May 13, 2024, 01:04:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 309446 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: March 25, 2009, 12:23:39 PM »

tom wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought mistys 3 day bender with greg page was revealed in the first interviews with LE? Cobra didnt dig up anything new, right?
    The more visitors , searchers, and followers of this case the more things get obscured. It makes it a lot easier for the pedophile to move around unnoticed. He can visit haleighs websites and look at her pictures without sticking out because so many people are doing this. might be why jon bonet case was so hard to solve.

Misssherriff wrote: It started off that Misty was not at the home that night for some odd hours (thought that right off the bat when she didn't know what clothing she had on, doesn't take a genius)
and then some locals and friends said R&M broke up and were surprised when this all aired.
Kids talk at that age, mentioned she was partying and such but not proven to be true.
Then Cobra came, heck, we don't even know if we figured out this Page guy is even the same guy, so no Cobra didn't break this part, just followed it But he did find out the circle of friends and got the timeline done to 10:30pm And got LE to get that screen door off the house.

Crystal spilled it all to Picazio and Cobra as any mother would, she don't care about protecting her past or present lifestyle, just finding Haleigh.

http://www.topix.com/city/satsuma-fl/2009/02/missing-5-year-old-florida-girl-likely-was-abducted-police-say/p894

Heart, just wanted to say your doing a phenominal job adding info and sources to this case, keep up the good work.

To All the sleuthy monkeys on this thread- this case is solvable. This child is findable, and what happened to her and who is responsible for it will be prosecuted under the fullest extent of the law. That includes all extra curricular activities that may or may not have contributed to her disappearance through neglect of any person.

Why I am writing this? Because I have some sources there, locals, that are emailing me and putting comments on my site that make me believe ( I have experienced this personally in this case) that people are being bullied so they stop looking for Haleigh and stop investigating the case. People that are involved directly, whether that's family or associates, DO NOT have the right to dictate what the public gets to know about events that may have occurred that are very relevant; I dont care who you are or what side your on.

Lastly, if any of the bully patrol I am referring to is reading this, know this, the more you troll the web lashing out at people that are genuinely concerned about finding this child, and try to quash legitimate information in this case:

WE DIG IN AND WORK THAT MUCH HARDER

Thanks all, Blink

Thank you Blink, back at cha!

Keep up the good work and continue to keep us informed.

And bring Haleigh to a safe place!

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #381 on: March 25, 2009, 12:24:52 PM »

Heart, just wanted to say your doing a phenominal job adding info and sources to this case, keep up the good work.

To All the sleuthy monkeys on this thread- this case is solvable. This child is findable, and what happened to her and who is responsible for it will be prosecuted under the fullest extent of the law. That includes all extra curricular activities that may or may not have contributed to her disappearance through neglect of any person.

Why I am writing this? Because I have some sources there, locals, that are emailing me and putting comments on my site that make me believe ( I have experienced this personally in this case) that people are being bullied so they stop looking for Haleigh and stop investigating the case. People that are involved directly, whether that's family or associates, DO NOT have the right to dictate what the public gets to know about events that may have occurred that are very relevant; I dont care who you are or what side your on.

Lastly, if any of the bully patrol I am referring to is reading this, know this, the more you troll the web lashing out at people that are genuinely concerned about finding this child, and try to quash legitimate information in this case:

WE DIG IN AND WORK THAT MUCH HARDER

Thanks all, Blink

Amen to that, Blink!  Thank you. 

And thank you for all your hard work! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #382 on: March 25, 2009, 12:26:56 PM »

Wyks, I agree Grandma Neves is the one holding everything together, something tells me that there are a lot of secrets this bunch is hiding, and eventually grandma won't be able to hold this together much longer. In my eyes they are nothing more than a bunch of liars, and not very good at it.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #383 on: March 25, 2009, 12:26:57 PM »

This is interesting.  Maybe Misty called TN because she couldn't get a hold of Ron.  I wouldn't think that Misty would call TN if she had anything to do with it.  Did Misty call GMA when she woke/got home and realized Haleigh was gone?  Did she call GMA because something went terribly wrong with Haleigh due to something that happened earlier in the day?

Good points, Sieko!  I did hear in one interview with Gma Neves that in that call she got, before she went over there, that she did ask whether Haleigh could just be hiding, under the bed or wherever.   So there was some discussion at that point.  Probably while she was getting dressed and running out to her car to go over. 

Seems to me that Gma Neves is likely the one who keeps things running smoothly.  If Misty couldn't reach Ron, whenever she may have tried, I can see her calling Gma Neves next.  But wouldn't have Gma Neves then told her, "call 911!" am on my way.  Or she, Gma Neves could have called them herself, she's an LE dispatcher elsewhere.  (maybe she did and LE just hasn't reported that). 

Early media has a pic of Gma Neves at the scene, wearing an LE vest/jacket (her workclothes?).  That's always hit me curiously.   Was she asleep, as she has said?  And if asleep, why grab her LE work clothes, at least the vest/jacket?  Are they allowed to wear that while not on duty?  Well, I guess so.  Could be that was just what was handy and the first thing she grabbed as she ran out the door. 

I'm afraid whatever I had grabbed to throw on before running out the door, wouldn't have looked as quite pulled together.  lol 

Which would make me wonder if she's covering something for her son.

I can't for the life of me figure out all the praising of Misty coming from Ron's family, especially with all of the little bits of info regarding Misty's "bender".  They jumped on the Misty wagon way too soon as far as I'm concerned.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #384 on: March 25, 2009, 12:28:52 PM »

Good points, Sieko!  I did hear in one interview with Gma Neves that in that call she got, before she went over there, that she did ask whether Haleigh could just be hiding, under the bed or wherever.   So there was some discussion at that point.  Probably while she was getting dressed and running out to her car to go over. 

Seems to me that Gma Neves is likely the one who keeps things running smoothly.  If Misty couldn't reach Ron, whenever she may have tried, I can see her calling Gma Neves next.  But wouldn't have Gma Neves then told her, "call 911!" am on my way.  Or she, Gma Neves could have called them herself, she's an LE dispatcher elsewhere.  (maybe she did and LE just hasn't reported that). 

Early media has a pic of Gma Neves at the scene, wearing an LE vest/jacket (her workclothes?).  That's always hit me curiously.   Was she asleep, as she has said?  And if asleep, why grab her LE work clothes, at least the vest/jacket?  Are they allowed to wear that while not on duty?  Well, I guess so.  Could be that was just what was handy and the first thing she grabbed as she ran out the door. 

I'm afraid whatever I had grabbed to throw on before running out the door, wouldn't have looked as quite pulled together.  lol 

Unless Ms. Neves was going to be heading to work soon, it seems very fishy to me that she showed up in LE duds.  I have a feeling that Mama Neves has been
"smoothing things over" for a long time, starting with Ron's run-ins with LE.  Major enabling going on there IMHO. 

I don't think she wanted 911 called until she was either there or at least on her way because she needed to get a jump on the damage control effort before they arrived.  She definitely wanted it to be known right away that she was with LE. 

Wow.....lots of similarities between Mama Neves and  that good ole hammer wielding Cindy Anthony!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: March 25, 2009, 12:29:21 PM »

Oh my Monkeys!

I guess I can't chew gum and walk at the same time 

AprilShowers you have my best interest in my mind, just not in my typing.

Get well soon!

Phew! I was gonna SAY!

AprilShowers did your hair cut?  Perhaps maybe you should not have.  I'm sure you have heard that it takes your strength away.  Remember Sampson? 

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #386 on: March 25, 2009, 12:32:17 PM »

Just popping in before I go to get a haircut ... I'm coming down with a cold. 

I don't just get a COLD when I get sick, I get SICK!!  I have fibromyalgia and lupus, along with a host of other goodies, so my immune system stinks!  I'm not looking forward to this!

I see there's nothing new ... UGH, where the HECK is Haleigh .. and what are her 'parents' doing to find her????   

OK ... see you guys later today, if I don't keel over from some unknown mutant germs first.

OMG April, please take of you!!  If you do have a cold, watch for any coughing, and if that happens... please go to doc immed if not sooner.  Cuz there's a nasty bug going round that starts out with a cold, goes into a cough, then the flu, then pneumonia.. and doesn't let up for months, despite anti-biotics!!  Several of us in here have it, and have had it since like January, some before that.  Please watch your symptoms carefully! 

I had that this past winter ... icky poo!  Do you think I could get it again, if I had it then?

Am thinking you could, especially since you say your immune system stinks.  I got this crud in early January.  Just as 'it seems' to be going away, it starts all over again.  Am on my 5th round of it.  Have been on two diff antibiotics, next stop (docs say) if these latest meds don't kick it totally to the curb, is to go in the hosp on an IV.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #387 on: March 25, 2009, 12:34:40 PM »

I don't know the link to verify this from over yonder.

A little news flash>>> Todays Palatke paper said that Cobra allegedly made an arrest Fri of DS. DS has filed a complaint that he was falsely imprisoned. Cobra ellegedly handcuffed him an placed him into his black SUV. Then proceeded to drive a round for over an hour asking questions and filming (with a camerman) . I don't care what DS was accused of, but Cobra has no right to violate a no trespass sign make an arrest handcuff another citizen, no miranda rights read. That is not false arrest..It is outright kidnapping.. He should be charged accordingly. Society has no place for gunslingers such as Codra IMO. Now if DS is guilty I will gladly administer the doseage necessary, pull the canister or flip the switch.

Thanks Grama!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #388 on: March 25, 2009, 12:36:22 PM »

Wyks, I agree Grandma Neves is the one holding everything together, something tells me that there are a lot of secrets this bunch is hiding, and eventually grandma won't be able to hold this together much longer. In my eyes they are nothing more than a bunch of liars, and not very good at it.

Yep, NoRose, I agree with you too!! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: March 25, 2009, 12:39:06 PM »

A little news flash>>> Todays Palatke paper said that Cobra allegedly made an arrest Fri of DS. DS has filed a complaint that he was falsely imprisoned. Cobra ellegedly handcuffed him an placed him into his black SUV. Then proceeded to drive a round for over an hour asking questions and filming (with a camerman) . I don't care what DS was accused of, but Cobra has no right to violate a no trespass sign make an arrest handcuff another citizen, no miranda rights read. That is not false arrest..It is outright kidnapping.. He should be charged accordingly. Society has no place for gunslingers such as Codra IMO. Now if DS is guilty I will gladly administer the doseage necessary, pull the canister or flip the switch.

Thanks Grama!

Oh my  No way is that right. Wyks take care, and I sure hope these antibiotics work. 
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: March 25, 2009, 12:48:07 PM »

Is DS mistys other gentleman caller ? Just making sure I'm thinking the right person .Snodgrass?
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #391 on: March 25, 2009, 12:51:25 PM »

Oh my Monkeys!

I guess I can't chew gum and walk at the same time 

AprilShowers you have my best interest in my mind, just not in my typing.

Get well soon!

Phew! I was gonna SAY!

OOPS too late!  It's a spunky funky short haircut and I love it.  She's going to highlight it next month.

AprilShowers did your hair cut?  Perhaps maybe you should not have.  I'm sure you have heard that it takes your strength away.  Remember Sampson? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: March 25, 2009, 12:51:50 PM »

Yes, I believe it is Snodgrass 
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #393 on: March 25, 2009, 12:52:24 PM »

Just popping in before I go to get a haircut ... I'm coming down with a cold. 

I don't just get a COLD when I get sick, I get SICK!!  I have fibromyalgia and lupus, along with a host of other goodies, so my immune system stinks!  I'm not looking forward to this!

I see there's nothing new ... UGH, where the HECK is Haleigh .. and what are her 'parents' doing to find her????   

OK ... see you guys later today, if I don't keel over from some unknown mutant germs first.

OMG April, please take of you!!  If you do have a cold, watch for any coughing, and if that happens... please go to doc immed if not sooner.  Cuz there's a nasty bug going round that starts out with a cold, goes into a cough, then the flu, then pneumonia.. and doesn't let up for months, despite anti-biotics!!  Several of us in here have it, and have had it since like January, some before that.  Please watch your symptoms carefully! 

I had that this past winter ... icky poo!  Do you think I could get it again, if I had it then?

Am thinking you could, especially since you say your immune system stinks.  I got this crud in early January.  Just as 'it seems' to be going away, it starts all over again.  Am on my 5th round of it.  Have been on two diff antibiotics, next stop (docs say) if these latest meds don't kick it totally to the curb, is to go in the hosp on an IV.   

Oh just LOVERLY!!!   
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #394 on: March 25, 2009, 12:55:57 PM »

OT: Do any of you know where this is .. and what they're watching?  I think it's live:

http://www.wesh.com/video/18836161/index.html
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: March 25, 2009, 12:56:10 PM »

Grama, where is over yonder?  What is the name of the site where you are obtaining this info?

Inquiring minds want to know.  I tried googling what you have posted and come up empty handed.

Heart
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #396 on: March 25, 2009, 12:56:14 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!. Trying to keep up here and at Caylee thread, so not doing a good job of it. Hopefully today will bring Haleigh home. I am wondering about Gm. Neves in her police attire also. Hum...have to ask my son if dispatchers have any LE authority.

Searching...baby rattlers are just as dangerous as big rattlers. I would let him have the house.

Mlee sent you a friend request on myspace. we don't live far apart.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: March 25, 2009, 12:59:38 PM »

Yes, I believe it is Snodgrass 
High on my list . Someones got secrets that need told . Wish that child Misty would forget about what the rest of the Satsuma circus might do and spill all.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: March 25, 2009, 01:00:07 PM »

OT: Do any of you know where this is .. and what they're watching?  I think it's live:

http://www.wesh.com/video/18836161/index.html
I have no idea 
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #399 on: March 25, 2009, 01:02:14 PM »

A police officer was shot. That is the live video on Wesh.

Semper-Fi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.