May 21, 2024, 01:01:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 382555 times)
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: April 18, 2009, 11:22:51 AM »

mlee:
Great Job Heart..   And as I though.. they were charged with intent to traffic.. this is not going to be one of those little parties short elevator went to, this was a division of drugs,  so they grabbed a level of dealers middle man, between the top and the bottom dealers.  Good work..  Wow.. one level off the street.

Brings to my mind Gregory Page's statement of: they were traveling back and forth from St. Augustine to Palatka or somewhere in that area that weekend he and Misty were together.
[/quote]

Delivery's maybe........

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #421 on: April 18, 2009, 12:06:59 PM »

I dont have a link or a court document, but all I can tell you is when I was in  Putnam, Crystal and Kim both said that Chad had just gotten custody of his children and they never said anything bad about Chads ex, just that she was having problems and Chad got custody so she could straighten out whatever was wrong,,,,,,,also didnt it mention in the statement that Ronalds Lawyer put out yesterday that Chad had just obtained custody of his children...

Thanks, HH... I don't think Kim would have any reason to lie about it... what would that help? Since she said it on national t.v., I would think she knows it would cause a backlash if she 'misspoke.'

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #422 on: April 18, 2009, 12:14:34 PM »

Just shows the arrogance of Ron Cummings, with him being fired from his job. He was only with this company a few months, what does he expect, they are going to hold on to his job, when there is no communication with the company?
June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #423 on: April 18, 2009, 12:21:34 PM »

The truth will come out eventually.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #424 on: April 18, 2009, 12:22:47 PM »

Ron's main mental problem is that he has never grown up, has gotten away with everything all his life, and too used to his mom and grandma taking up the slack for him.
I read elsewhere that he is pretty mad about the blogging going on about him and he's gonna "take out the trash." Does that sound like a responsible young father? He should not be worried about what anyone is saying about him... he should be out looking for his daughter, or keeping her picture and story on the news, instead of hiding from the media. I would be in front of the cameras every chance I got, begging someone to bring her home.
As for him being fired, read the article about it on firstcoastnews, go to page 13 and read the comment by an employee of PDM. They had officers stationed at the gates for a week and a half, in anticipation of him showing up, because other workers overheard him threatening to kill everybody. So I guess he already knew he didn't have a job anymore.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: April 18, 2009, 12:36:28 PM »

April 17 - First Coast News Website blogger, who allegedly works at PDM reports that Ron, did indeed make threats.

fluxcore73 wrote:
I work for PDM Bridge. There seems to be a lot missing from this story. There has been an officer at our front gate for more than "a couple days" as reported by the media. When i first noticed the officer there I wondered wtf was going on and started asking questions. Well from what i was told by other employees was that R. Cummings was fired and threatened to kill everyone. Kind of makes a bit more sense seeing that the officer was there for well over a week and 1/2. Just seems a bit much to have two people with guns (one being the armed guard ,and the other being LE) protecting us from someone being fired. How many times do you know of someone being fired and the company needing LE to babysit for any extended period? There aren't enough police in this country to cover every person being let go! Really, do think about it.Don't just believe that the media is always right because in this case they are not reporting anything close to the truth. But then again they are only going on what they were told.

www.firstcoastnews.com click on Haleighs link and click on the Story of Ron losing his job. go to page 13

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: April 18, 2009, 12:52:12 PM »

Ron is one heck of an angry immature person. This is how he deals with things.
Shoots his mouth off, people become afraid and hire a cop to watch their shft changes. This is just what the other side has said about him and he did this latest all to himself, all by himself. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: April 18, 2009, 12:57:11 PM »

If I worked for that company, I would still be very afraid of Ron stopping by 
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #428 on: April 18, 2009, 01:05:50 PM »

u all see this

http://www.findhaleigh.com/
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: April 18, 2009, 01:08:33 PM »

Delaney age 11, is she the one who put this together 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: April 18, 2009, 01:18:27 PM »

Ron's main mental problem is that he has never grown up, has gotten away with everything all his life, and too used to his mom and grandma taking up the slack for him.
I read elsewhere that he is pretty mad about the blogging going on about him and he's gonna "take out the trash." Does that sound like a responsible young father? He should not be worried about what anyone is saying about him... he should be out looking for his daughter, or keeping her picture and story on the news, instead of hiding from the media. I would be in front of the cameras every chance I got, begging someone to bring her home.
As for him being fired, read the article about it on firstcoastnews, go to page 13 and read the comment by an employee of PDM. They had officers stationed at the gates for a week and a half, in anticipation of him showing up, because other workers overheard him threatening to kill everybody. So I guess he already knew he didn't have a job anymore.

Ron needs to GROW UP!!!!  He acts just like a 2 yr old having a tantrum. 

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: April 18, 2009, 01:19:56 PM »

Delaney age 11, is she the one who put this together 

Apparently, she is wise enough to know that poor ron cannot work during this period of time, with his daughter missing.. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: April 18, 2009, 01:22:43 PM »

I really hope he doesn't snap, I don't trust him, and frankly am concerned what he may all do.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: April 18, 2009, 01:35:34 PM »

From the looks of the arrests last night in Putnam and the number that will be staying longer than overnight, maybe they should start hanging them from the ceiling.  OOOPPPSSSS...did I say that?????

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: April 18, 2009, 01:46:40 PM »

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: April 18, 2009, 01:58:21 PM »

I really hope he doesn't snap, I don't trust him, and frankly am concerned what he may all do.

Think about.. You have a man who acts like a two year old, who throws tantrums, threatens to kill people, who plays with guns, and the drug issue, and then put him as the responsible adult to care for two small children..... Anyone scared yet???  I bet there is a judge and a Child welfare worker who is having trouble sleeping at night... 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: April 18, 2009, 02:16:07 PM »

Think about.. You have a man who acts like a two year old, who throws tantrums, threatens to kill people, who plays with guns, and the drug issue, and then put him as the responsible adult to care for two small children..... Anyone scared yet???  I bet there is a judge and a Child welfare worker who is having trouble sleeping at night... 
There should be.  Brandi, lovely pic 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: April 18, 2009, 02:16:31 PM »

April 17 - First Coast News Website blogger, who allegedly works at PDM reports that Ron, did indeed make threats.

fluxcore73 wrote:
I work for PDM Bridge. There seems to be a lot missing from this story. There has been an officer at our front gate for more than "a couple days" as reported by the media. When i first noticed the officer there I wondered wtf was going on and started asking questions. Well from what i was told by other employees was that R. Cummings was fired and threatened to kill everyone. Kind of makes a bit more sense seeing that the officer was there for well over a week and 1/2. Just seems a bit much to have two people with guns (one being the armed guard ,and the other being LE) protecting us from someone being fired. How many times do you know of someone being fired and the company needing LE to babysit for any extended period? There aren't enough police in this country to cover every person being let go! Really, do think about it.Don't just believe that the media is always right because in this case they are not reporting anything close to the truth. But then again they are only going on what they were told.

www.firstcoastnews.com click on Haleighs link and click on the Story of Ron losing his job. go to page 13

PDM asked Putnam County deputies to monitor shift changes at the plant to ensure there were no disruptions in case Cummings was upset about the loss of his job.

The Florida Times-Union reports that Cummings has had access to money donated to the family for expenses, but it can only be released under certain state rules. 

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m4d16-Haleigh-Cummings-father-Ronald-loses-his-job

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: April 18, 2009, 02:20:32 PM »

fluxcore73 wrote:

PDM asked Putnam County deputies to monitor shift changes at the plant to ensure there were no disruptions in case Cummings was upset about the loss of his job.

The Florida Times-Union reports that Cummings has had access to money donated to the family for expenses, but it can only be released under certain state rules. 

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m4d16-Haleigh-Cummings-father-Ronald-loses-his-job

Well, wonder if being out of a job might be one of the ways to get the funds released.. Then of course that brings up more questions.. because I am sure he was aware of the rules prior to losing his job.....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: April 18, 2009, 02:36:08 PM »

anybody  remember that a little girl named Haleigh is still missing? between the parents fighting, the lawyers fighting etc....sigh.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.