May 17, 2024, 09:45:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 287816 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: May 09, 2009, 06:08:48 PM »

Good Evening Monkey's  ....  

90 days later: Where's Haleigh?
By Kristin Chambers
Published: Saturday, May 9, 2009 1:04 AM EDT
Sunday marks 90 days since Haleigh Cummings was reported missing from her Satsuma home.

The 5-year-old's disappearance triggered a massive search and criminal investigation. It also put Putnam County into the national spotlight, often in unflattering ways, and put a fractured family's domestic issues front and center.

Now, some there months later, there are far more questions than answers.

"We don't know for sure what's happened, but we do know that somewhere down the end of the line there's going to be some type of crime involved," Capt. Dick Schauland, a spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, said Friday.

Aside from general statements, authorities have refused to discuss what their investigators have uncovered.

"We also have to maintain a criminal investigation and we have to maintain the integrity of that," Schauland said. "Should we be able to release something that would help us locate Haleigh we would certainly do that even if it would compromise the criminal investigation."

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/05/09/news/news01.txt

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: May 09, 2009, 06:10:35 PM »

JNGA...

Beautiful picture of Haleigh and her Crystal...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: May 09, 2009, 06:11:26 PM »

thanks JG...
wish there was more news...something...anything!

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: May 09, 2009, 06:16:46 PM »

thanks JG...
wish there was more news...something...anything!

I agree cookie. Too much time has passed away and still a mystery ...

Prayers for Haleigh...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: May 09, 2009, 06:19:19 PM »

Yep...prayers for Haleigh...

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: May 09, 2009, 06:22:08 PM »

Why would GGranny Sykes say to Haleigh to behave????

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/One-Of-The-Last-Women-To-See-Haleigh-Cummings/8y-A0hXlRUGC-G4ZUvEUaA.cspx
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #246 on: May 09, 2009, 06:27:45 PM »

Not sure JG, but I don't put much stock into granny's story anyway, I am not even sure she went there that night. She also says in that article that Misty "is a lot more mature than other people I’ve seen" ...... not sure who those people are but...... Misty and mature don't belong in the same sentence.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: May 09, 2009, 06:28:11 PM »

Anyone think its odd that now Tj Hart is doing the reporting on this instead of Art Harris.. Did he throw in the towel or what?? Just curious

hey lady!

I think Art Harris is still covering the case.

He does not post a new article every day.

I believe he is still answering comments on his blog.

I refuse to go to his site anymore, so I cannot be certain.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #248 on: May 09, 2009, 06:34:21 PM »

Anyone think its odd that now Tj Hart is doing the reporting on this instead of Art Harris.. Did he throw in the towel or what?? Just curious

hey lady!

Yes he is answering comments, and then he "revises" the answers  Guess he has no new rumors news to report.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: May 09, 2009, 06:38:29 PM »

A Different Kind of Mom: Meet the Woman in Putnam County Who Cares For Righ-Risk Children, Assists in the Search For Haleigh and Who Has Become an Unlikely Supporter of Cobra Staubs

Posted: Saturday, 09 May 2009 2:17PM

A Different "Mom"

TJ Hart Reporting
tjhart@entercom.com

Since February 10, 2009, I have written numerous stories on the abduction of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings from her Satsuma, Florida home where she lived with her father, brother and 17-year-old babysitter-now-stepmother.  I've also appeared several cable TV news shows and broken a ton of related stories on the airwaves of 97.3 The Sky in this missing child.

In the midst of the horror of knowing a child is missing and following on searches into places where this child might be, I've stumbled across some very sad stories as it relates to some children and their parents these days.  I've seen close up what drugs and an empty soul can do to people and the hell it brings down on their very own children. The picture is too ugly for words.

My faith in humanity was nearly gone until I was introduced the other day to a very special woman who has made it her crusade to save the children of these kinds of households.  This angel on earth takes care of eight children each day. Most of these children come from homes where the mother has either been incarcerated or is too far gone on drugs to care their own flesh and blood.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: May 09, 2009, 06:40:36 PM »

Not sure JG, but I don't put much stock into granny's story anyway, I am not even sure she went there that night. She also says in that article that Misty "is a lot more mature than other people I’ve seen" ...... not sure who those people are but...... Misty and mature don't belong in the same sentence.

I agree Maven... I dont believe anything that comes out of GGranny mouth.. I just found it odd that one of her last words to Haleigh if she is going to behave.....
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: May 09, 2009, 06:44:42 PM »

We all know the word ...mature.  But...I thought I would go to the dictionary and type the definition....

mature ~ ripe: fully developed; adult experience; due or payment, as a bill.

By the above definition, Misty does meet the qualifications for MATURE...ie, body ONLY.  Now if we could only get a definition of her MIND...that is where the SLACK IS!!

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: May 09, 2009, 06:48:21 PM »

We all know the word ...mature.  But...I thought I would go to the dictionary and type the definition....

By the above definition, Misty does meet the qualifications for MATURE...ie, body ONLY.  Now if we could only get a definition of her MIND...that is where the SLACK IS!!

Not according to GGranny and Mother Teresa.. Fibsty is mature and the best g/f/minor/babysister/wife that happen to Ron.. Nothing but praise but then again look what they have raised.... Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #253 on: May 09, 2009, 07:00:57 PM »

I agree Maven... I dont believe anything that comes out of GGranny mouth.. I just found it odd that one of her last words to Haleigh if she is going to behave.....

It is odd that she would say that, I tell my kids when I drop them off at their grandmothers  house to behave, but their grandmother has never come to visit and told my kids to behave before she left......... if what AH has reported from Ron's co-worker is true ...... that Haleigh did push Misty's buttons, I wonder was GGranny afraid of what may happen to Haleigh if she would continue to misbehave while in Misty's care?

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: May 09, 2009, 07:01:01 PM »

Not according to GGranny and Mother Teresa.. Fibsty is mature and the best g/f/minor/babysister/wife that happen to Ron.. Nothing but praise but then again look what they have raised.... Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Good Afternoon Jerseygirl ~

Well, Jersey they are entitled to their opinion, and I do believe they are a bit bias.

So, I would say the MONKEYS outnumber them...so...GUESS WHO WINS!!!!

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #255 on: May 09, 2009, 07:25:06 PM »

A Different Kind of Mom: Meet the Woman in Putnam County Who Cares For Righ-Risk Children, Assists in the Search For Haleigh and Who Has Become an Unlikely Supporter of Cobra Staubs

Posted: Saturday, 09 May 2009 2:17PM

A Different "Mom"

TJ Hart Reporting
tjhart@entercom.com

Since February 10, 2009, I have written numerous stories on the abduction of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings from her Satsuma, Florida home where she lived with her father, brother and 17-year-old babysitter-now-stepmother.  I've also appeared several cable TV news shows and broken a ton of related stories on the airwaves of 97.3 The Sky in this missing child.

In the midst of the horror of knowing a child is missing and following on searches into places where this child might be, I've stumbled across some very sad stories as it relates to some children and their parents these days.  I've seen close up what drugs and an empty soul can do to people and the hell it brings down on their very own children. The picture is too ugly for words.

My faith in humanity was nearly gone until I was introduced the other day to a very special woman who has made it her crusade to save the children of these kinds of households.  This angel on earth takes care of eight children each day. Most of these children come from homes where the mother has either been incarcerated or is too far gone on drugs to care their own flesh and blood.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php

Thank you JG that was a really good interview. I hope this woman is blessed and has a wonderful Mother's Day she truly is an  an angelic monkey

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #256 on: May 09, 2009, 07:57:02 PM »

hey lady!

Yes he is answering comments, and then he "revises" the answers  Guess he has no new rumors news to report.
What I was refering to was the time Cobra picked up Nay Nay at that pink house and took her to jail (revoked her bail) TJ was there covering it not Art... Last couple times while watching JVM instead of Art being there its been TJ Hart...Just found it "different" because before it was Art Harris at the way. He hasnt been posting anything "new" unlike TJ Hart..I dunno maybe its nothing..just was thinking it was weird
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: May 09, 2009, 08:13:24 PM »

I say behave to my grand daughter when she goes home to her parents...just so that she doesn't get scolded by her mom or dad...I can't stand to see her get into trouble, even if she has been naughty...I don't say it for any other reason except that I don't want to see her get scolded no matter what she does! Granny Sykes seems like she is just a southern granny that loves them grand kids...I see nothing sinister about granny...even if she does think that Misty is mature..

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: May 09, 2009, 08:23:04 PM »

It is odd that she would say that, I tell my kids when I drop them off at their grandmothers  house to behave, but their grandmother has never come to visit and told my kids to behave before she left......... if what AH has reported from Ron's co-worker is true ...... that Haleigh did push Misty's buttons, I wonder was GGranny afraid of what may happen to Haleigh if she would continue to misbehave while in Misty's care?

Exactly.....
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: May 09, 2009, 08:25:27 PM »

Good Afternoon Jerseygirl ~

Well, Jersey they are entitled to their opinion, and I do believe they are a bit bias.

So, I would say the MONKEYS outnumber them...so...GUESS WHO WINS!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.