May 21, 2024, 03:26:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who thinks Casey will be indicted by the GJ?
Yes - 159 (95.8%)
No - 2 (1.2%)
Undecided - 5 (3%)
Total Voters: 165

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #42  (Read 419882 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: October 13, 2008, 11:41:31 PM »

I need to get a little sleep....bbl
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: October 13, 2008, 11:41:31 PM »

OMG, there is such an eerie feeling in the air, I feel like halloween is already here.  It's as if something surrounding this case is top secret!!!   and everyone is fading away into the woodwork.  Ok, I do get easily spooked but does any one else have the heebie jeebies????    

did you see about the red dress?? 

Yup, the only thing is if it were Caylees, why wouldn't she be with it, a.?  and b. why would she put a Mickey Mouse dress on Caylee to dispose of her?  Seems odd.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: October 13, 2008, 11:42:26 PM »

I'm gonna crash here in a sec, but Invision.. did you get a return call back from LE? Or email, I guess I should say? And did you get Dt. Allen or Melich's email?  I hope they get back to you..

And because I can't remember... those bones. Do you think it's possible that W had LE check them out after you all found them.. despite saying they were nothing?

(And that is very disturbing what you wrote about the Anthonys having "spies" - as I'm going to call them - in with the searchers. What the hell is wrong with these people??)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: October 13, 2008, 11:42:40 PM »

I need to get a little sleep....bbl
goodnight Mammy

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #444 on: October 13, 2008, 11:43:10 PM »

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=25556963&MyToken=0cef6239-2049-4513-b589-7522d3afd312

LP myspace
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #445 on: October 13, 2008, 11:43:57 PM »

I don't know what's up with Destiny...but to lose her at SM is not a good thing.  She does wonders on the phone with people. I have personally heard her before making calls and she is superb...way past superb.  She could get information from anyone...too bad they didn't let her interrogate the witnesses on Aruba...this case would be solved now.  Destiny is one monkey we don't need to lose...ever.  She is way too good to let that talent go...and we need her...here with us.
Here Here I think Des is amazing to!! but doesnt she have alot going on right now with her "mailings" to people...

Thank You Lalas' Sweet Pea.....not going away...just feeling sad....will get better...I promise...Des

hang in there Des... you've been through a lot lately. 

TY Rob....Your heart is always in the right place....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: October 13, 2008, 11:45:41 PM »

Don't know you that well Des but my thoughts and prayers are with you too.  Enjoy your posts. 
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #447 on: October 13, 2008, 11:45:45 PM »

OK, OK---What has been happening, please? I now have had to read over 80 pages, just since this morning. Sorry that I haven't been here all day but I was babysitting my new, 2 mo. old grandbaby. I hugged and kissed her for all of you. Please tell me what all of the excitement is about. I'll catch up reading and check back here again. Thanks all.

Cajun Miracle
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: October 13, 2008, 11:46:16 PM »

Ok, I know you monkeys are tired of seeing this, but I'm headed to bed and thought I'f post this once more.........thanks for all your support!!

PLEASE ALL MONKEYS READ THIS THRU....I SENT AN E-MAIL TO PETER COORS TODAY, (HIS FATHERS BROTHER WAS KIDNAPPED AND MURDERED WHEN HE WAS A CHILD ). I THAT BASICALLY TOLD THE STORY OF TIM MILLER AND TES, I WANT TO KEEP THE FOCUS ON RAISING AWARENESS OF THE TES ORGANIZATION AND ALL THEY DO TO BRING SOME SENSE OF PEACE AND CLOSURE IN THE LIVES OF THOSE WHOSE LOVED ONES HAVE BEEN TAKEN TOO SOON. I ASKED THAT HE DONATE APPRECIATED STOCK IN LIEU OF CASH TO TES. DONATIONS MADE THIS WAY ARE TERRIBLY BENEFICIAL AND HAVE MANY TAX ADVANTAGES TO THE DONOR AND DONEE, THE DONOR GETS TO WRITE OFF THE DONATION AT FULL MARKET VALUE VERSUS SELLING STOCK AND TAKING A CAPITAL GAIN~THEN MAKING A DONATION. IT IS VERY EASY TO DO, JUST A CALL TO A BROKER TO TRANSFER THE SHARES TO TES, THEN THE TES BROKER SELLS THE STOCK AND WIRES THE MONEY TO THE TES BANK ACCOUNT. ANYONE WHO KNOWS ANYONE THAT IS WELL-OFF COULD USE THIS PITCH FOR DONATIONS. THERE ARE SO MANY FAMILIES OUT THERE WHO DESPERATELY NEED TIM AND WE NEED TO SEE THAT HE'S ABLE TO DO WAT HE DOES BEST, BRING PEACE.

I AM ASKING EVERY MONKEY TO PRAY TONIGHT THAT HE ACTUALLY READS THE ENTIRE E-MAIL AND THAT IT TOUCHES HIS HEART SO MUCH THAT HE WILL MAKE A DONATION AND I THINK IF EVERY MONKEY PRAYS FOR  THIS WE COULD HELP TES FROM RUNNING IN DEFICITS AND KEEP THEM FLUSH IN CASH. GOD KNOWS IF MY CHILD WAS MISSING, TIM WOULD BE MY 2ND PHONE CALL AFTER 911~WE KNOW WHAT WE CAN ACHEIVE IF WE REACH OUT AND TOUCH JUST ONE PERSON WHO CAN HELP. THANKS FOR LISTENING!!!

I did see this earlier, IslandMonkey, and think it very well-thought-out on your part and I am prayerful that they will read and consider doing just this very thing.  It has to be just too stressful for Tim Miller with difficulties at home from the Hurricane, etc. to be facing shortfall of money.  I know the economy is bad right now but I do believe we can all skip a pizza or two and also help.

If your idea works, it could be the end of financial problems for a while for TES.  Prayers, keeping fingers crossed and sending good vibes.

Anna

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #449 on: October 13, 2008, 11:46:25 PM »

I don't know what's up with Destiny...but to lose her at SM is not a good thing.  She does wonders on the phone with people. I have personally heard her before making calls and she is superb...way past superb.  She could get information from anyone...too bad they didn't let her interrogate the witnesses on Aruba...this case would be solved now.  Destiny is one monkey we don't need to lose...ever.  She is way too good to let that talent go...and we need her...here with us.
Here Here I think Des is amazing to!! but doesnt she have alot going on right now with her "mailings" to people...

Thank You Lalas' Sweet Pea.....not going away...just feeling sad....will get better...I promise...Des

hang in there Des... you've been through a lot lately. 

TY Rob....Your heart is always in the right place....Des

Des I hope thing calm down for you soon.  I know you've had a tough time lately and we will be waiting for you to come back in full swing.  ((hugs))
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: October 13, 2008, 11:47:31 PM »

I'm gonna crash here in a sec, but Invision.. did you get a return call back from LE? Or email, I guess I should say? And did you get Dt. Allen or Melich's email?  I hope they get back to you..

And because I can't remember... those bones. Do you think it's possible that W had LE check them out after you all found them.. despite saying they were nothing?

(And that is very disturbing what you wrote about the Anthonys having "spies" - as I'm going to call them - in with the searchers. What the hell is wrong with these people??)

I have not received a response ... I emailed the Caylee tip line link on the OCSD's website .... I really don't expect to get a confirmation unless they suspect it may be something ... but I definately will keep you all posted ...

I really don't think they were checked out later ... he really did not put much stock in them at all ... he is a very high strung, very animated individual and if he thought they were something .. he would have been all over it I am sure.

I'm not sure that they were going as "spies" (but I guess if you assume they should be looking for a "live" Caylee if they are "friends" you might) ... I just know that they were "reporting" back to the Anthony's some negative things that were being said by ppl on the search and in turn ... making Tim look bad in Cindy's opinion ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: October 13, 2008, 11:47:35 PM »

Destiny is a treasure and her contributions to SM have been amazing.  She is very much appreciated.  Things are changing around here.
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #452 on: October 13, 2008, 11:47:37 PM »

Good Evening, Monkeys,

I am following along with you on this investigation, just don't have much to add.

Please keep in mind that Tim Miller suffered loss with Hurricane Ike and likely lost his storage of hay, etc. for the winter for the horses and property damage in addition to all the responsibility he has with searches.

With over 400 on line today, if each one sent TES just $10, well, you do the math.  It would surely help as they are hugely in the red on the search for Caylee as has been published in the newspapers.

Please, just take a minute and do what you can to help him out.  Remember he signed personal loan for the money to go to Orlando the first time.  We never know when it will be one of our loved ones in need of his services. 

http://www.texasequusearch.org/
Good point.........I gave also!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just gave them another donation...this time didn't not specify what search it was for.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: October 13, 2008, 11:49:32 PM »

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: October 13, 2008, 11:50:21 PM »

Good Evening, Monkeys,

I am following along with you on this investigation, just don't have much to add.

Please keep in mind that Tim Miller suffered loss with Hurricane Ike and likely lost his storage of hay, etc. for the winter for the horses and property damage in addition to all the responsibility he has with searches.

With over 400 on line today, if each one sent TES just $10, well, you do the math.  It would surely help as they are hugely in the red on the search for Caylee as has been published in the newspapers.

Please, just take a minute and do what you can to help him out.  Remember he signed personal loan for the money to go to Orlando the first time.  We never know when it will be one of our loved ones in need of his services. 

http://www.texasequusearch.org/
Good point.........I gave also!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just gave them another donation...this time didn't not specify what search it was for.
very good.......Tim will need help with whatever search he may be on and it doesnt really matter anyway....every lost one needs to Tim to give them the chance to be discoverd.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: October 13, 2008, 11:50:49 PM »

Even the emoticons are acting strange...
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: October 13, 2008, 11:52:19 PM »

Even the emoticons are acting strange...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #457 on: October 13, 2008, 11:52:44 PM »

I am a little confused here...I thought Tim said it was member of his group that leaked the info about the dress...but that person that said they were the media person said it was not TES.  Did I read that right?
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: October 13, 2008, 11:53:03 PM »

Destiny - could you shoot me an e-mail at your convenience please?  kisheaffer@yahoo.com

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: October 13, 2008, 11:53:06 PM »

Dolce, these pics you posted...they are the EXACT same dresses that another poster posted from JC penneys..I cant find her post right now, but EVERY dress in that Penneys catalog, Caylee  had on in these pics....

Costco sells those too, I am pretty sure.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.