May 22, 2024, 03:51:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 383318 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #180 on: November 19, 2008, 02:11:53 PM »

No that anyone asked but in my opinion, If someone knows something and prefers to only share it with a select group of individuals, I see no problem with that.  I think the problem some people may have with it, is the "nana, nana, nana, I know something you don't and I'm not going to share it with you but I still want you to know that I know I something you don't" attitude. 
There is no problem with sharing things among friends but I personally did not see that point in her taking the time to point out that she would only share with certain individuals.  Why not just do it?  Why post about it? 
You are exactly right Sal.  It was not needed to add more fuel to the fire by consistantly posting about it trying to call out another individual just to start a fight, yet again.

Its done, I am not going to comment on this topic anymore as it aids to serve no purpose for Caylee.

ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #181 on: November 19, 2008, 02:11:54 PM »

another monkey exit 13 said with conviction she's in the landfill. JosephJ said what landfill answer young pines or something to that effect turns right around posts later and says the baby is in the water. What I'm interested in knowing or hearing about is the differences in KC after she met Tony. Also I really look for something entirely different than a persons  words. I don't think any of them can tell the same story twice and it match. eyewitness accounts that are trying to be truthful are some of the worst evidence in the world at times based on differing perceptions. Add a bunch of folks in distorting the truth to protect loved ones, friends from who knows what and it's a dang mess.

Invision is it ok if I send you an email. I have the addy from the forward klaas sent me?
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #182 on: November 19, 2008, 02:12:48 PM »

I know I am speaking for lots of people that saw that. I often say what others may want to but don't want get in trouble.  That wasn't nice at all what Dhianna said, nor Dolce. It was just like she was saying "i can know, but not anyone else that is not in our little circle." Everyone here NOT in the circle knows what I am talking about.

well maybe not my place to say this but I think that des and dolce are old timers here and know how these things can play out and for the sake of not giving defense an out for casey somethings are better left unsaid and although we all would like to know every detail lets face facts this is a great site an most are here for same reason but do we really know who is behind every name and if i am not privvied to all info so be it especially if it means serving justice but with that said this is the only site i frequent and thankful for all the updates and info I have had access to

I'm an old-timer too. Been here since this site started FYI.
[/quote] well then you should know that in the intensity of it all things get heated emotions are flaring for all and  honestly why is everyone taking all this so personal some ppl are closer and have built friendships trusting ones thru here why is that a bad thing and if des has the proper connections then just like lp dont care why he is doing it just glad someone is 
JMO
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: November 19, 2008, 02:14:09 PM »

feel like Im sitting in the time out chair.  Wheres the monkey love?

giving you all big (((monkey hugs))))
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: November 19, 2008, 02:15:02 PM »

FYI

Nothing will disrupt a forum or a chat or a blog faster than over inflated egos.  Just saying.  Nobody here is more important than anyone else, no matter the number of posts.  Everyone contributes in their own way and everyone is appreciated.

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS KLAAS
AND I DO BELIEVE IF SOME POSTERS HAVE INFORMATION THAT THEY BELIEVE SHOULDN'T BE POSTED AND THAT THEY WILL ONLY MAKE CERTAIN MEMBERS PRIVY, THAT THEY MAKE THAT DECISION THROUGH PRIVATE EMAILS TO EACH OTHER AND NOT PUBLICLY ON THIS BOARD AS IT TENDS TO MAKE THE OTHERS FEEL UNWORTHY OF THE INFORMATION. JMO FWIW

You've got that right. I do know some here that if you don't have a high number here, some, Not all, won't give you any respect. Numbers don't mean a thing because I have been here from the beginning, just didn't post until now.

All of us have our opinions and everyone deserves respect.  I enjoy reading your ideas and opinions, as well as everyone elses, Becca, whether I agree or not.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: November 19, 2008, 02:15:12 PM »

Just for the record!Don't any monkeys even think about trying to speak for me...I never follow the norm...The rule of thumb should be implemented.Keep your personal baggage off the boards...You got something to say?Do it in private...Drama!I hate it!!!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: November 19, 2008, 02:15:27 PM »

Anyone who would allow themselves to get involved with this cover up would be someone who would only have something to lose with the truth coming out.  The A's are a given, but Casey's friends, IF involved, would have either helped in Caylee's demise or Casey had enough crap to hold over their heads in regards to illegal sort of dealings..and I do not mean the occassional weed that Tony has already admitted to.

I find it hard to believe that any of the friends are involved, I believe all the players are within that Hopesprings Drive home, and consist of CinCin, Georgie, and Lee.  You have got to remember that Amy was a victim of Casey too, and she pressed charges, why would you press charges on someone who could turn and point the finger at you?  Why would any friend hope that Casey would not roll over on them..I think they would have left town by this point to get away from the finger....they are all still in town as far as its been stated.

You can not however dispute the fact that several "friends" statements have NOT been released by LE ... and some "friends" have had (what I believe) only portions of their statements released ....

Remember one of JB's first requests was to file a motion to have a list of people that were granted some sort of immunity .... IMO friends may not be covering for Casey ... but indeed Casey may "think" she is covering for things that "they" do ...

I do believe there is a friend or two that have some knowledge of Caylees dimise or at the very least have info that is related to a possible motive or cause of death ... with either direct or indirect involvement ... (this is my opinion)

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #187 on: November 19, 2008, 02:16:09 PM »

I may be totally wrong, but I thought the cement slab in the Anthony's yard, was not correct info. They had pavers put down, not a slab.
You are correct!! It has been rehased a million times but every few weeks or so that 'cement' thing rears its ugly head!

Carmen
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: November 19, 2008, 02:16:13 PM »

FYI

Nothing will disrupt a forum or a chat or a blog faster than over inflated egos.  Just saying.  Nobody here is more important than anyone else, no matter the number of posts.  Everyone contributes in their own way and everyone is appreciated.

AND I DO BELIEVE IF SOME POSTERS HAVE INFORMATION THAT THEY BELIEVE SHOULDN'T BE POSTED AND THAT THEY WILL ONLY MAKE CERTAIN MEMBERS PRIVY, THAT THEY MAKE THAT DECISION THROUGH PRIVATE EMAILS TO EACH OTHER AND NOT PUBLICLY ON THIS BOARD AS IT TENDS TO MAKE THE OTHERS FEEL UNWORTHY OF THE INFORMATION. JMO FWIW

You've got that right. I do know some here that if you don't have a high number here, some, Not all, won't give you any respect. Numbers don't mean a thing because I have been here from the beginning, just didn't post until now.

All of us have our opinions and everyone deserves respect.  I enjoy reading your ideas and opinions, as well as everyone elses, Becca, whether I agree or not.

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #189 on: November 19, 2008, 02:16:29 PM »

FYI

Well said - I agree with you.   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #190 on: November 19, 2008, 02:16:45 PM »

I know I am speaking for lots of people that saw that. I often say what others may want to but don't want get in trouble.  That wasn't nice at all what Dhianna said, nor Dolce. It was just like she was saying "i can know, but not anyone else that is not in our little circle." Everyone here NOT in the circle knows what I am talking about.
Not sure when you became the official poster for all other monkeys, but I found your post to be one that would start yet another fight.  I do not know what "circle of friends" you are speaking, but who cares in all honesty what another monkey emails to another monkey.  Its none of my business, nor yours.  Dont say you are speaking for the entire bunch unless you side bar my name out of it.

Dolce, I have been coming here from the beginning, shortl after you were born, probably, and I know how people here feel. I talk to people from here through e-mail and this is what they say. I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT. Not trying to start anything at all. Just let me thoughts be known. You have often talked down to what you call newbies and I have seen it many times. not talking about this anymore as to not cause trouble. Subject dropped as far as I am concerned
Great to hear your life story.  I do not talk down to anyone, if you feel that way then you have mis-read somewhere.  I welcome all posters and comment where I have info.  Since I try to practice rule of "if you do not have anything nice to say than do not say anything at all"...I will stop with my thoughts there.
If you have been reading though from the beginning like you have stated, you would notice that a lot of the questions you have been asking were answered only a few threads back. 

sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #191 on: November 19, 2008, 02:17:18 PM »

No that anyone asked but in my opinion, If someone knows something and prefers to only share it with a select group of individuals, I see no problem with that.  I think the problem some people may have with it, is the "nana, nana, nana, I know something you don't and I'm not going to share it with you but I still want you to know that I know I something you don't" attitude. 
There is no problem with sharing things among friends but I personally did not see that point in her taking the time to point out that she would only share with certain individuals.  Why not just do it?  Why post about it? 
You are exactly right Sal.  It was not needed to add more fuel to the fire by consistantly posting about it trying to call out another individual just to start a fight, yet again.

Its done, I am not going to comment on this topic anymore as it aids to serve no purpose for Caylee.

Dolce, I have never started a fight here. Dont know what you are talking about. You have been on my back since I started posting here and I know you don't like me. Used to that so it don't hurt. Your pregnancy hormones have changed the tone of your posts. I know how pregnancy hormones are, went through it 3 times. If you don't like my posts, don't read them. Not here to make friends.

I will not address this any further out of respect for others here and the mods. Agree to disagree
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #192 on: November 19, 2008, 02:18:21 PM »

FYI

Thank you, Klaas. 

Thank you.  I thought this was a discussion site where intelligent discussion could occur.  Many of us have been around viewing since NH case and just recently started posting on occasion.  That doesn't mean we are uninformed or less important.  JMO
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: November 19, 2008, 02:18:42 PM »

another monkey exit 13 said with conviction she's in the landfill. JosephJ said what landfill answer young pines or something to that effect turns right around posts later and says the baby is in the water. What I'm interested in knowing or hearing about is the differences in KC after she met Tony. Also I really look for something entirely different than a persons  words. I don't think any of them can tell the same story twice and it match. eyewitness accounts that are trying to be truthful are some of the worst evidence in the world at times based on differing perceptions. Add a bunch of folks in distorting the truth to protect loved ones, friends from who knows what and it's a dang mess.

Invision is it ok if I send you an email. I have the addy from the forward klaas sent me?

sure that's fine ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #194 on: November 19, 2008, 02:19:36 PM »

Yes Invision- I believe Annie has alot of info, and also I remember pics somewhere of Annie's dogs. If one believes that post about cloroform and dogs, also the owner of Lake Vaj has a dog.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #195 on: November 19, 2008, 02:19:58 PM »

Not sure when you became the official poster for all other monkeys, but I found your post to be one that would start yet another fight.  I do not know what "circle of friends" you are speaking, but who cares in all honesty what another monkey emails to another monkey.  Its none of my business, nor yours.  Dont say you are speaking for the entire bunch unless you side bar my name out of it.

Dolce, I have been coming here from the beginning, shortl after you were born, probably, and I know how people here feel. I talk to people from here through e-mail and this is what they say. I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT. Not trying to start anything at all. Just let me thoughts be known. You have often talked down to what you call newbies and I have seen it many times. not talking about this anymore as to not cause trouble. Subject dropped as far as I am concerned
Great to hear your life story.  I do not talk down to anyone, if you feel that way then you have mis-read somewhere.  I welcome all posters and comment where I have info.  Since I try to practice rule of "if you do not have anything nice to say than do not say anything at all"...I will stop with my thoughts there.
If you have been reading though from the beginning like you have stated, you would notice that a lot of the questions you have been asking were answered only a few threads back. 

I thought they had an ignore button on this forum and I thought you were done.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: November 19, 2008, 02:20:33 PM »

I am new here so forgive me if this is common knowledge to the rest of you.  But is "Destiny" a media figure?  I only ask b/c she seems to be able to gain access to information that the average person would not. 

Destiny is simply a person who likes to call other people and is good at making calls and getting info.  She is no different or BETTER than you or I.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #197 on: November 19, 2008, 02:20:55 PM »

I may be totally wrong, but I thought the cement slab in the Anthony's yard, was not correct info. They had pavers put down, not a slab.
You are correct!! It has been rehased a million times but every few weeks or so that 'cement' thing rears its ugly head!
Thanks, I thought that was correct. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #198 on: November 19, 2008, 02:21:30 PM »

Anyone who would allow themselves to get involved with this cover up would be someone who would only have something to lose with the truth coming out.  The A's are a given, but Casey's friends, IF involved, would have either helped in Caylee's demise or Casey had enough crap to hold over their heads in regards to illegal sort of dealings..and I do not mean the occassional weed that Tony has already admitted to.

I find it hard to believe that any of the friends are involved, I believe all the players are within that Hopesprings Drive home, and consist of CinCin, Georgie, and Lee.  You have got to remember that Amy was a victim of Casey too, and she pressed charges, why would you press charges on someone who could turn and point the finger at you?  Why would any friend hope that Casey would not roll over on them..I think they would have left town by this point to get away from the finger....they are all still in town as far as its been stated.

You can not however dispute the fact that several "friends" statements have NOT been released by LE ... and some "friends" have had (what I believe) only portions of their statements released ....

Remember one of JB's first requests was to file a motion to have a list of people that were granted some sort of immunity .... IMO friends may not be covering for Casey ... but indeed Casey may "think" she is covering for things that "they" do ...

I do believe there is a friend or two that have some knowledge of Caylees dimise or at the very least have info that is related to a possible motive or cause of death ... with either direct or indirect involvement ... (this is my opinion)
I agree Invision, it is very interesting that many of the statements have not yet been released.  I just can not fathom covering for a friend, and then that friend feeling confident enough to press charges or like others insert themselves into the case knowing that the one in question has enough ammo to shoot you dead.

We still never heard if that second person of interest mentioned in the Grand Jury was just to cover all bases of Casey or if it was in fact for another person.  I would love to know that out come for sure!

sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #199 on: November 19, 2008, 02:21:44 PM »

Yes Invision- I believe Annie has alot of info, and also I remember pics somewhere of Annie's dogs. If one believes that post about cloroform and dogs, also the owner of Lake Vaj has a dog.

I always thought there was some reason Annies statement was never released.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.