May 01, 2024, 05:44:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #21  (Read 396882 times)
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1140 on: September 12, 2008, 07:16:21 PM »

ok, so this Jeff guy from the tapes, has he been spoken to? Do we know anything about him?

Jeff Hawkins?  I don't think he ever existed outside of Casey's sick mind.

I don't have a source to quote, but I recall hearing that he does exist and he never left any child of his with this Zanny person.

I may be wrong, it's what I recall though.
Yea i heard that he stated that he never talked to casey about any babysitter and he doesn't know a zanny
and he left universal in 2002 the police said
he also stated that he jhad seen her a couple of weeks before that he had seen her at a resturant and said hi and that was it

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1141 on: September 12, 2008, 07:17:18 PM »

Is it just me or did anyone else feel from listening to those tapes that Casey did give Caylee to someone??  Maybe even after she was dead??

Just a thought but Jewish name for grandfather is ZADDA

I am having a real hard time with this.  Casey is very stern that the last time she saw Caylee was June 9th.  Did Cindy take Caylee away from Casey and hide her somewhere?  Was the big blow up on Father's Day about Casey not being able to see Caylee?  Hence Casey took off and Cindy made up story that she heard both of them in bedroom in morning and George saw them leaving that day?

I know you may all think I am nuts, but about 10% of me (maybe more) thinks that Cindy took Caylee away and Casey really has not idea where she is, but Cindy said Caylee is safe...hence why the entire family is calm and not out looking.

Just grabbing at straws and none of us have every come across a case like this where both sides are calm.

Cindy's call to cops was to arrest for theft.  Maybe to teach her a lesson or get her far away from Caylee for a while until she straightens out. 

"I gave you a month and not another day" Cindy quote also hits me as "I gave you a month to straighten out and you didn't do it....hence you are not getting Caylee back and jail will straighten you out"

All of Casey's lie's are to protect Cindy because she knows if she rats Cindy out, she will never see Caylee.  All of Casey lies were to make sure she wasn't charged with murder of Caylee and be out of jail sooner.  Little did she know about the Federal charges of bank fraud and identity theft.

I may be crazy, but I still think it was Cindy and George, not Casey that made Caylee disappear.  It would explain why this family is not frantic as all of us would be.  Not frantic on either end.

I tried to make that fit, too.  Problem is, Casey and Caylee spent the night with Ricardo on the 9th of June and left the morning of the 10th.  Kristina saw Casey and Caylee on the 12th of June.  Clint saw Casey and Caylee at TonE's apartment on the 13th of June.

I can't figure out why Casey is adamant Caylee disappeared on June 9th when Ricardo, Kristina and Clint all saw Caylee with Casey after that.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1142 on: September 12, 2008, 07:17:21 PM »

Oh Rob, you would like me if you met me, I'm really a nice person

you're a terrific person Always1.. everyone knows that - but Carpe likes you more than me and I see stars for you two.

I really like how you do the dishes and have Coors light on hand - very good qualities.
        Oh Rob, I never know how to respond to you.....I've never met any one like you before....

Always, look out! Sounds like Rob is trying to "wife you up".  

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1143 on: September 12, 2008, 07:18:01 PM »

I finished both tapes. It was chilling listening to both of them.

!~*Mar*~!

Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1144 on: September 12, 2008, 07:18:16 PM »

I just noticed this on the web cam.  Do you see that the Anthony house also has new concrete on their sidewalks?  They wouldn't be that stupid would they?  I wonder when the new sidewalk was put in?
Hmmm I saw that also hidden in plain sight

Oh Blonde.  There is so much in this case, our minds can only digest so much at one time.

In my sick mind, I am wondering if they put up the "no trespassing signs" to keep people off of Caylees grave.  I know it is strange, but so is this entire family.

That's also the spot George lost it

Blonde, I have so many theories just because this family is just so strange.  Anything is possible.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1145 on: September 12, 2008, 07:18:24 PM »

ok, so this Jeff guy from the tapes, has he been spoken to? Do we know anything about him?

Jeff Hawkins?  I don't think he ever existed outside of Casey's sick mind.

I don't have a source to quote, but I recall hearing that he does exist and he never left any child of his with this Zanny person.

I may be wrong, it's what I recall though.
Yea i heard that he stated that he never talked to casey about any babysitter and he doesn't know a zanny
and he left universal in 2002 the police said

It's Jeff Hopkins, not Hawkins.  from an incident report:  Jeff Hopkins II went to high school with Casey and had not seen her for years until 2 or 3 weeks prior to July 16th.  Jeff ran into Casey while they were eating with separate parties at the Orlando Ale House.  Casey and jeff had a brief conversation and returned to their meals.  Mr Hopkins has never met Caylee and had no idea why Casey called his parent's house.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1146 on: September 12, 2008, 07:18:28 PM »

DO NOT GO TO THE LINKS FROM THIS SITE UNLESS YOU HAVE A REALLY GOOD FIREWALL!!!

I can't remember who speculated this...

Here is a ton of information about Fusian and Bruce Lam.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68364

The more I read, the more I'm convinced that something more is involved here than a selfish mother who killed her child in a fit of rage.  I also think OCSO is aware of this and that may be why she has not been charged yet.  A whole lotta people going down with her.

Oh and I see that there is and automotive place associated with fusion....thats something to think about to........yea  this is really interesting....

Quote:
Originally Posted by my2cents 
Part of it is Latin. I used a latin to english translator on it all. The latin translated, but I do not know what the rest is...I DO know it is NOT spanish.

Magna means Large, Big, etc (IIRC)

Translation:

Lorem itself pain he is. To come up to elit , but diam ninth nibh euismod tincidunt when laoreet pain magna. Mauris fermentum. Word Magna. but Laoreet Aliquarn.

ALmost seems to be someone feels pain, great pain (pain magna). Maybe my mind is going a little crazy or I need some sleep, but is THAT appropriate even for a template? Especially a NANNY template? This may be a child sex ring  
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1147 on: September 12, 2008, 07:18:34 PM »

you're a terrific person Always1.. everyone knows that - but Carpe likes you more than me and I see stars for you two.

I really like how you do the dishes and have Coors light on hand - very good qualities.
        Oh Rob, I never know how to respond to you.....I've never met any one like you before....

look away, I'm hideous -Kosmo kramer 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1148 on: September 12, 2008, 07:18:41 PM »

Is it just me or did anyone else feel from listening to those tapes that Casey did give Caylee to someone??  Maybe even after she was dead??

I am having a real hard time with this.  Casey is very stern that the last time she saw Caylee was June 9th.  Did Cindy take Caylee away from Casey and hide her somewhere?  Was the big blow up on Father's Day about Casey not being able to see Caylee?  Hence Casey took off and Cindy made up story that she heard both of them in bedroom in morning and George saw them leaving that day?

I know you may all think I am nuts, but about 10% of me (maybe more) thinks that Cindy took Caylee away and Casey really has not idea where she is, but Cindy said Caylee is safe...hence why the entire family is calm and not out looking.

Just grabbing at straws and none of us have every come across a case like this where both sides are calm.

Cindy's call to cops was to arrest for theft.  Maybe to teach her a lesson or get her far away from Caylee for a while until she straightens out. 

"I gave you a month and not another day" Cindy quote also hits me as "I gave you a month to straighten out and you didn't do it....hence you are not getting Caylee back and jail will straighten you out"

All of Casey's lie's are to protect Cindy because she knows if she rats Cindy out, she will never see Caylee.  All of Casey lies were to make sure she wasn't charged with murder of Caylee and be out of jail sooner.  Little did she know about the Federal charges of bank fraud and identity theft.

I may be crazy, but I still think it was Cindy and George, not Casey that made Caylee disappear.  It would explain why this family is not frantic as all of us would be.  Not frantic on either end.

I could absolutely see this as a possibility... but still doesn't explain the dead body smell....
(I thought maybe Cindy & Casey were going to make a trade - Caylee for the house)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1149 on: September 12, 2008, 07:18:55 PM »

Always, look out! Sounds like Rob is trying to "wife you up".  
[/quote      I know, I have never been "given away" before!!!!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1150 on: September 12, 2008, 07:19:20 PM »

I don't see that...I do see cindy and george and lee covering for casey though..Everyone stated cindy loved that little girl and caylee loved her more then she loves casey. I think casey was jelous and caylee got in her way...JMO fellow monkey
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1151 on: September 12, 2008, 07:19:43 PM »

Casey is on facebook now and can "chat"....anyone want to say anthing to her??

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1152 on: September 12, 2008, 07:21:05 PM »

Where is cayle you murderer...And i wish you were there instead of her
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1153 on: September 12, 2008, 07:21:21 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW TONIGHT - 9PM ET

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/12/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-friday-september-12-2008-dana-introduces-justice-interrupted-tonight-with-stacy-dittrich-susan-murphy-milano-and-robin-sax-also-tim-miller-of/

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Friday, September 12, 2008 - Dana Introduces “Justice Interrupted” Tonight With Stacy Dittrich, Susan Murphy-Milano and Robin Sax. Also Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch and Jossy Mansur of Diario Discuss New News In The Natalee Holloway Case
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1154 on: September 12, 2008, 07:21:24 PM »

This is an absolutely wonderful post on Topix. It really puts things in perspective.

tracy87 wrote:
    i wonder...if the same or comparable evidence was discovered with a different person, would the anthonys or the casey supporters feel differently?
    example: a long time family friend was the last person to have been seen with caylee...cadaver dog hits on friends car and friends house....chloroform found in friends trunk....friend borrows a shovel...friend posts weird poem about death on myspace...caylees hair found in trunk...friend has weird story about a kidnapper with no proof...etc etc. would there be any argument about the friends guilt by george, cindy, anthony? would LE be so cautious in charging this friend with murder?
    i think thats why i am so aggravated with the anthonys. anyone else with the same evidence...they would be demanding their head on a platter, but because it is their daughter...no one is supposed to question her innocence.

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p1715#lastPost

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1155 on: September 12, 2008, 07:21:28 PM »

DO NOT GO TO THE LINKS FROM THIS SITE UNLESS YOU HAVE A REALLY GOOD FIREWALL!!!

Why do you say that? Whats wrong with the links?

!~*Mar*~!

Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1156 on: September 12, 2008, 07:21:30 PM »

I tried to make that fit, too.  Problem is, Casey and Caylee spent the night with Ricardo on the 9th of June and left the morning of the 10th.  Kristina saw Casey and Caylee on the 12th of June.  Clint saw Casey and Caylee at TonE's apartment on the 13th of June.

I can't figure out why Casey is adamant Caylee disappeared on June 9th when Ricardo, Kristina and Clint all saw Caylee with Casey after that.

Ugh!!!!  It is so frustrating.  I wonder if all of those "friends" were also interviewed as Casey was?  Can't help to believe that they are not trying to get their arses out of this mess and not be involved at all.  I know if I was that age and caught in this mess, I would want out very quickly.
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1157 on: September 12, 2008, 07:23:21 PM »

Is she actually on line?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1158 on: September 12, 2008, 07:23:35 PM »

would love to ask her....bet that would keep her chatting

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1159 on: September 12, 2008, 07:23:45 PM »

There are a couple of things in Casey's statement that really "reach out and grab me" and I can't shake these things from my mind.  The first are the words about Caylee being "close to home." I believe that is a message about where Casey left little Caylee.  The other thing is her statement that she "doesn't know where Caylee is."  I think that statement might possibly be the truth. If she dropped Caylee's little body in a dumpster days before her arrest and the police interview, she would be truthful when saying she doesn't honestly know where Caylee is.  Also, when asked if Caylee is in a better place, Casey answered "no."  Naturally, if she dumped Caylee in a dumpster, that wouldn't be a "better place."  I have read about people that use this type of technique when taking a lie detector test.  They twist the questions in their mind so that they can respond with an answer that is "truthful" in their mind.

Not sure of anything right now....just thinking.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.