May 17, 2024, 09:51:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 355000 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: April 06, 2009, 11:56:34 PM »

I went back and was reading. I don't remember this beibg discussed here .
When GM Sykes went to the house that Monday night, she saw the kids on the front porch eating. NG asked who went into the house and Ron answered , my cousin went in the house.
Who is this cousin ? This would be one fo the last " persons * besides Misty to see  Haleigh. I don't remember a cousin coming forward. Maybe I mised NG that night.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #501 on: April 06, 2009, 11:56:58 PM »

Sandra Cantu's body found Sad
http://www.fox40.com/pages/landing_local_headlines/?Police-Sources-Sandra-Cantus-Body-Recove=1&blockID=260015&feedID=190
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: April 06, 2009, 11:57:47 PM »

I wonder if any results came back from the door they took from the Ron's home..

Brandi ~ Jerseygirl345 got a GOLD STAR last night, I think that means a promotion.   Would you be able to put that gold star on her uniform, per her request.

Thanks Brandi.....

Thank You GrandmaMonkey...That sparkling gold star will spruce my uniform up a bit..

Done:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg756142#msg756142
Wink

Thank You Brandi... Gr8 work as always..... 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: April 06, 2009, 11:59:21 PM »

OMG.. I am sick..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: April 07, 2009, 12:02:08 AM »

JG:

I left you a message at http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg756206#msg756206

Sorry for the O/T.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: April 07, 2009, 12:03:41 AM »

Oh, that is so sad!

Thanks for letting us know.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: April 07, 2009, 12:07:48 AM »

I know......Never enough why's in this world......

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: April 07, 2009, 12:10:39 AM »

I wonder if any results came back from the door they took from the Ron's home..

Brandi ~ Jerseygirl345 got a GOLD STAR last night, I think that means a promotion.   Would you be able to put that gold star on her uniform, per her request.

Thanks Brandi.....

Thank You GrandmaMonkey...That sparkling gold star will spruce my uniform up a bit..

Done:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg756142#msg756142
Wink

Thank You Brandi... Gr8 work as always..... 

Thank you Brandi....Super JOB as always.  Now Jerseygirl345 is our

Official Monkey Sherifff....

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: April 07, 2009, 12:13:41 AM »

When GM Sykes went to the house that Monday night, she saw the kids on the front porch eating. NG asked who went into the house and Ron answered , my cousin went in the house.
Who is this cousin ? This would be one fo the last " persons * besides Misty to see  Haleigh. I don't remember a cousin coming forward. Maybe I mised NG that night.

Kat_Gram ~  They are making reference to Cousin Joe from TN.  Drove to Fl and then returned to TN....then Haleigh is missing.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: April 07, 2009, 12:19:06 AM »

Jersey, you know this one they will get.. You do know that, the suitcase was an act of desperation.  If newly bought can be tracked, if part of a set.. that too will be determined. 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: April 07, 2009, 12:21:24 AM »

Anyone have the video where..Misty's dad speaks out?? - for the first time.

I am positive he tells in this video that Cousin Joe asked to use the Van...as I remember wondering WHY???? when he drove up from TN, would he need to use someone else's van.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: April 07, 2009, 12:29:18 AM »

Jersey, you know this one they will get.. You do know that, the suitcase was an act of desperation.  If newly bought can be tracked, if part of a set.. that too will be determined. 

blink has an article on her too:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/04/06/sandra-cantu-found-deceased-in-suitcase/

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: April 07, 2009, 12:35:17 AM »

No, It was Ron's cousin that was with GM Sykes.
Ron's cousin that went in the house. I guess with the clothes that were washed.
I'll have to hold this train of thought until tomorrow and search where I re read an early  NG interview.
It's late and I was reading the Sandra Cantu thread. Such a sad ending for the little girl and her family.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #513 on: April 07, 2009, 12:38:17 AM »

OK  Monkeys, Ive been talking to a friend of mine and after a very long discussion and going over everything we could think of with the case we have come to a few understanding about what most likely happened and why  we think it did....

1.   The door being promped open with a block....now this was not done to carry a child out of that house, the hard part when going into that home would be getting in, not out, you have to grab handle and pull door towards you to enter, and then door slams shut........leaving would only require that you push door open and can be easily done even with a child in your arm or tossed up on one shoulder,,   Ive done it many times.....even if you have to actually push a button it is still easy to get out this way...........This door was propped open to carry a  drunk and drugged up Mistie back inside, now when trying to do that, you would want the door already opened because no way can you manage to hold on to a adult and operate the door to get her inside........

2.The light being on,   why of course it would be whomever brought her home and carried her in or almost carried her in would turn on the light, why not, he had to help her into the house, into the bedroom and would need the light to do so..

3. The couch and squekey shoes, the person carreing Mistie inside through the wet ground and with the extra weight probably misstepped several times twisting his feet in order to stay upright and walking on the tile floor prolly did make several sqeakey noises.........then the couch makes a bouncey noise, well after making it that far maybe he set Mistie down to rest at that point or really did take advantage of the situation with her and have sexual acts with her there....

4. What was she wearing, Mistie doesnt know because Mistie wasnt there, Mistie was off with someone parting and getting high.......telling them she had to get home by 3 so Ron wouldnt know she was gone....

5.  The reenactment, Mistie cant do one, she wasnt there, so she cant reenact anything other than putting those kids to bed at about 8 and leaving with this person and then being out of it when he did bring her back home, so no no reenactment because then she would have to say that..

6. Awake when Ron drove up,   of course she was,  Someone had just dropped her off and she had just realized that they had  taking Haleigh in the process, and the thought af this had brought her out of her drugged up stupor enough to actually be able to move and talk,

7. The story that she told, well of course it all happened so fast, open eyes see Haleigh gone, get up start to go look around Ron drives up, what are you doing up,   what to say,  Uhh  Haleighs gone, I just woke up and she was gone,    what else can she say, if she told Ronal I just got home  This person helped me in., then I noticed Haleigh was gone, Ronal might have beat the hell out of her, and then grabbed his gun and took off after this Guy and Lord only knows what would have happened, so she lied,      and has been ever since....

Let me know what you think,   What else goes alone with this scenario...........I do beleive this is what happened...

1) Good scenario, but how did our mystery person have a key, when Misty herself didn't? IMO, Misty propped it open behind her when she went out, to avoid being locked out. I just don't think she went out drinking---I think she put it there when she took the body to the dumpster, because otherwise she'd have been locked out and had to wait for Ron to come home, before she could get back into the house.

2) The only problem with this part is that nobody actually saw Misty out that night. Wouldn't someone at the bar remember her? Wouldn't this guy's friends notice if he went home with her? I think someone would have spoken up by now, if only to clear themselves.

3) This is based on the little boy's story, right? This is a very little boy. He's not even 5. He may not have seen anything at all--he could easily have been coached by the adults on what to say. At that age, too, children have trouble telling dreams and reality apart. I don't know that this toddler is actually a reliable witness.  Especially since Hayleigh said Ron hits him with a stick.

4) What was she wearing? Misty doesn't "know" because she doesn't want to give ANY clues.

5) IMO, no reenactment because Ron was there and she can't figure out how to reenact it without including his part in this. If she had put the kids to bed and then just went out and partied, I think she'd say so at this point, to establish an alibi, and she'd get as many people to verify it as she could. But nobody can verify it because it didn't happen.

6) Awake when Ron drove up, that fits your scenario pretty well. It makes no sense to sleep through a guy breaking in and taking the kid, and then wake up right afterwards, or because you heard a car in the driveway.  I don't think she was asleep that night at all.  But I still don't believe anyone took Haleigh, that night.

If a predator brought Misty home that night, and the little boy even SAW him, he wouldn't have taken Haleigh, because he'd assume that he'd be caught. He wouldn't count on Misty keeping quiet, nor on the little boy keeping quiet. He'd assume that they'd remember him being in the house, and that he'd be caught. So he'd bide his time and wait for a better opportunity, and strike when no one could connect him to the disappearance.     

7) Ron beats Misty? We know he has a history of violence and abuse. We know Haleigh said he hit Jr with a stick, leaving marks. If Haleigh had Turner's syndrome, she would be a VERY inconvenient child for an abusive and addictive family. She would always be pointing out the truth, and stating the obvious. If Misty said, "Jr fell," Haleigh would have said, "No, he didn't, Daddy hit him with a stick." and so on.  She would be oblivious to hints, silent threats, and nuances. It would be hard to keep Jr around much longer with Haleigh around to tattle on everyone.

If there had been a man there, and Jr said so, Ron would have beaten the story out of Misty anyway and gone after the guy, just as you say. But in spite of Jr's alleged description of a man who took Haleigh, Ron showed no signs of going after any fellows with that description, nor does he seem to hold it against Misty that Haleigh disappeared on her watch. How likely is that for a man as angry as he is?

Plus if some man took Haleigh, how do you explain the dogs hitting on the family's dumpster? A kidnapper wouldn't just drop her there--he'd be too afraid of getting caught.

To me, the fact that Ron put "Only God can Judge me," on his truck, instead of information to call about Haleigh, says that not only does he know she's dead, but he is directly involved with the death.  He might as well have put a sticker on his car that says, "I did it."

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: April 07, 2009, 12:38:41 AM »

Mlee. I am so sick of innocent children a gift from God being abused, murdered and the children that are still missing.. I am going to bed and have a talk with God that this needs to stop.

Good Night All...
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: April 07, 2009, 12:39:58 AM »

This old Monkey has to go upstairs also.  Tired.. Sad, Sad day.. Have a safe night, and try to get a bit of rest.. Till the morrow..

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #516 on: April 07, 2009, 12:53:02 AM »

Been a long, sad day. That's #36 on this #56 day of Haleigh missing.

Good night all.

Very Beautiful picture.

It is very sad that she's still missing, but I think the part of this case that holds my interest is that there is a very good possablity that she can still be found alive.
There are so many possible Theories of what could have happened(very sad), but just not enough evidence (That we know of) to start eliminating them.
I'm Jill, I'm new and While I was waiting for my registration to be approved I looked over all the info yall have found, You are all doing a wonderful Job. Thanks Klaasend for approving me   I have posted comments on Art Harris's articles about Haleigh and I'm glad to be able to post here now.

------
I'm wondering about the comment that was posted on first coast news.com about the address in Apopka or Eustis Florida. 

Heres the link to the article which the comment was made on
First page of comments last comment I think
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=135174&catid=3

What are yalls feelings on it?  Important or not?
-----

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid10363234001?bctid=10721544001

-When Ron is kneeling with his mom and talking(crying) to the reporter and he brings his head down to his knees and starts crying…Does anyone else think he said “it’s all because of me” ? because it sounds like that might be what he’s saying. I had earbuds(headphones) in while listing to it and that sounds like what he said.

-----

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

I just wanted to point out a couple of things about the video.

-The scatches on Rons knuckles

-The fact that he says “I would give my life to have my childs life back” instead of simply saying I’d give my life to have my child back. And he seems to catch what he’d said and looks very upset and then goes down into crying.

But I must admit that I don’t read much into these words or the words he said when geraldo confronted him that “he’d believe she was alive until they found her” because if your child goes missing and your distraught your not going to worry about properly wording your sentences.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: April 07, 2009, 01:04:24 AM »

Im glad you brought this up because I thought when Haleigh was first reported missing that it was said, that the

girlfriend and a cousin were at the house then I never heard that again....did you hear this also?

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: April 07, 2009, 01:08:24 AM »

WELCOME JNGA 

A LOT OF GOOD INFORMATION HERE.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: April 07, 2009, 01:13:22 AM »

No, It was Ron's cousin that was with GM Sykes.
Ron's cousin that went in the house. I guess with the clothes that were washed.
I'll have to hold this train of thought until tomorrow and search where I re read an early  NG interview.
It's late and I was reading the Sandra Cantu thread. Such a sad ending for the little girl and her family.

Kat_Gram ~  I thought about what you had posted, and was ready to question the comment about it being RON'S COUSIN.  Maybe I have it wrong, but I thought Joe was Misty's cousin.  So...maybe there is someone ELSE..INVOLVED..that we have not picked up on.  Great if you can find that comment. Thanks,

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.