May 21, 2024, 02:28:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 495776 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1420 on: April 08, 2010, 08:56:32 AM »

How dare she complain about the food when so many people wish they could afford 3 meals a day, the same people who are paying her meal ticket with the skin off their backs.  How dare she?

All the while she is just laying around.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1421 on: April 08, 2010, 08:57:54 AM »

www.bloggernews.net 

Simon has more audios up of Misty and Hank Sr and more on the way.

There actually are TWO new articles ... both have audio tapes.  Scroll down a bit and you will see the first one.

Thanks Grama.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1422 on: April 08, 2010, 09:00:07 AM »

Misty Cummings Complains About Jail Treatment
She Says She Wants To Mix With Other Inmates

POSTED: Wednesday, April 7, 2010
UPDATED: 7:49 pm EDT April 7, 2010

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- The former stepmother of missing girl Haleigh Cummings has told her father she is not happy with the way she's been treated while behind bars on drug charges.

The St. Johns County Sheriff's Office released more video of Misty Cummings' jailhouse visits with relatives. During a visit with her father, Hank Croslin Sr. she said she wants Gov. Charlie Crist to look into her treatment in jail.

Cummings said she is upset she has to stay in confinement away from other inmates. She also complained about the food.

[Misty Cummings during a jail visit, as seen in video released April 7.]
Misty Cummings during a jail visit, as seen in video released April 7. More

During the visit recorded in the most recent video, Croslin urged Misty to tell police everything she knows about Haleigh's disappearance, even if it means giving investigators information about her ex-husband, Ronald Cummings.

"I want you to forget about Ronald, and if you know anything Ronald did, you need to come forward," Croslin said. "Do not protect him because he's not going to protect you."

Cummings said she doesn't think she'll get a fair trial on the drug trafficking charges that landed her behind bars. She called the $1.3 million bail ridiculous, and said her jail time is unwarranted.

"They just targeted you for the Haleigh case, that's why you're in there right now," Croslin told her. "They can't use that against me though, Dad," Cummings replied. "This is two different cases. They cannot do that, Dad."

Croslin said that even his daughter's own attorney is skeptical and thinks that she is not telling everything she knows about Haleigh, who has now been missing for more than a year.

"He says he wasn't going to leave you. He's gonna stick with you to the end. He just wishes that you would be straight with him. He's your lawyer, He won't do anything to harm you," Croslin told his daughter.

Croslin told his daughter that police are just trying to wear her down while she's in jail so they can get more information.

As of Wednesday evening, the governor's office said the letter from Cummings has not been received.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/23083375/detail.html

Sounds to me like Misty's father is giving her mixed messages.
On the one hand he tells her to be straight with her lawyer implying she knows "something" and on the other hand tells her she has been targeted by the police feeding into her mindset that she is being unjustly treated.
Imagine wanting to get Gov. Christ involved in her petty food complaints and where she's housed.  It's not poor you Misty.   It's about sweet, missing Haleigh. 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1423 on: April 08, 2010, 04:05:20 PM »

Haleigh Cummings Update – Jail Video - Hank Croslin & Lisa Croslin

Posted on April 8th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in crime

This is the last of the DVD’s that were released last week. Again we do not know the exact date of these conversations. However my guess is that they are from early March.

I have not even had time to watch these videos. I have no clue if they contain any useful information or not. Unfortunately there are two very different police investigations going on. One is the search for missing Haleigh Cummings, and the the second is the drug case that has landed Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin, Hank Croslin, Hope Sykes, and Donna Brock behind bars. As a result Law Enforcement are finding themselves with a bit of a problem. The Videos have been redacted, the Florida Sunshine Law only applies to the drug case, not the search for Haleigh Cummings.

Because of the size of the files I have abandoned YouTube and am just hosting the sound files here on Bloggernews. I know this will upset several web sites who love to steal content, but unfortunately time is of the essence, and this is the fastest method available.

These are large files, they are just over 30 meg each, and contain about 30 minutes of conversation each.

Here is One:      http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/hclc0101mar4.mp3

Here Is Two:     http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/hclc0102mar4.mp3

Here is Three:   http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/hclc0201mar4.mp3

Here is Four:     http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/hclc0202mar4.mp3

As I noted in an earlier article, we have three more DVD’s waiting for us in St Augustine. We hope to have them in our possession tomorrow. They cover the March 5 through March 20 period. I suspect that they might be quite interesting.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/124253

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1424 on: April 08, 2010, 04:59:48 PM »

Tape #1:  http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/hclc0101mar4.mp3

Tommy tells his son Austin to be good and that he will be home soon.

Lindsy says that Ashley's mom will babysit for her.
Tommy does not want anyone keeping his children that he does not know. Wants his parents to babysit his kids, says that the kids will be more comfortable with his parents.

Tommy has received a haircut and a shave

Lindsy says: my house is so clean, its so easy to keep clean    she is rid of those messy Croslins.

Tommy ask Lindsy: Where is that ring at. He is glad that she got it back.

Lindsy says that she is getting smaller and tighter.   

Tommy says: Last week he had a sugar rush.

Tommy asked about his dog.

Lindsy says: She does not want no animals, she has 3 animals at home.

Tommy mentions that MC goes to court tomorrow.

Tommy says that his lawyer does not know what he is doing. Lindsy tells Tommy that he (Tommy) does not know what he is doing & that is why he is sitting where he is.

Tommy says he never got himself in this kinda of position over those mfing pills.

Tommy says he has his Tennessee shirt, blue southpole pants and is K-Swisses.

Tommy says when he gets out he is not living in Putnam County, and Lindsy says she likes where she lives.

Some friend of Lindsy that she is going to be with on Friday had got arrested for some unknown reason last week.

Tommy wants Lindsy to read some 2 page letter from a church that he sent Lindsy.  Lindsy thinks that it is funny that Tommy wants her to read the letter and then send it to Timmy.

Lindsy paid $90.00 for a comfort set & Tommy said no way would he pay $90.00 

Lindsy is loaning Hank Sr $100.00 for his temporary car tags until Friday.  Lindsy says that Hank owes them money. Tommy says that Hank has to go to court tomorrow. 

Lindsy says she weighs 133.

Tommy says he got 12 bags of chips, cupcakes.

Tommy says he can't wait to go to court, so that he can see Lindsy in person and his kids.

Tommy is still complaining about his teeth hurting and the dentist has not been to the jail yet.
The nurse was giving him aspirin and ibuprofen, but stopped

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1425 on: April 08, 2010, 05:59:53 PM »

Tape #1:  http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/hclc0101mar4.mp3

Tommy tells his son Austin to be good and that he will be home soon.

Lindsy says that Ashley's mom will babysit for her.
Tommy does not want anyone keeping his children that he does not know. Wants his parents to babysit his kids, says that the kids will be more comfortable with his parents.

Tommy has received a haircut and a shave

Lindsy says: my house is so clean, its so easy to keep clean    she is rid of those messy Croslins.

Tommy ask Lindsy: Where is that ring at. He is glad that she got it back.

Lindsy says that she is getting smaller and tighter.   

Tommy says: Last week he had a sugar rush.

Tommy asked about his dog.

Lindsy says: She does not want no animals, she has 3 animals at home.

Tommy mentions that MC goes to court tomorrow.

Tommy says that his lawyer does not know what he is doing. Lindsy tells Tommy that he (Tommy) does not know what he is doing & that is why he is sitting where he is.

Tommy says he never got himself in this kinda of position over those mfing pills.

Tommy says he has his Tennessee shirt, blue southpole pants and is K-Swisses.

Tommy says when he gets out he is not living in Putnam County, and Lindsy says she likes where she lives.

Some friend of Lindsy that she is going to be with on Friday had got arrested for some unknown reason last week.

Tommy wants Lindsy to read some 2 page letter from a church that he sent Lindsy.  Lindsy thinks that it is funny that Tommy wants her to read the letter and then send it to Timmy.

Lindsy paid $90.00 for a bed comforter set & Tommy said no way would he pay $90.00 

Lindsy is loaning Hank Sr $100.00 for his temporary car tags until Friday.  Lindsy says that Hank owes them money. Tommy says that Hank has to go to court tomorrow. 

Lindsy says she weighs 133.

Tommy says he got 12 bags of chips, cupcakes.

Tommy says he can't wait to go to court, so that he can see Lindsy in person and his kids.

Tommy is still complaining about his teeth hurting and the dentist has not been to the jail yet.
The nurse was giving him aspirin and ibuprofen, but stopped

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1426 on: April 08, 2010, 06:44:47 PM »

Thanks Heart 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1427 on: April 08, 2010, 07:04:28 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/hclc0102mar4.mp3

Lindsy said that they gave her all of Tommy's stuff after he was arrested. Tommy asked Lindsy how much money did the jailers give her that they took from him . Lindsy said $60.00.  Tommy claims he had about $75.00.  Lindsy said that originally Tommy had $120.00 in his possession and asked what he did with the rest of the money. Tommy more or less responded that he purchased drugs with it & that Hank Sr. spent half.

Tommy said that he was so tore up, he was falling asleep in the back of the detective's car he was so tore up.

Lindsy ask Tommy if it embarrasses him to get high, to be tore up.

Lindsy says that if Tommy hurts himself he is only getting tylenol,motrim, no roxi, no Loritabs, no Xanax. Tommy says he does not want any of that.

Lindsy ask Tommy what about smoking, Tommy says he does not know about that.

Lindsy says she has faith in Tommy, that he has had enough time to sit and think.

Tommy says something about jet fuel, medication???. Says he does not want any of it, says its crazy people doing it in the jail.

Lindsy tells Tommy about RC calling some  female that wrote to RC.

Tommy says f RC, hes a punk. Tommy says that RC p_ss_ a$$ probably knows where his daughter is right now. Why did he come to the house talking that chit.  Tommy brings up the statement that RC supposedly said about if he had $35,000 he could get his daughter back.   Tommy said that RC was looking for Larry. Says that the Mexican's had a hit out for Larry. And that if RC brought Larry to the Mexican/$35,000, he could get his daughter back. Tommy says that MC might have known about it too because she was sitting right there with RC when he made that statement. Tommy says he does not want to have anything to do with them anymore, my sister is a liar and Ronald is a punk.

Tommy says that he had nothing to do with it. Says to Lindsy you know where I was that night.
Lindsy says that she told LE that Tommy sleeps through everything.

Tommy says that he just hopes HaLeigh comes home. That is all that he is worried about.
An innocent little girl that does not deserve any of this chit.

Tommy says that HaLeigh should have never been with Ronald anyway. That RC is a piece of chit. A no count dad.  Lindsy says that HaLeigh and Jr should have been with their mother.

Tommy says that he thinks that it is all drug related, why would RC say that c_ _t if it wasn't true, why would he make it up.

Tommy said that if anybody knows anything its RC or Misty, not him. He says that he does not see MC knowing anything. Says MC says she was sleep, she probably was.

Lindsy and Tommy discuss one of the kids games or something missing. Tommy denies that he did something with it (like sold/traded it for you know what). But Lindsy lets him know that she found out that he did through Chelsea and Hank Sr.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1428 on: April 08, 2010, 07:05:19 PM »

Thanks Heart 
U R Welcome nrcg!

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1429 on: April 08, 2010, 07:56:32 PM »

Thanks for all the updates Heart

Do you think Tommy is running off at the mouth knowing these tapes will be for all eyes and ears.
I am so confused over this case I don't know who to "TRY" to believe...at this point I think if any of the players lips are moving they are lying.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1430 on: April 08, 2010, 07:57:29 PM »

Well it sure seems that Lindsy calls Tommy out in his wrong doings, that is good. It seemed for awhile like she was a doormat, but not anymore.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1431 on: April 08, 2010, 08:03:50 PM »

I think in the near future we will see Lindsy running as fast as she can...she will not hold up much longer....I say "RUN LINDSY RUN" and don't look back.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1432 on: April 08, 2010, 08:07:24 PM »

I think in the near future we will see Lindsy running as fast as she can...she will not hold up much longer....I say "RUN LINDSY RUN" and don't look back.
I agree, and does anyone know what jet fuel, medication is? I'm almost afraid to ask 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1433 on: April 08, 2010, 08:22:13 PM »

I agree, and does anyone know what jet fuel, medication is? I'm almost afraid to ask 

I googled and found this..Jet Fuel. K-hole. Kay Jay. Purple. Special la Coke. Special “K”. Super Acid .... seizures and convulsions; pre-operative medication. Common Slang: Backwards ...
www.tcada.state.tx.us/research/slang/terms.pdf

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1434 on: April 08, 2010, 08:38:30 PM »

I googled and found this..Jet Fuel. K-hole. Kay Jay. Purple. Special la Coke. Special “K”. Super Acid .... seizures and convulsions; pre-operative medication. Common Slang: Backwards ...
www.tcada.state.tx.us/research/slang/terms.pdf

I guess it is a slang term for a drug he likes...after reading the slang terms listed on that link, I found out their is another whole language for the drug world

NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1435 on: April 08, 2010, 08:40:50 PM »

Hey NRCG
I thought I remembered from watching "lock-up" shows that many times the alcohol than inmates make in their cells is referred to as jet fuel.......not sure that is what he is referring to though
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1436 on: April 08, 2010, 08:46:42 PM »

Tape #4: http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/hclc0202mar4.mp3

Tommy & Hank

Tommy says that he is not worried about Jason L's story.  I don't give a chit about Joe, but I am not going to make up a lie about him.  I'm going to take this LDT and I'm going to pass it with flying colors.  I took a voice analysis test when this first happened and I passed it, thats what they told me.  Tim took a LDT and they said he failed it.  When Steven Brown gets his buddy to do it, then I will take it.

Tommy wants to know what MC lawyer wants to talk with his lawyer for.

Hank says that Chico or whatever his name is got Tommy hooked on the pills. Earl is the man you should have stayed with, Earl was a good man.

Tommy says he has been on pills since he was working at Seminole.

Hank says he is going to call a lawyer tomorrow to see why he cannot go see his grandchildren.

Hank says that Lisa is stressed out real bad because she can't go to the jail to visit Tommy & MC.

Hank says that he knows that Jason L. is just trying to do his job, but hes just going way too far, he needs to be looking elsewhere,focusing in on destroying my whole family.

Hank says its got to be between RC and Joe. You are a little slow, but you ain't stupid.

Tommy said that he would do anything to come home, but he ain't gonna make up no story.

Tommy wishes that they would hurry up and do the LDT provided by Steven Brown & his lawyer.

Tommy says that Lindsy does not know anything either. Says that Lindsy woke him up out of a dead sleep.

Hank says that he does not believe that MC knows anything.

Hank & Tommy talking big about what they would do if it was their child.

Hank says that Joe acted normal when they were in Tennessee.

Tommy says Joe is wacked out.

Tommy tells Hank not to worry about him, that Hank needs to worry about his daughter. MC is making up chit, she probably knows something. She needs to leave my name out of her mfing mouth.

Tommy says that he does not know Joe is a little thug, has problems, but he does not know if Joe did anything and I'm not going to lie. I don't know if it is a lie or not, but I know that its a lie about me being there. I don't know about Joe being there.  MC says she seen me at the backdoor and Joe in the bedroom. How can she see me at the backdoor and Joe in the bedroom. I wouldn't be down for some chit like that. MC would have woke up and put a bullet in um.

Tommy says I pray for HaLeigh every night or for whatever happened to come out.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1437 on: April 08, 2010, 08:46:49 PM »

Thanks for the info on what jet fuel is, WTH, learn something new everyday 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1438 on: April 08, 2010, 08:50:15 PM »

Thanks Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1439 on: April 08, 2010, 09:03:03 PM »

Thanks for all the updates Heart

Do you think Tommy is running off at the mouth knowing these tapes will be for all eyes and ears.
I am so confused over this case I don't know who to "TRY" to believe...at this point I think if any of the players lips are moving they are lying.
Imho, they all are playing to the cameras.  In the second audio tape, Lindsy tells TC that she either purchased or needs to purchase new flip flops, says something about her feet and then says that NG needs to play that on her show. 

When Tommy is saying what he would do to Joe if he knew Joe had something to do with HaLeigh's disappearance is all big talk to me.  If Tommy stayed so torn up like he said he was the day LE arrested him, then I don't see how Tommy would know what went on.

Also as far as Tommy pointing the finger at someone else not being a good father, he needs to take a very long look at himself.  In one of the jailhouse visit audio tapes, he and Lindsy discuss him taking one of his own children's electronic games and selling/trading for drugs.  Then there was another instance where one of his children was scared for TC to drive them to school. 

Sounds as if Tommy was so drugged out during those times its hard to know if TC knew what was going on around him.

I don't know if it has happened,  but has anyone heard in any of these jailhouse visit tapes TC bring up (repeat) that he went to the 202 Green mh to check on MC?

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.