May 21, 2024, 06:27:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #190 4/11/11 - 4/17/11  (Read 275078 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: April 14, 2011, 05:33:33 PM »

RE: autopsy photos shocking CA, GA and LA into reality? Hmm. Let's review:
Caylee "missing" for 31 days unreported.
"Smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."
Signs of human decomp in the trunk. Death band around hair. Grave wax. Stain ...
Discovery of Caylee's remains a block away from the Anthony house.  
Shall I continue?

NOTHING will shock them into reality. Lee -- maybe he is at least partially in reality. George has been in and out of reality. Cindy -- NEVER. Because the reality is Cindy's daughter is a murderer.  

Even if the state had a video showing Casey committing the crime -- Cindy would not believe it.

They KNOW what the truth is and what the reality of the situation is and have since that first night. IMO they have LIED, LIED, LIED to grub for money and to get KC off. NOTHING will convince me they were not fully aware of what happened after the night Cindy called the police. When she said to KC "what have you done? " that told me right then she knew.

Why else would she not want TES searching her house, yard, and subdivision with their dogs?  She had to act like she was mad at Tim to get them to not search. She NEVER ONCE personally searched for that baby and that alone should tell anyone they KNEW she was dead. Any normal grandmother would be going door to door at that apartment building and her neighborhood knocking on doors to get information. NO GRANDMOTHER would sit on their azz in their house collecting gift cards and money with their grandchild missing. It was all a scam and a ruse & I believe that will all come out in court.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: April 14, 2011, 05:39:34 PM »

They KNOW what the truth is and what the reality of the situation is and have since that first night. IMO they have LIED, LIED, LIED to grub for money and to get KC off. NOTHING will convince me they were not fully aware of what happened after the night Cindy called the police. When she said to KC "what have you done? " that told me right then she knew.

Why else would she not want TES searching her house, yard, and subdivision with their dogs?  She had to act like she was mad at Tim to get them to not search. She NEVER ONCE personally searched for that baby and that alone should tell anyone they KNEW she was dead. Any normal grandmother would be going door to door at that apartment building and her neighborhood knocking on doors to get information. NO GRANDMOTHER would sit on their azz in their house collecting gift cards and money with their grandchild missing. It was all a scam and a ruse & I believe that will all come out in court.
  Absolutely agree that they knew!  Absolutely agree they covered and continue to cover!  Hoping you're right and it all comes out in court!  And really really really hoping charges are filed against them!  Every one of them!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: April 14, 2011, 05:43:00 PM »

Absolutely agree that they knew!  Absolutely agree they covered and continue to cover!  Hoping you're right and it all comes out in court!  And really really really hoping charges are filed against them!  Every one of them!   

I agree with both of you and for the life of me I can't understand why the Anthonys are covered with Teflon.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: April 14, 2011, 05:52:07 PM »

I agree with both of you and for the life of me I can't understand why the Anthonys are covered with Teflon.
It's my hope that they aren't Teflon covered ... but that prosecutors are only waiting until Casey's trial is over.  (And bejesus!  With the whoppers they've come up with pre-trial ... I can only imagine what they'll say at trial!  More whoppers = more charges = more time ... is my hope).

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #304 on: April 14, 2011, 05:56:08 PM »

It's my hope that they aren't Teflon covered ... but that prosecutors are only waiting until Casey's trial is over.  (And bejesus!  With the whoppers they've come up with pre-trial ... I can only imagine what they'll say at trial!  More whoppers = more charges = more time ... is my hope).

Mine too Newfie

GOD BLESS AMERICA
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: April 14, 2011, 05:59:53 PM »

It's my hope that they aren't Teflon covered ... but that prosecutors are only waiting until Casey's trial is over.  (And bejesus!  With the whoppers they've come up with pre-trial ... I can only imagine what they'll say at trial!  More whoppers = more charges = more time ... is my hope).

That old saying "give them enough rope and they will hang themselves" certainly applies to the Anthonys. The state could not charge them prior to the trial or they could take the 5th thoughout the trial, but after it is over I really expect charges for obstruction of justice and in reality of the state wanted to go really tough, they could charge a LOT of people under the R.I.C.O. Act. I think those would end up in federal court. Those are VERY serious charges and I do know there have been a lot of investigations into the "donations" and the structure of the so called charities so this may be what is coming after the trial.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: April 14, 2011, 06:13:45 PM »

So do you think the DT will go with yes my client is a compulsive liar but she is not a murderer??

didnt cindy say that too!

They're going to say the compulsive lying is rooted in avoidance issues. She lies compulsively to avoid dealing with anything unpleasant that happens. No job, nagging parents--she lies about Universal and creates elaborate fake life. Child dies/kidnaped--she lies and elaborates on fake life in which nothing is wrong, partying with Tony etc., adding credence to her fantasy. Avoidance, denial, escapism--that's their theory to explain the 31 days imo.

The truth however (imo) is that Casey is a sociopath. They very things they trump up as excuses are tell-tale signs of her personality disorder. There is no cure for a personality disorder, and for a sociopath that has already killed at least once, all that can be done is to protect society from them by putting them away forever, one way or another. Cindy knows what Casey is and has admitted it in the past despite her current denials. It shows what a crappy human being Cindy is as well because she's willing to support a repeat performance. Casey will definitely become pregnant asap the minute she's free because she see's a child as a weapon and tool to be used. And she will kill again because it's in her personality to do so when the 'right' reasons arise. And getting away with killing once will encourage her to branch out to more extreme measures in exploiting others as well, including parents as friends. What about Lee and Malory's child? Can you imagine what a jealous Casey might do when Lee has a child that might take up some of Cindy's affection and money? GA has no money, but Casey won't want to give up the crown of Daddy's little princess/ceo. A future roommate may not be lucky enough to merely get away with being drugged in order to have money stolen from them. And George and Cindy better have their cemetery plots picked out.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: April 14, 2011, 06:16:46 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/76607767/20110414-SA-Motion-to-Unseal-Depos-of-Defense-Expert-Witnesses

State Motion to Unseal Psych expert's Depos

Duhfense has withdrawn Dr.Danziger as a witness.

Thanks Seeme.This is what I wanted to read,Can't wait until tomorrow for the haring.
Having line problems,See you monkeys in the morning...i hope.   Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: April 14, 2011, 06:23:51 PM »

So do you think the DT will go with yes my client is a compulsive liar but she is not a murderer??

They're going to say the compulsive lying is rooted in avoidance issues. She lies compulsively to avoid dealing with anything unpleasant that happens. No job, nagging parents--she lies about Universal and creates elaborate fake life. Child dies/kidnaped--she lies and elaborates on fake life in which nothing is wrong, partying with Tony etc., adding credence to her fantasy. Avoidance, denial, escapism--that's their theory to explain the 31 days imo.

The truth however (imo) is that Casey is a sociopath. They very things they trump up as excuses are tell-tale signs of her personality disorder. There is no cure for a personality disorder, and for a sociopath that has already killed at least once, all that can be done is to protect society from them by putting them away forever, one way or another. Cindy knows what Casey is and has admitted it in the past despite her current denials. It shows what a crappy human being Cindy is as well because she's willing to support a repeat performance. Casey will definitely become pregnant asap the minute she's free because she see's a child as a weapon and tool to be used. And she will kill again because it's in her personality to do so when the 'right' reasons arise. And getting away with killing once will encourage her to branch out to more extreme measures in exploiting others as well, including parents as friends. What about Lee and Malory's child? Can you imagine what a jealous Casey might do when Lee has a child that might take up some of Cindy's affection and money? GA has no money, but Casey won't want to give up the crown of Daddy's little princess/ceo. A future roommate may not be lucky enough to merely get away with being drugged in order to have money stolen from them. And George and Cindy better have their cemetery plots picked out.
Scatty.....spot on post.  ticking time bomb
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: April 14, 2011, 06:28:36 PM »

I still think Byass and Co have no defense in mind ... or at least any defense that could adequately quell the evidence the prosecution is going to present.

Therefore,

Just makes me wonder if the comments to CBS about Casey lying ... from LKB and apparently from Byass himself(?) ... the whole CBS non-"mock jury" (that we all know is a mock jury) a month before jury selection ... the Gabriel guy? ... Danzinger off the witness list? ...

Isn't just an attempt to:  1) set the trial back 2) get Byass out of this mess he's made for himself (could Judge Perry remove him from the case? or does Casey have to do that?) 3) put in place a "cause" for appellate issues if she's found guilty

To be honest, were I Byass and a month out from this trial ... I'd be thanking whatever gods that be that I made a couple hundred thousand off this ... realized it wasn't gonna be my "big break" into TV (or law) ... realized it's made me a laughing stock in the legal world ... and since Casey was so enamoured with me that she wouldn't fire me ... I'd be looking for a back door out.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: April 14, 2011, 06:29:25 PM »

Dear scatty
your right and next time she will take more caution and I think she will attempt an affair with bozo!!
He being married means nothing to her! She is a ho with no morals!!
She like bundy and scott peterson !! Are so much alike!! She will get revenge on cindy for all the time she was in jail!!
Cindy knows the truth and yes she could harm lees child maybe even to get even with him for the last time he pissed her off at the hearing.
If she is found guilty she will turn her rath on baez and the A's

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: April 14, 2011, 06:33:24 PM »

Scatty
sorry i got in your quote
im on my iphone recovering from back problems sorry dear!

Loca
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: April 14, 2011, 06:44:58 PM »

I still think Byass and Co have no defense in mind ... or at least any defense that could adequately quell the evidence the prosecution is going to present.

Therefore,

Just makes me wonder if the comments to CBS about Casey lying ... from LKB and apparently from Byass himself(?) ... the whole CBS non-"mock jury" (that we all know is a mock jury) a month before jury selection ... the Gabriel guy? ... Danzinger off the witness list? ...

Isn't just an attempt to:  1) set the trial back 2) get Byass out of this mess he's made for himself (could Judge Perry remove him from the case? or does Casey have to do that?) 3) put in place a "cause" for appellate issues if she's found guilty

To be honest, were I Byass and a month out from this trial ... I'd be thanking whatever gods that be that I made a couple hundred thousand off this ... realized it wasn't gonna be my "big break" into TV (or law) ... realized it's made me a laughing stock in the legal world ... and since Casey was so enamoured with me that she wouldn't fire me ... I'd be looking for a back door out.

about that back door....I hope it's all become like one of those funhouse mazes. He's dug so many holes and messed up so badly that I hope every door he opens leads nowhere.  He's slammed the lawyer door shut imo, the talking head door should be slammed the minute his stint as the " I've got the inside dope guy" is over...what else has he got....a book author maybe? I'd never buy any garbage he wrote.............L O S E R
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: April 14, 2011, 06:58:20 PM »

I find Cindy and George's (and yes Lee's) unyielding love and loyalty (and lying) kind of comical.  I'd find it more comical if it weren't at the expense of Caylee.

I think that - they honestly think Casey is "loving" them for doing this for her ... to save her ...

When in reality ... Casey only loves Casey ... and will ONLY ever love Casey.

That family has forever been Casey's pawns.  They are still her pawns ... even when she's sitting for years in a small prison cell.

I always come back to - Caylee deserved better in life ... and her family deserted her.  Caylee deserves better in death ... and once again ... her family has deserted her.  It's so sad that a bunch of people she never knew and who never knew her (prosecutors, LE, strangers) are the "family" who haven't deserted her.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: April 14, 2011, 07:00:22 PM »

AMEN & AMEN !!

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: April 14, 2011, 07:02:25 PM »

about that back door....I hope it's all become like one of those funhouse mazes. He's dug so many holes and messed up so badly that I hope every door he opens leads nowhere.  He's slammed the lawyer door shut imo, the talking head door should be slammed the minute his stint as the " I've got the inside dope guy" is over...what else has he got....a book author maybe? I'd never buy any garbage he wrote.............L O S E R
Good point mizjay!   
That back door ain't leading anywhere except maybe the outhouse ... hope it's a double-seater ... as I think he's taking more than himself 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: April 14, 2011, 07:17:02 PM »

Good point mizjay!   
That back door ain't leading anywhere except maybe the outhouse ... hope it's a double-seater ... as I think he's taking more than himself 
first off he can take his wacked out old Geezer pal with him, what a joke that he was seen as the seasoned pro who would bring this mess back to a professional place...ha!
Next he can invite his tv brown nosing suck up, JVM, in for a spell.......and while he's at it add on a couple of seats for spindy and george marie

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: April 14, 2011, 07:22:37 PM »

AMEN & AMEN !!

Oh yeah, Scatty.  They were definite on her list to die.  I think that she didn't go through with it because she killed Caylee after the fight with Cindy and figured she had to wait a while before offing them.  She wanted their house.  I think they are so dumb to not realize how lucky they are to have escaped alive.  If they succeed in getting her out, it will likely be the last thing they'll ever do. 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: April 14, 2011, 07:24:13 PM »

first off he can take his wacked out old Geezer pal with him, what a joke that he was seen as the seasoned pro who would bring this mess back to a professional place...ha!
Next he can invite his tv brown nosing suck up, JVM, in for a spell.......and while he's at it add on a couple of seats for spindy and george marie

Well let me add his old buddy Geraldo too okay!  Geraldo doesn't need a seat ... he and Byass can double up 

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: April 14, 2011, 07:24:59 PM »

I find Cindy and George's (and yes Lee's) unyielding love and loyalty (and lying) kind of comical.  I'd find it more comical if it weren't at the expense of Caylee.

I think that - they honestly think Casey is "loving" them for doing this for her ... to save her ...

When in reality ... Casey only loves Casey ... and will ONLY ever love Casey.

That family has forever been Casey's pawns.  They are still her pawns ... even when she's sitting for years in a small prison cell.

I always come back to - Caylee deserved better in life ... and her family deserted her.  Caylee deserves better in death ... and once again ... her family has deserted her.  It's so sad that a bunch of people she never knew and who never knew her (prosecutors, LE, strangers) are the "family" who haven't deserted her.

Newfie, you're absolutely correct.  She controlled every one of them.  They thought she was so beautiful and charming that they were so lucky to have her as their daughter.  IMO it is very suspect when George says, "Hello beautiful."  And Lee--what could be more gross than mouthing, "I love you," to her as he left the stand.  The whole bunch are trashy lunatics.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.