May 05, 2024, 10:04:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 352712 times)
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: January 07, 2009, 11:35:02 PM »

Found these two elvis monkeys:

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #881 on: January 07, 2009, 11:35:26 PM »

[size=10pt]WORD FOR THE DAY!!!

GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED [/size]
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #882 on: January 07, 2009, 11:36:19 PM »

JuJu, this is as close as I could find for an Elvis Monkey.     Maybe other monkeys have found different ones. 

Warden threw a party at the county jail..... uh huh

now if that elvis was the one in the BLACK LEATHER outfit... i might just pay more attention....

Maybe Klaas can bump that request over to Brandi's thread.. he could lose a few pounds too..and maybe add a guitar 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: January 07, 2009, 11:37:01 PM »

Just wanna throw one little bitty piece of info out there....LP better be careful or he could need bonding out himself in the near future!           This I know!

That would be funny, LOL 

Would they make him take his hat off for the mugshot? 

I do have to wonder sometimes the way he talks.  Almost sounds like he also knew back in November where Caylee was or he knew Dominic Casey knew. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #884 on: January 07, 2009, 11:39:09 PM »

JuJu, this is as close as I could find for an Elvis Monkey.     Maybe other monkeys have found different ones. 

Warden threw a party at the county jail..... uh huh

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #885 on: January 07, 2009, 11:39:29 PM »

[size=10pt]WORD FOR THE DAY!!!

GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED [/size]

they say FOLLOW THE MONEY...
well in THIS case.. their are so MANY grubby PAWS (YES! I SAID PAWS! SS!) lookin to make a killing (pardon the UGLY pun)
that they dont even CARE who they throw UNDER the bus.. OVER the bus.. and THROUGH the bus...

innocent child.... INNOCENT CHILD.... is there not ONE shred of DECENCY among the lot?

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: January 07, 2009, 11:40:03 PM »

Just wanna throw one little bitty piece of info out there....LP better be careful or he could need bonding out himself in the near future!           This I know!

You would think with the way he goes on and on that someone would've told him that he could get into some serious trouble, especially when "some" of the things he says never turn out to be totally true....just saying...  Dont throw any nanners please.   

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: January 07, 2009, 11:40:45 PM »

That would be funny, LOL 
Think about how he became involved in this case himself, and how he keeps giving out certain info just before it is made public........and the search a BP, didnt that kinda look well, silly to anyone, and then LE did want a lie detector test from him...could be a few things are coming to light!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #888 on: January 07, 2009, 11:41:32 PM »

That would be funny, LOL 

I do have to wonder sometimes the way he talks.  Almost sounds like he also knew back in November where Caylee was or he knew Dominic Casey knew. 

.....even going so far as to call the search HE was doing a FIASCO...

sick .. just flippin SICK....

*memories of tim sayin that LP wanted to hold up the scull dancing in my head*... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

flippin freaks of nature...

CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #889 on: January 07, 2009, 11:42:09 PM »

This you know?? lol.  I don't think LP is scared.

Nevertheless

Do tell.

Oh Wow, Im not said poster but how about Hindering an Investigation?  Profitting and Racketeering for starters?  if there is ever a link between Baez and Padilla proven and that Padilla has been here all along working for the defense in order to spew nonsense in this case that would be a real problem for him I'd think.  I dont know if he is scared but he is an ambulance chaser and really at the end of the day, can he feel good when he looks in the mirror?  I guess if he has half the pie in this case, or a few million maybe he can.  I dont know for sure.  But I suspect all of this and then some.  !!

http://cayleeant.blogspot.com/
The Murder of Caylee Anthony

http://www.madelmccann.blogspot.com
The Murder of Madeleine McCann
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: January 07, 2009, 11:42:21 PM »

I'm sorry Klaas...I know I started this avalanche.. 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #891 on: January 07, 2009, 11:44:21 PM »

That would be funny, LOL 

I would narrow your timeline down to several days before December 11th, when LP announced " don't be surprised if LE already has the body".  That might be the real day Hoover gave him information and that is when he encouraged Hoover to go to LE.  Hoover didn't, so when the body was found several days later, LP went to Nick and told him what Hoover said.
CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #892 on: January 07, 2009, 11:45:28 PM »

That would be funny, LOL 
Think about how he became involved in this case himself, and how he keeps giving out certain info just before it is made public........and the search a BP, didnt that kinda look well, silly to anyone, and then LE did want a lie detector test from him...could be a few things are coming to light!

That's IT Exactly!  When we think back on a lot of his actions, what if he was working for the defense, here only because BAEZ called him in the first place?  O M G yeah, that would be a problem for me if I were Cnn and using him nightly as a "source" which he just isnt.  I just really feel he is a hack, and knows nada about this case.  He is just using Caylee as a cash cow.  Like so many others.

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: January 07, 2009, 11:45:51 PM »

This you know?? lol.  I don't think LP is scared.

Nevertheless

Do tell.

Oh Wow, Im not said poster but how about Hindering an Investigation?  Profitting and Racketeering for starters?  if there is ever a link between Baez and Padilla proven and that Padilla has been here all along working for the defense in order to spew nonsense in this case that would be a real problem for him I'd think.  I dont know if he is scared but he is an ambulance chaser and really at the end of the day, can he feel good when he looks in the mirror?  I guess if he has half the pie in this case, or a few million maybe he can.  I dont know for sure.  But I suspect all of this and then some.  !!

Your theory sounds very possible to me, Cat.  I wouldnt be surprised.  I always wondered why he was talking about things that NO ONE else was ever talking about...like adding confusion.  Just this case though, cant trust anyone till the facts start coming out.

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #894 on: January 07, 2009, 11:45:54 PM »

psssssssssst dont say AVALANCHE ... with the record snow here in the northwest.. we have passes closed with mudslides and avalanche fears!

me? i am watchin the mountain behind me melt down... and it aint PURDY....

carry on ....Smile

CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #895 on: January 07, 2009, 11:48:32 PM »

http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Shell_and_Desktop/Holiday_Wallpaper/ALTools_Lunar_Zodiac_Monkey_Wallpaper_Screenshot.html

I found zodiac monkeys 

I love the Chinese New Year Very Happy

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: January 07, 2009, 11:48:57 PM »

No more elvis monkeys from me!!!! I'm off to bed now.   

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: January 07, 2009, 11:49:40 PM »

That would be funny, LOL 

I would narrow your timeline down to several days before December 11th, when LP announced " don't be surprised if LE already has the body".  That might be the real day Hoover gave him information and that is when he encouraged Hoover to go to LE.  Hoover didn't, so when the body was found several days later, LP went to Nick and told him what Hoover said.
And so you are saying that Lp had and idea of where Caylee might be for that long of time and didnt even go search the area himself, but went all out on the search at BP, on some silly little tip from someone......I doubt that....and if its true than he is just as hardhearted as anybody else for not taking immediate action!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: January 07, 2009, 11:49:47 PM »

That would be funny, LOL 

I think he may have gotten wind of it... but I'd like to know what took Hoover almost two months to bring this info to LE....I didn't see NG but that's what I understood trying to catch up... I think that would be more obstruction than what I've seen LP do or say..
JMO

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #899 on: January 07, 2009, 11:50:56 PM »

to me... if even ONE person KNEW.. that the remains were found... just ONE PERSON... that would be sickening... but to have this muck going around of MORE THAN ONE? more than ONE knowing where that babies remains were?

oh man.. i simply canNOT handle that...

who can DO such a thing? who can HIDE such a thing?

psychos? oh okay.. that i can handle.. but to hear of PEOPLE who are supposed to be LOOKING for this baby... this sweet little baby.. (are you tired papa? )

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaannn that just makes me so flippin sick... more than angry... it makes me SICK ....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.