May 14, 2024, 02:11:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 305642 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1180 on: November 10, 2008, 01:20:36 AM »

Hey Monkeys,
I've been in and out of here today.  I've been kinda down like most of you since hearing Tim.  I'm not sure what to think anymore about LP.  I am glad he's going to search there, even if it turns out to be nothing.  It's one more place we'll know she's "not".  Anyway, look what I found.  This was a picture taken from the anthony home.  The necklaces that are being talked about made me think about this photo. 

Yes, it sounds like this
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1181 on: November 10, 2008, 01:23:52 AM »

I do appreciate all of what Tim Miller is doing. It is just kind of fustraiting that he's giving up again thats all.

Honestly, I didn't expect Tim to stay beyond Monday or Tuesday.  The search was "billed" as weekend, not as long as it takes.

I do believe Tim really expected 2-3 times more people than he got.  I'm sure that tomorrow there will be far less as more people have to work.  So, I didn't expect him there much longer than a few days. 

I'm disappointed that more didn't volunteer.  I'm disappointed that more Bounty Hunters didn't volunteer.  I'm sorry they didn't find something on Saturday when they had the larger group.

Mostly I'm mad at Casey 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1182 on: November 10, 2008, 01:27:20 AM »

Hey Monkeys,
I've been in and out of here today.  I've been kinda down like most of you since hearing Tim.  I'm not sure what to think anymore about LP.  I am glad he's going to search there, even if it turns out to be nothing.  It's one more place we'll know she's "not".  Anyway, look what I found.  This was a picture taken from the anthony home.  The necklaces that are being talked about made me think about this photo. 

Does it really matter if we are to assume Caylee will never be found?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1183 on: November 10, 2008, 01:36:36 AM »

MaryMary,

I am just posting a photo that has a beaded necklace.  I don't know why you're asking if it matters, I guess it doesn't and it may have absolutely nothing to do with anything at all.  It appears to have Winnie the Pooh beads and I can't decide if it's handmade or not.  The photo frame looks like it could have been if you notice the rough edges around the interior oval frame. 

No biggie, just thought I'd post it.  You sound as disheartened as I'm feeling.  I'm still hopeful that something will happen soon.  I'm really ready for some resolution.

I'm not mad at Tim, and I don't envy him at all.  It sucks to be helping someone who doesn't want to be helped. I do wish he'd stop flip flopping though.  It's maddening and it makes people lose hope and faith in him.  It must suck to be him right now.  I think he was promised a lot of things and people failed him.  Just my opinion.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1184 on: November 10, 2008, 01:36:46 AM »

Remember the little girl Casey was corresponding with and then the little girl heard on the news that Caylee was probably dead and got really upset and the parents had to take her to the hospital...anyway I thought I remembered that Casey made the child a necklace out of beads and sent her a stuffed animal.  Maybe it was the child that made the necklace for Caylee.  If Casey made the necklace maybe it was out of the same beads and they can find out.  Does anyone remember this?

I have never heard anything about KC corresponding with a little girl.  Whats the story there?  Why on earth would KC correspond with a little girl?  That totally blows my mind.  Fill me in please.
alwayz, she got very interested in finding caylee after it was reported she was missing and she organized the first prayer vigil for her and there she met george and cindy and communicated with them alot.  when casey got out of jail she started to communicate with dakota by e-mail i think and they were even planning a sleep over. thank God that never happened.  daakota never met casey face to face only letters and e-mail.

Sorry I didnt get right back to you alwayzwondering, I was online christmas shopping...anyway...just to add to what Dottie said..Casey made the little girl a bracelet and I was wondering if the beads matched the necklace that was found at Blanchard Park.  I never heard the sleepover part, that gives me chills, thats creepy but thanks for answering her Dottie.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1185 on: November 10, 2008, 01:39:39 AM »

MaryMary,

I am just posting a photo that has a beaded necklace.  I don't know why you're asking if it matters, I guess it doesn't and it may have absolutely nothing to do with anything at all.  It appears to have Winnie the Pooh beads and I can't decide if it's handmade or not.  The photo frame looks like it could have been if you notice the rough edges around the interior oval frame. 

No biggie, just thought I'd post it.  You sound as disheartened as I'm feeling.  I'm still hopeful that something will happen soon.  I'm really ready for some resolution.

I'm not mad at Tim, and I don't envy him at all.  It sucks to be helping someone who doesn't want to be helped. I do wish he'd stop flip flopping though.  It's maddening and it makes people lose hope and faith in him.  It must suck to be him right now.  I think he was promised a lot of things and people failed him.  Just my opinion.

Nothing meant against you Bull, I am just so disheartened and need to act like a big brat baby right now!!!   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1186 on: November 10, 2008, 01:40:26 AM »

I don't remember who asked about a case being tried very similar to Caylee's after i posted the no body murder case link, so I started looking and this case sounds sooooooo familiar. Read a bit and decide for yourself. This is from her appeal pages.

In July, 1992, Jones accompanied her friend, Deborah Asante (“Asante”), to a weekend theater network conference in Detroit.  During the trip, Jones informed Asante that a babysitter was caring for four-year-old Brandon.  After the conference, Asante and several other friends noticed that they no longer saw Brandon. In response to questioning regarding Brandon's whereabouts, Jones informed friends that he was living either with Sims or with Blevins. (GRANDPARENTS)   Jones' upstairs neighbor, who also noticed Brandon's absence, observed Jones washing the inside and outside of her car frequently.

At some point during the mid-summer of 1992, apartment manager Norris was walking by Jones' residence when she noticed hundreds of flies covering the inside front bedroom window of Jones' apartment. Norris entered the apartment to investigate. In the front bedroom, which appeared to be a child's room, Norris noticed a “very strong urine smell.”  Norris questioned Jones, who responded that Brandon had been wetting the bed and that she would take care of the situation.
    On January 1, 1993, Jones vacated her apartment. Norris, who conducted the move-out inspection, observed that although the apartment was generally clean, there was a “brown stain all over the floor” of Brandon's bedroom. Jones thereafter began living with her friend Mahalia Aamir (“Aamir").

In December, 1993, after repeated unsuccessful attempts to establish contact with Brandon, Sims and Blevins contacted Aamir for information. (GRANDPARENTS) Aamir confronted Jones, who confessed to Aamir that when she attended the theater conference during the summer of 1992, she left Brandon alone in her apartment.  According to Jones, when she returned from the trip, she discovered Brandon dead in his bedroom. Jones then wrapped Brandon's body in a blanket, placed it in her car, and drove to a wooded area, where she placed the body. Jones made a similar confession to Asante, but additionally stated that she had placed Brandon's body in a box and attempted to bury it.

At the urging of Aamir and Asante, Jones took a leave of absence from work and checked into a mental health center in January, 1994. (During her stay at the center, Jones confessed to a crisis clinician counselor and a police officer that she had left Brandon alone for several days and discovered his dead body upon her return.  Based on the information Jones provided, police made repeated attempts to locate Brandon's body. Those attempts were unsuccessful.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In November, 1995, Jones confessed to her friend Clarissa Dunlap (“Dunlap”) that she had beaten Brandon, left him alone in his bedroom, and returned several days later to find him dead. When Dunlap asked whether Jones had beaten Brandon to death, Jones responded, “I guess so.”  Jones also told Dunlap she had misled police regarding the location of Brandon's body because she was scared. Jones argues that the evidence apart from her confessions does not support an inference that she committed either Murder or Neglect of a Dependent, but indicates merely that “Brandon is missing or has been placed somewhere by Jones.”      On October 22, 1996, the State charged Jones by information with Murder and Neglect of a Dependent. After a jury trial, she was convicted as charged. The trial court imposed a fifty-year sentence for Murder and a three-year sentence for Neglect of a Dependent, and ordered that the sentences be served concurrently. 

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/getcase.pl?court=in&vol=111301.lmb&invol=2

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1187 on: November 10, 2008, 01:45:19 AM »

I do appreciate all of what Tim Miller is doing. It is just kind of fustraiting that he's giving up again thats all.

Honestly, I didn't expect Tim to stay beyond Monday or Tuesday.  The search was "billed" as weekend, not as long as it takes.

I do believe Tim really expected 2-3 times more people than he got.  I'm sure that tomorrow there will be far less as more people have to work.  So, I didn't expect him there much longer than a few days. 

I'm disappointed that more didn't volunteer.  I'm disappointed that more Bounty Hunters didn't volunteer.  I'm sorry they didn't find something on Saturday when they had the larger group.

Mostly I'm mad at Casey 

I would of loved to have gone to Florida to search.  My best friends lives in Florida but I have this thing called a job and it gets in the way of things.  I was really surprised more volunteers didnt show up.  I hope on Tims next search he is successful and finds the person and he will be reassured that what hes doing is so important.  He kinda seemed like a beaten man today....poor guy.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1188 on: November 10, 2008, 01:47:58 AM »

Remember the little girl Casey was corresponding with and then the little girl heard on the news that Caylee was probably dead and got really upset and the parents had to take her to the hospital...anyway I thought I remembered that Casey made the child a necklace out of beads and sent her a stuffed animal.  Maybe it was the child that made the necklace for Caylee.  If Casey made the necklace maybe it was out of the same beads and they can find out.  Does anyone remember this?

I have never heard anything about KC corresponding with a little girl.  Whats the story there?  Why on earth would KC correspond with a little girl?  That totally blows my mind.  Fill me in please.
alwayz, she got very interested in finding caylee after it was reported she was missing and she organized the first prayer vigil for her and there she met george and cindy and communicated with them alot.  when casey got out of jail she started to communicate with dakota by e-mail i think and they were even planning a sleep over. thank God that never happened.  daakota never met casey face to face only letters and e-mail.

Sorry I didnt get right back to you alwayzwondering, I was online christmas shopping...anyway...just to add to what Dottie said..Casey made the little girl a bracelet and I was wondering if the beads matched the necklace that was found at Blanchard Park.  I never heard the sleepover part, that gives me chills, thats creepy but thanks for answering her Dottie.

Thanks for the information Dottie and Kat.  Its official, I am creeped the H out!    KC planning a sleepover with that little girl.  OMG!
I cant believe I missed that tidbit before.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1189 on: November 10, 2008, 01:49:19 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17337744/detail.html
Here's a link to the story about Casey sending emails, a letter and a bracelet to Dakota Skii.  I think the grandmother showed the bracelet on tv with the letter once.  I'm gonna try to see if I can find it.  Wouldn't it be something if those little beads w ::cartwheel::ere the clue to this whole case????
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1190 on: November 10, 2008, 01:51:53 AM »

For Tim's sake I don't think he should take it personally when someone can't be found.  He did everything he could, energy, time, money and love.  I hope he understands that even though he was dissapointed in the turn out, that the ones who did respond should be applauded, not the least of which is himself.   He can only do so much and that is understood.  I hope he will hold his head high and never lose confidence in what he does.  God bless him and all the others. 
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1191 on: November 10, 2008, 01:57:02 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17337744/detail.html
Here's a link to the story about Casey sending emails, a letter and a bracelet to Dakota Skii.  I think the grandmother showed the bracelet on tv with the letter once.  I'm gonna try to see if I can find it.  Wouldn't it be something if those little beads w ::cartwheel::ere the clue to this whole case????

Its weird, the minute I heard about the necklace in the tree I thought of that little girl and remembered Casey had sent the child a necklace or bracelet.  That would be so wild.  I cant see Casey leaving a momentum tho for a daughter she more than likely murdered.  I dont call over dosing a child an accident like the defense is trying to say.

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1192 on: November 10, 2008, 02:00:30 AM »

12 year old who help organize vigil hospitalized
with 23 comments

Dakota Skii, who believes Caylee is still alive, was hospitalized with a severe stress-related medical issue after hearing that sources recently said DNA results and air sample tests from Casey Anthony’s car suggest that Caylee is likely dead, Skii’s grandmother, Lois Peter, said.

Peter contacted Local 6 News about the relationship and has since informed law enforcement, saying she hopes the Anthonys do not feel betrayed and that she wants the “madness” to end.

Peter said she called Casey Anthony’s mother, Cindy Anthony, after Skii was hospitalized to inform her of the situation.

“I heard Casey in the background, and she was crying. I was like, ‘Yeah, Casey. Just tell us what happened to Caylee,’” said Peter, who believes that Caylee may have died accidentally.

Casey Anthony sent Skii an e-mail on Thursday night, saying, “If you need anything, I’ll do anything I can, and more.”

Skii also received a bracelet with the words “my friend, my sister” from Casey Anthony.

A hand-written note sent to Skii from Casey Anthony said:

“Hey Sweetie! I can’t thank you enough for everything you have done for my family. I am really looking forward to seeing you. We will schedule something very soon, I promise. I would love to have you spend the night, and spend time getting to know each other. You are such an amazing girl and already a true friend. We are so blessed to have you and your Mom in our lives. I love you. Thank you for my gift (a stuffed animal), I named him after you. I will see you soon. Love, Casey”  (from local6.com)
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1193 on: November 10, 2008, 02:04:03 AM »

with 23 comments

Dakota Skii, who believes Caylee is still alive, was hospitalized with a severe stress-related medical issue after hearing that sources recently said DNA results and air sample tests from Casey Anthony’s car suggest that Caylee is likely dead, Skii’s grandmother, Lois Peter, said.

Peter contacted Local 6 News about the relationship and has since informed law enforcement, saying she hopes the Anthonys do not feel betrayed and that she wants the “madness” to end.

Peter said she called Casey Anthony’s mother, Cindy Anthony, after Skii was hospitalized to inform her of the situation.

“I heard Casey in the background, and she was crying. I was like, ‘Yeah, Casey. Just tell us what happened to Caylee,’” said Peter, who believes that Caylee may have died accidentally.

Casey Anthony sent Skii an e-mail on Thursday night, saying, “If you need anything, I’ll do anything I can, and more.”

Skii also received a bracelet with the words “my friend, my sister” from Casey Anthony.

“Hey Sweetie! I can’t thank you enough for everything you have done for my family. I am really looking forward to seeing you. We will schedule something very soon, I promise. I would love to have you spend the night, and spend time getting to know each other. You are such an amazing girl and already a true friend. We are so blessed to have you and your Mom in our lives. I love you. Thank you for my gift (a stuffed animal), I named him after you. I will see you soon. Love, Casey”  (from local6.com)

Theres the article...thanks bikerbev!

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1194 on: November 10, 2008, 02:04:37 AM »

Mostly I'm mad at Casey 
Not critizing but IIRC on Nancy Grace Tim did state that he would not leave until they found Caylee.  I think he just needs to think about the statments he makes.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1195 on: November 10, 2008, 02:05:50 AM »

with 23 comments

Theres the article...thanks bikerbev!
You're welcome.  I wonder if that bracelet was home made with those little white letter blocks to spell out 'my sister my friend'. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1196 on: November 10, 2008, 02:07:41 AM »

Dakota's gradmom (mom) is posting over at Murt's.  She's going to go to the search tomorrow and apparently Murt's giving her a ride.  She would definitely know, if shown a picture, whether the beads matched.(I think?)
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1197 on: November 10, 2008, 02:08:51 AM »

http://osceolanow.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2177&Itemid=6
That poor little girl went from this (story) to being totally crushed to finally having her grandmother call Cindy and tell her to stop contacting the girl.   
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1198 on: November 10, 2008, 02:10:21 AM »

Dakota's gradmom (mom) is posting over at Murt's.  She's going to go to the search tomorrow and apparently Murt's giving her a ride.  She would definitely know, if shown a picture, whether the beads matched.(I think?)
Oh yes, I think she would definitely know if she saw that cross that was on the tree.  I couldn't get logged in at Murt's.  They are redoing the site and my computer did not like it! 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1199 on: November 10, 2008, 02:15:14 AM »

Oh yes, I think she would definitely know if she saw that cross that was on the tree.  I couldn't get logged in at Murt's.  They are redoing the site and my computer did not like it! 
Yes, quite a mess over there.  The server is freespace and they said his site was TOOOO large.  I think he had almost 1900 at one point Sat.  I think you have to be registered now too.  He's broadcasting the search LP is doing tomorrow and should start streaming around 8 am.  Try to get in early in case there is a limited number of spaces!  They were making a lot of changes tonight.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.