May 22, 2024, 05:06:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #549 11/27 - 11/28/2006  (Read 111815 times)
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: November 28, 2006, 04:27:31 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
The crime scene was NOT the VDS home.  That is highly inconsistent with the evidence (text messages, polis car tape) and logic (2K have no motive to lie about dropoff point, ect).  IMO.

I've always believed this to be the case.  I still think the crime scene was located along that beach somewhere...as what started out as rape turned to "accidental" murder.  But, there's been so many inconsistencies, who knows at this point... Rolling Eyes
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: November 28, 2006, 04:36:28 PM »

I'm glad we got that cocaine issue out of the way, I knew there was no way in hell Natalee ever touched coke.  Obviously just more trashing of the victim by the coverup team and DeVries took the bait.  I was wondering, since I've never seen a translated transcript of the show, did DeVries ever go into what a classy young lady Natalee was and all her accomplishments?
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: November 28, 2006, 04:39:53 PM »

And another topic I'd love to see DeVries touch on is how these animals made Beth apologize publicly to under the threat of stopping the investigation.  A total lack of professionalism I think the Dutch audience should hear about.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: November 28, 2006, 04:42:22 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
And another topic I'd love to see DeVries touch on is how these animals made Beth apologize publicly to under the threat of stopping the investigation.  A total lack of professionalism I think the Dutch audience should hear about.

Not only as you say, lacking class, but illegal in any free world, but I forgot.  This is third-world Aruba, where the government and its own mobsters rule.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #764 on: November 28, 2006, 04:43:31 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Joe Tacopina is on Fox.  He said De Vries is a materialist and capitalist and is tryinbg to make money.

Did he explain the e-mail trail surrounding the photos?  This guy is almost as bad as the Arubans!  Twisted Evil
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: November 28, 2006, 04:44:18 PM »

Just read that a federal judge as declared American paper money unfair to blind.  We are headed down that slippery slope.  I am one who does not have good eyesight secondary to only having vision in one eye but I would NEVER demand a whole country change its traditional lifestyle for an inconvenience.  I do know this is just another ploy of some of Bubba's judges to take us down a slippery slope.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: November 28, 2006, 04:44:39 PM »

Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
Quote from: "San"
Joe Tacopina is on Fox.  He said De Vries is a materialist and capitalist and is tryinbg to make money.

Did he explain the e-mail trail surrounding the photos?  This guy is almost as bad as the Arubans!  Twisted Evil

is it possible for JOE T to sue himself for being such a JACKASS  Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #767 on: November 28, 2006, 04:57:01 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
PEOPLE THAT SHOULD BE JACK BAUERED ...........

JORAN HIJO DE PUTA

PAULUS CHINGA SU MADRE

ANITA LA GRAN PUTA DE ARUBA

KJ FISCAL DE MI CULO

AND ALL THE REST OF THE DUTCH IN THE WORLD ..........

Rolling Eyes

Laughing  Laughing The Italian I do know, which is obviously not the finest, helped me to decipher this.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: November 28, 2006, 05:01:44 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
{snipped}

Joe: What I make of it Martha is another individual trying to cash in on this tragedy this guy is a materialist, he’s a capitalist; he is someone is making money off of a false story. I spoke to Antonio Carlo the former lawyer for Joran; he made no such statement to the prosecutor and let me tell you this I’ve looked through every single document in this case

hmmm....former?

i think he is repersenting either Deepak or Satish or both now. (for quite some time)

or am I wrong?
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: November 28, 2006, 05:01:56 PM »

Good afternoon friends....recovering from food poisoning....have read pages and pages of your thoughts, and I am proud to be part of the group.

Looks like deVries has opened a can of worms and has done a good job in a short time.  I hope that we will be able to see his program....with subtitles.... Very Happy  

The photoshopped pictures of Joran are such an insult.  His parents are taking a big chance letting him travel out of Aruba and without direct supervision.  On the other hand, he just may do himself in with his big, grandiose mouth that cannot stay shut.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #770 on: November 28, 2006, 05:02:33 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
I noticed on Gretawire, (I went there for the first time in months today), there were not many e-mails regards the Natalee Holloway case and her special guest, Mr. DeVries.  I suppose I should have sent her one myself.  I want someone who has more patience than I to write her and tell her the reason she got so little e-mail regarding the case was not due to a lack of interest in the case but a lack of interest in her program since she chose darkness over light when she chose to believe the sporter with whom it appeared she was having a little interaction with on TV. Hmmm.  Makes ne wonder what her fellow Scientologists thought of the ittle "body talk" between her and the delicious sporter.

Did they flirt, Tyler??  Ugh!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: November 28, 2006, 05:02:33 PM »

San - Thank you so much for the transcript today ! You and Jacq also for the ones last night, thank you!

truthseeker2-

Interesting points you make, thank you for your post. Some of us are inclined to believe Paulus was more involved and I am glad to have your insight particularly with the Shango reference.

I am sure Lala's will appreciate that one too !

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: November 28, 2006, 05:04:55 PM »

MeMere- I''m so sorry - food poisoning? POOR YOU !!!!! I hope you feel much better soon.

I seem to have a plumbling leak that just sprung, so will have to run for now. Keep up the great work monkeys !

oh Klaas, this is for you a monkey on the head  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: November 28, 2006, 05:10:09 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
{snipped}

Joe: What I make of it Martha is another individual trying to cash in on this tragedy this guy is a materialist, he’s a capitalist; he is someone is making money off of a false story. I spoke to Antonio Carlo the former lawyer for Joran; he made no such statement to the prosecutor and let me tell you this I’ve looked through every single document in this case

hmmm....former?

i think he is repersenting either Deepak or Satish or both now. (for quite some time)

or am I wrong?

You could be right, just not sure.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: November 28, 2006, 05:11:32 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Good afternoon friends....recovering from food poisoning....have read pages and pages of your thoughts, and I am proud to be part of the group.

Looks like deVries has opened a can of worms and has done a good job in a short time.  I hope that we will be able to see his program....with subtitles.... Very Happy  

The photoshopped pictures of Joran are such an insult.  His parents are taking a big chance letting him travel out of Aruba and without direct supervision.  On the other hand, he just may do himself in with his big, grandiose mouth that cannot stay shut.

Food poisoning!!  Poor thing!  Hope you are almost over it now!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: November 28, 2006, 05:12:23 PM »

Just posted by Michael (Netherlands) on the front page of SM:

Peter de Vries is on the late night show Jensen in The Netherlands now airing and Beth is live on the phone in the show also. Peter thinks that the case can be resolved.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: November 28, 2006, 05:12:30 PM »

{snipped}

hmmm....former?

or am I wrong?

You could be right, just not sure.

I thought I heard or read that way back when there was a bunch of talk about if joran really had 9 lawyers or whatever but i'm not 100% positive
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: November 28, 2006, 05:13:56 PM »

Peter de Vries is on the late night show Jensen in The Netherlands now airing and Beth is live on the phone in the show also. Peter thinks that the case can be resolved.

the case could be solved in less than an hour if they let the FBI interview the killers
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #778 on: November 28, 2006, 05:14:47 PM »

the case could be solved in less than an hour if they let the FBI interview the killers

You nailed it, blah!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: November 28, 2006, 05:14:58 PM »

speaking of which, this is something that Devries really should drive home - the fact that the FBI was never really allowed to be a part of the case
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.