May 21, 2024, 01:04:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 - 1/25/08  (Read 277966 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: January 20, 2008, 02:21:22 PM »

« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 09:38:00 PM by klaasend » Logged
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 06:25:37 PM »

MF  PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:38 pm         

MF wrote:
Apparently they were first contacted by Beth back in 2005.
...or they contacted Beth...especially since they are so well know

The second time they came they got in contact with a local media who later on contacted the government to cover the charges for them to come back for a third time, in which they had contact with Minister Briezen who sent them to Minister Croes who on his turn, sent them to the OM.

Last they came back this week for the fourth time, arrived, went to Hotel and had a press conference.

According to them, this time they had to make a loan to come back... I mean... high season too, LOL.  I'm sure it was their dime
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 06:27:31 PM »

MF wrote:

The second time they came they got in contact with a local media who later on contacted the government to cover the charges for them to come back for a third time, in which they had contact with Minister Briezen who sent them to Minister Croes who on his turn, sent them to the OM.

Last they came back this week for the fourth time, arrived, went to Hotel and had a press conference.

According to them, this time they had to make a loan to come back... I mean... high season too, LOL.  I'm sure it was their dime

Sorry..hopefully my comments showed in red this time.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 06:29:01 PM »

are they still on the island?  any more press conferences planned that we know of?
dennisintn
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2008, 06:31:14 PM »

MF wrote:

Sorry..hopefully my comments showed in red this time.

Well knownI am sure they are since no one has ever heard of them before and now the whole world knows about Natalee.

SO WHO'S JERKING WHOSE CHAIN?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2008, 06:34:45 PM »

are they still on the island?  any more press conferences planned that we know of?
dennisintn

Oh,yes, the old cover game.  They are working undercover, Julia is running for cover and Aruba is creating a coverup.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2008, 06:46:56 PM »

dennisintn

I think MF said that they packed up and left without warning yesterday afternoon.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2008, 07:29:33 PM »

MF wrote:

there are always empty rooms, regardless of how they want you to think they're really putting out for you when you call for reservations.  it's part of the squeeze for more cash per day.
dennisintn
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2008, 07:35:31 PM »

dennisintn

I think MF said that they packed up and left without warning yesterday afternoon.
they had their say, and got out before people came back after following up on their lies.  they had no proof of anything they said.
dennisintn
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2008, 07:42:34 PM »

Speaking of Joran's bad temper and the wine throwing....before we were derailed by the new drama....I found the link to Fred's description of Joran....and his grueling prison detention 

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/inside-look-at-aruba-prison/805420713
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2008, 07:46:09 PM »

With regards to the jewelry store in the Wyndham, I believe it was called Gandelman Jewelers.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2008, 07:55:51 PM »

Speaking of Joran's bad temper and the wine throwing....before we were derailed by the new drama....I found the link to Fred's description of Joran....and his grueling prison detention 

Buckeye ... thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2008, 07:57:32 PM »

Hey Y'all...

I just read in the musings thread that Weekend Edition did a story on Joran and the wine tossing... I missed it...

and I have to say that the aruba tourist authority isn't doing a good job... I was looking at winter get aways and they are damn near paying ppl to go to the crummy island... it's the only place that 2 ppl can go to for under $1,200 with airfare... heck, I can't even go to Florida for that!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2008, 08:00:44 PM »

i laugh everytime i see that.  if y'all run into the greta interview with the aruban businessman at the dump when dave was digging through the heat and filth for his daughter, i would really appreciate having a link to that.  when i saw that man giving beth and dave hell over trying to find their daughter and saying they just needed to shut up, go home, and get over it, i changed.  anyway, if you find it, please post it for me.
dennisintn
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2008, 08:14:27 PM »

PAULUS is a SLUT

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2008, 08:15:30 PM »

i wonder sometimes when the k2 brothers will tell all they know

i think that day is rapidly approaching

- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2008, 08:19:46 PM »

They can't and won't tell all they know because they are just as guilty.  Even though they might not have killed Natalee they assisted in the drugging, kidnapping and raping Natalee.  What are they going to say without incriminating themselves.  They are predators.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2008, 08:21:21 PM »

i remember reading once that when all hope is lost

keep fighting and just keep on fighting

i like that

at this point, i dont care what aruba does and i dont care what the dutch do

they have spoken loud and clear as to what their intentions are

so be it

they did what they did and i will do what i have to do. which is to make sure in my little
way to remind everyone to NEVER go there, DONT support anything they do and do whatever i can to wreck the tourism trade.

so be it 

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2008, 08:23:45 PM »

They can't and won't tell all they know because they are just as guilty.  Even though they might not have killed Natalee they assisted in the drugging, kidnapping and raping Natalee.  What are they going to say without incriminating themselves.  They are predators.

yes, i agree

and sometimes people do come clean

joran never will... but the K2 brothers might

only because they are tired of joran and his BS

- A Horse's Tale
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2008, 08:31:53 PM »

i remember reading once that when all hope is lost

keep fighting and just keep on fighting

i like that

at this point, i dont care what aruba does and i dont care what the dutch do

they have spoken loud and clear as to what their intentions are

so be it

they did what they did and i will do what i have to do. which is to make sure in my little
way to remind everyone to NEVER go there, DONT support anything they do and do whatever i can to wreck the tourism trade.

so be it 
robots, i'll be right there with you. 
dennisintn
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.