May 04, 2024, 02:03:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #663 7/22 - 7/24/2007  (Read 117209 times)
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #400 on: July 23, 2007, 02:32:51 PM »

That's interesting, Truth--I never knew why the ones we have were released, and I've always wondered it. I was here in the early days of the case but was gone until recently.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: July 23, 2007, 02:34:43 PM »

Quote from: "BlueKYGirl"
Quote from: "Spock"
I think Simian was an insider. He was posting in June 2005 about events that were occuring at the same time he was posting. The PVs didnt come out until much later.

I think he was, too, Spock--I also think that it would be interesting to read Simian in the context of what we now know was happening inside ALE at the time.

Klaas created thread for the Simian posts.  She was able to get the real Simain posts.  Back then some one else was posting as Simian from time to time.  Here's the link:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1194

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #402 on: July 23, 2007, 02:36:03 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"

Klaas created thread for the Simian posts.  She was able to get the real Simain posts.  Back then some one else was posting as Simian from time to time.  Here's the link:

That's right--the doppleganger. Thanks for the link, Truth.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: July 23, 2007, 02:36:42 PM »

I think Simian was an insider. He was posting in June 2005 about events that were occuring at the same time he was posting. The PVs didnt come out until much later.

I think he was, too, Spock--I also think that it would be interesting to read Simian in the context of what we now know was happening inside ALE at the time.

Oh...and Simian later posted as Baboon and Mono.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #404 on: July 23, 2007, 02:39:50 PM »

But, towards the end of his posting as Simian, wasn't his info less credible (suggesting pressure on him from inside to feed false information?) Or was that the doppleganger? I thought the real Simian became unreliable around the end of June '05. Are the Baboon and Mono posts considered reliable?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #405 on: July 23, 2007, 02:40:46 PM »

I know it's a lot of trouble...and I really should try to organize that stuff for us, but I fear I am not very organized myself...anyway.  If you take the Simian posts and then look at the PV's during that time and then read the early posts from our Aruban posters here, you will see some interesting things.  I tend to think that June 17th, the day of Simian's first known (known to me anyway) post is a benchmark for the cover up.  If anyone doubts it just read the posts.  Lorenzo, Steve Croes, Max Arends, and several others were right in the mix of being questioned during this time.  It is obvious, given what we know now, that is when the cover up began in earnest to save the island and it's tourist trade.   Several things began much earlier, but things began to get out of hand around this time.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #406 on: July 23, 2007, 02:42:56 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I know it's a lot of trouble...and I really should try to organize that stuff for us, but I fear I am not very organized myself...anyway.  If you take the Simian posts and then look at the PV's during that time and then read the early posts from our Aruban posters here, you will see some interesting things.  I tend to think that June 17th, the day of Simian's first known (known to me anyway) post is a benchmark for the cover up.  If anyone doubts it just read the posts.  Lorenzo, Steve Croes, Max Arends, and several others were right in the mix of being questioned during this time.  It is obvious, given what we know now, that is when the cover up began in earnest to save the island and it's tourist trade.   Several things began much earlier, but things began to get out of hand around this time.

That's interesting. (I remember that day--a Friday, when lots of arrests were made). However, Simian always posted at night and I was never online at night, so I had to catch up with what he was saying the next day.

So do you believe Simian was feeding false info as part of a coverup, or was trying to get real information out to the public?

And where does Shango, with his Florida IP address, fit in?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: July 23, 2007, 02:44:13 PM »

That's interesting. (I remember that day--a Friday, when lots of arrests were made). However, Simian always posted at night and I was never online at night, so I had to catch up with what he was saying the next day.

So do you believe Simian was feeding false info as part of a coverup, or was trying to get real information out to the public?

IMO - in the beginning Simian was feeding us GOOD information.  Not sure about Shango.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #408 on: July 23, 2007, 02:51:32 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
IMO - in the beginning Simian was feeding us GOOD information.  Not sure about Shango.

In the beginning I was interested in Shango (moreso than Simian), but the IP address weakens his credibility to me. Is it possible to have an IP address reflect a different place from where you're actually located?
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #409 on: July 23, 2007, 02:51:55 PM »

But, towards the end of his posting as Simian, wasn't his info less credible (suggesting pressure on him from inside to feed false information?) Or was that the doppleganger? I thought the real Simian became unreliable around the end of June '05. Are the Baboon and Mono posts considered reliable?

Ok, I'm going to show my stupidity here; what or who is a doppleganger?  I looked it up on Wikipedia and got the definition; but when you talk about it here, are you talking about a specific person?  I'M SOOOO CONFUSED.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #410 on: July 23, 2007, 02:52:17 PM »

No, not at all.  I think Simian was on the up and up.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #411 on: July 23, 2007, 02:53:59 PM »

What the heck is Robin doing?

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/3387/wholethingov3.jpg
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: July 23, 2007, 02:55:13 PM »

Quote from: "Frank"

Frank - thanks!  Do you mind if I post this in the thread I set up for the Aruba Disinformation, MIP6 and Reality?
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #413 on: July 23, 2007, 02:55:28 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Klaas, are we opening the forums to everyone? Those trolls at the other sites are the reason many of us gave up and came here.

Anyone "troll like" will be inactivated immediately.  I'll have that window open in my screen at all times and they will be gone in a blink of the eye.

And we all know how fast klaas is Laughing

It will actually be FUN!  Laughing  I've never banned anyone before, I will enjoy banning certain people  Laughing

Hi,  just catching up, but had to respond here.  It will definately make the forum 'interesting'....  

I hope Klaas and San do get help, cause somebody will have to be monitoring 24/7!  Shocked

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #414 on: July 23, 2007, 02:56:24 PM »

In the beginning I was interested in Shango (moreso than Simian), but the IP address weakens his credibility to me. Is it possible to have an IP address reflect a different place from where you're actually located?

Yes.  I'm in Missouri, but my internet provider has offices is about 10 different states and I've noticed when I post on other forums that my location is different almost every time.  I think it has something to do with where your provider is.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #415 on: July 23, 2007, 02:59:06 PM »

What forum is that from?

In My Opinion
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: July 23, 2007, 02:59:35 PM »

Well,I think guilty is as guilty does.They are all guilty.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #417 on: July 23, 2007, 02:59:45 PM »

Frank - thanks!  Do you mind if I post this in the thread I set up for the Aruba Disinformation, MIP6 and Reality?

I looked at it,  where is this from? Which forum?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #418 on: July 23, 2007, 03:00:17 PM »

Please do, I got it from BillOreilly.com
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #419 on: July 23, 2007, 03:00:34 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"

Ok, I'm going to show my stupidity here; what or who is a doppleganger?  I looked it up on Wikipedia and got the definition; but when you talk about it here, are you talking about a specific person?  I'M SOOOO CONFUSED.

A doppelganger is sort of like an alter ego. (I had it spelled wrong above, which may be why your search didn't go well). Here's a definition:

http://tinyurl.com/2ud4oh

In the case of Simian it refers to a person who was posting on the front page of Scared Monkeys under the name "Simian," but it was not the real Simian (the one believed to have ALE connections). It was Simian or Shango who first referred to him/her as Simian's doppelganger on the front page. Klass has sorted the posts to determine which are really from Simian and which are from the doppelganger.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.