May 17, 2024, 05:45:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #817 4/22/09 - 4/30/09  (Read 256091 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #680 on: April 28, 2009, 11:13:59 AM »

Good morning, everyone.

Just as Klaas mentioned, I, too, ran the Dutch dialog through a translator.  I used this:

http://translate.google.com/

Me too.

Have a good day monkeys!

You, too, Helen Back. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: April 28, 2009, 11:14:53 AM »

I loved the part about Joran not wanting to run anymore - then PROMPTLY fled the country.

Just PRICELESS. 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #682 on: April 28, 2009, 11:18:04 AM »

Good Morning everyone!!

Just thought I'd drop off some coffee before I started my catch up reading..............   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: April 28, 2009, 11:27:04 AM »

Kermit......I'm counting on the countdown.

Tick tock

I'm patient

It's coming. I will expose the truth of the cover-up.
ALL ASPECTS.

However ... from an extremely selfish point of voice ... not today.

On July 11th ... hubby's niece is using our property as the the setting for her wedding and reception.  Considering ... our home will in all probability be Grand Central Station ... some deep cleaning and painting is where it is at.

Today ... hubby and BIL are painting the living room and dining room.  My job ... supervising the project.  However ... I may be back on the computer lickity split.  I got fired from my supervisory position when these two were replacing our 35 year old bathroom fixtures.

Later, Janet
8:30 PM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: April 28, 2009, 11:29:56 AM »

In regards to Disetti.It is my opinion he is another extension of the Disinformation campaign..This is my opinion and only my opininon..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: April 28, 2009, 11:30:36 AM »

Good Morning everyone!!

Just thought I'd drop off some coffee before I started my catch up reading..............   

CBB

That goodie looks soooo good.

I do believe that I have overcome the caffeine addiction.  It would be appreciated if you could you please put on a pot of green tea.

God Bless

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: April 28, 2009, 11:31:36 AM »

In regards to Disetti.It is my opinion he is another extension of the Disinformation campaign..This is my opinion and only my opininon..

... and mine.

Good Morning Keepthefaith.

Janet

_____

Cageman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #687 on: April 28, 2009, 11:33:15 AM »

Morning all

Sorry a huge part in dutch... 

But well, Jaap isn't a normal person.. he has something but I don't know what. He have or had a girlfriend at the time he
did the Golden Gage (GoudenKooi). But he never can be trusted. As far I followed that show...

well it is now 13.38pm here...

I'm just waking up on my first cup of coffee.  Did Cageman and Bastibro clear things up?  Is it clear to them that you are not Capslockwizard?

Klaas

All these Dutch posters have a grasp of the English language ... I checked each profile.

Out of courtesy for the rest of us as well as being afforded the opportunity to respond ... the preceding dialogue should not have been in Dutch.

Considering ... my research convinces otherwise ... I would have appreciated being privy to DiSetti words ... words meant to convince a selected few that DiSetti was not one CAPSLOCKWIZARD posters.

IMO

Janet

Janet - I actually need Cageman and Bastibro to tell us why (in English) they don't believe DiSetti is Capslock because I know DiSetti's word isn't enough.

I did run what they said through the google translator to grasp the gist of what they were saying to eachother.  DiSetti was explaining to Cagement how he slightly knew his daughter and why he was interrested in the NH case.  Stuff like that. 

Many of our producal Monkeys who possessed an indepth knowledge of the Natalee Holloway case since the getgo were deceived by CapsLockWizard ...

It is imperative that this forum has an opportunity to respond to Disetti or Bastibro's words to Cageman. 

IMO

Janet

Janet,

Bastibro and I had two different goals in asking DiSetti for a response.
Bastibro wanted te be sure DiSetti wasn't Caps. He asked DiSetti to post in Dutch for this reason.
I rather wanted to know how he knew my family. When DiSetti was posting in Dutch, also answering my questions in Dutch, I automatically responded also in the same language. DiSetti told me he did know Marlies only vaguely and excused himself for bringing back recollections of that period. I answered him that it was ok and that he didn't need to bother.
I also asked him how he became interested in the NH-case. He answered he got involved by his dislike of conspiracies. He also thinks PVV (the party of Hero Brinkman) got involved by some way. He saw similarities between the case of Natalee and that of Marlies. I told him there were no resemblances between the two cases.

That was what was said in Dutch. I am sorry I used our own language. It just happened, without a special purpose. Because it is my native tongue the transition was automatically.
I will better my life though!!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: April 28, 2009, 11:33:38 AM »

Hi Helen and monkeys  good morning
for me it is almost 03.30pm....

Gunten Tagg Herr

Elivis Weert

a disc jockey on Aruba Radio Top 95, is one of the most vocal opponents of what he sees as disproportionate coverage of an aberrant incident.

He said the American media should scrutinize its own country as thoroughly as it has examined Aruba. "How many children have gone missing in the United States in the last month?" he said. "You don't hear anything about that."
http://stage-radio.ksl.com/index.php?nid=102&sid=213390

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time.

BUMP

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: April 28, 2009, 11:43:07 AM »

... and mine.

Good Morning Keepthefaith.

Janet

Good Morning Janet.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: April 28, 2009, 12:06:50 PM »

Morning all

Sorry a huge part in dutch... 

But well, Jaap isn't a normal person.. he has something but I don't know what. He have or had a girlfriend at the time he
did the Golden Gage (GoudenKooi). But he never can be trusted. As far I followed that show...

well it is now 13.38pm here...

I'm just waking up on my first cup of coffee.  Did Cageman and Bastibro clear things up?  Is it clear to them that you are not Capslockwizard?

Klaas

All these Dutch posters have a grasp of the English language ... I checked each profile.

Out of courtesy for the rest of us as well as being afforded the opportunity to respond ... the preceding dialogue should not have been in Dutch.

Considering ... my research convinces otherwise ... I would have appreciated being privy to DiSetti words ... words meant to convince a selected few that DiSetti was not one CAPSLOCKWIZARD posters.

IMO

Janet

Janet - I actually need Cageman and Bastibro to tell us why (in English) they don't believe DiSetti is Capslock because I know DiSetti's word isn't enough.

I did run what they said through the google translator to grasp the gist of what they were saying to eachother.  DiSetti was explaining to Cagement how he slightly knew his daughter and why he was interrested in the NH case.  Stuff like that. 

Many of our producal Monkeys who possessed an indepth knowledge of the Natalee Holloway case since the getgo were deceived by CapsLockWizard ...

It is imperative that this forum has an opportunity to respond to Disetti or Bastibro's words to Cageman. 

IMO

Janet

Janet,

Bastibro and I had two different goals in asking DiSetti for a response.
Bastibro wanted te be sure DiSetti wasn't Caps. He asked DiSetti to post in Dutch for this reason.
I rather wanted to know how he knew my family. When DiSetti was posting in Dutch, also answering my questions in Dutch, I automatically responded also in the same language. DiSetti told me he did know Marlies only vaguely and excused himself for bringing back recollections of that period. I answered him that it was ok and that he didn't need to bother.
I also asked him how he became interested in the NH-case. He answered he got involved by his dislike of conspiracies. He also thinks PVV (the party of Hero Brinkman) got involved by some way. He saw similarities between the case of Natalee and that of Marlies. I told him there were no resemblances between the two cases.

That was what was said in Dutch. I am sorry I used our own language. It just happened, without a special purpose. Because it is my native tongue the transition was automatically.
I will better my life though!!

Cageman ... I apologize if I offended you.

However ... I did explain my reasoning regarding the importance of other members of the forum being at a disadvantage to respond or challenge the words of Basti or DiSetti.

Sincerely, Janet.

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: April 28, 2009, 12:07:54 PM »

Gunten Tagg Herr

Elivis Weert

a disc jockey on Aruba Radio Top 95, is one of the most vocal opponents of what he sees as disproportionate coverage of an aberrant incident.

He said the American media should scrutinize its own country as thoroughly as it has examined Aruba. "How many children have gone missing in the United States in the last month?" he said. "You don't hear anything about that."

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time.

BUMP

I STAND WITH THE FROG.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: April 28, 2009, 12:20:33 PM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!

Janet, I've had some other business take over my schedule for the last couple of days, but should be getting it wrapped up soon!  I haven't forgotten I owe you a post and some work on another thread.

I, for one, can't wait to hear what Joran says this time.  I think we can already surmise he lied and failed the lie detector test, that's for certain. 

I hope they asked him if his Daddy was involved and he said No and FAILED!  That would be my favorite!!

I want Beth to at least be able to file a Dutch civil case for wrongful death....I say keep talking Joran, keep talking!!

Today we are one day closer to Justice for Natalee Holloway!!

36 More Years, Joran!  We Are Not Going Away!  36 More Years!   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: April 28, 2009, 12:20:45 PM »

Good Morning everyone!!

Good afternoon CBB!  Mnn...coffee and treat look inviting.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: April 28, 2009, 12:23:50 PM »

Cageman - thanks for your translation from Dutch to English re DiSetti.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: April 28, 2009, 12:51:25 PM »

Google Translator

Jaap Amesz as it is, in the second week of May, the broadcast program in which he Joran van der Sloot to the lie detector questions. De Gouden Kooi winner in Breda asked about the murder of Natalee Holloway. Amesz: "I have the route mapped out so that he could come to the Netherlands. There has been a long time because he does not abide by agreements constantly and I was sure that he was undercover. "That is not entirely successful. Amesz 'Gossip Leaf Party has followed me for three days. "

The two met each other after Joran became a member of Jaaps Hyves. Amesz: "I sent him an email and the contact expanded. We have online chessmatch, a passion for us both. "However, Terror Jaap stress that they have no friends: 'The lie detector test showed me that he had highlighted.' He said to Joran forced to come to the Netherlands. Amesz: "I had Joran financially handling. I had illegally obtained evidence against him that I could blackmail him. He had no other choice, he knew what the consequences were. I played very smart. The details tell me in the broadcast. "Jaap Joran confesses that in the past has borrowed money from him. After the lie detector was Van der Sloot is not empty-handed back. Amesz: "Joran does nothing for nothing. What he got, I say, it was a lot less than Patrick van der Eem has received. "

Amesz expect everyone to the tube will be. "I know the answer to the question whether he did it. I also asked about the whereabouts of the corpse. Joran has so much pride that he thought lie detector to manipulate, but he was hard by the basket. He has so many regrets that he did it. He wanted to leave after the shooting from the Netherlands. "According to Jaap Joran has a gokschuld to an internationally famous person you want to have no debt." The name he called in the broadcast.

Jaap says in negotiations with Dutch and American television: "It looks good." All he held only in America to broadcast. Jaap is angry at the way the national media have him put down. On his weblog terrorjaap.nl he explains how his character Terror Jaap is different from his real personality. Amesz: "Peter R. de Vries said that Joran my broadcast a kermisact would be. What is that objective journalism? It is as if I am declared outlawed. But if they find me unreliable because my image, I hired lie detector expert Schalke has a good name. "How Joran he was? Amesz: "This guy is bizarre. You can say so much about him, but I do on my blog or in the broadcast. I can at least say Joran needs to talk with a therapist. "

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #696 on: April 28, 2009, 01:21:04 PM »

Gunten Tagg Herr

Elivis Weert

BUMP

I think the frog is German 

never lift the pressure of evil island
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #697 on: April 28, 2009, 01:23:57 PM »

However ... I did explain my reasoning regarding the importance of other members of the forum being at a disadvantage to respond or challenge the words of Basti or DiSetti.

Sincerely, Janet.

Janet, IIRC I didn`t post in Dutch at all today

never lift the pressure of evil island
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #698 on: April 28, 2009, 01:32:35 PM »

Sincerely, Janet.

Janet, IIRC I didn`t post in Dutch at all today

It was DiSetti and Cageman.  Were your doubts lifted regarding DiSetti?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: April 28, 2009, 01:37:54 PM »

Gunten Tagg Herr

Elivis Weert

BUMP

I think the frog is German 

I thought Kermit was suggesting that DiSetti was joining us from a computer at the radio station in Aruba. 

Anyway, this Elvis Weert character is clearly part of the misinformation campaign, twisting the story to be centered on "just another missing person" instead of the orchestrated cover up and misinformation campaign launched by Aruban officials, within 24 hours, against a missing American citizen and her loved ones.  It continues today.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.