outside of the Anthony home and got into a heated debate about whether it should happen.

"You people can not convict her before she's had a trial!" screamed a supporter.

"And she will be proven guilty in the end!" a protester responded.

Some residents said that they're sick of the circus in their neighborhood and want the peace and quiet they moved here for to return.

Last week Cindy Anthony hammered no trespassing signs in the yard, roped off their property with yellow caution tape to keep protestors and the media away.

"I'm really upset with it. I don't think she belongs out here, she belongs in jail," said neighbor Joyce Dickens.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17393803/detail.html

The neighbors probably have recurring nightmares of this........

LMAO to funny lol

She kinda looks like Billy Bass that singing fish ya

hang up on the wall.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1081 on: September 05, 2008, 07:53:56 AM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1082 on: September 05, 2008, 07:54:33 AM »

CASEY'S RETURN SPARKS DEBATE IN ANTHONY FAMILY'S NEIGHBORHOOD

News of Casey Anthony's return to her parent's house spread like wildfire through the neighborhood and it sparked some heated confrontations outside the Anthony family's home.

One neighbor said she was afraid and others exchanged heated words. Some of the protestors were people who live in the neighborhood and their main concern was the safety because of all of the protestors.

Shortly after Eyewitness News reported that Casey Anthony was coming home again supporters and protestors stood outside of the Anthony home and got into a heated debate about whether it should happen.

"You people can not convict her before she's had a trial!" screamed a supporter.

"And she will be proven guilty in the end!" a protester responded.

Some residents said that they're sick of the circus in their neighborhood and want the peace and quiet they moved here for to return.

Last week Cindy Anthony hammered no trespassing signs in the yard, roped off their property with yellow caution tape to keep protestors and the media away.

"I'm really upset with it. I don't think she belongs out here, she belongs in jail," said neighbor Joyce Dickens.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17393803/detail.html

The neighbors probably have recurring nightmares of this........

LMAO to funny lol

She kinda looks like Billy Bass that singing fish ya

hang up on the wall.

How dare you insult Billy the Bass like that LMAO

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1083 on: September 05, 2008, 07:57:05 AM »

Quite a resemblance! 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1084 on: September 05, 2008, 07:57:06 AM »

mornin' monkeys!! I see they tried to block our view....

where is the cam link for the jail?

"God dont like ugly"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1085 on: September 05, 2008, 07:58:32 AM »

I could show you dozens of photos of parents with their children set in idyllic settings.  The children are playing and the parents look happy.  But, it would be a big mistake to draw conclusions about the people in the photos from just a still snapshot.  If you really want to know the relationship between two people, look at the pattern of behavior and interaction.  that tells far more than a photo.
I totally agree AZLady
Images are just that...images,pictures of people.I too look at the actions of Casey(and her whole wacky family)and I do not see a loving,caring mother.IF Casey was a normal,loving,caring mother.....we wouldn't all be here discussing WHAT HAPPENED TO CAYLEE and why is her so called mother not helping LE at all in finding the answers.

It's sad but it's true it seems like total strangers care more than her own mother!!
Or her own grandparents.
:*(

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1086 on: September 05, 2008, 07:59:02 AM »

PS to that last post - quite impressive art work even still.  I guess lawyers such as these are bloodsuckers as well as crooks.  lol

I say we pay him in garlic!

Karma Is Coming

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1087 on: September 05, 2008, 08:00:07 AM »

I just file a complaint to Orange County Code Enforcement regarding the moving billboard that George has now placed in front of the house ILLEGALLY. County code prohibits signage like this.

4937 Hopespring Dr. has an enormous moving billboard parked on the city owned, street side portion of the sidewalk. This is clearly an obstruction and may very well be a safety hazard. Please investigate.

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/help/govinfo.asp

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1088 on: September 05, 2008, 08:01:02 AM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1089 on: September 05, 2008, 08:01:30 AM »

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1090 on: September 05, 2008, 08:01:47 AM »

CaseyAnthony makes bail, going home Friday

(Orlando Sentinel, The (FL) (KRT) Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) ORLANDO, Fla. _ Casey Anthony, mother of missing toddler Caylee Marie Anthony, will be released from jail for a second time Friday after her parents made new arrangements for her half-million-dollar bail on a child-neglect charge.

Bond documents show that George and Cynthia "Cindy" Anthony put up the collateral to obtain their daughter's freedom. The paperwork did not explain the source of the collateral but said the couple signed off on a "promissory note indemnity agreement" _ essentially a contract that requires the parents to repay the bondsman for any losses.

A public-relations firm that represents Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, issued a statement saying that said an "individual" who wishes to remain anonymous posted bond for Anthony because of concern that her constitutional rights have been violated.

"She is going home," said Todd Black of Press Corps Media.

Anthony, 22, will live with her parents at their southeast Orange County, Fla., home and must wear an electronic monitor at all times, Orange County jail officials said.

This will be her second shot at freedom. Anthony, whose 3-year-old daughter was reported missing more than seven weeks ago, was released Aug. 21 on similar terms but was rearrested Aug. 29 and jailed on bad-check charges. Her previous bail bondsman then revoked her bail on charges of child-neglect and giving false information to authorities.

Jail officials said Thursday that bond had been arranged on all the charges. Bond companies combined forces to meet the $500,000 bail for child neglect, the most serious offenses with which she is charged.

Anthony has told investigators she left the child with a baby sitter, who cannot be found. Investigators have disclosed that tests of air samples from the trunk of the abandoned car she drove detected gases from human decomposition, and that traces of chloroform also were found. The lead investigator in the case has said there was a body in the trunk and that it likely was Caylee's.

Earlier Thursday, Cindy Anthony blasted Texas EquuSearch, the volunteer search-and-recovery team the family summoned to find the toddler.

The grandmother complained that the group's founder, Tim Miller, had suggested that Caylee might be dead, accused Cindy Anthony of not cooperating with the search and didn't spend enough time with Caylee's family. She maintained that Miller agreed to look for a living child, not a dead one.

"It is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organization at the expense of exploiting my granddaughter's disappearance," Anthony said in a release sent by a family representative. "Although I feel his organization has a purpose, his misrepresentation has tainted the efforts of so many people with good intentions."

Miller said he is working hard to find Caylee Marie, alive or dead. He has been searching for the missing child's possible remains in Orange County since Aug. 29.

"We are holding onto that little bit of hope that Caylee is still alive," Miller said. "But if not, it's important that her little body is found."

EquuSearch, along with volunteers and the Sheriff's Office, have combed about 15 square miles since the search began, but not all areas have been completely cleared, Miller said. Heavy rains have made some places impassible or difficult to search.

More than 100 volunteers were looking for the child Thursday, Miller said.

In other news related to the case, George and Cindy Anthony have enlisted high-profile Orlando defense attorney Mark NeJame to help them with intense media scrutiny and refocus attention on the search for Caylee, NeJame said Thursday.

"They've been maligned, and I think there's been just a real mischaracterization of them in the media and on the Internet," he said. "People have completely lost sight of the fact that they are victims."

___

Sarah Lundy, Willoughby Mariano, Bianca Prieto, Amy L. Edwards and Walter Pacheco of the Orlando Sentinel staff contributed to this report.
http://callcenterinfo.tmcnet.com/news/2008/09/04/3634209.htm

So Cindy lied again when she stated yesterday"I think Casey and Baez planned this release without my knowledge blah blah blah"
Cindy....ya paranoid,lying freak.

Karma Is Coming

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1091 on: September 05, 2008, 08:02:30 AM »

I see you ride the "special" short bus!   

hey that's my mothers car!!!

I do not have a special needs child, but I almost did had she not died. I would rather have had her. Might be just me, but short bus jokes bother me.
Shell,
I'm so sorry for the loss of your little girl. 
Your concern for others' children is a constant tribute to your girl.  Bless you.
[/quote]

FWIW, they bother me too.  That and the word +++++ I see thrown around sometimes.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1092 on: September 05, 2008, 08:02:37 AM »

From what I've observed of loving parents, when an accident happens to their child they call for help.  They call 911 or someone to help.  For this reason, I don't think an accident occurred.  I think Casey killed Caylee, perhaps through negligence, but she did not call for help because she did not want anyone else to see what she had done.  This is the only logical reason not to call for help when your child is in distress.
When Casey did not report Caylee missing for a month, she deliberately ignored Caylee's needs.  For a whole month!! We don't even know if she would have reported Caylee missing after a month if Cindy hadn't called 911. 

These actions are so heinous and horrifying to me that I cannot get past them.  I cannot view Casey as a loving mom, despite any pictures or tales, because I see what she did (or neglected to do).  These actions are just so incontrovertible that they overwhelm any other image of Casey in my mind.  Does that make sense to you?

Well she had to know that someone would eventually question her as to where Caylee was..She couldn't say she was with the Nanny forever. And if she is so narcissistic she could have very well played the mother of either a murdered child or a child who died in an accident. There has to be something else to the story that we are not aware of. Cindy said the other day that LE only lets the media hear phone calls where Casey appears to be unconcerned that they did not let the visitation or phone recordings out where she was talking about Caylee or showing emotion because they want to keep this image of a None Caring emotional person.

I've thought about what Casey thought she might do.  You know, there's been a pattern in her life of not planning ahead.  Casey seemed to go through life just reacting to things around her instead of planning her future.  She never graduated from high school, seemingly did not care about getting a job or securing her future.  She didn't plan to have a child, and didn't want to keep her, but didn't make plans for the child.  She just seemed to drift from day to day.  I really don't think Casey thought about what she'd do if anyone asked about Caylee.  She may have vaguely considered disappearing herself, but I don't think she had the ambition to create a plan!  In her entire past, she simply lied and manipulated people to keep floating along in life.  Honestly, I don't think Casey is overly bright, and she didn't seem too concerned about what the future might bring.

LE has said that the phone calls that were not released to the public would be used as evidence.  Perhaps these were emotional, who knows?  They are evidence and we'll hear them at the trial.  I really do not believe LE is withholding the calls because they show Casey being emotional. 

I agree, Casey lived in the moment, her actions proved that like when she stole $400 from Amy and told Amy she put it somewhere in her sleep, like when she stole the checks and went shopping, like when she told Tony her car was in the shop being worked on, no one ever questioned her because she was such a good liar, heck even when she borrowed the shovel, who in their right mind would do something to their child and then go borrow a shovel? She never thought past what she needed or wanted at the time.

Also I know earlier you were asking switchy about the links where Clint says he saw Caylee on the 13th and Tony says the 2nd, both statements are in the 400 page documents, I brought it up the other day that this just doesn't jive as well as Casey's statement and police report showing Zenaida took Caylee between 9 am and 1 pm, George says 12:50 pm, so where's the 4 gap coming from? I'm not so sure Caylee spent the night there on Sunday night.

jmo

PS, I would pull up those page for you but with my old computer, it would take me a half a day,lol.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1093 on: September 05, 2008, 08:02:41 AM »

Will she never shut up?

Family criticizes searchers

Earlier Thursday, Cindy Anthony blasted Texas EquuSearch, the volunteer search-and-recovery team the family summoned to find the toddler.

The grandmother complained that the group's founder, Tim Miller, had suggested that Caylee might be dead, accused Cindy Anthony of not cooperating with the search and didn't spend enough time with Caylee's family. She maintained that Miller agreed to look for a living child, not a dead one.

"It is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organization at the expense of exploiting my granddaughter's disappearance," Anthony said in a release sent by a family representative. "Although I feel his organization has a purpose, his misrepresentation has tainted the efforts of so many people with good intentions.
"

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee0508sep05,0,7306870.story

Peace Monkeys
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1094 on: September 05, 2008, 08:05:46 AM »

I wish they would move the web cam at the jail so we could have a better view when this skank walks out!!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1095 on: September 05, 2008, 08:06:52 AM »

Cindy Anthony

I will get all of you!!!!!!

Peace Monkeys
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1096 on: September 05, 2008, 08:07:44 AM »

GET THE HELL OFF MY PROPERTY......CAN'T YOU MAGGOTS READ THIS SIGN?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1097 on: September 05, 2008, 08:08:44 AM »

Here is where their newly acquired wealth
probably came from, selling their
granddaughter's home movies to ABC.

caylee anthony case - update 9/5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPRA76P9l6E

------------------
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1098 on: September 05, 2008, 08:09:32 AM »

Hey Kristen..........nobody should slam your opinion!!!  You should be able to say what you want.  I have noticed some monkeys - who are making this site a little too tense.

Yeah it's all good...I have thick skin lol I just don't get why some would have this child dead b4 anthing ever came out.Things that are said about the Anthony's are crazy they have them molesting Casey, helping burying caylee, They have dissected everything that they say.They no where they work how much money they make how many homes they have, How many law suits they have schools, ex wifes tax records, deed info they probably no more then the Anthony's family members and not one person directly related to the case has said George Lee or Cindy has played and part in the cover-up or murder of this child..If Cindy admits that Casey is lying then she will have to Admit that her granddaughter is dead I dont think she is quite ready for that
I personally could give 2 hoots of bull caca what Cindy thinks,that Cindy is in denial.
Right now,today,it appears from all evidences released that Caylee is dead and IMO it appears that Casey killed her indirectly or directly AND IMO Cindy,George and Lee are deeply involved in a coverup.
So friggen what that Cindy and George are in denial....EVERYONE is trying to find sweet little Caylee and NONE of them are helping.....at all.So Cindy and George can be in denial and coverup all they want but justice for Caylee will not be in denial.
I DO hope they get some brains in their heads and realize that!

I Kristin!! I have missed you!! Wondered where you had gone? Maybe you just haven't been here while I was logged on.

I have turned the corner. Unfortunately, I don't hold out much hope Caylee is still alive. I don't believe George was involved or committed incest. Don't believe Lee or Cindy are involved in a cover up either. But the evidence is looking very damning against Casey.

Speak your mind Sweetie!! I love reading your opinions!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1099 on: September 05, 2008, 08:09:45 AM »

I don't know if this has already been posted......

This morning Good Morning America had some new video of Caylee, Casey, George, and Cindy.   

Tonight 20/20 (ABC) will have a segment on Caylee at 10 PM EST.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.