May 21, 2024, 02:45:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 292837 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #400 on: June 25, 2009, 08:05:45 PM »

seeme, thanks for posting that receipt from Johnson's Wrecker Service for 7/15. 

Are those times I'm seeing up near the top of the receipt?  (850, 906, 916, 1000?)  Can't read the text on those fields in the form...  Anybody?
<snipped by Desi>
I'm just guessing that those are the times of:
1.  Got the call to tow
2.  Arrived at the location
3.  Left the location
4.  Arrived at the tow yard.

That is just a guess.  Maybe someone can confirm.
  And a good guess at that, cece.

However, I don't see the tow date anywhere on here (6/30) -- Just 7/15 at the top...   I actually picked up my phone and considered calling the number on the receipt to ask Johnson's about this!  (I chickened out.)

407/380-5829 if a braver monkey wants a go at it...

Desi,I think it's at the very bottom under remarks or notes?Says 6/30 towed.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: June 25, 2009, 08:05:59 PM »

O/T
Body Found Believed To Be Missing Gary Toddler
http://cbs2chicago.com/local/Body.Found.Believed.2.1059888.html

Oh how sad.  I was hoping for a better outcome.

Yes, and this was my point of my last post. There are children dead and missing in the United States, Canada, and elsewhere, much less the world. The families need help getting the word out about their children and their killers or abductors. And the news channels are nothing but celebrity deaths and the devastation of their families. It grates me that whatever they have done in their lives, it should not overshadow our children. Where are our prioities??? I have turned my tv off.   

You're right Fanny Mae.  I was hoping to see coverage of the little girl on TV, but I guess there is no chance of that now.

The problem with me is we are supposed to be advocates for children for the most part here. I have enjoyed **'s music and dancing as much as anyone. However, this is the same kind of thing we see and try to change. And it chaps my azz because of the fact that a person has money and can pay off parents and witnesses, can pay for the best of the sleezy lawyers, not only one time but two, only to go on his merry way and get by with it! Now he is dead, and he is a hero! I can enjoy the music, remember the times that it brings back in my mind but it doesn't negate the rest of it in my view. I guess it just tore it for me when someone said "This is like the PRESIDENT dying. Not even close in my book. And surely not more important that Caylee being murdered or any other child abused or killed.  JMO
its ok.. ::MonkeyCool::i feel ya fanny (did you feel me feel it  Monkey Devil!)  he's only been charged of molestation what 2? 3? times.  there are many other celbs. that have never had this happen..but maybe thats 'cause they didn't invite young children to their houses to spend the night (with them in bed  )  i enjoy entertainment as much as anyone, but snit, this has only been going on for about 20 years with him.

I feel you Mama. an angelic monkey
 I just wish they'd get off the dam*ed NEWS stations and quit making it sound like the end of the world. I guess I will always feel this passionate about it.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: June 25, 2009, 08:06:43 PM »

Are those times I'm seeing up near the top of the receipt?  (850, 906, 916, 1000?)  Can't read the text on those fields in the form...  Anybody?
<snipped by Desi>
1.  Got the call to tow
3.  Left the location

However, I don't see the tow date anywhere on here (6/30) -- Just 7/15 at the top...   I actually picked up my phone and considered calling the number on the receipt to ask Johnson's about this!  (I chickened out.)

toe date on the bottom of invoice.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: June 25, 2009, 08:07:07 PM »

<snipped by Desi>
1.  Got the call to tow
3.  Left the location

toe date on the bottom of invoice.
geesh..tow.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #404 on: June 25, 2009, 08:08:24 PM »

Good night Monkeys
I'm heading to watch SYTYCD to see who gets sent home.
Have a good night.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: June 25, 2009, 08:09:44 PM »

OMG 
Guess what nancy is covering.... ..unless he was murdered i don't understand.
No surprise, we will be hearing this non stop for awhile
unless he can die more than once, i don't see the point.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: June 25, 2009, 08:10:42 PM »

Good night Monkeys
I'm heading to watch SYTYCD to see who gets sent home.
Have a good night.

Good night Karma.  I'm going to follow you out.  Hope everyone enjoys their evening.  Sweet Dreams.  an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #407 on: June 25, 2009, 08:11:22 PM »

OMG 
Because that is what cable news does, over and over and over again. With Anna Nichol Smith, that was like non stop.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #408 on: June 25, 2009, 08:11:56 PM »

Good Night Karma and cece  an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #409 on: June 25, 2009, 08:13:12 PM »

Here's the receipt for Johnson's Wrecker Service where Casey's car was towed June 30th 2008

Thanks See me.
  You have to pay sales tax to get your care out of hock? Crazy. 

That is probably the best $466.78 the Anthony's have ever spent. It was the beginning of their new CAREER!!! 
  Monkey Devil!  I hate the Ants!!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: June 25, 2009, 08:13:55 PM »

Good Nite Karma & Cece.   an angelic monkey

Thanks Pooky. I knew it was somewhere where Jesse said that. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: June 25, 2009, 08:15:32 PM »

ok..NEW TOPIC
(or i will get in some big trouble)  Lets take a vote..who thinks that bozo and skanky were doin' the dirty?  yes for yes
                      no for no Monkey Devil!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: June 25, 2009, 08:16:03 PM »

O/T

Yes, and this was my point of my last post. There are children dead and missing in the United States, Canada, and elsewhere, much less the world. The families need help getting the word out about their children and their killers or abductors. And the news channels are nothing but celebrity deaths and the devastation of their families. It grates me that whatever they have done in their lives, it should not overshadow our children. Where are our prioities??? I have turned my tv off.   

You're right Fanny Mae.  I was hoping to see coverage of the little girl on TV, but I guess there is no chance of that now.

The problem with me is we are supposed to be advocates for children for the most part here. I have enjoyed **'s music and dancing as much as anyone. However, this is the same kind of thing we see and try to change. And it chaps my azz because of the fact that a person has money and can pay off parents and witnesses, can pay for the best of the sleezy lawyers, not only one time but two, only to go on his merry way and get by with it! Now he is dead, and he is a hero! I can enjoy the music, remember the times that it brings back in my mind but it doesn't negate the rest of it in my view. I guess it just tore it for me when someone said "This is like the PRESIDENT dying. Not even close in my book. And surely not more important that Caylee being murdered or any other child abused or killed.  JMO
I may be behind, but weren't the Jackson Five from Gary Indiana or some Chicago suburb from Indiana? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: June 25, 2009, 08:16:20 PM »

ok..NEW TOPIC
(or i will get in some big trouble)  Lets take a vote..who thinks that bozo and skanky were doin' the dirty?  yes for yes
                      no for no Monkey Devil!

Si. 

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: June 25, 2009, 08:16:30 PM »

good night to all the sleepy monkeys an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: June 25, 2009, 08:16:58 PM »

O/T

I may be behind, but weren't the Jackson Five from Gary Indiana or some Chicago suburb from Indiana? TIA JSM

Yep! 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: June 25, 2009, 08:17:33 PM »

O/T

Not that it has anything to do with this poor baby missing. I was just wondering, was that where they were from. Sorry. Hit post before I could finish my question.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: June 25, 2009, 08:18:15 PM »

O/T

Yep! 
WOW, you are one quick Fanny!  Monkey Devil!

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: June 25, 2009, 08:18:16 PM »

i vote yes..i can't believe they were talking.  how many times can one person stand to hear the word absolutely.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: June 25, 2009, 08:19:09 PM »

OMG 
Because that is what cable news does, over and over and over again. With Anna Nichol Smith, that was like non stop.

Yep..news is a business..and if they can make a buck..well they will keep at it until they can't.   

This is what has bothered me about Caylee's case, compared to others.  If the whole family wasn't so much media whores and dysfuntional at the same time..then they would have evaporated and we would hear the important stuff about upcoming trials and doc releases.  Instead we have the media bating us with the A family that all America loves to hate.  I wish they would support Caylee and other child victims by giving the very people that let these children down the press.

I hope I never see Spindy again..I can read what she says..but I don't need her blow by blow accusations of others and her temperance of what her family has done.

Just sick of the media not understanding who should have their 15 minutes and why...and why we could care less about them getting more then their 15 minutes.

Evidently ..all news is tabloid news.. the biggest fish ..be it war, celebarties or dysfunctional familys ...where the heck is Walter Cronkite and the real news hounds?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.