May 06, 2024, 09:26:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #141 7/05/09 - 7/23/09  (Read 291152 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1740 on: July 23, 2009, 09:19:30 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests!  an angelic monkey

ProtectTheLittleBabies, I didn't post those videos. That was TupeloHoney's good work. I did watch them again this morning, and I watched what you were talking about in tape one and two closely. Obviously Mr Ashton felt that BOZO had gotten away with a whopper at the bench by his actions after court. Roosters may be coming home to roost, so to say, with this new motion transcript. It was obvious while they were holding the sidebar, that Big Mack and Skanky were really worried about whether Bozo was going to get the judge to buy what Bozo was selling. I guess we'll probably find out in the future. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1741 on: July 23, 2009, 09:30:54 AM »

Over and out for real this time!  * we need a sleeping monkey*

Be very quiet.I spy is asleep.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1742 on: July 23, 2009, 09:38:02 AM »

Thanks Seeme, and ISPY for all your excellent posts. I hope you are right, ISPY that things are shaking this morning.

Maybe we will get to see that motion after all. I'll dance for that!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1743 on: July 23, 2009, 09:39:39 AM »

Thanks Seeme, and ISPY for all your excellent posts. I hope you are right, ISPY that things are shaking this morning.

Maybe we will get to see that motion after all. I'll dance for that!!
I'll second that, thanks 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1744 on: July 23, 2009, 09:48:09 AM »

Good brain candy post, I spy!  Thanks.  5pm today, wonder if we will get to see the transcript! 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1745 on: July 23, 2009, 10:53:27 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

ISPY thank you for the info you posted last night, and yes, today does seem brighter!

Thanks also to Seeme and Trimm for your posts today.  I do hope we will be seeing the notes from the sidebar by tomorrow at the latest! I also wonder if we would be able to see the affidavit that was being discussed at the March 25 hearing as well.

PTLB, after reading the post on your observations of Baez in the Part 5 video, I had to go back and look at it again. Indeed, Baez does squirm and takes a big swallow when STM says, "In paragraph 4, you say the retainer agreement does not contain any clause or parts that allow or entitle him to sell (Baez begins to squirm here) my story or that of my daughter Caylee Marie Anthony. Is that true?" Casey replies yes. STM says, " The him that you refer to, is that Mr. Baez?", and Casey says yes, and this is where Baez looks at Casey. Hmmm....did Baez forget what was in that retainer agreement, why the nervous actions and the look? I also wonder just how many retainer agreements Baez actually has with Casey and what each one states.

How many other lawyers, from the get go, put in clauses regarding *the rights to selling their story* in their retainer agreements? Just seems very suspicious to me.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1746 on: July 23, 2009, 10:55:49 AM »

Oh, forgot one other find from the Forensic Science book:

One of the tools LE uses to produce a picture of a suspect is called FACE (Facial Automated Composition and Editing).  It's a computer graphics system that allows the witness to literally choose from menus options the suspect's hair style, chin shape, eyes, nose, mouth, hats, beards, mustaches, glasses, etc.  The LE graphic artist then works to match skin tone, freckles, wrinkles (i.e. other identifying marks). The fact that Casey Anthony could not produce a definitive description speaks volumes.  The fact that no one else she knew could either served as confirmation. Adding to that, no one else reported a missing person (employee, mother, friend, family member, neighbor, or tenant matching the nondescript Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales that Casey offered.  There's a reason there was no kidnapper sketch released.  Therein lies, Zenaida Gonzales' lawsuit claim.

I'm wondering if Casey actually did see the innocent Zenaida Gonzales at some point and was in fact attempting to describer her from memory in her LE statements (particularly since she had been researching the name).  "Class, can you say PREMEDITATION?"  "All together now...one, two, three."

Correct me if I'm wrong monkeys, but didn't Zenaida tell LE or maybe I heard her say it in an interview way back that she had "lost" her driver's license in early 2008...anyone else remember....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1747 on: July 23, 2009, 11:06:11 AM »

I'm wondering if Casey actually did see the innocent Zenaida Gonzales at some point and was in fact attempting to describer her from memory in her LE statements (particularly since she had been researching the name).  "Class, can you say PREMEDITATION?"  "All together now...one, two, three."

Hello everyone.  Wasn't it shown that the description Casey gave of the babysitter matched the girl from the show One Tree Hill?  She looked up the 100th episode which had a babysitter kidnapping a child.  The description of her being a "10" fit that actress if I recall correctly.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1748 on: July 23, 2009, 11:14:53 AM »

Plus as far as Casey not being able to describe Zanny. Dont forget all those made up people that she said also used the same Nanny. Those people didnt exist so i think the jury will figure out if they didnt exist than the Nanny didnt either.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1749 on: July 23, 2009, 11:21:15 AM »

Plus as far as Casey not being able to describe Zanny. Dont forget all those made up people that she said also used the same Nanny. Those people didnt exist so i think the jury will figure out if they didnt exist than the Nanny didnt either.

Hi Jesse.   That's what makes this case so strange to me.  It is so obvious that she is guilty I have no idea as to why all these lawyers are jumping on board.  Most of us would be under the prison by now.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1750 on: July 23, 2009, 11:41:16 AM »

Hi Jesse.   That's what makes this case so strange to me.  It is so obvious that she is guilty I have no idea as to why all these lawyers are jumping on board.  Most of us would be under the prison by now.

I have heard all my life, that money talks, and Bu*l *hit walks.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1751 on: July 23, 2009, 11:42:15 AM »

Not sure if already posted...

Each year, thousands of Florida parents and guardians find themselves in a frightening situation full of unknowns: Their child is missing.

Whether the child is 5 years old or 25, it's somebody's baby.

So what are you supposed to do if a loved one disappears?

Call police immediately, experts say. Time is critical.

"The sooner the parent or guardian responds, the better," said Nancy McBride, national safety director for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

In 2008, nearly 47,000 children were reported missing in Florida, according to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the national center. Most of those cases — the exact number is unknown — were resolved quickly and with the safe return of the child. Some involved repeat runaways.

When a child disappears, McBride suggests parents think like a child. Where might a boy or girl hide? Under furniture? Inside or under a car? Could they have locked themselves in the trunk?

But what should a parent do after calling police?

Said Drew Kesse, whose daughter Jennifer Kesse was 24 when she vanished from her Orlando condo in January 2006: Call hospitals and jails. The Kesses assigned friends and family to repeatedly call specific places and people. Then they hit the streets.

"That day, within three hours of getting to Orlando, we were standing on the corners with fliers," Kesse said.

One thing the Kesses didn't do that they wish they had is document the abduction area. Kesse suggests photographing everything from license plates to cars to people.

Talk to people in the area. Knock on every door. "These are the things you don't think of," he said.

Kesse said families also need to contact every media outlet they can.

"Start getting that face and that name out," he said. "If you do have a family member strong enough, have that family member with police to do [media] interviews."

When it comes to dealing with law enforcement, Kesse said to be as honest and upfront as possible. Keep on law-enforcement officials, and make sure they take a report.

'It's very confusing'

Mark Lunsford, whose daughter Jessica was abducted from their Citrus County home and killed by a neighbor, also has experienced the do's and don'ts firsthand.

"It's really a lot for a family to have to go through," he said. "It's very confusing."

His advice: Distribute fliers, talk to the media often and let law enforcement do its job.

"I spent three days handing out fliers by myself," he said. "You have to get out and do something."

Kesse and Lunsford both said to be prepared for people or groups who offer to help but whose intentions are less than pure.

That echoes a warning from the federal government's "survival guide" for parents of missing children: Be prepared to encounter some people who are obsessive or are trying to prey on you.

Lee Condon, a special-agent supervisor with the FDLE, said some groups devoted to missing-children's issues provide a valuable service. But no relative of a missing child, she said, should dole out money for an investigation.

"All types of people will reach out to parents," she said. "We just see some terrible things said to parents or done to parents."

Helping themselves?

Lunsford said people who offered to help him find Jessica were only interested in helping themselves.

"Really, all they wanted was exposure. They never did anything to help," he said. "It's just so disturbing when I look back on it."

Kesse said parents need research on the people who are approaching them. Are they a legitimate group? Are they simply looking to profit themselves?

Through it all, Kesse said, parents have to be proactive and not reactive.

"You can't be someone who's going to curl up in a corner," he said. "The police can't do it all."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orl-missing-kids-what-to-do-072309,0,7514907.story

Do No Evil 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1752 on: July 23, 2009, 11:45:08 AM »

Fanny, in this economy my money is walking, as I have to take 15 unpaid furlough days from now until the end of the year.     

Do No Evil 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1753 on: July 23, 2009, 11:45:13 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20146566/detail.html   Motion for Transcription.
Woo hoo!
Thanks Tupelo
Good morning Monkeys

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1754 on: July 23, 2009, 11:45:39 AM »

Did you ever notice that if you take the name “ANTHONY” , rearrange the letters and add a few letters it spells…. “My skank daughter killed her daughter, we’re trying to cover it up, George is a wuss, Cindy is offspring of Charlie Manson,  we found our “calling” in life…flying all over the country staying in nice hotels”.   Weird huh?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1755 on: July 23, 2009, 11:46:19 AM »

Good Morning Monks..old and new!!  Things that made me go HOLY CRAP!!! and still do

Email from Rick to Cindy
August 21 2008 at 12:59 AM
Subject: Re: won’t do Greta

Cindy, George did wrestle his dad and put him thru the window. That is why George had to start his own business. Don’t lie to me about it. Mom filled me in on Casey so don’t lie to me about her. She STOLE dads check and bought a stupid phone at AT&T so don’t lie to me about the $354!!!! Mom has the god damn statement! I know I re verified with mom today!!! The sitter IS the whole case! Are you that dumb??? The house could be JOE BLOWS for Christ’s sake. are you that naive??? You really are that stupid. I can’t believe it. My sister is a moron. You need help. You are delirious! I WAS trying to help you. Your grand daughter is dead!! there I said it. Casey has killed her someway either by accident or on purpose. Casey is a narcissist Read up on it. You and George have been walking through life with blinders on. Casey made you both look like fools at my wedding. Did you forget I told you she was pregnant!!! You are a nurse for Christ’s sake. You are a fool. Casey has buffaloed you and George for a long time. I also know about George and the internet and he paid most of it back from his workers comp check. Casey ran up the tab. Mom knows and told me you idiot. You think what you d is secret? You are living a fantasy!! Wake the hell up sister!! George’s debt was paid over time in Ohio. I remember the settlement and that was from 1989. You think I am as dumb as you? You are not only in denial but are missing your brain. The article of clothing of the sitters was verified by who? Casey? No one ever saw the sitter so how could they have proven to be hers. What drugs are you on. You are so stupid I can’t take it. You should make the Guinness book of world records for being gullible. The only thing that God knows is Casey is a liar and you are stupid. Casey knows where Caylee is and when all the evidence is in she will get the death penalty for murder. You have to be a moron for destroying evidence with washing pants that smell like a dead body. If they were in the car and the smell was in the trunk how could the pants stink? Think use that think on your shoulders. If the cops didn’t think you were stupid they would bring charges against you and George for destroying evidence. I disowned Nate for lying for Pam and I can disown you for your ignorance. I see how Casey is so screwed up between you and George as role models. Saying Casey will be mother of the year I nearly tossed my groceries. She will be mutha of the year. Those people in prison will have a field day with her. You better tell her to confess and ask for solitary. It is her only hope. Do you think I care anymore after you attacked me. You are in another universe. You and George ARE on your own. Good luck with that.
Oh by the way, EVERYONE ON GRETA THINKS CAYLEE IS DEAD INCLUDING GRETA! DO YOU EVER WATCH HER SHOW? WHAT A MORON YOU ARE!!! MENTAL HOSPITAL HERE YOU COME!!!

Email from Cindy to Rick
August 22 2008 8:37 pm
Subject: Re: Won’t do Greta.

call his father he did not wrestle his dad thru a glass window. She did not steal dad’s check I gave mom back the check from her 21st birthday uncashed that is how she got the routing number. You are the f/n stupid one, there is a sitter. We have people tracking her, the OCSO is not doing there job, but we have other sources who are. Someday you will eat all your words and I hope you choke on them. There is no case against Casey, DNA does not take 31 days to get back they have nothing. I did not ask you to get involved. You think you know everything. Mom got confused when you went thru your divorce and took Pam’s side until I convinced her there are always 2 sides. People should not judge what they do not know. The next time you say Caylee is dead I will personally come there and kick your sorry @ss all the way to hell, because that is where you are headed. Stay out of my life. You did not ruin your son’s life, he is a wonderful young man. Thank god you disowned him he did better of without you. You have no family loyalty, or faith, what a waste of a human existence. I did not want to stoop to our low life level but I’m calling it as I see it. Again I feel sorry for Robin, she is a nice woman. I have only 2 brothers.

Email from Rick To Cindy:
August 23 2008 1:01 pm
Subject: No subject

Mom has the statement that Casey STOLE from dad’s account. You @ss! Mom told you about Casey STEALING IT! QUIT LYING FOR CASEY!! Casey’s excuses for stealing was that Universal transferred her and they didn’t have the budget for the phones that the employees needed and told them to buy them themselves Casey told mom that the Universal would reimburse them,. Casey didn’t have the money to buy it so she “borrowed” it from dad’s account. The check was signed “Casey Anthony”! So don’t f/n lie to me. I have hears enough lies coming for you daughter for a lifetime and now your are lying to me. Your princess daughter didn’t even graduate from high school and you cover that up. When you FINALLY find “the truth” about what has happened to Caylee, I will say I TOLD YOU SO! You are so damn blind you need a seeing eye dog. If you REALLY wanted to find Caylee you would seek the real truth from Casey.
The FBI and the forensic labs are taking their time and doing this right. That evidence is NOT in yet. You are in for a huge surprise.
Speaking of the FBI, they and the Orange County Sheriff’s office called me and mom. They now know what mom and I know about this. They talked to Dan too. This is far to serious to PRETENT that Casey just gave Caylee to a “made up” sitter. No one believes you or your lying daughter. I disowned Nate because he was a lying no-good little prick. I gave him many chances. (but not the million chances you have given Casey) No one was ever “missing” from my house. I welcome the chance of you coming hereto “kick my @ss”. You need to kick Casey’s @ss you idiot. I know you want to believe Caylee is still alive because you will have lost Caylee and Casey. I was trying to let you SEE BOTH SIDES! You are the only looking at Casey’s side.
I don’t need you in my family. You are too stupid to be in my family. You are the stupidest people that I know. You can pick your seat and pick your nose, you can’t pick your relatives! All you had to do was discipline Casey. You didn’t do anything to squelch her. You created her now deal with her.
If you think Nate is a fine man I would have a problem with that. Your judge of characters is not working. You can’t see Casey did something to Caylee and KNOWS what it is. Nate may have grown up and if he got away from Pam’s influence he may have a chance. He knows now that I wasn’t going to put up with is nonsense any longer. Something that you have to learn about Casey!
Anyway the police and FBI now know the truth. I hope it will lead them to Caylee.
What you were doing wasn’t working.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1756 on: July 23, 2009, 11:50:13 AM »

Fanny, in this economy my money is walking, as I have to take 15 unpaid furlough days from now until the end of the year.     

I guess that will give you some extra time to visit you folks.   

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1757 on: July 23, 2009, 11:55:03 AM »

Hi Jesse.   That's what makes this case so strange to me.  It is so obvious that she is guilty I have no idea as to why all these lawyers are jumping on board.  Most of us would be under the prison by now
Hi DonFl....there are things i remember from the very begining and i think, how could this have gone on for so long....yes we would be in prison by now for sure. If this story wasnt so sad, Casey would be so laughable. I just cant see any jury whether they are hearing this story for the first time or not, thinking she is not guilty. I have lost so much respect for the Badens and those other idiot so called experts... i think i would ask them on the stand if they have ever testified for the prosecution in any case. They are paid to spin it the way of the defense and thats all. Im sure it will be very amusing to watch.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1758 on: July 23, 2009, 11:58:02 AM »

Not sure if already posted...

Each year, thousands of Florida parents and guardians find themselves in a frightening situation full of unknowns: Their child is missing.

Whether the child is 5 years old or 25, it's somebody's baby.

So what are you supposed to do if a loved one disappears?

Call police immediately, experts say. Time is critical.

"The sooner the parent or guardian responds, the better," said Nancy McBride, national safety director for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

In 2008, nearly 47,000 children were reported missing in Florida, according to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the national center. Most of those cases — the exact number is unknown — were resolved quickly and with the safe return of the child. Some involved repeat runaways.

When a child disappears, McBride suggests parents think like a child. Where might a boy or girl hide? Under furniture? Inside or under a car? Could they have locked themselves in the trunk?

But what should a parent do after calling police?

Said Drew Kesse, whose daughter Jennifer Kesse was 24 when she vanished from her Orlando condo in January 2006: Call hospitals and jails. The Kesses assigned friends and family to repeatedly call specific places and people. Then they hit the streets.

"That day, within three hours of getting to Orlando, we were standing on the corners with fliers," Kesse said.

One thing the Kesses didn't do that they wish they had is document the abduction area. Kesse suggests photographing everything from license plates to cars to people.

Talk to people in the area. Knock on every door. "These are the things you don't think of," he said.

Kesse said families also need to contact every media outlet they can.

"Start getting that face and that name out," he said. "If you do have a family member strong enough, have that family member with police to do [media] interviews."

When it comes to dealing with law enforcement, Kesse said to be as honest and upfront as possible. Keep on law-enforcement officials, and make sure they take a report.

'It's very confusing'

Mark Lunsford, whose daughter Jessica was abducted from their Citrus County home and killed by a neighbor, also has experienced the do's and don'ts firsthand.

"It's really a lot for a family to have to go through," he said. "It's very confusing."

His advice: Distribute fliers, talk to the media often and let law enforcement do its job.

"I spent three days handing out fliers by myself," he said. "You have to get out and do something."

Kesse and Lunsford both said to be prepared for people or groups who offer to help but whose intentions are less than pure.

That echoes a warning from the federal government's "survival guide" for parents of missing children: Be prepared to encounter some people who are obsessive or are trying to prey on you.

Lee Condon, a special-agent supervisor with the FDLE, said some groups devoted to missing-children's issues provide a valuable service. But no relative of a missing child, she said, should dole out money for an investigation.

"All types of people will reach out to parents," she said. "We just see some terrible things said to parents or done to parents."

Helping themselves?

Lunsford said people who offered to help him find Jessica were only interested in helping themselves.

"Really, all they wanted was exposure. They never did anything to help," he said. "It's just so disturbing when I look back on it."

Kesse said parents need research on the people who are approaching them. Are they a legitimate group? Are they simply looking to profit themselves?

Through it all, Kesse said, parents have to be proactive and not reactive.

"You can't be someone who's going to curl up in a corner," he said. "The police can't do it all."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orl-missing-kids-what-to-do-072309,0,7514907.story

Thank you, and did you notice that the Anthonys and KFN were not interviewed for this piece? Oh, that's right, they aren't a legitimate group and they are simply looking to profit for themselves. Silly me.   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1759 on: July 23, 2009, 11:59:45 AM »

I hope they show the trial in the nursing home cuz that's probably where I'll be when it starts.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.