May 21, 2024, 10:50:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #6 11/4/10 - 11/11/10  (Read 190934 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: November 05, 2010, 06:55:52 PM »

It's already bad.  Stepmonster has admitted Zahra was found dead by her!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I hate this woman.  She should have called 911 at that moment.

Yes and that can only mean one thing, IMO, Zahra died from no accident . What other reason not to call? I hate her too!! 

Northern Rose ~ Thank you for including all of us Monkeys in naming a star for Zahra! That was very thoughtful of you!

Does anyone have a link to the latest letters written by EB. I can't find them anywhere. 

Letters
http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13433475
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: November 05, 2010, 06:56:48 PM »

Does anyone know how to name a star after someone.  I think this is so awesome and I have someone else in mind.  I am so green on these matters.

you can google name a star too, if you dont like this site
http://www.painterofdreams.com/

post that started it,faith1109 planted the seed,i posted site,
northern rose did the star
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8870.msg1257139#msg1257139

star here
http://www.painterofdreams.com/anyoneviewstar.php?SAO=158845
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8870.msg1257191#msg1257191

and CBB made the amazing picture of Zahra with her star   an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #182 on: November 05, 2010, 06:56:52 PM »

The entire bathroom sink. I always thought they just took the pipes if the police suspected blood might be in the drain, wonder how many times they take the entire sink out?
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: November 05, 2010, 06:58:12 PM »

Wonder why the ceiling?  Is this in Zahra's room or in the kitchen?

Kitchen

i think a leaky ceiling, IE, blue tarp on the roof, prob was already like that
forget the pic #, wall with the holes near the light switch, looks punched
by a fist and the one on the left looks to have been patched b4

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: November 05, 2010, 07:00:23 PM »

Kitchen

Those holes sure do look like someone punched the wall hard.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #185 on: November 05, 2010, 07:00:41 PM »

Does anyone know how to name a star after someone.  I think this is so awesome and I have someone else in mind.  I am so green on these matters.

you can google name a star too, if you dont like this site
http://www.painterofdreams.com/

post that started it,faith1109 planted the seed,i posted site,
northern rose did the star
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8870.msg1257139#msg1257139

star here
http://www.painterofdreams.com/anyoneviewstar.php?SAO=158845
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8870.msg1257191#msg1257191

and CBB made the amazing picture of Zahra with her star   an angelic monkey

Yeah, CBB has got it going on with her artistic pictures of Zahra.  Kudos for CBB!!!   
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: November 05, 2010, 07:05:47 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8837.msg1257801#msg1257801

and CBB made the amazing picture of Zahra with her star

TY NR, my bad i thought mariloo, had mentioned it is a wonderful pic
maybe it was someone else

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: November 05, 2010, 07:07:03 PM »

Kitchen

Those holes sure do look like someone punched the wall hard.

We have a rental home and ... for the most part we have lucked out over the years in regards to our long term tennants.  However ... after one family left ... several rooms had holes punched in the wall.  We couldn't believe it.  Where would such anger originate?  Wouldn't it hurt?  Anyway ... it was the first and only time tennants did not have their damage deposit returned and ... there was no complaint.

Janet.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: November 05, 2010, 07:43:24 PM »

We have a rental home and ... for the most part we have lucked out over the years in regards to our long term tennants.  However ... after one family left ... several rooms had holes punched in the wall.  We couldn't believe it.  Where would such anger originate?  Wouldn't it hurt?  Anyway ... it was the first and only time tennants did not have their damage deposit returned and ... there was no complaint.

Janet.
Where would such anger originate?

2 broken knuckles later,in my younger day, alcohol and drugs
i just look at myself in amazement now, i made it, with only
that and 20 days jail time, i think the jail time straightened
 me out, and good parents tough love

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: November 05, 2010, 08:04:15 PM »

Nancy Grace starting right now!  Lots of issues being covered.  Should be good.

5:03 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: November 05, 2010, 08:07:59 PM »

Says step-monster took poly?
She's the one with bruises.
This woman needs to die.

(Watching NG).

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: November 05, 2010, 08:38:12 PM »

Cousin on NG saying:

She has letters from Elisa and in each one she says how much she cared about Zahra
Elisa does not understand how the man she loves can do her this way
She has repeatedly said they did not kill Zahra
Zahra had a virus for two weeks before she died which was also acknowledged by her oldest daughter
Why she was not taken to a Dr they do not know
Elisa suffers from bipolar and depression
3 family members and a long time friend have said they have never seen Elisa physically abuse Zahra
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: November 05, 2010, 08:45:45 PM »

Finally caught up; bumping this link for those just checking in.  I agree with monkeys who see a resemblance between Zahra and her mother Emily. 

(Apologies for interrupting NG.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: November 05, 2010, 09:09:06 PM »

Cousin on NG saying:

She has letters from Elisa and in each one she says how much she cared about Zahra
Zahra had a virus for two weeks before she died which was also acknowledged by her oldest daughter
3 family members and a long time friend have said they have never seen Elisa physically abuse Zahra
Oh please, if your child has a virus and dies, you don't write a ransom note, start a fire, and get rid of the child's remains in what appears to be in a gruesome fashion    And lets add drugs to the bipolar and depression, and not the kind of drugs used for bipolar and depression. It really gets old and sickening that whenever these terrible things happen, bipolar always has to be thrown into the mix.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: November 05, 2010, 09:49:06 PM »

Sorry if this has already been posted.....
http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25650017/index.html

LE searchers found more evidence today along Christie Rd. near where Zahra's prosthetic leg was found. LE would not say what evidence was found, only that it was not bones. Sent to lab for testing.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #195 on: November 05, 2010, 09:49:15 PM »

Cousin on NG saying:

Oh please, if your child has a virus and dies, you don't write a ransom note, start a fire, and get rid of the child's remains in what appears to be in a gruesome fashion    And lets add drugs to the bipolar and depression, and not the kind of drugs used for bipolar and depression. It really gets old and sickening that whenever these terrible things happen, bipolar always has to be thrown into the mix.

NoRose...I couldn't have said it better myself...I would have been tempted to add..it is a bunch of BS        etc!

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #196 on: November 05, 2010, 09:54:57 PM »

I have 2 granddaughters that come to my house about once a  month.....you should see the room they have here.  It is totally Tinkerbell.  I have wallies on the ceiling, plaques on the walls, etc.  As soon as you walk in most people are amazed.  And as I said, they are not here that often.  I just want them to feel special and know they always belong here.   

Each of their parents have their rooms at home personalized as well; Disney princesses, American girl...etc.  Even when we are at garage sales if we see something that goes with their rooms we get it.   

Sometimes we take for granted that our children are thought of all the time, in everything we do.  I get tooo sad knowing any child is not loved and made to feel special.  Money has nothing to do with it....I have cut photos of Tink out of wrapping paper and posted it on the bedroom door.

And as I believe Lennie posted, wouldn't you want to wrap every piece of clothing and hold it dear?  Just the smell, the memories, etc.  I know we do not all think the same, but aren't some things human nature, such as wanting to cherish our children's items?  Even if they are locked away in a room and we cannot bare to look at them, they are cherished. 

As a result of the photos of  her closet, I cannot be sympathetic to any one but the bio mother.   You cannot convince me anyone has an ounce of good in them.

MOO
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #197 on: November 05, 2010, 10:08:26 PM »

It's already bad.  Stepmonster has admitted Zahra was found dead by her!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I hate this woman.  She should have called 911 at that moment.

Yes and that can only mean one thing, IMO, Zahra died from no accident . What other reason not to call? I hate her too!! 

Northern Rose ~ Thank you for including all of us Monkeys in naming a star for Zahra! That was very thoughtful of you!

Does anyone have a link to the latest letters written by EB. I can't find them anywhere. 

NCSunny

The letters revealed in last night's NG Show were written by Elisa to family members.  It was a family member who contacted NG.  I do not think these letters have been released to the media.  I could be wrong.

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Stepmother Reportedly Wrote She Found Zahra Dead
Aired November 4, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Straight out to Natisha Lance standing by in Hudson, North Carolina, at the search site. Natisha, number one, the search is entering into day two in the hopes of finding another one of Zahra`s bones. And more jailhouse letters have now surfaced. What have we learned?

NATISHA LANCE, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Well, Nancy, I spoke to a cousin of Elisa Baker just before we went to air, and she says family members have received at least four letters from Elisa Baker behind bars. Now, in this letter, she says that she is worried about Zahra. She also says that they did not kill Zahra. And she continues to say that she is behind bars because of Adam Baker. But in another letter that was written to another family member, Elisa Baker allegedly says that Zahra Baker -- she found Zahra Baker dead and that Zahra had been sick for quite some time.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1011/04/ng.01.html

TY to all who answered, I have been really busy, but trying to keep up with Zahra's sad case. 

NCSunny

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: November 05, 2010, 10:23:25 PM »

IF she did pass away from a "virus ", they destroyed any evidence to substantiate that story.
The fire , throwing away the leg, throwing her away, the mattress. 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: November 05, 2010, 10:40:34 PM »

I have 2 granddaughters that come to my house about once a  month.....you should see the room they have here.  It is totally Tinkerbell.  I have wallies on the ceiling, plaques on the walls, etc.  As soon as you walk in most people are amazed.  And as I said, they are not here that often.  I just want them to feel special and know they always belong here.   

Each of their parents have their rooms at home personalized as well; Disney princesses, American girl...etc.  Even when we are at garage sales if we see something that goes with their rooms we get it.   

Sometimes we take for granted that our children are thought of all the time, in everything we do.  I get tooo sad knowing any child is not loved and made to feel special.  Money has nothing to do with it....I have cut photos of Tink out of wrapping paper and posted it on the bedroom door.

And as I believe Lennie posted, wouldn't you want to wrap every piece of clothing and hold it dear?  Just the smell, the memories, etc.  I know we do not all think the same, but aren't some things human nature, such as wanting to cherish our children's items?  Even if they are locked away in a room and we cannot bare to look at them, they are cherished. 

As a result of the photos of  her closet, I cannot be sympathetic to any one but the bio mother.   You cannot convince me anyone has an ounce of good in them.

MOO

Terri, I learned a long time ago there is pure evil in this world.
My heart is breaking for Emily too. 
Thank you to the monkey who posted the comparison pictures.  I bet her Mom is devasated looking at such a beautiful child.
Kat_Gram, virus my butt.  Very simple, children get sick, take them to the doctor or a clinic.  Oh that's right (snark) they had no money so Evilsha wrote a ransom note for a million.  That should cover it.  aargh

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.