May 02, 2024, 01:37:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 351480 times)
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: September 22, 2008, 12:26:37 AM »

Message left on Troy's MySpace:

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

miss ya, yo.

Thanks Switchy for finding this.

Does anyone know what it means?

Troy is a friend of Amy's.  This message was left during the time Casey was telling Amy C&G were signing the house over to Casey.  Amy was supposed to move in with Casey there, but Casey kept putting her off with excuses.  In this message, Casey is explaining to Troy that Amy has not moved in yet and she (Casey) hasn't been staying at the house either.  Interesting that "9 days" means Casey hasn't been living with C&G since June 15th.

Could this mean George is lying when he said he saw Casey and Caylee leave the house with their backpacks on MOnday the 16th of June??
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: September 22, 2008, 12:27:13 AM »

#456       Today, 12:26 AM 
exit13 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by CitizenKim 
Wow- that's cool- THANK YOU!!!   

I know its hard to keep track of all the questions, so.... in case you missed it- the xanax?

Did you know of Casey or anyone in your group ever using Xanax - either w/a prescription or recreationally?

Do you think its possible she ever gave something to Caylee - so that she'd sleep and Casey would have time for herself? Could it have been an accidental OD?

Have you heard of the Zanny(Xanax) the nanny theory?

Thanks again!

i have not heard of the zanny/xanax theory.
like i said earlier, im almost positive casey hasnt touched any kind of drug, she would be bitchy if she saw somebody smoke weed.and i wont be naieve to say that at our parties people people dont show up high, but ill be realistic, we dont do it. but we cant account for others.

Thats the same thing others have said too
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #122 on: September 22, 2008, 12:27:51 AM »

AUGUST 24, 2008 - CASEY RETURNS HOME WITHOUT CALEY

On the Record w/ Greta
Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: Was something reported stolen from this, though?

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, gas cans.

VAN SUSTEREN: When was that report made that gas cans were stolen?

CINDY ANTHONY: You'd have to ask George.

VAN SUSTEREN: Was that, though, before Caylee was -- had been reported missing or after, that the gas cans...

CINDY ANTHONY: That was before.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Absolutely.

VAN SUSTEREN: And gas cans were -- how many gas cans?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Two, the 2-and-a-half-gallon and one about a gallon- and-a-quarter, something like that.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, you made the report on June 24, though. That's when you noticed it. Do you remember when you last were in there, so you have some sort of window of when that could have happened?

GEORGE ANTHONY: It could have been Sunday. I believe I was in there Sunday. I don't believe I was in there the day before that, like, on the 23rd. I'm almost positive it's a Sunday.

VAN SUSTEREN: So the Sunday the 23rd, you might have been in there?

CINDY ANTHONY: Well, Sunday would have been the 22nd.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So as best you can tell, it happened between the 22nd and the 24th. someone broke in there.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Uh-huh.

That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.

I said, OK. Have you been talking to Mom? Oh, yes, I talk to Mom every day. I said, I know, but did you talk to Mom today? She sort of hesitated for a moment and she says, Yes. And she says, Oh, by the way, it's a shame what happened in the shed. And I said...

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, because (INAUDIBLE)

GEORGE ANTHONY: And I said, Really? She says, yes. I said, Interesting. And I just said, Hey, by the way, I said, I'm getting ready to rotate your mom's tires on her car. There's a little metal wedge that fits underneath your tires so your car doesn't rock back and forth. And I said, Well, I'd like to have it, so in case you're not here over the weekend, I'd like to be able to do it.

She was hesitant about letting me get in the car. And I said, Well, listen, I got an extra key. I'll just go get it. Well, she was adamant about -- about that.

VAN SUSTEREN: What, not letting you into the car?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, didn't want me to get into the car to get the stuff out. Dad, I'll get it for you. Dad, I'll get it out. I said, It's no problem. I know where it's at. I'll get it, get it out and be done with it.

So as we're walking out through the garage, she's still telling me, Dad, I'll get it. Give me a minute, I'll get it. I said, Casey, I'm capable of reaching inside your car, and I got it. So -- and she opened up the trunk of the car...

CINDY ANTHONY: The gas cans were there.

GEORGE ANTHONY: (INAUDIBLE) The gas cans there. She's the one that took the gas cans.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

This whole story doesn't make sense to me.  Do George and Cindy even talk to each other. 

Casey took off with Caylee, Cindy is looking for them and he is like Hi, Honey, Where's Caylee? Coming home tonight?  Then he is supposedly getting ready for work and suddenly he remembers he needs that wedge thing- to rotate the tires?  Why would it be in her car? If something was in my kids car, I would tell them to go get it for me.  He's like, oh, I'll get it, no problem, I'll get it with my spare key.  The whole story is strange.  Then the call to Jesse is too soon for all that to have happened.  You know, if he founds those gas cans, he went nuts for at least 5 minutes!! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: September 22, 2008, 12:27:58 AM »

Janet, switchy just posted this on the call:

The 24th of June is when Jesse says Casey called him and he heard her tell Caylee to get off the table.  That call came in at 2:46 pm.  So Casey arrives at 2:25-2:30, George confronts her about the gas cans, then she posts on MySpace at 2:40, then she calls Jesse at 2:46 when he supposedly hears Caylee.

I'm assuming that the records including the 24th have been released.

iris, I'm not sure why Casey called Jessee, but he said it was a usual conversation with Casey complaining about her Mom and her need to move out, etc.

They haven't released the phone records (that I know of).  The date/time of the call to Jesse where he says he heard Caylee was in that mess of 400 pages - June 24th/2:46 pm.  18 minute call. 

Thanks Switchy

You and Brandi must have that 400 page document memorized.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: September 22, 2008, 12:28:37 AM »

The 24th of June is when Jesse says Casey called him and he heard her tell Caylee to get off the table.  That call came in at 2:46 pm.  So Casey arrives at 2:25-2:30, George confronts her about the gas cans, then she posts on MySpace at 2:40, then she calls Jesse at 2:46 when he supposedly hears Caylee.

iris, I'm not sure why Casey called Jessee, but he said it was a usual conversation with Casey complaining about her Mom and her need to move out, etc.

They haven't released the phone records (that I know of).  The date/time of the call to Jesse where he says he heard Caylee was in that mess of 400 pages - June 24th/2:46 pm.  18 minute call. 

Uh-oh, Jesse didn't mention the phone call from Casey on June 24th on his statement either.  (In addition to not mentioning the call on June 16th).
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: September 22, 2008, 12:30:06 AM »

What I have noticed about quote stacks is that many people are making an end quote error.  They are erasing the closed quote [/quote] and then they start typing.  This creates an error with your post.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #126 on: September 22, 2008, 12:31:19 AM »

If I'm following this correctly, the phone records from the 24th and George's statement about when Casey was at the house, make it impossible that Jessee heard Caylee on the 24th. Right?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #127 on: September 22, 2008, 12:31:20 AM »

exit13 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

Originally Posted by HRCODEPINK 
Bold by me: OMG!! Could she have gotten Chloroform from a friend in the military? I remember a friend of mine once snuck C-4 off base and got in a load of trouble!

lol chloroform isnt anthrax

u can get it anywhere

check yours - please!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: September 22, 2008, 12:32:22 AM »

If I'm following this correctly, the phone records from the 24th and George's statement about when Casey was at the house, make it impossible that Jessee heard Caylee on the 24th. Right?

Yep, that is what i thought !!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: September 22, 2008, 12:33:39 AM »

I wonder what Switchy's source source is in regards to the time Casey made a call to Jesse.  The only cell phone records I have seen and ... I think they were leaked ... were for June 16th and June 18th.

Other than Nancy Grace ... I do not believe Padilla has released Casey's cell phone records and ... I do not think LE has released any.

Anyway ... the timeline does not fit.  According to George ... at 2:30 PM Casey is home and ... Caylee is with Zanny.  Assuming that George is out even an hour regarding the time and ... Casey does call called Jesse at 2:46 PM ... there is no way Jesse could have heard Caylee.

Janet

AUGUST 24, 2008 - CASEY RETURNS HOME WITHOUT CAYLEE

On the Record w/ Greta
Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

G. ANTHONY:  ... That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

Janet,

Didn't Jessie himself say it before... and also say it tonight on Geraldo?

I think he did... but I am not sure.

I am soo tired I cannot think straight.

I believe Jessy stated that Casey phoned him on the 27th and invited him to go to Fusions.

Carpe ... I will listen to those much appreciated YouTube videos tomorrow and ... try to piece this all together.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS

Janet
9:35 PM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: September 22, 2008, 12:34:24 AM »

Okay, so I tried a google on shot girl company and orlando and look at what I got:
Local business results for shot girl company + near Orlando, FL

Universal Studios Florida
 - www.universalorlando.com
6000 Universal Boulevard, Orlando - (407) 363-8000
"Both parks are good and it is easy to ride all..."

Rated 3.7 out of 5.0

420 reviews, directions, menu, and more »
-------------- did she think she worked for universal?  How odd is this? 

at universal studios city walk, they have girls that walk around with a tray of shots (looks like jello shots). dunno if there is any connection.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: September 22, 2008, 12:34:38 AM »

Thank you, fearless leader.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #132 on: September 22, 2008, 12:35:07 AM »

Uh-oh, Jesse didn't mention the phone call from Casey on June 24th on his statement either.  (In addition to not mentioning the call on June 16th).

That statement was just his first one.  I am sure there have been several.  Sometimes things come to your mind at a later date, I don't think it possible to recall everything at one time. JMO
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: September 22, 2008, 12:35:27 AM »

Thanks Switchy

You and Brandi must have that 400 page document memorized.

Janet

LOL Janet. No, not memorized, but I have read it a few times and when a question is asked here that is answered in the document, I go find it in the document, make an image of it, post the Image online and then post it here so people can see it for themselves. That's one reason I am constantly playing catch-up in this Forum.

iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #134 on: September 22, 2008, 12:35:36 AM »

Thanks, CBB.

I just noticed that Jesse said in his statement that he did allow Casey to take a shower at his place.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: September 22, 2008, 12:36:52 AM »

Right!!

At 2:46 PM ... George's words to Greta implies that Casey would have been at home and ... Caylee would have been with Zanny.

Good Night cbb.

Janet

_____

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #136 on: September 22, 2008, 12:37:05 AM »

Okay, serious question...  Does this sound like something a guy in the military would type or say?

its not fair for that big scruffy italian teddy bear to be put through some pretty horrible rumors as to be an accomplice to something like this.

Also, using this :/

This sounds effeminate to me.  Is it just me???  Some of these replies sound female.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: September 22, 2008, 12:40:31 AM »

Okay, serious question...  Does this sound like something a guy in the military would type or say?

its not fair for that big scruffy italian teddy bear to be put through some pretty horrible rumors as to be an accomplice to something like this.

This sounds effeminate to me.  Is it just me???  Some of these replies sound female.

OMG,  LMAO  !!!  You are soooo right. I don't know any guy who would say that,  Except for LEE
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #138 on: September 22, 2008, 12:41:49 AM »

No way would any guy talk like that -  not any guy that I know.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #139 on: September 22, 2008, 12:44:46 AM »

Exactly, especially someone with a military background.  I don't think so!

exit13 also uses words/phrases we've heard before

I think I'm going to paste them all before something happens to that thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.