May 14, 2024, 09:36:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #77  (Read 353278 times)
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #540 on: December 18, 2008, 09:52:37 AM »

BUT CA already KNEW that Caylee was deceased!!!!!!!!!!

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #541 on: December 18, 2008, 09:53:34 AM »

God Bless that pastor for spending even a minute w/ that wenc*

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: December 18, 2008, 09:53:49 AM »

HUDSUNN - that is a good list.   Don't forget that she washed the knife, too!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #543 on: December 18, 2008, 09:55:46 AM »

So where do you think is the best place on the Internet to watch for breaking news of the remains identification?

I'm in Michigan, so there won't be anything on our regular news channels!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: December 18, 2008, 09:56:22 AM »

Maybe the knife was used to cut the duct tape. It can be tough and the only other way unless you are strong is biting to get it started.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: December 18, 2008, 09:58:37 AM »

OMG YOU ALL ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!
 My husband & I went to his Co. Christmas dinner last night, all doctors & nurses. In general conversation about their kids someone brought up DUCT TAPE. That it was a good idea to keep them quiet! They were joking!! Seriously though, One person's child had duct taped their 2 year old's mouth without them knowing right away, said they were glad he didn't tape the nose at the same time or the 2 year old could have suffocated!!!!!!! Everyone suddenly had a duct tape story & no mention of Caylee Anthony!!!! I was just sitting there in stunned silence, and looked at my hubby & he was too!!!! It was so bizarre I couldn't believe it!!!!  I don't think any of these people keep up with the case like I do, it wasn't brought up, but i was shocked by the correlation!!!! 

I bet that conversation made you feel uncomfortable.    I would be afraid to even kid about using duct tape on my children.   Just the thought of pulling it off their delicate, little faces,  OUCH!!!!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: December 18, 2008, 09:58:38 AM »

Maybe the knife was used to cut the duct tape. It can be tough and the only other way unless you are strong is biting to get it started.

I tend to believe this too.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #547 on: December 18, 2008, 09:59:51 AM »

good morning Monkeys! Here we go again....

Anthony's defense team files another motion   
Last Edited: Thursday, 18 Dec 2008, 8:28 AM EST 
Created: Thursday, 18 Dec 2008, 4:38 AM EST 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Casey Anthony's defense team filed another motion in court on Wednesday, requesting access to examine all the debris from the crime scene before it is discarded.

Because the motion was filed after the Orange County Clerk of Courts closed, the motion is not yet available to the public.

It is not known whether there will be another emergency motion hearing held, similar to Tuesday's when a judge denied the defense access to photographs and sketches of the crime scene where the remains of a child were found last week.

Also new in the case, the attorney representing George and Cindy Anthony says his clients will not sit down with attorney John Morgan for a deposition in the Zenaida Gonzalez lawsuit that should happen on Monday.

Casey said she left her missing daughter Caylee with a nanny named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez in June. Authorities have not been able to determine this person exists. A local woman with the same name has filed a lawsuit against Casey, saying the publicity of the case and the use of her name has caused her to lose her job and be the victim of threats.

Investigators said they also found more evidence at the site on Wednesday. They will not give details on what exactly was found.

George and Cindy both spent time away from their home Wednesday and a few friends were seen stopping by their Hopespring Drive home. One person even dropped off food at their front door.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8097833&version=6&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Thanks for posting that Littletxlady. 

YW  I am kind of a "hit and run monkey" I am always looking for info just sooooo slow so and I am in and out all the time so I don't post a lot! Just love you monkeys!!!

BTW
 MERRY CHRISTMAS to all MONKEYS!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #548 on: December 18, 2008, 10:00:11 AM »

IDK about this. With KC dumping Caylee so close to home, I really don't think she put a lot of thought into this. If anyone has worked with duct tape your first instinct is to rip it off with your teeth. You just need to start a little rip before the whole thing will tear straight across.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #549 on: December 18, 2008, 10:03:09 AM »

SNIPPED

How can C&G get away with NOT being deposed by Morgan?    Does anyone know?   I never heard of anyone getting out of a deposition.       

I'd like to know that also.  I am assuming that some type of motion needs to be filed. 

here is what I found on this question,,,seems morgan is not the dog to mess with.....mio

Clothing Also Found In Bag With Child's Remains
FBI Analyzing Tooth, Hair Found At Crime Scene 

WESH.com
updated 7 minutes ago
ORLANDO, Fla. - The state confirmed Wednesday that clothing was also found in the trash bag full of a child's remains discovered near the Anthony home

The remains were found last Thursday just blocks away from the home of Caylee Anthony, who was first reported missing five months ago.

Story continues below ↓

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her mother, Casey Anthony, has been jailed on a first-degree murder charge.

The clothing discovery is the strongest sign yet that the state believes the remains belong to Caylee, reported WESH 2's Bob Kealing.

Authorities said they're uncovering new evidence almost every day.

Sources said they believe the victim was dumped soon after the slaying.

Prosecutors visited the crime scene along Suburban Drive on Wednesday. They learned that crime scene investigators and FBI forensics experts wouldn't be done processing the area until at least Thursday.

Teams carrying machetes continued cutting into the wooded area, and they expanded the search area from a half acre to an acre.

Investigators said the crime scene continues to give up more and more clues. Crime scene investigator technicians hope to piece together not only who the child was, but how the child died, and perhaps when the remains were dumped there in a plastic bag.

Two prosecutors met with investigators on Wednesday morning for a progress report on the search effort.

A short news conference was held to announce the search would stretch into an eighth day.

"We expected that it might have been late this afternoon that this scene might have been able to be cleared, but as we continue to discover items at the scene, we'll continue to hold the scene irregardless of identification. The medical examiner will make that determination as to when it is proper to make a proper announcement regarding identification," Orange County Sheriff's Office Capt. Angelo Nieves said.

Authorities also announced that FBI analysts began work to identify the remains by using a tooth and hair found at the crime scene.

One woman said off camera Wednesday that she was part of a Texas Equusearch team that scoured this area. She claims to have photographic evidence that proves the remains were not there when they searched. Investigators reviewed the photos and took her statement.

Earlier Wednesday, lead investigators briefed two state attorneys whose job it is to prosecute Casey Anthony on murder charges.

A steady stream of people continued to come to the scene to pay their respects and reflect.

To comment on this story, send an e-mail toBob Kealing

Zenaida Gonzalez Prepares To Fight Further Involvement In Anthony Case

A local woman named Zenaida Gonzalez was dragged into the Caylee Anthony saga, even though she said she doesn't know anyone who is involved.

As the case against Anthony moves forward, the question remains if Gonzalez will be dragged in again.

Attorney John Morgan, who represents Zenaida Gonzalez, said if the Anthonys or Casey Anthony's attorney continue to throw out his client's name as a possible suspect, they've picked the wrong person to mess with.

Gonzalez filed a lawsuit against Casey Anthony in September claiming Casey defamed her. Gonzalez was falsely named by Casey as a possible abductor of Caylee even though the two have never met.

Morgan believes with the recent discovery of remains, if they turn out to be Caylee, the defense will likely return to its claim that Caylee was stolen by "Zanny the nanny."

"And they've kicked this dog and they've kicked this dog and all of the sudden it went away. Now OK it wasn't Zenaida, she's still alive and now they've circled back ant they've decided to kick Zenaida Gonzalez one more time, but they're going to find out they've kicked the wrong dog," Morgan said.

Morgan is scheduled to depose George and Cindy Anthony in his office at 9 a.m. Monday. He said if the Anthonys don't show up, he may hold them in contempt of court.

Morgan also plans to depose Casey Anthony in jail but her attorney, Jose Baez, said he's going to try to block that.

Casey Anthony has counter-sued Gonzalez, claiming that Gonzalez is simply looking to cash in on a high-profile case.

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #550 on: December 18, 2008, 10:03:25 AM »

God Bless that pastor for spending even a minute w/ that wenc*

SHE NEEDS TO SPEND ALOT MORE TIME WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #551 on: December 18, 2008, 10:03:35 AM »

Good Morning. I hope the man who owns the land where the remains were found lets the defense do their investigation. If not I smell trouble brewing. Can you imagine how many motions Baez would file then.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #552 on: December 18, 2008, 10:06:24 AM »

From Pastor Shane:
On December 16, I went to visit Casey Anthony in Orange County Jail.   
I have no intention in talking about the findings on Suburban or 
anything related to that part of the case.  My role is to be a pastor 
to the people of Eastside Baptist Church, which includes the Anthony 
family, and others who need Christ in Orlando.  I appreciate the fact 
that many of the media outlets are seeking a story.  I am a pastor who 
is willing to help people learn about the greatest story ever told- 
Christianity.   My purpose in visiting Casey is to help her in this 
area of her life ONLY.
  As a pastor, I am willing to do that for every 
person, that God places in my path.

God Bless You
Dr. Shane Stutzman

*cough* BS! *cough* passing messages from the A's *cough*

Lisa
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: December 18, 2008, 10:06:28 AM »

OMG YOU ALL ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!
 My husband & I went to his Co. Christmas dinner last night, all doctors & nurses. In general conversation about their kids someone brought up DUCT TAPE. That it was a good idea to keep them quiet! They were joking!! Seriously though, One person's child had duct taped their 2 year old's mouth without them knowing right away, said they were glad he didn't tape the nose at the same time or the 2 year old could have suffocated!!!!!!! Everyone suddenly had a duct tape story & no mention of Caylee Anthony!!!! I was just sitting there in stunned silence, and looked at my hubby & he was too!!!! It was so bizarre I couldn't believe it!!!!  I don't think any of these people keep up with the case like I do, it wasn't brought up, but i was shocked by the correlation!!!! 

I bet that conversation made you feel uncomfortable.    I would be afraid to even kid about using duct tape on my children.   Just the thought of pulling it off their delicate, little faces,  OUCH!!!!

I seriously didn't know what to think!! They all had a story, cripes!!!!, is it that common to use duct tape that way!!!??? I remember playing with it when we were kids, but it was never used on us or anyone else that I know of!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: December 18, 2008, 10:07:52 AM »

This pic also gives a good view of the bricks and pavers. Wonder if they found any pavers or bricks in the bag, to weigh it down?

thanks quiet monkey for posting this pic, as THESE red pavers look exactly like the ones we found off boggy creek road, the same road casey changed cars and then was arrested...
These pavers have been driving me nuts, wondering if ANY of them had been replaced, as Caylee's body could have been placed on them.. It would also coincide with the "yard work" george did after the fact....
If any were removed, then these pavers would implicate george or cindy or both in the cleaning of the house, or crime scene.......what do ya;ll think??    mio

On my first cup of coffee here.  I hope you guys turned in or mentioned the pavers you saw around Boggy Creek to LE.  I think it could be important!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: December 18, 2008, 10:07:59 AM »

good morning Monkeys! Here we go again....

Anthony's defense team files another motion   
Last Edited: Thursday, 18 Dec 2008, 8:28 AM EST 
Created: Thursday, 18 Dec 2008, 4:38 AM EST 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Casey Anthony's defense team filed another motion in court on Wednesday, requesting access to examine all the debris from the crime scene before it is discarded.

Because the motion was filed after the Orange County Clerk of Courts closed, the motion is not yet available to the public.

It is not known whether there will be another emergency motion hearing held, similar to Tuesday's when a judge denied the defense access to photographs and sketches of the crime scene where the remains of a child were found last week.

Also new in the case, the attorney representing George and Cindy Anthony says his clients will not sit down with attorney John Morgan for a deposition in the Zenaida Gonzalez lawsuit that should happen on Monday.

Casey said she left her missing daughter Caylee with a nanny named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez in June. Authorities have not been able to determine this person exists. A local woman with the same name has filed a lawsuit against Casey, saying the publicity of the case and the use of her name has caused her to lose her job and be the victim of threats.

Investigators said they also found more evidence at the site on Wednesday. They will not give details on what exactly was found.

George and Cindy both spent time away from their home Wednesday and a few friends were seen stopping by their Hopespring Drive home. One person even dropped off food at their front door.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8097833&version=6&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Thanks for posting that Littletxlady. 

YW  I am kind of a "hit and run monkey" I am always looking for info just sooooo slow so and I am in and out all the time so I don't post a lot! Just love you monkeys!!!

BTW
 MERRY CHRISTMAS to all MONKEYS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #556 on: December 18, 2008, 10:08:40 AM »

I think the cops ceased to be amused with Cindy long ago...and the FBI.  Here is a list of things I noticed that were obvious lies or misrepresentations, done very deliberately to stall or mislead the cops.

1.  THERE WAS NO ARGUMENT ON FATHER'S DAY.  Lee told LP that Cindy was so mad at Casey she lunged at her and grabbed her neck.  Obviously something happened to make Casey pack up and leave and not contact her parents for a while.  It is relevant to the case, though it does not really prove anything.

2.  THEY GOT ALONG FINE.  George and Lee both said that Casey and Cindy had been arguing about Caylee and other things for months.  Cindy talked to the FBI guy as if they were two peas in a pod and seldom had a cross word.

3.  CASEY WAS A WONDERFUL MOM.  Cindy threatened to get custody of Caylee.  You do not do that if you think your daughter is a great mother.

4.  CINDY KNEW CASEY WAS PLANNING TO LEAVE.  Cindy wrote in her online post that Caylee had been taken away unexpectedly, just as she had arrived.  She did not want Caylee to leave, though she might have been willing for Casey to leave.  There were no plans in that direction since Casey had no way of supporting herself.  She left because she was angry.

5.  CINDY AND CASEY TALKED EVERY DAY AFTER CASEY LEFT.  Nonsense.  In one email to Casey, Cindy wrote "Remember me?"

6.  CINDY TRUSTED CASEY.  Nope.  She wrote in her post that she worried about who was "watching out for the little angel now" indicating she was not at all sure that Casey would take proper care of Caylee.

7.  CINDY SUPPORTED CASEY NOT WORKING, ETC.  No.  She paid the bills, but she threw it in Casey's face a lot that she paid for everything.  She resented Casey not paying her own bills and said so in that famous online post.

8.  SHE WAS OKAY WITH CASEY GETTING PREGNANT.  No.  Casey was scared to death to tell Cindy she was pregnant.  Cindy referred to the baby as a "mistake" several times, though she said she was a good mistake.  Cindy even told George and Lee and Amy, I think, that Casey resented her being so close to Caylee and said in the online post that Casey was jealous.  This could go to motive.

9.  THE FAMILY HAS NO IDEA WHO THE FATHER OF CAYLEE IS.  There have been so many lies about this one, I do not know where to start.  Cindy may well have perjured herself at the hearing when she claimed not to know the name of the father.

10.  CASEY HAS NEVER HAD ANY MENTAL OR EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS.  Cindy told the FBI that Casey had not had either, but she also said that Casey once considered getting professional help and told Amy that Casey was a sociopath and a chronic liar.

11.  SHE BELIEVED THAT CAYLEE WAS STAYING WITH ZANNY THE LAST TWO YEARS.  No way.  Cindy would have met Zanny or found out all about her if that were true.  George said he suspected Casey had not had a job.  You know he would have mentioned that to Cindy.

12.  PIZZA CAUSED THE SMELL IN THE CAR.  Cindy and George and Lee all knew that was the smell of a dead body.

13.  THE INFAMOUS RECEIPT.  Cindy did not turn over one of the receipts that showed purchases by Casey after Caylee was missing.  Cindy told the detectives at an interview that there was nothing on the receipt that was of any importance.  That was for them to decide, not her.  She was withholding evidence that they wanted and needed.

14.  THE WRONG HAIRBRUSH.  Cindy claimed that was the only brush she could find.  But I am sure she found the other brush later, and did she give it to the LE?  Not that I know of. 

15.  WASHING THE PANTS.  She did not know where her granddaughter was.  She knew the car smelled of death.  She had told the 911 operator that something was clearly wrong, yet she washed the pants,

16.  CLEANING THE CAR TRUNK.  They knew the police would be coming to talk to Casey again, yet they cleaned the trunk, clearly disturbing key evidence.

17.  LEE GOING TO TONY'S AND PICKING UP THINGS.  Did someone tell him to do that?  As a former policeman, George should have known that was unacceptable.  And how does anyone know what he actually found there and what he did with it?

18.  CINDY PUTTING IDEAS INTO CASEY'S HEAD AND IN EFFECT, HELPING CASEY TO COME UP WITH A STORY.  Did it start when Cindy jumped to the conclusion that Caylee had been kidnapped and started trying to bolster that story in every way imaginable?  And did it continue in the jail visits when she said things like, "Has anyone been in our home?" and got Casey to say, "She had a key" and tried to implicate others?

GREAT POST!

Hudsunn- please send a copy of this great post to Nancy Grace and Jane Velez-Mitchell, I am really sick and tired of hearing them describe CA as a grieving grandparent. Scheming liar, just like her daughter is more like it.
I am just hoping NG will ask Mark Klaas his opinion of them again, he skewered them last night and NG had no come-back for him

You are so right!  For as much of a superiority complex as ole NG has, she sure doesn't have a clue when it comes to these "grieving grandparents"!  Yo, Nanc!!  They are guilty up to their freaking eyeballs!  Why else would they be jockeying for immunity?????  Ask the twins, they probably even know.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: December 18, 2008, 10:08:44 AM »

Hi Monkeys.

I'm behind in my reading, now.    But, my husband did get good results from his doctor -  doesn't have to go back to for another six months.  (he was treated for prostate cancer earlier this year).

<SNIP>

That's good news...Blessing and prayers for you both! 

Thanks!   I really appreciate it.        

Great news.....I evidently didn't read back enuf to see this wonderful news....

Thanks!    I was away from SM for two days.  I really missed you guys.   I'm so far behind, now.   You guys are the smartest bunch of monkies that I've ever seen!!!!     
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: December 18, 2008, 10:08:50 AM »

So where do you think is the best place on the Internet to watch for breaking news of the remains identification?

I'm in Michigan, so there won't be anything on our regular news channels!

wftv.com, wesh.com, cfnews13.com, and orlandosentinel.com
I keep checking these sites for my updates.  Hope this helps.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: December 18, 2008, 10:10:38 AM »

Nejame, Michelle Bart, and Lisa Bloom on Dr Phil...

Thanks Nikki - I'll try to watch when it comes on in my area.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.