May 14, 2024, 12:05:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 322804 times)
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1080 on: July 11, 2011, 02:18:28 AM »

I mean it, I really am going to bed this time. There is one more thing; on KODE TV Channel 12, out of Joplin, MO (yes their tv station is still standing after the tornado) there was a report on Casey's younger years. It caught my attention when the reporter said she mentioned her "Irish" roots. This made me think of her jail house letter describing her desire to adopt an Irish child, "accent and all."

She dropped out of high school only 1 credit short of graduation. The only high school course I can think of that is only one credit is something like gym.

Honestly, Casey could screw up something as simple as an anvil.

Good night pardners, may the trail rise up to greet you when you ride.

Yoder, the Amish Jedi.

I am not sure I believe she only lacked one credit. Keep in mind that was hers and Cindy's tale. She must have been screwing up for a while and they made that up to keep George from knowing the truth. I remember something Cindy said about her and George going to the school two weeks before graduation when they found out. That is next to impossible as after the fall semester they evaluate the credits for a senior so they can get them in extra classes if needed. Also all the graduation gowns, invitations, & even the school programs, etc are ordered in January so there is no way she found out two weeks before graduation. I am betting she probably dropped out maybe a sophomore in credits if that many. Later when asked about that George denied he went to the school. I think she had been a screw up her whole life. The last pictures in the class year book showed her a sophomore.

Another thing which I meant to put in this is all the lies she told about going to college. If she had just been one credit short she could have enrolled in college and done a dual enrollment for that credit while taking her college courses. The reason I think she was probably just about 10th grade when she started screwing up was because after that year she would have had an ACT or SAT test and could have gone straight into college with a decent grade on it while taking a course there or online. In Florida they let students take online courses to make up anything they are short for graduation.  I think she most likely didn't complete her 11th grade or 12th grade.
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1081 on: July 11, 2011, 02:37:55 AM »

The miserable postscript for a Casey Anthony juror

By Kerry Sanders, NBC News

Her name remains a secret. She’s known simply as juror number 12. And while she has a certificate from Florida’s 9th Circuit, embossed with calligraphy thanking her for her duty as a member of the Casey Anthony jury, her life since being released from that duty has been one of cat and mouse.

A red-haired woman in her 60s who moved to Florida from Michigan, she told the court she worked at a Publix Grocery when she was questioned as a potential juror.

Now, she’s in hiding.

Juror number 12 left Florida. Her husband, fighting back tears, tells NBC News he’s not sure when she’ll return to her home in Florida.

Why? He says she fears half of her co-workers want her head on a platter. ::snipping2:: ::snipping2:: ::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

http://fieldnotes.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/07/10/7055601-the-miserable-postscript-for-a-casey-anthony-juror
BBM.... her co workers and half this country as well. 

She is probably having a Ring-A-Ding-Ding, if you know what mean. Smile   

WAIT A MINUTE!!! She left Florida?????? Shouldn't she have gone back to work???? Who paid for her "vacation"???? 

Quote:
She was due to retire in the fall, but Juror number 12, after being released from sequestration, chose to call her boss to announce she couldn’t come to work. She didn’t feel safe.

She retired over the phone.

The husband, who sat with two NBC News producers, glanced repeatedly at his blood pressure monitor on the coffee table and the Bible next to it.

This God-fearing family describes the after-effects of the Anthony verdict as traumatic.

My hinky-meter is going off bigtime.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1082 on: July 11, 2011, 04:13:32 AM »

Casey will never be truly free.

She got the wrong tattoo.  It should have said La Vida Loca (My Crazy Life).

Bella Vita, my a$$.

You cannot do bad things and not expect it to come around. 

Geraldo, you a$$ kisser~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tImKirJzCU0&feature=related

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1083 on: July 11, 2011, 06:49:01 AM »

Good read. The way this person worded her whole article is sarcastic, yet true, and it's everything we've all been saying here.

http://hokucasa.blogspot.com/2011/07/juror-3-jenny-visits-mickey-to-recover.html
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1084 on: July 11, 2011, 06:50:36 AM »

Good morning Tears4missing, cherjers and 17 Guests.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1085 on: July 11, 2011, 06:57:34 AM »

http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/letters/2011-07-10-casey-anthony-verdict_n.htm
Despite evidence, jury flubbed Anthony verdict
Updated 10h 50m ago

With the whole nation watching, an Orlando jury mystified and shocked the courtroom and all the legal pundits by returning a not guilty verdict in all murder charges against Casey Anthony ("How the Casey Anthony case came apart").
Despite evidence to the contrary, the death of 2-year-old Caylee, Anthony's daughter, will remain a mystery. The prosecution presented a strong case tying Anthony to the disappearance and murder of her daughter, but when the verdicts came in, it was obvious that the jury must have been watching a different trial.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1086 on: July 11, 2011, 07:09:02 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28506340/detail.html
Casey's Parents Spotted At Resort, Onlookers Flock Home
Posted: 5:46 am EDT July 11, 2011Updated: 6:27 am EDT July 11, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In less than a week, Casey Anthony will be released from the Orange County Jail, after nearly three years behind bars and Orange County deputies plan to increase their patrols of her family's neighborhood as backlash over her not guilty verdict continues to grow.
Visitors from across the country are still coming to visit the area near Hopespring and Suburban Drive, where Casey’s daughter, Caylee’s remains were found.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1087 on: July 11, 2011, 07:09:21 AM »

I snipped the end of this article bc I thought it was interesting to note...

http://www.christianpost.com/news/2-in-3-americans-believe-casey-anthony-is-guilty-of-murder-52092/

The Christian Post > U.S.|Sun, Jul. 10 2011 02:20 PM EDT
Poll: 2 in 3 Americans Think Casey Anthony Killed Her Daughter

Snipped:

Some critics say even with a million dollar deal Anthony’s future isn't very bright because of overall public opinion.

Jane Velez-Mitchell, television journalist and author, voiced her doubts about Casey Anthony becoming a millionaire by selling the story of the murder of her child, in one of her recent shows.

She cited the example of O.J. Simpson after he was acquitted in the killing of his ex-wife and her friend.

“His book, If I Did It, became a publishing fiasco in 2006. The book and a TV special were later canceled, and publisher Judith Regan lost her job,” Velez-Mitchell reported.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1088 on: July 11, 2011, 07:13:14 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/07/10/going-forward-and-moving-on/
Going forward and moving on
Posted on July 10, 2011 by Valhall

http://dianefanning.blogspot.com/2011/07/what-have-we-learned-from-casey-anthony.html
Monday, July 11, 2011
What Have We Learned from the Casey Anthony Jury?

~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1089 on: July 11, 2011, 07:19:41 AM »

Well, well, well...............

http://florida.arrests.org/search.php?fname=jennifer&lname=ford

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1090 on: July 11, 2011, 07:23:37 AM »

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/11/books/more-words-to-come-about-casey-anthony.html

More Words to Come About Casey Anthony
By JULIE BOSMAN; Compiled by ADAM W. KEPLER
Published: July 11, 2011

The Casey Anthony book blitz has begun. St. Martin’s Press said it had acquired a book about Ms. Anthony, below, the Florida mother who was found not guilty last week of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee. “Inside the Mind of Casey Anthony,” by the forensic psychiatrist and television pundit Keith Ablow, will be released this year.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1091 on: July 11, 2011, 07:25:43 AM »

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/11/books/more-words-to-come-about-casey-anthony.html

The Casey Anthony book blitz has begun. St. Martin’s Press said it had acquired a book about Ms. Anthony, below, the Florida mother who was found not guilty last week of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee. “Inside the Mind of Casey Anthony,” by the forensic psychiatrist and television pundit Keith Ablow, will be released this year.

Hey, we could write that much better - we know her better than anyone.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1092 on: July 11, 2011, 07:27:58 AM »

Turbo - That is not the same Jennifer Ford that was a juror for Casey's trial. There are several in FL & more than 1 live in Pinellas County. This mugshot went all over but they are in fact different people.

Woulda been nice though...  Monkey Devil!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1093 on: July 11, 2011, 07:29:56 AM »

Hey, we could write that much better - we know her better than anyone.

Tell me about it! I can't believe I'm already on here early in the a.m. stressing still over this chick walking free this week!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1094 on: July 11, 2011, 07:31:30 AM »

Turbo - is she the one with the question marks pics? Is that Jennifer Ford one and the same?

- false identification to a law enforcement officer

-driving on suspended license

&

- forgery

...from April & May of this very year? Geez Louise.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1095 on: July 11, 2011, 07:32:30 AM »

Turbo - That is not the same Jennifer Ford that was a juror for Casey's trial. There are several in FL & more than 1 live in Pinellas County. This mugshot went all over but they are in fact different people.

Woulda been nice though...  Monkey Devil!

Sure does look like her and the age is right. I don't think she is in nursing school, I think she just said she was going to go to nursing school after moving back home with her mother. From watching her interview she does not have the sense God gave a screwdriver handle. I hope her mother did not pay for her entire course in nursing school up front as she is definitely not intelligent enough to graduate.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1096 on: July 11, 2011, 07:34:10 AM »

Time article saying Caylee's Law might not be a good idea. Huh? Wuh wuh wuh what? Are they on crack?

http://healthland.time.com/2011/07/11/cayleys-law-crime-fighter-or-more-grief-for-mourning-parents-and-troubled-teens/
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1097 on: July 11, 2011, 07:35:15 AM »

Turbo - is she the one with the question marks pics? Is that Jennifer Ford one and the same?

- false identification to a law enforcement officer

-driving on suspended license

&

- forgery

...from April & May of this very year? Geez Louise.

I have a feeling some of these jurors don't want their names released because they are afraid of background checks. I will keep this up until the last one is researched as they cannot hold their names forever. They have a runaway jury then make them anonymous.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1098 on: July 11, 2011, 07:47:10 AM »

Woulda been nice though...  Monkey Devil!

Sure does look like her and the age is right. I don't think she is in nursing school, I think she just said she was going to go to nursing school after moving back home with her mother. From watching her interview she does not have the sense God gave a screwdriver handle. I hope her mother did not pay for her entire course in nursing school up front as she is definitely not intelligent enough to graduate.

Turbo, she is definitely not the same Jennifer Ford. The Jennifer Ford with the lengthy arrest record is about 50 points lighter, has blue eyes, plus her middle name is Danielle.

The Jennifer from Casey's trial is Jennifer Lee Ford, has brown eyes, lives in Largo, and her mother's name is Lynn.

The below is the wrong Jennifer.
http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Jennifer_Ford_5329516/
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1099 on: July 11, 2011, 07:48:15 AM »

Woulda been nice though...  Monkey Devil!

Agree - none of them look like juror jennifer to me... and the two blanks with question marks... the age is off. That one is 30 years of age and juror jennifer is 32 years old.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.