May 14, 2024, 08:48:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #28 8/23/11 - 10/24/11  (Read 568684 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #380 on: September 07, 2011, 09:42:08 AM »

Found this fascinating: A study has revealed that the kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle. For example: if she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features. However, if she is menstruating or menopausal, she tends to be more attracted to a man with duct tape over his mouth and a spear lodged in his chest while he is on fire.

Kinda like this minus the flames????    

Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: September 07, 2011, 09:50:01 AM »

Thanks guys. Sitting here looking at her tonight I keep second guessing myself. But in my head I know it is time - my heart does not seem to be listening. But I know she has had a good life and all good things must end. I will be glad when it is over so I can just remember her happy and not like she is today. Add to it I am sending the little one (last one!) off to his first day of school tomorrow and I am just having a pity party here!
theboyzmom, how blessed is it that you can comfort kitty and give her a sense of peace and belonging.  May grace fill your heart with knowing you have provided a joyous life for her and she will always be remembered until you see her again.
What a privilege you are enjoying sending your last one off to school.  New chapters in your life now await.
Pity parties are good medicine.  I call them my "pitiful pearl parties" -- we need to honor those emotions and give them time and space.
You are in my prayers.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: September 07, 2011, 10:06:16 AM »

Prayers please for JSM and her coming and going numb wrist

I don't even want to know what she got it from.

Ha ha. Slots silly. No really not sure what is wrong as she went to doc last week.

That's what I thought--slots.  What did you think I was thinking?

Oh Lordy, Sister doesn't know what to think . . .
 Monkey Devil!

Then just hold that think right there.   

4Donks, you are unbelievable.  I hope you don't damage yourself, please be careful.

NG, I am praying for Oscar.

JSM, I am dying to hear about this wedding.  What is the name of that song?  I was born an azzhole....

Trimm, how is the new baby?  Did you hold her yet?

Brandi, I am glad to hear your knee is feeling better.

Cad, I hope you have a good time whenever you rearrange your trip.

Green Eyes and Babs, I hope you are getting cooler weather.  It finally cooled down here yesterday.  We are having rain for a change.   

Sister, I am praying you and your Sister get stronger every day.

Bearly, I hope you did not forget anyone.

I am praying for all of you, there has been too much goofy weather lately.  Be safe.

Good morning, Monkey Cage!!!!

Bearly, glad to see you!! Was worried about you and the weather up there. Boy there were a million songs that could have been played at the wedding, but yes Was a born an azzhole was probably the song of the evening  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: September 07, 2011, 10:18:26 AM »

Thanks guys. Sitting here looking at her tonight I keep second guessing myself. But in my head I know it is time - my heart does not seem to be listening. But I know she has had a good life and all good things must end. I will be glad when it is over so I can just remember her happy and not like she is today. Add to it I am sending the little one (last one!) off to his first day of school tomorrow and I am just having a pity party here!
theboyzmom, how blessed is it that you can comfort kitty and give her a sense of peace and belonging.  May grace fill your heart with knowing you have provided a joyous life for her and she will always be remembered until you see her again.
What a privilege you are enjoying sending your last one off to school.  New chapters in your life now await.
Pity parties are good medicine.  I call them my "pitiful pearl parties" -- we need to honor those emotions and give them time and space.
You are in my prayers.
  an angelic monkey Morning Sister, I like that "pitiful pearl parties" will use that phrase next time I have one. God Bless you and hope you are feeling better. Prayers are with you, Connie, TBM and all monkeys in need.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: September 07, 2011, 10:19:34 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Nice and quiet right now.Taking Taco out to the swing,with a cup of coffee and a blanket.Nice little chill out this morning.
This should last about ten minutes. 
Morning Trimm!!! Wish I was on the swing with a cup of coffee!!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: September 07, 2011, 10:22:23 AM »

http://en.video.canoe.tv/video/1104676647001

These Air Force members perform an absolutely incredible version of Adele's hit song 'Rolling In the Deep'. Certainly one of the best out there! God Bless them!

Don't know how to embed this!!! It is great!!!! 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: September 07, 2011, 10:29:09 AM »

Trimm:

Left you a post: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1466958#msg1466958

Hope your neighbors behave today!

Bearly, thanks for your comments. I laughed when you left yourself one Wink

TBM: thinking of you today.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #387 on: September 07, 2011, 01:17:57 PM »

Yesterday's interview went really well. I as gang interviews by three women. Not really my fantasy but oh well. Should know in a couple weeks. Thanks for the support. Off to mail thank you notes for the interview and grab some lunch.

Do No Evil 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: September 07, 2011, 01:53:24 PM »

CC    sounds promising on the job interview
Sammy the bulldog had lots of tests done today...suspect kidney failure.  will see what happens...lots of meds and shots to make her feel better...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: September 07, 2011, 03:04:00 PM »

Sammy the bulldog had lots of tests done today...suspect kidney failure.  will see what happens...lots of meds and shots to make her feel better...

awww... best wishes and compassion coming your way, cookie.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: September 07, 2011, 03:06:46 PM »

thanks Brandi...
she is my son's dog...she is over 13 and has gone past her life expectancy already from what we know of bull dogs...she has been a good dog but..I think that the meds today are just prolonging the inevitable... an angelic monkey

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: September 07, 2011, 03:09:38 PM »

Happy news in my household - 2 Weeks ago our precious Callie cat disappeared, she was a stay close to home and rarely left my son's side.....He didn't sleep the first couple days just sat out in the heat and called for her.  I went to the few neighbors asking them to check their sheds and barns but nothing.

So finally after over a week we resigned ourselves to the fact a coyote or whatever had gotten her.

Well the other night I was getting ready for bed, just turning off the puter there was such a fuss behind me......kittens and cats (we have 20) at least 10 of them were all talking and making  so much noise I looked down and the loudest one was our Callie, sitting among her sisters, cousins and her Mama.  She just looked up at me with I swear the prettiest smile...I just screamed her name, my son came running, woke hubby up and by the time all had calmed down I beleive everyone of our cats were gathered in the living room "talking' at once!!!  She'd been gone 13 days......

Anyway she was in fairly good shape a bit thin but just so happy to be home......all is back to normal although our Callie is pretty much a stay in the house girl who has to be with one of us at all times.......
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: September 07, 2011, 03:25:26 PM »

Then just hold that think right there.   

4Donks, you are unbelievable.  I hope you don't damage yourself, please be careful.

NG, I am praying for Oscar.

JSM, I am dying to hear about this wedding.  What is the name of that song?  I was born an azzhole....

Trimm, how is the new baby?  Did you hold her yet?

Brandi, I am glad to hear your knee is feeling better.

Cad, I hope you have a good time whenever you rearrange your trip.

Green Eyes and Babs, I hope you are getting cooler weather.  It finally cooled down here yesterday.  We are having rain for a change.   

Sister, I am praying you and your Sister get stronger every day.

Bearly, I hope you did not forget anyone.

I am praying for all of you, there has been too much goofy weather lately. Be safe.

Good morning, Monkey Cage!!!!

[/quote]
Hey Bearly,baby is doing fine,you forget just how small new babies are we they arrive.
Hope you are doing good.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: September 07, 2011, 03:28:13 PM »

thanks Brandi...
she is my son's dog...she is over 13 and has gone past her life expectancy already from what we know of bull dogs...she has been a good dog but..I think that the meds today are just prolonging the inevitable... an angelic monkey
Monkey hugs Cookie.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: September 07, 2011, 03:29:46 PM »

Happy news in my household - 2 Weeks ago our precious Callie cat disappeared, she was a stay close to home and rarely left my son's side.....He didn't sleep the first couple days just sat out in the heat and called for her.  I went to the few neighbors asking them to check their sheds and barns but nothing.

So finally after over a week we resigned ourselves to the fact a coyote or whatever had gotten her.

Well the other night I was getting ready for bed, just turning off the puter there was such a fuss behind me......kittens and cats (we have 20) at least 10 of them were all talking and making  so much noise I looked down and the loudest one was our Callie, sitting among her sisters, cousins and her Mama.  She just looked up at me with I swear the prettiest smile...I just screamed her name, my son came running, woke hubby up and by the time all had calmed down I beleive everyone of our cats were gathered in the living room "talking' at once!!!  She'd been gone 13 days......

Anyway she was in fairly good shape a bit thin but just so happy to be home......all is back to normal although our Callie is pretty much a stay in the house girl who has to be with one of us at all times.......
So happy Callie came home.Great news. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: September 07, 2011, 03:36:43 PM »

Yesterday's interview went really well. I as gang interviews by three women. Not really my fantasy but oh well. Should know in a couple weeks. Thanks for the support. Off to mail thank you notes for the interview and grab some lunch.
Hope it works out.   

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: September 07, 2011, 03:52:48 PM »

Great news!

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #397 on: September 07, 2011, 03:58:54 PM »

I will keep Sammie in my prayers.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: September 07, 2011, 04:00:04 PM »

What good news!   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: September 07, 2011, 04:00:45 PM »

Good luck CC - let us know what you find out!

- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.