May 06, 2024, 03:33:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 390696 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #980 on: August 20, 2008, 11:53:21 AM »

If their slogan is "we'll put your feet back on the street"  then the Le"s should be "We'll put your feet in the fire".

lol

or NOT FOR LONG!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #981 on: August 20, 2008, 11:55:20 AM »

Thanks for the kind words about Anne Miriam, everyone. She's 7 months old now and SO much fun. She is everywhere. I think she's going to be a climber, as she's never met a seat, bouncer, swing, or high chair that could confine her.

I think it's one big reason why this Caylee case resonates with me--because children (especially little girls) are such a gift, and they need mothers who can be responsible. Every time I iron one of Anne Miriam's sweet little dresses, or do something special with her, I think that's what Caylee deserved. (Not that I'm the perfect mother, but every child deserves someone who at least tries).

You are a normal mother. Casey is not.

Case, Casey, is there a little similarity there......... I think so.

Peace Monkeys
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #982 on: August 20, 2008, 11:56:30 AM »

Thanks for the kind words about Anne Miriam, everyone. She's 7 months old now and SO much fun. She is everywhere. I think she's going to be a climber, as she's never met a seat, bouncer, swing, or high chair that could confine her.

I think it's one big reason why this Caylee case resonates with me--because children (especially little girls) are such a gift, and they need mothers who can be responsible. Every time I iron one of Anne Miriam's sweet little dresses, or do something special with her, I think that's what Caylee deserved. (Not that I'm the perfect mother, but every child deserves someone who at least tries).

great post Blue...and she IS gorgeous!!!

You crack me up with the ironing...I used to even iron my baby Monkey's t-shirts...my brother thought I was nuts!! lol

Those days are long gone...5 minutes after he gets dressed he is filthy and wrinkled...so now my biggest goal is just being able to get out the stains!!! lol

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #983 on: August 20, 2008, 11:57:18 AM »

Oh, I agree with you Klaasend, I just havent seen anymore about them

Because I like to know about BS before it happens, I did go to the Brian's Dreams website last night and saw Brian post something about them returning to search this weekend.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #984 on: August 20, 2008, 11:59:17 AM »

You crack me up with the ironing...I used to even iron my baby Monkey's t-shirts...my brother thought I was nuts!! lol

Those days are long gone...5 minutes after he gets dressed he is filthy and wrinkled...so now my biggest goal is just being able to get out the stains!!! lol

Haha--got to love little boys!
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #985 on: August 20, 2008, 11:59:19 AM »

OMG Padilla just said he thinks Cindy is going to be the one casey confesses to.  And I wonder what Cindy would do with that information??

They will have the outside of the house guarded and a female staying inside with her.  I think this is a ploy to get casey out of jail if only for a few days, to have personal, private, contact with her family..without being monitored.  Her attorney said as much last night.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: August 20, 2008, 11:59:29 AM »

Leonard Padilla just on Fox

They are not backing out of the bond deal
Casey probably not out until tomorrow
A female will be with her at her house, Padilla will not be staying there
They will provide security at the house
He wants a GPS
Now, get this one...after all his talk about how he could get Casey to confess and tell him where Caylee was, he now says he believes her mother (Cindy) will get her to talk.

OMG.   

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #987 on: August 20, 2008, 12:00:06 PM »

Oh my I just read this about mothers who kill their children forgive me if this has been posted

According to the American Anthropological Association, more than 200 women kill their children in the United States each year. Three to five children a day are killed by their parents. Homicide is one of the leading causes of death of children under age four, yet we continue to "persist with the unrealistic view that this is rare behavior," says Jill Korbin, expert on child abuse, who has studied mothers who killed their children.

I knew it happened but I did not know that...The whole article is here

http://crime.about.com/od/female_offenders/a/mother_killers.htm
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #988 on: August 20, 2008, 12:03:37 PM »

Wonder if Casey's bathroom has a window?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #989 on: August 20, 2008, 12:04:06 PM »

Oh my I just read this about mothers who kill their children forgive me if this has been posted

According to the American Anthropological Association, more than 200 women kill their children in the United States each year. Three to five children a day are killed by their parents. Homicide is one of the leading causes of death of children under age four, yet we continue to "persist with the unrealistic view that this is rare behavior," says Jill Korbin, expert on child abuse, who has studied mothers who killed their children.

oh wow...that is truely shocking.
Going to read the article now..wondering if the age of the mother is a factor.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #990 on: August 20, 2008, 12:08:53 PM »

doesn't seem as though the age of the mother is a determining factor...found this part interesting though:

Korbin says there are usually clues that are obvious to those around parents who end up killing their children. "Prior to a homicide, lots of lay people know these men and women are having difficulty parenting. The public has to be better educated in recognizing how to intervene and how to support child abuse prevention," she said in an AAA press release.

maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #991 on: August 20, 2008, 12:10:31 PM »

Hi, I'm new here so thanks for having me!

Casey's claim that she doesn't trust LE and therefore won't disclose information to them regarding Caylee's whereabouts is IMO just another excuse not to talk to LE; keep throwing shit out there and hope it sticks to the wall.
Casey's excuses;

I don't know anything so theres nothing to talk about.
I know something but if I talk Caylee will be in danger.
I can't talk because my conversations are being monitored.
I can't talk because my attorney told me not to.
I did talk, I told them (LE) everything but they haven't listened to anything I've said.
and on and on...

What I keep reminding myself of when I hear the latest breaking bullshit news in this case is this - not finding Caylee Anthony does not serve the interest of the Orange County Investigator's whatsoever. In the end it will be them who carry the full weight of the disappearance of Caylee Marie Anthony. Regardless of who is responsible for her disappearance and/or death, it will be overshadowed by LE's inability to find her and to bring her home, dead or alive.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #992 on: August 20, 2008, 12:13:02 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys. It's lunchtime in my part of the world.

The agency I work for deals with families of young children living in poverty. Sometimes the families are poor because the economy caused the parents to lose their job. Sometimes the families are poor because the parents can't keep a job due to drugs, mental illness, etc. Based on the dealings I've had with these families over many years, I'd like to think Caylee is alive, but I just can't bring myself to believe it. 

My guess, again based on past experience, is that Casey was somewhere getting high on something, and that while she was out of it, Caylee met with an accident and died. Because Casey (and whoever she was with) was not thinking straight, she didn't call 911. Instead, she put little Caylee's body in her car trunk and disposed of it somewhere, then concocted a story about Caylee being kidnapped.

I'll bet George and Cindy know deep within their heart that Caylee is dead, but they aren't ready to face that fact yet. Casey is their daughter, they love her, and they don't want to believe she could do something so terrible. They also don't want to believe that Caylee is really gone.

Maybe my outlook is too gloomy, but I really don't think there is much chance that poor little Caylee is still alive. IMO

I Stand With The Girl
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #993 on: August 20, 2008, 12:13:58 PM »

Hi, I'm new here so thanks for having me!

Casey's claim that she doesn't trust LE and therefore won't disclose information to them regarding Caylee's whereabouts is IMO just another excuse not to talk to LE; keep throwing shit out there and hope it sticks to the wall.
Casey's excuses;

I don't know anything so theres nothing to talk about.
I know something but if I talk Caylee will be in danger.
I can't talk because my conversations are being monitored.
I can't talk because my attorney told me not to.
I did talk, I told them (LE) everything but they haven't listened to anything I've said.
and on and on...

What I keep reminding myself of when I hear the latest breaking bullshit news in this case is this - not finding Caylee Anthony does not serve the interest of the Orange County Investigator's whatsoever. In the end it will be them who carry the full weight of the disappearance of Caylee Marie Anthony. Regardless of who is responsible for her disappearance and/or death, it will be overshadowed by LE's inability to find her and to bring her home, dead or alive.

welcome Squitamoose...and great post.

As time passes and we don't get any info...or Caylee..or additional charges, I think the general public IS starting to question and doubt LE.

By the way...May I ask what a "Squitamoose"  is? lol

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #994 on: August 20, 2008, 12:15:03 PM »

The agency I work for deals with families of young children living in poverty. Sometimes the families are poor because the economy caused the parents to lose their job. Sometimes the families are poor because the parents can't keep a job due to drugs, mental illness, etc. Based on the dealings I've had with these families over many years, I'd like to think Caylee is alive, but I just can't bring myself to believe it. 

My guess, again based on past experience, is that Casey was somewhere getting high on something, and that while she was out of it, Caylee met with an accident and died. Because Casey (and whoever she was with) was not thinking straight, she didn't call 911. Instead, she put little Caylee's body in her car trunk and disposed of it somewhere, then concocted a story about Caylee being kidnapped.

I'll bet George and Cindy know deep within their heart that Caylee is dead, but they aren't ready to face that fact yet. Casey is their daughter, they love her, and they don't want to believe she could do something so terrible. They also don't want to believe that Caylee is really gone.

Maybe my outlook is too gloomy, but I really don't think there is much chance that poor little Caylee is still alive. IMO

Happy lunch time BT!!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #995 on: August 20, 2008, 12:16:33 PM »

Happy lunch time BT!!

TY Lisa

I Stand With The Girl
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #996 on: August 20, 2008, 12:17:09 PM »

Well...last day of my Monkey's summer break so we are doing our last "pool day" here in a few.

I hate back to school!! I will be fine Thursday and Friday...he has noon dismissal....but come next week when they are there all day...I will be a mess!!!

Will probably come to the cage in hysterics!!! Happens every year!!

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #997 on: August 20, 2008, 12:21:18 PM »

doesn't seem as though the age of the mother is a determining factor...found this part interesting though:

Korbin says there are usually clues that are obvious to those around parents who end up killing their children. "Prior to a homicide, lots of lay people know these men and women are having difficulty parenting. The public has to be better educated in recognizing how to intervene and how to support child abuse prevention," she said in an AAA press release.

http://www.aaanet.org/press/motherskillingchildren.htm\

Here is more on that this one is on the AAA website intresting...
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #998 on: August 20, 2008, 12:23:03 PM »

http://www.aaanet.org/press/motherskillingchildren.htm\

Here is more on that this one is on the AAA website intresting...

thanks for the article...interesting..2nd one wouldn't open for me.

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #999 on: August 20, 2008, 12:25:44 PM »

Morning all,
One thing that I haven't seen posted yet, (correct me if I'm wrong) is the question..."WHY DOES CASEY NOT TRUST THE LE???? Her father was in LE for years, so she should have learned how to trust them. Is George her real father? Or did he marry Cindy and adopt Casey? Did he do something to Casey to warrent her mistrust? Wasn't one of her boyfriends a cop? Did this boyfriend do something to her to warrent her mistrust? There must be a reason for her not to trust them...maybe this is the key to the case......

Just more of Casey's lies.  She's trying to make this out to be a big mystery like the Lindbergh baby.  Someone stole my baby!  It's a crock-o-crap and Casey is going to be flushed down the toilet...hopefully soon.

hmmmm.....have to ponder that one for awhile.

I still can't get past why if Caylee passed from an accident...she didn't call 911. Even if she was stoned or drunk at the time, she had time to sober up and get a story together to make herself look the victim of a terrible tragedy.

That's the big mystery.  People cover up accidents when they want to keep illegal activities a secret.  As much as I dislike Casey, I can't get my mind around intentional murder.  I don't know how many times I thought the truth was close in Natalee's disappearance and I hate to get on that rollercoaster again in this case, but I'm hopeful every day that there will be answers and Caylee can be brought home.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.