May 21, 2024, 01:38:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 290110 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1460 on: May 11, 2009, 11:52:02 AM »

Dolce +2:  If you could combine your messages with all the email info and then bump it every once in a while, more members would see the list.  Just a suggestion. (sure, give her more work to do!)

My neighbor just came over, and he contacted his senior citizen group and is going there tonight to talk to them about AARP and some of the advertisers and a bit about the Caylee Marie story.  He is going armed with lots of envelopes, stamps, and sticky notes.  I have to get cracking on the address list today.

I also contacted my senior center and will go there tonight, armed with the same things.  they feel it is the thing to do, since if it was their grandchild, they would want the big corporations to do the right thing for them! 

Now, I am going to send out notes to my siblings and cousins (yep, we are all senior citizens) and get them to go to their centers ASP!  My siblings are spread throughout the USA -- maybe this could be the start of something good for a change.

Again, thanks for all the hard work and getting this senior on the move for something good to happen.

Awesome work!!  Knowledge is power, and we are the majority!  Its us against them.  Lets get this done for Caylee.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1461 on: May 11, 2009, 11:55:09 AM »

Nothing else needed on those, just copy and paste to your "To" section of your email.

GlobalCompliance@astrazeneca.com; info@monex.com; boardinquiries@sprint.com; kterrill@selectquote.com; BoardCommunications@wellsfargo.com; media@aarp.org; scott.m.weisenhoff@philips.com; Media@bost.com; Rojohnson@overstock.com; boardofdirectors@overstock.com; wrp4@chryslerfinancial.com; jennifer.grasz@careerbuilder.com; jnjmediarelations@its.jnj.com; info@REDCGroup.com; rbambi@cisco.com; jobaker@jkharris.com

IDEA 1
I am boycotting you all due to your sponsorship of the Larry King Live show.  His latest choice in guests is appalling.  George and Cindy Anthony will be receiving money, supplied by you Larry's sponsors, in order to put on another interview.  Your money will go to aid in the defense of their daughter who murdered 3 year old Caylee Anthony.

Recent notes posted to Larry's everyday discussion blog that were apposing these guests have been deleted in attempts to stifle the American public who is appalled by his choice to air them YET AGAIN.

I will be encouraging all I come in contact with to not only boycott this show, but also to boycott your products.

IDEA 2
I am boycotting you all due to your sponsorship of the Larry King Live show.  Larry will be having the Anthonys on his show yet again.  They were on his show the same night that their dead grandchild was found near their back yard discarded in a brown trash bag that had been duct taped up with heart stickers place all over it.  This was done by their daughter who they continue to help and who's defense will be paid by the money you are paying in sponsorship of this show.

Recent notes posted to Larry's everyday discussion blog that were apposing these guests have been deleted in attempts to stifle the American public who is appalled by his choice to air them YET AGAIN.

I will be encouraging all I come in contact with to not only boycott this show, but also to boycott your products.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1462 on: May 11, 2009, 12:00:05 PM »

OMG, Northern Rose what a wonderful story, I have tears running down, how proud that neighbor must feel, and the young man sounds like a very decent man and father. an angelic monkey

I love that story. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1463 on: May 11, 2009, 12:01:45 PM »

We come in here on a daily basis and discuss this case and the players.  We talk about how disgusted we are with their actions and their money making.  We have an oportunity to bust our humps to do something about it to help take just another step in the right direction in persuit of justice for Caylee, so why would you not just take a moment to send out an email? 

Come on Monkeys, do not sit on the sidelines, get involved, do not be timid!  Send that email, say your peace, infor those who may not know what is going on.  Educate and promote justice.  Be Caylee's voice, we are all she has since her family does not care.  What if this was your child or grandchild? 

We can and will do this! 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1464 on: May 11, 2009, 12:06:20 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19426616/detail.html
More Depositions In Casey Anthony Case
Deputy, Public Works Employees To Be Deposed

POSTED: Monday, May 11, 2009
UPDATED: 9:25 am EDT May 11, 2009
[Casey Anthony appears at a court hearing.]
Casey Anthony appears at a court hearing.
Casey Anthony's defense team has scheduled another round of depositions on Monday.

At 1 p.m., defense attorney Jose Baez and his team will depose Adriana Acevedo, an Orange County deputy who helped check out tips from meter reader Roy Kronk in August. Kronk found 2 -year-old Caylee Anthony's body in December.

Two Orange County Public Works employees, Tim Armstrong and David Dean, will follow Acevedo later Monday afternoon. Kronk was on the job for Public Works when he found Caylee's remains.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter.
I assume that Baez has no need to depose those who were around Casey back when this entire ordeal went down.  He is wasting his time with "after-the-fact" witnesses in hopes to get a mis-trial or in order to counter suit......seriously, I am beginning to think that the cracker jack diploma is too good for him.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1465 on: May 11, 2009, 12:11:12 PM »

We come in here on a daily basis and discuss this case and the players.  We talk about how disgusted we are with their actions and their money making.  We have an oportunity to bust our humps to do something about it to help take just another step in the right direction in persuit of justice for Caylee, so why would you not just take a moment to send out an email? 

Come on Monkeys, do not sit on the sidelines, get involved, do not be timid!  Send that email, say your peace, infor those who may not know what is going on.  Educate and promote justice.  Be Caylee's voice, we are all she has since her family does not care.  What if this was your child or grandchild? 

We can and will do this! 
Dolce I've been cutting and pasting the names you have on the other page. I have one question, please I'm dumb when it comes to emailing, so this doesn't come natural like it does to so many people  When I send my email, they are saying I've sent it to Larry King Live, is it supposed to say that? Shouldn't it say I sent the email to the sponsor's name, help 
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1466 on: May 11, 2009, 12:14:47 PM »

We can and will do this! 

Dolce+2,

Thanks for all of the suggestions.  After I sent my own gripe to all of the sponsors, I just started copying yours and changing the wording on the subject line, other than those where you had to e-mail them from their own site.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1467 on: May 11, 2009, 12:16:10 PM »

Here is my letter to the sponsors.  Feel free to use it as well if you like it.

Dear Sir/Madame;

I wish to bring to your attention as a sponsor of CNN and The Larry King Live Show I will be boycotting your products and services now and in the future.  I and many others feel strongly that CNN and Larry King should not be having George and Cindy Anthony on their network in light of the events surrounding the murder of their grand-daughter with their daughter being charged with the murder.  CNN has set up a blog site to comment on the upcoming show and not one positive comment out of hundreds can be found.  CNN has also taken it upon them selves to delete many of the negative comments even though they contained no profanity or stated anything other than facts which have been released to the public due to the Sunshine Law in Florida.  I feel strongly about my freedom of thought, freedom of speech and freedom of choice.  In the economy today though you may provide excellent services and products I am choosing to shop else where to ensure that my hard earned money does not go directly or indirectly to assist the Anthony’s in their mission to defend their daughter forgetting the true victim – their granddaughter.

I will also no longer be turning my TV to CNN in the future so will not be seeing any of your ads on that channel.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1468 on: May 11, 2009, 12:16:40 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys. Hope you all had a great Mothers day. 

Capp I am fine , just still sore from planting 156 hills of potatoes in one day.

I see a lot of comments have disappeared from LKL blog.  What a shame that they feel compelled to ignore the viewership.  I suggest that we also start telling people not to watch LKL, CNN or the Ants broadcast.  It can always be caught on YouTube and nothing hurts more during ratings time than bad numbers.

Thank you so much Dolce for bumping the sponsor list.  I have sent my emails this morning and also reminded them that the airtime they are paying for may be a better investment on another network as viewers will not be watching CNN now or in the future if they insist on abetting this travesty.

I had a thought this morning about LKL and CNN.  Most of the talking heads have interactive blogs during their shows.  Can someone come up with a schedule and links so that if others feel compelled they can write on the blogs while they are broadcasting about their views on the Ants broadcast?  I am sure if we hit other shows on CNN as they are broadcasting (regardless of the fact that it is off topic) the powers that be may just get the hint rather than having it isolated which I am sure they feel they have done.  What do you monkeys think?

Lastly I want to share soemthing that really touched me yesterday.  A friend of mine has a huge garden as well and about 12 years ago was looking out her kitchen window and saw three male teens in there ripping stuff out and vandalizing it.  She tore out of the house and managed to grab one by the collar, got his contact info as well as the other two who did not run off. (As she puts it she grabbed the smallest and the younger brother of the other so probably got lucky or they others would have run off).  She gave them a choice, show up in a week to help harvest what was not destroyed or she would be calling the police.  They choose to show up the following Sunday.  She assured them if they did not show not only would she be contacting the police, she would be visiting each of their homes, the school they attended and writting a letter to the local paper about what they had done.  Sunday rolled around and the boys did show and put in about 6 hours each on a very warm and windy day.  When they were done she handed them all money for the work they had done.  The boys looked stunned and did not understand.  She told them that they had put in a fair days work and deserved to be paid just as if she had to hire someone to do the work.  She paid them and they left.  She never saw any of them nor did she have problems with her garden.  Yesterday a car pulls up in the driveway that she did not recognize.  Out walks a young man, his wife and 2 year old child.  The man introduced himself as one of the boys from that event 12 years before.  He introduced his wife and child to her and introduced her as the lady who changed his life.  He told her that the day they worked was the first time he had ever been made accountable for his actions and he never forgot that day nor understood it until he got older.  That her treating them fairly and paying them was his second chance at turning his life around by witnessing first hand what compassion and an act of kindness was.  He wanted his wife to meet the woman that changed his life and changed his life.  He handed her a mother's day card bouquet of flowers and they chatted for a bit.  He took his son out to the garden before they left.

After my friend got off the phone with me I bawled my eyes out.  I do not think that Cindy will ever see that she created and enabled  what was to come.  Had she made KC accountable for her lies, and actions in her childhood and teenage years I feel more than ever that Caylee would still be alive.  I blame Cindy equally if not more for what happend to Caylee now.
Awesome story Northen Rose. I too blame Cindy equally if not more for what happened.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1469 on: May 11, 2009, 12:17:30 PM »

Okay everyone, on Larry's main page on CNN, he has up again for Wednesday that George and Cindy Anthony will be guests.  He had taken that down, but it's up again.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1470 on: May 11, 2009, 12:28:25 PM »

Okay everyone, on Larry's main page on CNN, he has up again for Wednesday that George and Cindy Anthony will be guests.  He had taken that down, but it's up again.
I am going back to posting on his various blogs.  If we post on each of them we might have better chances.  Take over his boards....like a troll had done here before.  With multiple people doing it this may be harder for them to moderate.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1471 on: May 11, 2009, 12:28:55 PM »

We can and will do this! 

Dolce you are awesome!  You are one smart monkey too - if I had waited another day I could have saved myself some work by including all the email addresses in one email - I did email all the sponsors yesterday using the list that Northern Rose and Capp were so nice to post. I will have everyone here at work all do the same using your format. 

Thank you! Let's go Monkeys.  Safety in numbers!  WE can make a difference for Caylee!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: May 11, 2009, 12:31:58 PM »

I am going back to posting on his various blogs.  If we post on each of them we might have better chances.  Take over his boards....like a troll had done here before.  With multiple people doing it this may be harder for them to moderate.

Dolce I agree.  I still think that if they start getting comments on every blog they have, they can not keep up and will get the hint.  Right now it is isolated to a few blogs which is easy for them to go back and forth on. 
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1473 on: May 11, 2009, 12:35:45 PM »

Thanks Dolce made it very easy to email the sponsors. This is what I wrote.

This email is to let you know that I am really bothered by the irresponsibility of Larry King and his choice of interviews. Namely the Anthony's yet again. Since you are all sponsors of the Larry King Show and knowing that it will be your money helping the Anthony's pay for their murdering daughters defense I will not be buying your products if you continue to promote Larry King when it is obvious that he takes no pride anymore in who he invites to his show as guests. The Anthony's have done nothing but lie and cover up for their daughter who knows full well what happened to little Caylee. You can stop this by not continuing to sponsor such a show as Larry King Live in the future.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1474 on: May 11, 2009, 12:36:04 PM »

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/

Alright we have an Anthony blog at LKL.  Lets get on this Monkeys!!!!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1475 on: May 11, 2009, 12:38:36 PM »

Did anyone notice that the petition site now states that the petition will be forwarded to ALL MEDIA OUTLETS!  That is so wonderful.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/no-more-air-time-for-anthony-family

As far as DonFL -  ignore the writer and that will rile the writer even more!  DonFL - what a waste, a huge waste!  We all know who it is, in a backward sort of way. 

Take care everyone.  You are doing a wonderful job.

Also - thanks for the sample emails, Monkeys!    an angelic monkey
FormerFLGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1476 on: May 11, 2009, 12:39:25 PM »

Just popped in and saw the email addresses you gave out Dolce ..Thanks
I have sent my email of to them and now will pass along the info to all of my family.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1477 on: May 11, 2009, 12:39:26 PM »

We can and will do this! 

Dolce you are awesome!  You are one smart monkey too - if I had waited another day I could have saved myself some work by including all the email addresses in one email - I did email all the sponsors yesterday using the list that Northern Rose and Capp were so nice to post. I will have everyone here at work all do the same using your format. 

Thank you! Let's go Monkeys.  Safety in numbers!  WE can make a difference for Caylee!
Awesome!  Send yours out again today as well.  The more we have throwing their way the more likely they are to listen up.  I want their mailboxes to be crammed full with emails in regards to this.  I want them to see that we the people do not agree and refuse to be subjected to this quietly.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1478 on: May 11, 2009, 12:39:33 PM »

In LK's mind this is probably the biggest buzz he's had about one of his shows in a long time. He's a putz with his you-know-whats in the same dixie cup as georgies.   Too bad he doesn't realize that really everybody means it, not gonna watch and contacting the sponsers.

I think it kills me worse that grandmonster cincin will consider this a big victory.  Small comfort to know her head is spinning 360   degrees , she's mad as hell about all this, Conman has prolly already had about 50 calls about how she's gonna sue the internet and every single person on the internet. She's a b****.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1479 on: May 11, 2009, 12:40:38 PM »

Dolce I agree.  I still think that if they start getting comments on every blog they have, they can not keep up and will get the hint.  Right now it is isolated to a few blogs which is easy for them to go back and forth on. 
Exactly!  If nothing else, educate those others that read those blogs.  Knowledge is power, lets educate our fellow man of this disgrace!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.