May 22, 2024, 10:30:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #121 4/07/09 - 4/10/09  (Read 274622 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: April 09, 2009, 12:02:57 AM »

What did Baez promise the judge he would put on his computer to keep it safe, and did he do it????

It was autopsy & crime scene images & I've seen no mention of it since.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: April 09, 2009, 12:04:00 AM »

What did Baez promise the judge he would put on his computer to keep it safe, and did he do it????

Oh yeah!!!  Thank you!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: April 09, 2009, 12:04:41 AM »

well, it's offically my birthday and I want to know c&g are gonna get it!!   
skipped ahead to this page so mayby i missed something otherwise?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: April 09, 2009, 12:05:28 AM »

Oh yeah!!!  Thank you!!!

Most welcome, nice new pic!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: April 09, 2009, 12:07:08 AM »

Oh yeah!!!  Thank you!!!

Most welcome, nice new pic!
Thank you!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: April 09, 2009, 12:08:25 AM »

Capp,
What do you think about these complaints that Judge Strickland has filed?  If Bj knew where Caylee's body was, than what exactly is his obligation?  TIA

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #586 on: April 09, 2009, 12:09:24 AM »

Please, no nanners, but I just wanted to comment on something that's been in my head since listening to AD's and other people's interviews.  So many of Casey friends and the Grunds have said that something changed in Casey after she had Caylee.  Maybe Casey was 'nuts' before Caylee, but her friends saw a huge change in her after the baby was born.  But, and I know Casey has to be held accountable for what she did, of course, but just listening to the tapes of everyone now and hearing them say that Cindy was the leader in the home; she de-manned George, she would call Casey up when she was out with Annie, demanding to know where she was and when she's coming home and just seeing how Cindy is on tv...I can't help but hold Cindy accountable for a lot of this situation.  You see teenagers kill their abusive parent on some of these crime shows...them saying they just couldn't take the abuse anymore, well, it sounds to me like Cindy is a mental abuser and she took George's self-esteem from him and maybe did something mentally to Casey (no nanners!)....and Lee, man, when he talks he sounds exactly like Cindy.  He goes on and on and says nothing.  I am just seeing the mental abuse Cindy has put on her family.  And I can't help to think that she would have done the same thing to Caylee and didn't somebody say Casey didn't want Caylee growing up in that environment?  I thought I heard that.  But anyway, I just wanted to say, yes, Casey has to be held accountable for what she did, that's for sure and my opinion of her doesn't change, but Cindy, in my opinion, I think Cindy pushed so much that Casey learned how to lie  as to try not to get her mom mad when she was younger and then as she got older, she just continued lying.  I see that Cindy did not teach Casey how to be a young mother.  Instead, Cindy wanted Caylee for herself.  That was Cindy's first mistake.  And to tell Casey she was an unfit mother all the time and 'making' Casey be a  mom when she wanted to give the baby up for adoption...she set Casey up to fail from the get go.  Why didn't Cindy just adopt Caylee from the beginning, that way it would have freed Casey up to go do whatever she wanted to do and it would have given Cindy the child she wanted.  I really hope Cindy knows she had a huge part in Caylee's death.  Because I truly believes she does and I blame George too for not being a man and putting Cindy in her place.  By that I mean, override her decisions if need be, etc.  Okay, that's enough...I hope you all understand what I'm saying.
No nanners from me, you just wrote exactly to a tee what I thought all along. Cindy is a pushy, manipulative women and I blame her almost as much as I blame KC. JMO JSM

I don't think I can totally agree with you on this except that Cindy is manipulative, conniving and controlling, she also lied to police and everyone to save her daughters a$$. Cindy spent her whole life covering for her skank of a daughter and when slore finally started her shenanigans with non-family members it was only a matter of time before she was caught and she would show her true colors to the world.
Cindy was the glue that kept this dysfunctional family whole, from non-working Georgie to her mentally deficient son and on to her sociopath daughter. Admittedly, to hold this all together would take a very strong personality with some rather unfortunate negative traits, which she has in SPADES.
However, I believe Casey was bad from the beginning and nothing her mother did or didn't do was going to make it better, the beotch IS what she IS.
Her mother failed to get KC the help she needed, she allowed her to rule the home in tandem with her and never let her real world actions have any logical consequences. I don't believe she wouldn't adopt Caylee, I think KC couldn't let her under any circumstances be the mother to her child, she was too jealous. Yes she is underhanded, domineering, untruthful, she also likes obfuscating facts and money grubbing too but Cindy also had a $hit load of problems and she was forced to shoulder them alone.
I don't defend her actions I think they are reprehensible, but Cindy is just doing what Cindy has been doing from the beginning, trying to save her pathetic family from everyone and everything, no matter what the cost.
I think Cindy should be held responsible for anything she has done but not for what happened to Caylee, as bad as her daughter is she could never have expected this outcome.  I blame KC 100% for that.
I also wonder how many time KC didn't come home and her mother had to call her, lets face it if Cindy was the main breadwinner and KC didn't come home who was going to pay the bills if Cindy couldn't work?.  If George worked only sometimes and KC never, then Cindy was only thinking ahead, doesn't seem like anyone else cared. JMO 

Sorry but I don't quite know how to avoid quote stacking.

I agree in substance w/what you've said, Miki.  Just want to add (as I've said before) I don't want to try anyone else right now.  I think LE and the State has that well in hand.

I'm a firm believer in the nut not falling too far from the tree.  If reports are to be believed, KC's grandma made mention of throttling KC, then purportedly there was that big set-to that occurred just prior to Caylee's disappearance where CA allegedly put her hands around KC's throat.  There's enough blame to go around for the dysfunction in that family and I think it prob goes back a few generations (again, if reports are to be believed).  Sorry, but I think any parent who goes for the throat of their offspring has a screw loose.   

Foggy
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #587 on: April 09, 2009, 12:09:27 AM »

Happy Birthday Capp!!!!!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: April 09, 2009, 12:11:58 AM »

Happy Birthday Ladydi 

SELF EDIT

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: April 09, 2009, 12:13:29 AM »

MuffyBee can you delete the post I made to Capp about Birthday?

God Bless!
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #590 on: April 09, 2009, 12:25:56 AM »

I hope neither one of them sleeps a wink tonight. Joy said she at to be at Mr. Morgan's at 10 am so I guess she will hold Georgie boy's hand while Cindy is being deposed.

Thanks for the image, darla. NOT.  LOL

Or she might be doing the depo herself. I was there like 10 minutes today and she got a call from LP, Baez, her attorneys, John Morgan and the Cops came to check on her and her kids.....and she is writing a book. Plus she had to leave to go to Morgan's office and had spent $100 on geting her hair done. Oh and she called the Bushes in Houston.

Wow, that Joy is quite a busy woman----in her own alternate universe! 
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: April 09, 2009, 12:30:37 AM »

Nite monkeys!  Gonna go to bed and have wonderful dreams about what will happen tomorrow 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: April 09, 2009, 12:32:07 AM »

Capp,
What do you think about these complaints that Judge Strickland has filed?  If Bj knew where Caylee's body was, than what exactly is his obligation?  TIA

I think it is fabulous!   I know all the legal pundits were saying that Baez is under no obligation to report anything against his client, however, I figured out what the issue very well may be that has him in trouble.    Bozo hired Dominic Casey originally as a PI, they had a reported falling out, Dominic Casey was then under contract with not only the Anthonys but Casey herself (hers was signed on 9/15).  I also think that  Baez has lied about when DC was indeed under contract with Baez as a PI when he presented that what he had to say was "work product" because DC was NOT under contract with him in November.    During Dominic Casey's interview with detectives & FBI agent Nick Savage he testified that someone told him that if he found the body not to call 911 right away.  Now, this is how I see it that NO ONE discussed on tv or the news outlets today.    In November Dominic Casey was not working for Bozo, while Casey's attorneys are ethically bound to defend her & are not obligated to disclose incriminating evidence against her case, it gives him NO right to tell another individual, especially not in his employ or under contract in some professional capacity what to do.   In other words, he cannot instruct third parties as to what they can or shouldnt do regarding evidence.   

Here is another situation, Brad "Conman" Conway is the Anthonys attorney, but he represented Dominic Casey as legal counsel during his interview with LE, that is a conflict.   He obviously he repeated what was said in that interview with his clients,  you can bet on it (I was pitching fits about this weeks ago).   Thomas Luka, who is Lee Anthony's attorney was also present that day because they share office space together & that is where the meeting was held.  What compounds this issue is we know Cindy admitted to LE that she "sent someone" to the Suburban woods in November, she admitted that during the second search warrant when they were home present for it after Caylee's remains were found, see the conflict?   There is word that there might have been a complaint made to the Florida State Bar on Conway as well.   We already are aware that Todd Macaluso (new co-counsel) has a bar complaint in his licensed state of California & a lawsuit out of NJ pending against him.

Judge "Stan the Man" Strickland, like any other judge, officer of the court has a legal obligation to report possible ethical misconduct.   It is not a matter of prejudice but rather a legal obligation.  IMHO he stand no chance of having to recuse himself from the case.

The whole thing is so convoluted its sickening.

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #593 on: April 09, 2009, 12:33:44 AM »

No wonder now why we haven't heard anymore about DKC's depo.  Morgan will have to take him to court to get the judge to compel DKC to take the depo AND then DKC will refuse to answer the questions.

It's now officially a full-fledged, 3-ring circus!

But, what could you expect with characters like KC, G&C, Lee, Baez, DKC = birds of a feather, flocking together!!

Yeah Puzzler...or murky water seeking its own level. 

Foggy
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: April 09, 2009, 12:40:03 AM »

Capp,

edited for foopah corrections...

I think it is fabulous!   I know all the legal pundits were saying that Baez is under no obligation to report anything against his client, however, I figured out what the issue very well may be that has him in trouble.    Bozo hired Dominic Casey originally as a PI, they had a reported falling out, Dominic Casey was then under contract with not only the Anthonys but Casey herself (hers was signed on 9/15).  I also think that  Baez has lied about when DC was indeed under contract with Baez as a PI when he presented that what he had to say was "work product" because DC was NOT under contract with him in November.    During Dominic Casey's interview with detectives & FBI agent Nick Savage he testified that someone told him that if he found the body not to call 911 right away.  Now, this is how I see it that NO ONE discussed on tv or the news outlets today.    In November Dominic Casey was not working for Bozo, while Casey's attorneys are ethically bound to defend her & are not obligated to disclose incriminating evidence against her case, it gives him NO right to tell another individual, especially not in his employ or under contract in some professional capacity what to do.   In other words, he cannot instruct third parties as to what they can or shouldnt do regarding evidence.   

Here is another situation, Brad "Conman" Conway is the Anthonys attorney, but he represented Dominic Casey as legal counsel during his interview with LE, that is a conflict.   He obviously repeated what was said in that interview with his clients,  you can bet on it (I was pitching fits about this weeks ago).   Thomas Luka, who is Lee Anthony's attorney was also present that day because they share office space together & that is where the meeting was held.  What compounds this issue is we know Cindy admitted to LE that she "sent someone" to the Suburban woods in November, she admitted that during the second search warrant when they were home present for it after Caylee's remains were found, see the conflict?   There is word that there might have been a complaint made to the Florida State Bar on Conway as well.   We already are aware that Todd Macaluso (new co-counsel) has a bar complaint in his licensed state of California & a lawsuit out of NJ pending against him.

Judge "Stan the Man" Strickland, like any other judge, officer of the court has a legal obligation to report possible ethical misconduct.   It is not a matter of prejudice but rather a legal obligation.  IMHO he stands no chance of having to recuse himself from the case.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: April 09, 2009, 12:52:12 AM »

So the depo is tomorrow???  Hmmm, wonder what the A's are doing right now???  Sitting around in their freshly ironed Ralph Loren Pjs reading their scripts???? 

Maybe scanning the dictionary for big words to use while trying to dazzle the atty. with bullpucky. I think they believe ithat they are smarter than everybody else.     NOT

But for sure, they are adjusting their jammies, smoothing non existant wrinkles, scratching, picking, whatever OCD things they do.    ICKy  weirdos.

Moe is going to try and hypnotize John Morgan with her crazy eyes.

Do you think she is going to try to move in on him and rub his arm.
EEWWW!!

My eyes are burning just visualizing that!

I can't wait till Mr Morgan tells Muffy to take the gum out of her mouth!

Thanks Foggy and Brandi and anyone else that has welcomed me.

I cannot believe it but my hubby is making me move out of the bed with my laptop and he THINKS he need some sleep...

I'll say good night to all my new friends, and thanks again.

Maybe tomorrow someone can teach me how to snip.

Vaya con dios.

What?   

Sorry MuffyBee, I didn't mean you. I was refering to Mrs Muffin Head. She of the gum chewing fame. Many pardons. I came back on for a minute to check something and saw your confusion.

Now I am really going to bed. Nite all.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #596 on: April 09, 2009, 12:56:00 AM »

So the depo is tomorrow???  Hmmm, wonder what the A's are doing right now???  Sitting around in their freshly ironed Ralph Loren Pjs reading their scripts???? 

Maybe scanning the dictionary for big words to use while trying to dazzle the atty. with bullpucky. I think they believe ithat they are smarter than everybody else.     NOT

But for sure, they are adjusting their jammies, smoothing non existant wrinkles, scratching, picking, whatever OCD things they do.    ICKy  weirdos.
Too funny! Don't forget the chewing,cracking and popping of the gum.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: April 09, 2009, 12:58:33 AM »

HLN is talking about the new allegations and she released a presser saying they were untru allegations.  That a girl, calling a judge to be untrue.

OMG..............what IDIOTS ~~

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: April 09, 2009, 01:02:48 AM »

Capp,

edited for foopah corrections...

Here is another situation, Brad "Conman" Conway is the Anthonys attorney, but he represented Dominic Casey as legal counsel during his interview with LE, that is a conflict.   He obviously repeated what was said in that interview with his clients,  you can bet on it (I was pitching fits about this weeks ago).   Thomas Luka, who is Lee Anthony's attorney was also present that day because they share office space together & that is where the meeting was held.  What compounds this issue is we know Cindy admitted to LE that she "sent someone" to the Suburban woods in November, she admitted that during the second search warrant when they were home present for it after Caylee's remains were found, see the conflict?   There is word that there might have been a complaint made to the Florida State Bar on Conway as well.   We already are aware that Todd Macaluso (new co-counsel) has a bar complaint in his licensed state of California & a lawsuit out of NJ pending against him.

Judge "Stan the Man" Strickland, like any other judge, officer of the court has a legal obligation to report possible ethical misconduct.   It is not a matter of prejudice but rather a legal obligation.  IMHO he stands no chance of having to recuse himself from the case.

VERY INTERESTING>>>>> Months ago an attorney in Orlando told me that there would be a problem with ethics in this case before it came to trial. The word was "out on the street" about some of this conduct and he said at the time if the judge got wind of it, he would be obligated to report it. 

I guess he was right.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #599 on: April 09, 2009, 01:07:53 AM »

Mizjay,
Yes, a true panic attack is not something one can make themselves do.  But, hyperventilating and the symptoms are something one can use drama skills to do.  Often children will learn that hyperventilating gets them what they want.  I don't doubt that casey has found this a effective tool in the past!
Note that she didn't hyperventilate until she had an audience.  In her cell she heard the news - and might have been thinking - I need to act shocked that someone killed casey or they will have my number.
JMHO - worth about .05 on the open market! LOL
ANJ, she was probably one of those kids that held their breath til they passed out if they didn't get their way. JMO JSM
still catching up.. how do you fake the red spotchy hands/ oh yeh,FLEAS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.