May 13, 2024, 03:05:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 326174 times)
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1320 on: November 13, 2008, 05:35:09 PM »

Klaas, I found that picture where Casey has on that necklace.  What do I do with it now?
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1321 on: November 13, 2008, 05:35:29 PM »

hello monkeys,
just got home from the search it was great we got to hang with the dive team and they are great! if you have any questions just ask ill try to answer the best i can
Hi Queen-B - could you just give us an overview and also your opinion about the confusing events of today.  Thanks.  Oh, and will you be going back tomorrow?
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1322 on: November 13, 2008, 05:35:52 PM »

hello monkeys,
just got home from the search it was great we got to hang with the dive team and they are great! if you have any questions just ask ill try to answer the best i can

<<<Bottom line, bones or no bones>>>>>>

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1323 on: November 13, 2008, 05:36:09 PM »

Yes, i've been wondering about CHUCK myself.

Mytime - didn't you search with Chuck/Colt when you were there?

Maybe the guy in the cowboy hat today was Chuck.

Well, weirder things have happened in this case!

J/K of course.

Don't laugh, that's the first thing I thought. 
Colt had that "LE Badge" thing working as his Avi! .............hmmmmmm

And so does Kid Finders!  Hmmmm interesting!

Lisa

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1324 on: November 13, 2008, 05:36:44 PM »

Seems rules/policies/laws are just not made for the "Casey Clan" to have to follow.   They're for "other people."  K!

http://www.wftv.com/news/17972452/detail.html#-

CASEY'S ATTORNEY MAKES NEW DEMANDS

Casey Anthony's defense attorney made more demands Thursday in the case against Casey. Jose Baez says the jail is unfairly forbidding him from bringing his laptop computer into the jail to work on the case. He wants a judge to order the jail to allow him to do it, but the jail says that is against its policy.

Baez also wants all the paperwork associated with the forensic testing that the FBI did in the case and to personally inspect the hairs that the FBI tested.

Well, I just want some alone time with Casey.  I believe she will be glad to talk.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1325 on: November 13, 2008, 05:37:05 PM »

I think ANYONE who has doubts or questions about Tim/TES, what he does, his so called 'motives'....etc...why don't you EMAIL him about them.....does he feel some empathy for the A's...HELL YES! they have lost 2 people they love......one grandchild and one child..both in a horrible way.....think about it.... do they act a bit nutz. HELL YES!!... ...I can't imagine walking in their shoes...but HE KNOWS what it feels like to walk in those shoes...if you don't how can you possibly criticize what he does......we have no idea of what pressures he is under each and everytime he conducts a search...especially a high profile one like this.....so just because you (or some other azzhole on a message board) thinks he should do such and such, does NOT mean that is the RIGHT thing to do...unless of course you are a search expert ( TES are the EXPERTS)...and if you are...get your ass out there and take over cause you are wasting your time on a forum talking and criticizing when you could be out there taking over for Tim/TES

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1326 on: November 13, 2008, 05:37:40 PM »

Headline News says Casey watched some of the search coverage today during her breaktime! 
Can see her sitting there with that smirk on her face.

..........while eating a Pop Tart! 
What exactly does Casey need a break from? I guess lying can get tiring..

Hell if I know, it must be her stupid tv time!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1327 on: November 13, 2008, 05:38:09 PM »

uuummmmmmmmmmmso Rob Dick and REX are the people to open ones eyes.....

FYI - the day Tim Miller gets FED up with it all...HE WILL BE THE ONE TO ANNOUNCE IT!!!  He is NOT SHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must be the only one who thinks having a search party organization meeting in a bar is odd.
(Oh, yeah, and Rob is worth opening ones eyes for! )

Do you know if anyone else offered a place for them to meet?

Wasn't the Chrysler Building (?) the first location.

I believe the Chrysler Building was the first location of the command center which has nothing to do with the location of the team leader meeting the night before the search.

My Bad!   I knew I saw Chrysler Building somewhere....... I should get at least a half credit for that!!! LOL

Tim stay away from Nejame....... he's bad news. 

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1328 on: November 13, 2008, 05:38:22 PM »

Does anyone (with kids) remember what McDonalds was giving out as toys in June?

Lisa
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1329 on: November 13, 2008, 05:39:11 PM »

I know we got McDonalds toys (my son has tons of them!) and I do remember the shrek and ninja turtles.

Lisa
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1330 on: November 13, 2008, 05:39:13 PM »

I'm now wondering if Chuck was a Kid Finder spy?

Lisa

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
msinformed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1331 on: November 13, 2008, 05:39:16 PM »

Seems rules/policies/laws are just not made for the "Casey Clan" to have to follow.   They're for "other people."  K!

Casey Anthony's defense attorney made more demands Thursday in the case against Casey. Jose Baez says the jail is unfairly forbidding him from bringing his laptop computer into the jail to work on the case. He wants a judge to order the jail to allow him to do it, but the jail says that is against its policy.

Baez also wants all the paperwork associated with the forensic testing that the FBI did in the case and to personally inspect the hairs that the FBI tested.

Well, I just want some alone time with Casey.  I believe she will be glad to talk.

Now, now ........... that would be against policy.  We can't be havin' none of that, now can we?   

pssst - wish ya could have that "alone time," though.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1332 on: November 13, 2008, 05:39:25 PM »

Klaas, I found that picture where Casey has on that necklace.  What do I do with it now?

Can you paste the link here?  If not you can email to me:

smklaas@hotmail.com
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1333 on: November 13, 2008, 05:39:29 PM »

uuummmmmmmmmmmso Rob Dick and REX are the people to open ones eyes.....

FYI - the day Tim Miller gets FED up with it all...HE WILL BE THE ONE TO ANNOUNCE IT!!!  He is NOT SHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must be the only one who thinks having a search party organization meeting in a bar is odd.
(Oh, yeah, and Rob is worth opening ones eyes for! )

Why is it odd...it was a donate place....with table and chairs and bathrooms....

and Rob...well to each his own

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tootietoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1334 on: November 13, 2008, 05:39:45 PM »

I don't care if LE, Tim Miller, LP or the Boggy Creek monster does it but I just want someone to find Caylee's remains. 

Queen -B are you going to be able to tell us anything about today???
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1335 on: November 13, 2008, 05:41:28 PM »

I think ya'll should go to the link (on a previous page) to Rob & LP's website. Read the post by Rob, and then pay EXTRA SPECIAL ATTENTION to the posts of a poster named Rex. Your eyes will be opened.

Frankly, my money's on LP to find Caylee. I think Tim is just fed up with it all, and I think Cindy has gotten her claws into him. Heh, if it were you, wouldn't YOU want to be a few states away from Crazy Moe?

Thank you!!! 

http://renegadeinvestigations.buildaforum.com/index.php?action=vthread&forum=15&topic=225&page=0

OH my god!!! I am reading the posts right now and I am shocked.

And do you believe everything that is posted on message boards? 

No I don't but that guy seems sincere and that was a lot to make up.

how can anyone determine if a person is sincere on a message board.....hey I sincerely have some ocean front property in Arizona

Rest in Peace Caylee

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1336 on: November 13, 2008, 05:42:05 PM »

I think ya'll should go to the link (on a previous page) to Rob & LP's website. Read the post by Rob, and then pay EXTRA SPECIAL ATTENTION to the posts of a poster named Rex. Your eyes will be opened.

Frankly, my money's on LP to find Caylee. I think Tim is just fed up with it all, and I think Cindy has gotten her claws into him. Heh, if it were you, wouldn't YOU want to be a few states away from Crazy Moe?
Thank you!!! 

http://renegadeinvestigations.buildaforum.com/index.php?action=vthread&forum=15&topic=225&page=0

I will say this and then find my NyQuill
LP's heart is in the correct place NO doubt.   This is not the 1st search for TES. 
There are a LOT of missing persons where families want answers.   TES is NOT just Tim which means some smaller searches may be going on that we are NOT privy to.
&
JMO  if this had been a TES dive... LE  would have been called and they would have answered any questions by the press on what was / was not found.
SeeYaByeee

Thank you Oldfart for saying that so nicely.  Reminder:

But Klass....Tim says he'll continue until Caylee is found. Then he pulls out (I'm not ref. the previous weather-related delays). LP says he'll keep searching, and he does.

I am NOT saying Tim is not good at what he's does, and I do believe he's an honorable man, with his heart in the right place. I'm just saying there's a little too much ego and infighting going on. And, I AM saying that the Anthonys have gotten Tim to at least sip the koolaid. He seems to be acting in the Anthony's best interest, not Caylees.

I am NOT disparaging Tim and Equasearch. I'm just saying, that in this instance, something hinky is going on. Why can't they all just check their egos at the door, and start worrying about Caylee, instead of running scared from Crazy Moe?

On a side note, how interesting is it that the day they may have found something important, Crazy Moe has a new sighting to report, but she can't give the details, and the LE in the area of the sighting has heard nothing about it?
i just have to say one more thing about this rift between Tim and LP. I dont know what happened there, if maybe Tim was not happy about the way people were treating LP like a celebrity, if maybe tim was not happy with the lack of turnout of volunteers promised by LP,  i dont know and neither does anyone else at this point. The one thing that makes me a little pissy though is tims comments on how noone shoule be bashing or exploiting the a's. Im confused about why he owes them any kind of allegiance. They bashed him, never supported him, fought him on this search and have undermined all of his efforts. LP on the other hand has praised him incessantly, gotten some donations for tes and helped to spark some interest in the search. I am getting a little weary of seeing LP bashed while Tim is canonized. TES has done alot for many, Caylee included, but I dont see why we cant give LP some credit here as it is deserved. Hes not profiting off of these case unless u want to continue to insist that all of this time, energy and heartache he and Rob have put into this is worth the continued spotlight. I am inclined to believe that he's pretty well known in the bounty hunter world and does not have any desire to be a singer,actor or news anchor.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1337 on: November 13, 2008, 05:42:12 PM »

Now, now ........... that would be against policy.  We can't be havin' none of that, now can we?   

pssst - wish ya could have that "alone time," though.

I am just so sick of the laws to protect the guilty and any mamma that will not talk about the whereabouts of her child is guilty.  I would have been knocking on every door in the neighborhood.  Well, in the first place, my child would not have been staying with someone I did not know very very well.  What an idiot that woman is.  Cruel too.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1338 on: November 13, 2008, 05:42:17 PM »

I know we got McDonalds toys (my son has tons of them!) and I do remember the shrek and ninja turtles.

Lisa

And they accumulate all over the floor of a car, with as much time in the car as kc and Caylee must have spent in the car it wouldn't seem far fetched
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1339 on: November 13, 2008, 05:42:55 PM »

Yes, i've been wondering about CHUCK myself.

Mytime - didn't you search with Chuck/Colt when you were there?

Maybe the guy in the cowboy hat today was Chuck.

Well, weirder things have happened in this case!

J/K of course.

Don't laugh, that's the first thing I thought. 
That's a good possibility, my thought was the poster Rex, talking about what he observed about the search.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.