May 13, 2024, 12:45:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #20 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 100216 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #740 on: February 21, 2009, 01:51:06 AM »

So KCJackie did you decide on which computer desk to get?
GE

I am pouting GE.  Since the frosted glass will be too hard to keep nice - I'm not getting one, LOL. 
Well Damn. Couldn't find one in wood you liked? Or you really wanted the frosted glass one. 
I am waiting for hubby to get his work shop finished so he can build me one.

Don't really care for wood.  I really, really wanted the glass one.

But you are too neurotic so it is out of the question!!   

I am too neurotic, so I will continue to sit here..........(nothing as interesting as CBB's pics).
crazybabyborg
« Reply #741 on: February 21, 2009, 01:51:50 AM »

OH and CBB - I kept a close eye on things while you were out!!   

ok. and what were you doing with your other eye, hmmmmm ?

I just took a glance, but it looks like it's been a peaceful place tonight. GOOD!! You did great, MT!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #742 on: February 21, 2009, 01:53:31 AM »

Son's girlfriend and I were comparing bewbs!!   

Honest! She just had a bewb job................

LOL and.............................????

Well, just being done, hers are rock hard and her skin is stretched so tight that you can see the veins under her skin. They'll soften. The shape is great. The doc did a really good job.

I guess you really did compare!!  LOL 

Shoot yeah! She was there MAYBE 10 minutes before she pulled up her shirt and showed us all!!    Then she wanted to feel mine and asked John if mine were as hard as hers initially!!
I'm sure she wouldn't have done that had he not been a medical provider, but the only one that turned away and left the room was my kid, and that was only when she wanted to compare to me!   

Is that part of TN cocktail hour??  Do I have to show you mine when I come to dinner??    
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #743 on: February 21, 2009, 01:54:08 AM »

I just took a glance, but it looks like it's been a peaceful place tonight. GOOD!! You did great, MT!   

We have been unsupervised most of the night - and not one problem!!!!!    YEAH!!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #744 on: February 21, 2009, 01:55:43 AM »

Look how neat and organized you are!!! That's a nice set up, Jackie!

What's that you're drinking?

No pictures count from here on out! You all have been FORWARNED already and have learned to check out what will show! My pics were spur of the moment..................OBVIOUSLY!   Rolling Eyes
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #745 on: February 21, 2009, 01:57:06 AM »

YES, I ran off some and cleaned up after others!! sigh...... Jackie did not lift a finger all night!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #746 on: February 21, 2009, 01:58:01 AM »

Well, just being done, hers are rock hard and her skin is stretched so tight that you can see the veins under her skin. They'll soften. The shape is great. The doc did a really good job.

Shoot yeah! She was there MAYBE 10 minutes before she pulled up her shirt and showed us all!!    Then she wanted to feel mine and asked John if mine were as hard as hers initially!!
I'm sure she wouldn't have done that had he not been a medical provider, but the only one that turned away and left the room was my kid, and that was only when she wanted to compare to me!   

Is that part of TN cocktail hour??  Do I have to show you mine when I come to dinner??    

No, the whole thing would seem really strange to most people, TN or not! On the other hand, if you wanted to show us, we wouldn't think you were nuts!   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #747 on: February 21, 2009, 01:58:29 AM »

Look how neat and organized you are!!! That's a nice set up, Jackie!

What's that you're drinking?

No pictures count from here on out! You all have been FORWARNED already and have learned to check out what will show! My pics were spur of the moment..................OBVIOUSLY!   Rolling Eyes

Just a diet coke, lol!!!!     I don't think anyone will be able to beat your pic!! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #748 on: February 21, 2009, 01:59:35 AM »

I'm glad it was a good night here, but now I don't feel needed!!   

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: February 21, 2009, 01:59:48 AM »

No, the whole thing would seem really strange to most people, TN or not! On the other hand, if you wanted to show us, we wouldn't think you were nuts!   

Good Mytime finally has a place to wear her shirtless sleeve blouse.     Hi CBB. 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #750 on: February 21, 2009, 02:00:55 AM »

YES, I ran off some and cleaned up after others!! sigh...... Jackie did not lift a finger all night!!   

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #751 on: February 21, 2009, 02:01:38 AM »

Jackie you would crazy if you could see mine. I have paper all over the place, shelves line with note books and more papers. But I am working on my family tree. That's my story and I am sticking to it.
GE

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #752 on: February 21, 2009, 02:03:42 AM »

You will always be needed here.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #753 on: February 21, 2009, 02:04:24 AM »

Hi MaryMary!!!    I'm so glad you're back! I missed you!

Jackie.............. I LOVE that smiley and I'm stealing it!!! 

Green Eyes................I'm with you. I have a hard time keeping a desk neat.

MT? You ran some off???   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #754 on: February 21, 2009, 02:05:30 AM »

Jackie you would crazy if you could see mine. I have paper all over the place, shelves line with note books and more papers. But I am working on my family tree. That's my story and I am sticking to it.
GE

I get messy too!  Since Mary Mary diagnosed me, I realize how neurotic I am.  I can't stand anything on the kitchen table - countertops - desks, etc. 

I wish I had the patience to do the family tree thing.  I pay monthly for ancestory.com but haven't used it for a couple of years - I should really try it again.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #755 on: February 21, 2009, 02:06:05 AM »

I have an idea!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #756 on: February 21, 2009, 02:07:52 AM »

We should post our baby pics, and maybe even high school pics, if we've been out of high school longer than it took us to get there.................. I qualify   

I'd love to see how everybody looked then!!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #757 on: February 21, 2009, 02:07:57 AM »

I have an idea!!   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #758 on: February 21, 2009, 02:10:17 AM »

GE

I get messy too!  Since Mary Mary diagnosed me, I realize how neurotic I am.  I can't stand anything on the kitchen table - countertops - desks, etc. 

I wish I had the patience to do the family tree thing.  I pay monthly for ancestory.com but haven't used it for a couple of years - I should really try it again.

We should get in opposite corners of a room and run as fast as we can straight in to each other....     

I could use a little of that, and maybe you could use a little "slob".....     
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #759 on: February 21, 2009, 02:10:39 AM »

Oh, you are needed!!  I am not doing this every night!  I am exhausted!! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.