May 21, 2024, 04:02:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 291993 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1340 on: June 19, 2009, 08:46:07 PM »

I don't understand how anyone with a missing child would not want to sit down with LE, and keep bugging LE about what's going on. But that's me, I would bug them as much as I could for updates.

Sounds as if Ron has a problem .... and it appears it is...avoiding.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1341 on: June 19, 2009, 08:56:02 PM »

snip JNGA:

Of course ron wouldn't go to the LE office to find out any info they had, because they still want him to come down and meet with them which he has yet to do, That does not, however, mean that his attorneys do not ask for him, or that his mom who is a dispatcher dosen't ask for him, ect.  I think arts comment that you quoted above would fall into the hearsay catagory, Not taking up for Ron, just saying....   

I believe very little that I read over there at Arts...he likes to embellish...
I also think that this article from Art sounds like hearsay which is a lot of what Art prints...imo...I say this if he was talking about ron, Misty or Crystal...take him and what he says with a grain of salt...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1342 on: June 19, 2009, 08:59:14 PM »

I don't understand how anyone with a missing child would not want to sit down with LE, and keep bugging LE about what's going on. But that's me, I would bug them as much as I could for updates.

but do we know this to be a true fact that Ron has not talked with them? did the LE say this recently? just asking cause I really don't know...I have not read that he has or hasn't, nor have I read that Crystal has either...We only get hearsay imo...nothing really substantial....
both parents should be more involved with the LE if they really are not...imo

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1343 on: June 19, 2009, 09:28:06 PM »

Hello Monkeys,  was reading over at Arts and something is hinky about the fact that Ronald says he punched the door at the mobile home and that is the reason his hands were all scraped up in the videos, just weird to me, I dont think the wall was the only thing he punched IMO.....
  Also he has confirmed that Crystal is the only one that shows up at LE on a regular basis to ask about the invetigation and see if they have any news for her about Haleigh..................Ronald never has, not even with his lawyer.......something aint right about that either......IMO...........

Ok well let me rephrase it for you,
Of course ron wouldn't go to the LE office to find out any info they had, because they still want him to come down and meet with them which he has yet to do, That does not, however, mean that his attorneys do not ask for him, or that his mom who is a dispatcher dosen't ask for him, ect...  Not playing sides or lane changing, I'm stricktly straight down the yellow lines, just saying....I didn't mean to ruffle your feathers   

I disagree, its not really hearsay, Art says this was a statement from LE, and I doubt LE works under hearsay, and so therefore, its Rons daughter thats missing and so it should be Rona that wants to discuss this case with LE, not anyone else, and so what if LE wants to meet with him ,  he should be happy to sit down and talk to themanytime they ask!!IMO

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1344 on: June 19, 2009, 09:34:19 PM »

snip JNGA:

Of course ron wouldn't go to the LE office to find out any info they had, because they still want him to come down and meet with them which he has yet to do, That does not, however, mean that his attorneys do not ask for him, or that his mom who is a dispatcher dosen't ask for him, ect.  I think arts comment that you quoted above would fall into the hearsay catagory, Not taking up for Ron, just saying....   

I also think that this article from Art sounds like hearsay which is a lot of what Art prints...imo...I say this if he was talking about ron, Misty or Crystal...take him and what he says with a grain of salt...

And besides Art is getting info for other forums and going by what others post.

Hell, Art just recently admitted that he was spreading disinformation by what he had read or was told about TN stating that it was Ron that picked up Haleigh at the bus stop.

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1345 on: June 19, 2009, 09:42:33 PM »

snip JNGA:

And besides Art is getting info for other forums and going by what others post.

Hell, Art just recently admitted that he was spreading disinformation by what he had read or was told about TN stating that it was Ron that picked up Haleigh at the bus stop.

exactly Heart...he has his own forum going now and is getting his info from posters on there too..which is ALL hearsay!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1346 on: June 19, 2009, 09:45:31 PM »

but do we know this to be a true fact that Ron has not talked with them? did the LE say this recently? just asking cause I really don't know...I have not read that he has or hasn't, nor have I read that Crystal has either...We only get hearsay imo...nothing really substantial....
both parents should be more involved with the LE if they really are not...imo

I so heartily agree with this and the post above by you, cookie.

People often read comments on Art's site and take them as fact.

I also am not sure what he supposedly said about Crystal being the only parent who regularly checks with LE.

I wish whoever posted that would show us a quote and link to that statement.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1347 on: June 19, 2009, 09:53:58 PM »

exactly Grama, it does sound that way and of course we dont need Art to confirm that LE wanted to talk to Ron, we heard that before and we have also never heard that he agreed or showed up for that meeting and so to me that says he isnt going to and doesnt want to.......It doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that Ronald just plain doesnt want to help with the investigation........and so that leads me to believe that he knows something!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1348 on: June 19, 2009, 09:59:13 PM »

exactly Grama, it does sound that way and of course we dont need Art to confirm that LE wanted to talk to Ron, we heard that before and we have also never heard that he agreed or showed up for that meeting and so to me that says he isnt going to and doesnt want to.......It doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that Ronald just plain doesnt want to help with the investigation........and so that leads me to believe that he knows something!!!!

I remember hearing some time ago that LE wanted to talk to Ronald again, and that he had not gone back in to talk.

Just because we have not heard one way or the other, whether he has or has not talked to LE ...does that automatically mean he has not by now?

Would we have been told if he had gone back to talk to LE?

I don't know.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1349 on: June 19, 2009, 10:04:02 PM »

do you have a link please to this information..thank you...if this is a fact, there should be an article about it that you read it from right...thanks...

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1350 on: June 19, 2009, 10:06:13 PM »

So, since it hasn't been confirmed that he has or hasn't gone to meet with LE, you take that as "he isn't going or doesn't want to"? Has it been confirmed that Crystal has, in fact, met with or spoken to LE everyday? And if it hasn't, how are you convinced that she has?

I'm not instigating, just trying to get your bird's eye 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1351 on: June 19, 2009, 10:08:59 PM »

I remember hearing some time ago that LE wanted to talk to Ronald again, and that he had not gone back in to talk.

Just because we have not heard one way or the other, whether he has or has not talked to LE ...does that automatically mean he has not by now?

Would we have been told if he had gone back to talk to LE?

I don't know.

I believe the answer is no. Nor would LE inform Art of what is going on in this case.

TJ Hart on HLN has said numerous times that LE is not talking not even to him, not even to Art.

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1352 on: June 19, 2009, 10:15:34 PM »

I had really enjoyed reading the posts that Art had made on his site.  However, I did not enjoy reading the comments below the articles.

Recently, I found that Art had a forum set up.  I was not a poster of the other site, nor did I sign up to post on this new forum.  I would jump over and read....both.

Both, the comment section and the forum has turned into nothing but a copycat of the Topix forums.  There is nothing but arguing, bashing and it is disgusting how some of the WS posters have surfaced and along with the others are ruining that site as well.

I can say this....it is a pleasure to come to the Monkeys forum and at least get to read some opinions, thoughts and don't get bashed for our posts.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1353 on: June 19, 2009, 10:20:20 PM »

I had really enjoyed reading the posts that Art had made on his site.  However, I did not enjoy reading the comments below the articles.

Recently, I found that Art had a forum set up.  I was not a poster of the other site, nor did I sign up to post on this new forum.  I would jump over and read....both.

Both, the comment section and the forum has turned into nothing but a copycat of the Topix forums.  There is nothing but arguing, bashing and it is disgusting how some of the WS posters have surfaced and along with the others are ruining that site as well.

I can say this....it is a pleasure to come to the Monkeys forum and at least get to read some opinions, thoughts and don't get bashed for our posts.

grammy...I was a member at Arts for a short while...I recently deleted my account over there...too many bashers for sure! a lot of the WS posters who were banned are there I think as well...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1354 on: June 19, 2009, 10:28:16 PM »

do you have a link please to this information..thank you...if this is a fact, there should be an article about it that you read it from right...thanks...
I already said it was at Arts forum, in the section titled.......Bloody Hands, ....he tells there that LE has said that Ronald still hasnt came in to speak to them nor has he had his Lawyer call and try to set up a meeting to discuss the investigation, in that same post he also says that LE had said that Crystal is the only one that has kept in touch regularly and has came in several times to talk with investigators about the case...........oh and the bloody hand thing was about Ronalds bloody hands that he says he hit the wall or door and thats why they are bloody in the interview right after Haleigh came up missing........I wonder myself what he really did hit!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1355 on: June 19, 2009, 10:31:50 PM »

grammy...I was a member at Arts for a short while...I recently deleted my account over there...too many bashers for sure! a lot of the WS posters who were banned are there I think as well...

Agreed Cookie!  Art set that forum up and it appears that noone has any respect for ART.  They are IMO ruining it big time.  I recognize a few names but others I don't know.  They should have two  threads going   one FOR Crystal and one FOR Ron.   If they want to post according that is about the only way they will eliminate the crap that is going on.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1356 on: June 19, 2009, 10:38:42 PM »

Agreed Cookie!  Art set that forum up and it appears that noone has any respect for ART.  They are IMO ruining it big time.  I recognize a few names but others I don't know.  They should have two  threads going   one FOR Crystal and one FOR Ron.   If they want to post according that is about the only way they will eliminate the crap that is going on.

yep...you are right grams....That forum will not last for long...Art doesn't really want any heavy handed modding in there I don't think...at least from the looks of things... just about anything goes over there and there is so much fighting that it is hard to have a decent discussion...
I like it here where the mods are on top of things....

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1357 on: June 19, 2009, 10:45:27 PM »

So, since it hasn't been confirmed that he has or hasn't gone to meet with LE, you take that as "he isn't going or doesn't want to"? Has it been confirmed that Crystal has, in fact, met with or spoken to LE everyday? And if it hasn't, how are you convinced that she has?

I'm not instigating, just trying to get your bird's eye 

To tell you the truth, I don't think there has been confirmation on either one, if they are are if they are no. Anything about Crystal has been coming from Kim, and nothing has been coming out of Rons attorneys.

And if you read the last column of Tim's, you find that Kim has not been too honest with her reports about meeting with LE.

http://www.writeintoaction.com/index.htm

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1358 on: June 19, 2009, 10:48:25 PM »

Hi Mlee...what are you doing up so late?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1359 on: June 19, 2009, 10:50:08 PM »

I already said it was at Arts forum, in the section titled.......Bloody Hands, ....he tells there that LE has said that Ronald still hasnt came in to speak to them nor has he had his Lawyer call and try to set up a meeting to discuss the investigation, in that same post he also says that LE had said that Crystal is the only one that has kept in touch regularly and has came in several times to talk with investigators about the case...........oh and the bloody hand thing was about Ronalds bloody hands that he says he hit the wall or door and thats why they are bloody in the interview right after Haleigh came up missing........I wonder myself what he really did hit!!!!!!!!!

I just went to Art Harris' site (http://www.artharris.com/2009/06/11/haleigh-exclusive-bloody-hands-timeline-details/#more-2186) and read the "Bloody Hands" article, dated 8 days ago. The only pertinent statement I found was:

"Police say investigators have spoken with Misty Cummings more than 10 times, along with members of both families, including mother Crystal Sheffield, who is engaged in a bitter custody dispute over Haleigh and little brother Ronald, Jr. Investigators have been trying to schedule more meetings with Ronald and his lawyers, but had not when we last spoke earlier this week."

I assume this is what you were talking about. That statement covers from 8-11 days ago. It's quite possible he has gone to LE since then and spoken to them.

I don't see where it states that Crystal keeps in touch with LE. Just that she talked to them when they wanted to talk to her.

Maybe I am missing something.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.