May 21, 2024, 01:09:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VALENTINE AVATARS  (Read 42567 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #80 on: January 04, 2009, 05:26:55 PM »

Hi CBB!!
I know I am not the most favored Monkey right now...lol...but hope ya still love me!! 
Can you fix me up pretty for Valentine's Day?
Thanks!

Oh gosh!  What'd ya do now Lisa?   LOL   How can anybody be upset with you?

CBB,  I love my new AVI,  you out do yourself every holiday each year and take care of the nekky monkeys.   Can't have that!  You have truly become an expert!  Love ya and thank you AGAIN!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: January 04, 2009, 05:29:26 PM »

CBB  I LOVE mine and have posted it already thank you {{{HUGS}}}}

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: January 04, 2009, 10:11:05 PM »

Hi CBB!!
I know I am not the most favored Monkey right now...lol...but hope ya still love me!! 
Thanks!
Istill love you - you are a gutsy monkey.

Thank you Sweetie, that means a lot to me!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: January 04, 2009, 10:12:41 PM »

Hi CBB!!
Thanks!

Oh gosh!  What'd ya do now Lisa?   LOL   How can anybody be upset with you?

CBB,  I love my new AVI,  you out do yourself every holiday each year and take care of the nekky monkeys.   Can't have that!  You have truly become an expert!  Love ya and thank you AGAIN!

Good lawdy girl don't ask!! My news years resolution is to keep my lips zipped from now on!! Famous last words..I know!!
Love ya and Happy New Year!! Coming to Ohio this spring for a graduation party and I PROMISE!! this time we will meet up!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: January 05, 2009, 09:19:09 AM »

CBB, i don't see me on the list. Please fix me up for Valentine's! Thank you sooo much, I LOVE what you do!! Monken

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: January 05, 2009, 11:52:53 AM »

CBB, Can you make my avatars animated?  I always save them in gif as I thought that was for the animated things but then when I try to use them, they are never animated at all.

The first one is recycled from last year but I like to use a couple or more during a season as I am sure you understand as you do it, too.

If you only have time to fix one, however, I will understand.

The second one, the hearts are supposed to be animated but they aren't for some reason.

Anyway, thanks for any help as everybody else sparkles and shines and moves except me.  I do try to always find or make my own but can't save the animation for some reason.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: January 05, 2009, 03:10:13 PM »

CBB, Can you make my avatars animated?  I always save them in gif as I thought that was for the animated things but then when I try to use them, they are never animated at all.

The first one is recycled from last year but I like to use a couple or more during a season as I am sure you understand as you do it, too.

The second one, the hearts are supposed to be animated but they aren't for some reason.

Anyway, thanks for any help as everybody else sparkles and shines and moves except me.  I do try to always find or make my own but can't save the animation for some reason.

Do you still have the address for the site that you got the dolls from?  I think this would help CBB.
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #87 on: January 05, 2009, 03:41:59 PM »

Cbb can  you make my monkey coffee have some hearts or somethin?
thank you! Smile
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: January 05, 2009, 06:55:21 PM »

Do you still have the address for the site that you got the dolls from?  I think this would help CBB.

Yes, I go here and make them.  I try to use the same face so people will recognize me.

http://elouai.com/

But there is no way to save a doll after you make it except for downloading it then it disappears from the site.

I use Candy Bar 4 a lot as it has a lot of selections.

Would not object to totally new doll if has the same face and hair which might be easier anyway.

But even if I get the Valentine background and everything, mine STILL won't move.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: January 06, 2009, 05:41:26 PM »

CBB

Hope all's well with you.  Haven't seen any responses lately.   Maybe you are busy with Avitars.  But I am a worrier so hope to hear from you soon.

Marymary
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: January 06, 2009, 06:05:38 PM »

CBB, i don't see me on the list. Please fix me up for Valentine's! Thank you sooo much, I LOVE what you do!! Monken

Monken - here is yours.  I just heard from CBB and she is very busy with some personal stuff right now.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/Monken.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #91 on: January 06, 2009, 06:34:12 PM »

OK, guys. I'll catch up. Thank you Klaas, for posting Monken's. I'm going back now to see what I've missed. Sorry for the unanswered requests!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: January 06, 2009, 08:01:52 PM »

Thank you CBB for always dressing me so well.
Your time and effort are most appreciated.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #93 on: January 06, 2009, 08:42:25 PM »

Hi CBB

I know sexy was my theme for New Years, but things have changed.  December 30th I became Grandma to twin boy girl babies.  They are premature and they are my heart.   If you could make 2 hearts for my Grands I would be so grateful.  Oh and maybe I should dress a little more appropriately too.   Guess I'll have to go with the Granny look.  I leave it in your hands CBB.  So nice to have my own designer!!! 

Thanks in advance
I won't be bringing Sexy Back anytime soon   

Marymary

Here, MaryMary. I'm sorry it took so long, but a big CONGRATULATIONS on the new babies!!! You have 2 bouncing balloons for them and 2 hearts peeking out of your frame! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/marymary.gif

Happy Valentine's Day!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: January 06, 2009, 08:50:38 PM »

Hi CBB

I know sexy was my theme for New Years, but things have changed.  December 30th I became Grandma to twin boy girl babies.  They are premature and they are my heart.   If you could make 2 hearts for my Grands I would be so grateful.  Oh and maybe I should dress a little more appropriately too.   Guess I'll have to go with the Granny look.  I leave it in your hands CBB.  So nice to have my own designer!!! 

Thanks in advance
I won't be bringing Sexy Back anytime soon   

Marymary

Here, MaryMary. I'm sorry it took so long, but a big CONGRATULATIONS on the new babies!!! You have 2 bouncing balloons for them and 2 hearts peeking out of your frame! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/marymary.gif

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Thank you so much CBB, so good to hear from you.  Hope all is well with you and yours, us Grannys are worriers.  I love my avi and my Valentine hearts. 

Happy Valentines to you too!!
Marymary
crazybabyborg
« Reply #95 on: January 06, 2009, 10:17:19 PM »

CBB, just wondering if you can make my monkey sparkly?  And I'd love a valentine avi for her too.  When you have a chance.  Thanks! 

Sorry for the delay, Wyks! Here's your sparkly monkey for Valentine's Day! I thought you want something to drink with your banana and a heart soda seemed jst right!    I'll post you as a sparkly monkey without the drink as soon as I get caught up, ok? 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/Wyks-Val.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #96 on: January 06, 2009, 10:48:32 PM »

Hi CBB - could you please prepare a valentine avatar for me?  I love your work...so whatever you choose will be great.  Thank you!
Happy New Year!

Can? I apologize that you had to wait. Here you go, hon. Happy Valentine's Day!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/canv.gif
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #97 on: January 06, 2009, 11:11:47 PM »

Hi CBB,  thought you disappeared for awhile.  You got a lot of catching up to do. However, I have to admit,  I just love Anna's dollie avi's, so I'm ancxious to see what you do with her.

You do such a great job, as well as Blonde too!  But sweety you've been doing this so long, you have most of down pat, you've done it so long.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
crazybabyborg
« Reply #98 on: January 06, 2009, 11:21:26 PM »

Hi CBB,  thought you disappeared for awhile.  You got a lot of catching up to do. However, I have to admit,  I just love Anna's dollie avi's, so I'm ancxious to see what you do with her.

You do such a great job, as well as Blonde too!  But sweety you've been doing this so long, you have most of down pat, you've done it so long.

Thanks, Tink. You are looking pretty good yourself!  Seriously, I appreciate it and you. 

I'm taking them in order of requests, and I'm almost done with Ldstlou's!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #99 on: January 06, 2009, 11:38:32 PM »

I didn't see mine, last year you had me looking so cute with the balloon hearts...do you still have that one?

Well if I had read more carefully rather than just trying to catch up, I would have been looking rather than making!  Now, I'll go look for it, Ldstlou! Sorry. Here's this one:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/Ldstlouv.gif

Ldstlou? I looked on the old thread and it's amazing, because the one I found is very similar to the one I just made!  If you'd prefer something else, let me know. I'm thinking you're remembering the one you asked for in the springtime? Here's the link to last year's thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2495.0
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 12:00:16 AM by CBB » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.