May 13, 2024, 11:58:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 305569 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1300 on: November 10, 2008, 09:10:35 AM »

The divers are not in the water yet.  They are waiting on permission.  Dakotas mom says that the LE is not happy that they are there and they can't ge tin the water until it's cleared.

Well, I know they said the FBI was there and involved. LE is probably upset because there are gators in the water and they don't want any accidents happening. Plus since we just learned of this yesterday I'm sure they were given no time at all to bring the proper authorities over to supervise something like this going down in their area. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1301 on: November 10, 2008, 09:11:00 AM »

Morning Monkeys,
I am one of three live chatters in Murts site.  Here is what we as chatters have figured out to help you.  (None of is staff for Murt, so we are just trying to help you all out.)  They are saying that WS chat is open for discussion and I heard Murt mumble something about that on the mic.
I was able to get in from this link:  http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live  for the video and for the chat, using mIRC.
Hope that helps someone. 

What is mIRC?  TIA

Nutshell it is a type of alternate chat - detour into room.  If you don't know, it won't help you this am.  I will let someone else explain it better. 

Okay, now this is technical stuff to help those that will understand:  (BTW - not me, given to me to post to help you!)
Re nice poster named CeeNC:
She said the chat is trying to connect to ferrous.techtoknow.net , which is accessed on mirc to.  Use port 6667 for both. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1302 on: November 10, 2008, 09:11:29 AM »

The divers are not in the water yet.  They are waiting on permission.  Dakotas mom says that the LE is not happy that they are there and they can't ge tin the water until it's cleared.

LE was there yesterday, and supposedly this was all taken care of. The FBI was going to bring in divers. WTH?   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: November 10, 2008, 09:11:47 AM »

Does any know where a picture is of the bracelet that Casey made for the little girl Dakota? They believe Casey used the same beads for the cross.
I'm not sure if a picture of that bracelet has ever been shown.

Good morning Monkeys!

Nut - I love your new avatar !

i don't know Can, the granma said she believes Ch.6 had pics of it. 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1304 on: November 10, 2008, 09:12:05 AM »

O/T

Drew Peterson is on Dr. Phil right now...east coast

Has Phil said: "You need to admit what you did was wrong... and apologize!" ? 
or "you can't change what you don't ignolige".  haha
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1305 on: November 10, 2008, 09:13:10 AM »

Thanks Dottie.  So, more drama today!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1306 on: November 10, 2008, 09:13:34 AM »

Well, I know they said the FBI was there and involved. LE is probably upset because there are gators in the water and they don't want any accidents happening. Plus since we just learned of this yesterday I'm sure they were given no time at all to bring the proper authorities over to supervise something like this going down in their area. 

I'd be upset a lot more upset if I were a diver!!   
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1307 on: November 10, 2008, 09:14:09 AM »

Yall wouldnt wanna see me in a belly shirt either...LOL..especially since this case started and I have done basically nothing but sit on my a$$ at this computer...LOL

Me too! I am however getting ready to do a few floor exercises while watching and listening this morning.I'm fat and I blame Casey!!!!!!

I'm in the same room with my treadmill...hop on!

I am so all over it!!!!! My gazelle is downstairs in the basement but I have nothing to watch or listen to except a radio and that isn't happening so I'm hopping on with you!How far we going?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1308 on: November 10, 2008, 09:15:05 AM »

Does any know where a picture is of the bracelet that Casey made for the little girl Dakota? They believe Casey used the same beads for the cross.

Good morning Monkeys!

Yeah, she said they did a story on it. I hope she's right!
katsclown
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1309 on: November 10, 2008, 09:15:49 AM »

Morning all again,
Finally figured out how to get my handle on the board.
Signed up almost 2 months ago....
How's everyone doing this morning?

Good morning Phar !!  You're looking spiffy this morning.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1310 on: November 10, 2008, 09:16:19 AM »

I'd be upset a lot more upset if I were a diver!!   

Well I'm sure there is something in the penal code about not overfeeding the gators. Delicate tummy's and all, rubber does not set well with them. Must protect the wildlife!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1311 on: November 10, 2008, 09:16:45 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

Oh, that's good...hope so!
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1312 on: November 10, 2008, 09:16:48 AM »

Good Morning fellow Monkeys, I am tuned into Murt's show, I'm logged in but I haven't been able to connect to the chat. Doesn't really matter anyway. I'm there to watch LP and pray something comes of this.

We got our first snow this morning, my cats are wrapped around me for warmth.

O/T Ckrdpast I tried to get you in Murt's the other day, so you know the Sawkas' over in Grosse Ile!? Yes, Craig is a Dentist. His Mother is my Ex's Aunt and I had been over to their house many years ago. Beautiful area! 
Hi BooMonkey..I want to thank you for welcoming me to the site along with Sam, Another Monkey ,and LizzyF.

I live in the Catskills and we had a major storm 2 weeks ago...Very early this year for us...Stay warm and I also pray that some resolution happens soon.

Hi Scarleet, I have to ask... What is your Monkey dressed as? I keep thinking pickle or sandwich!! I can't tell! LOL 
Top of the day Boomonkey..SAM is the HERO Monkey that went to Space. Even before MAN!! Since I was a little girl I remember worrying about that little guy. I wondered and wonder still today if he was scared. He looked scared to me. But when he came back he appeared happy and was greeted by his wife MRS.SAM and I believe she has a few trips into space as well. They lived happily ever after in my world.
SAM was and is my hero.http://ham.space.umn.edu/kris/sam.html

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1313 on: November 10, 2008, 09:18:25 AM »

Morning all again,
Finally figured out how to get my handle on the board.
Signed up almost 2 months ago....
How's everyone doing this morning?

Good morning Phar !!  You're looking spiffy this morning.

[Good Morning Monkey's
 I just wanted to add I am a bad Monkey 
I was suppose to do my prayer at 4 a.m. I didn't forget BUT I was very disappointed and upset that I fell asleep. So if I may I would like to do my prayer now...

I prayer Caylee is found, I prayer this precious angel is put to rest where she should be, the proper way. I pray for safety of the searchers as well.  AMEN!/quote]

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1314 on: November 10, 2008, 09:18:30 AM »

I sure hope that no one threw a monkey wrench into this dive.  (no pun intended     )
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: November 10, 2008, 09:18:47 AM »

Morning Monkeys,
I am one of three live chatters in Murts site.  Here is what we as chatters have figured out to help you.  (None of is staff for Murt, so we are just trying to help you all out.)  They are saying that WS chat is open for discussion and I heard Murt mumble something about that on the mic.
I was able to get in from this link:  http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live  for the video and for the chat, using mIRC.
Hope that helps someone. 

What is mIRC?  TIA

Nutshell it is a type of alternate chat - detour into room.  If you don't know, it won't help you this am.  I will let someone else explain it better. 

Okay, now this is technical stuff to help those that will understand:  (BTW - not me, given to me to post to help you!)
Re nice poster named CeeNC:
She said the chat is trying to connect to ferrous.techtoknow.net , which is accessed on mirc to.  Use port 6667 for both. 

Forgot to tell you --- join:  #murtwitnessonecom   

If you don't understand this, just ignore - it is to help those whom this means something to! 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1316 on: November 10, 2008, 09:19:45 AM »

Good Morning fellow Monkeys, I am tuned into Murt's show, I'm logged in but I haven't been able to connect to the chat. Doesn't really matter anyway. I'm there to watch LP and pray something comes of this.

We got our first snow this morning, my cats are wrapped around me for warmth.

O/T Ckrdpast I tried to get you in Murt's the other day, so you know the Sawkas' over in Grosse Ile!? Yes, Craig is a Dentist. His Mother is my Ex's Aunt and I had been over to their house many years ago. Beautiful area! 
Hi BooMonkey..I want to thank you for welcoming me to the site along with Sam, Another Monkey ,and LizzyF.

I live in the Catskills and we had a major storm 2 weeks ago...Very early this year for us...Stay warm and I also pray that some resolution happens soon.

Hi Scarleet, I have to ask... What is your Monkey dressed as? I keep thinking pickle or sandwich!! I can't tell! LOL 
Top of the day Boomonkey..SAM is the HERO Monkey that went to Space. Even before MAN!! Since I was a little girl I remember worrying about that little guy. I wondered and wonder still today if he was scared. He looked scared to me. But when he came back he appeared happy and was greeted by his wife MRS.SAM and I believe she has a few trips into space as well. They lived happily ever after in my world.
SAM was and is my hero.http://ham.space.umn.edu/kris/sam.html

Awww up close he looks like a little cell phone bag! Too cute, thanks for the education!

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1317 on: November 10, 2008, 09:19:51 AM »

I wish someone would say something for God's sakes!!

"God dont like ugly"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1318 on: November 10, 2008, 09:20:52 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

I've been reading all morning and finally caught up.

Dana...sorry didn't get your email until very early this morning...I replied Wink

I spent a lot of time on the phone with LP...he had me call Murt to come to Blachard Park late yesterday afternoon...I heard it was about a 70 mile an ride with Murt while he drove there...LOL

Thanks to a Monkey Gal Pal...here is photo of cross on tree in Blanchard Park.....Des

http://www.wftv.com/2008/1110/17944924_320X180.jpg

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1319 on: November 10, 2008, 09:21:05 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17337744/detail.html
Here's a link to the story about Casey sending emails, a letter and a bracelet to Dakota Skii.  I think the grandmother showed the bracelet on tv with the letter once.  I'm gonna try to see if I can find it.  Wouldn't it be something if those little beads w ::cartwheel::ere the clue to this whole case????
Bringing over from earlier post.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.