May 22, 2024, 07:19:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 - 3/5/08  (Read 305728 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: March 04, 2008, 08:17:33 PM »

Yes Rob

That apple not falling far from the tree business.  Seems the Hugen's have an orchard. 
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #781 on: March 04, 2008, 08:19:50 PM »

The most incriminating statements from Joran came after he was released from jail in Aruba and he felt confident he would never be charged. That was in January this year. DeVries had said that this release worked in their favor.

and I don't care about Patrick's motivation or background.  The words are Joran's.  Right down to the 10 year family compensation plan....ya he was too drugged to make sense....sheesh...

buckeye i feel in my gut that JVDS and associates are as guilty as the place where the proverbial snowball melts,
but what puzzles me is how a person can incriminate himself to such a degree (in the taped conversations with patrick) while at the same time slipping in some crucial details that let him off the hook. And that could have been so easily checked by the OM before the put in their request to have him arrested again?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #782 on: March 04, 2008, 08:25:44 PM »

Rob

If you are back with that "self cleaning" turkey girl, please order the precooked meal.

Nut

Thanks for all the links.  Long day today and it was nice to have the search done.  We seem to frequent the same sites. LOL

Ono

I remember the dump being emptied into ocean, the same as you described, but can't find info now.  Here is a link to interesting landfill info:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/07/28/background-information-on-arubas-landfill/#more-1335

I seem to recall a comment, I think by Jossy, about blood trace in a Sloot vehicle.  Does anyone remember that? TIA
I remember that,it was stated by Jossy in a Greta interview I believe.Right around the time they took the van der ditches autos....middle of june 05?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #783 on: March 04, 2008, 08:39:47 PM »

Yes Rob

That apple not falling far from the tree business.  Seems the Hugen's have an orchard. 

No doubt about that:

I just saw this in the comment section on GW--posted by MDJ_NL

was just reading this…

According to grandpa Van der Sloot it is, because of his age, not that foolish what his grandson did. His grandfather said so in an interview with BNR.nl. I tried my best to translate it as correct as possible.

grandfather: Well, we told them (his parents) some things, but yes.. ofcourse it is eh… their son…
reporter: Does it frighten you when you see your grandson like that, on tv?
grandfather: Well, I’ve seen him before on tv, as well with a (small) glass of wine.
reporter: Yes that’s true ofcourse, that wine incident when he tosses that glass of red wine at Pieter R de Vries..
grandfather: Now, let’s not exaggerate, a glass of wine… there was just a little bit of wine left in that glass. Such a b####rd (he means Peter R de Vries) should have been fooled more often, but well, that’s my opinion.
reporter: Didn’t it frighten you what your grandson says in that episode of Peter R de Vries?
grandfather: What is frighting, what is frightening… it’s a boy of 20 years old… well… there are more commiting other foolery.

My guess?
It runs in the family.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: March 04, 2008, 08:41:23 PM »

Rob

If you are back with that "self cleaning" turkey girl, please order the precooked meal.

Nut

Thanks for all the links.  Long day today and it was nice to have the search done.  We seem to frequent the same sites. LOL

Ono

I remember the dump being emptied into ocean, the same as you described, but can't find info now.  Here is a link to interesting landfill info:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/07/28/background-information-on-arubas-landfill/#more-1335

I seem to recall a comment, I think by Jossy, about blood trace in a Sloot vehicle.  Does anyone remember that? TIA

Thanks Buckeye!   
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: March 04, 2008, 08:45:53 PM »

The most incriminating statements from Joran came after he was released from jail in Aruba and he felt confident he would never be charged. That was in January this year. DeVries had said that this release worked in their favor.

and I don't care about Patrick's motivation or background.  The words are Joran's.  Right down to the 10 year family compensation plan....ya he was too drugged to make sense....sheesh...

buckeye i feel in my gut that JVDS and associates are as guilty as the place where the proverbial snowball melts,
but what puzzles me is how a person can incriminate himself to such a degree (in the taped conversations with patrick) while at the same time slipping in some crucial details that let him off the hook. And that could have been so easily checked by the OM before the put in their request to have him arrested again?

He may have been getting suspicious, at the end. Personally, I think, like many that lie....the jest is accurate, but liars have a tendency to add specifics, like the description of the security guards, etc.  He believes he is clever so he needs to tell a full story.  I think he was at a house (why did he text flo and call her at midnight, also?) or the Racquet Club...I think he made a call....I just think he lucked out about the Marriott phone helping him....geesh...he probably has a phone card in someone elses name...right next to his VIP cards....or his dad's VIP cards....
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: March 04, 2008, 08:47:55 PM »

Rob

Nut

Ono

Thanks Buckeye!   
Newspaper reports said there was blood in one of the suspects vehicles,his father was a judge on the island..etc..Not sure if that was a mistake or not and getting the vehicle confused with Deepak's..Besides the intentional mis-information there have been idiot reporters that never cared to research what they were talking about.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: March 04, 2008, 08:57:22 PM »

Suspect multi-million fraud at National Lab arrested

ORANJESTAD – Upon request of the Aruban Public Prosecutor (OM), the American authorities have arrested a 53-year old man, who is suspected of embezzling 5 million florins at the National Lab, where he used to work.  The arrest took place in Miami last Saturday.

The National Lab reported a large-scale fraud late last year.  However, the former employee M.M.F. has already fled to Colombia at that time.  The OM issued an international warrant for the suspect’s arrest, and with success.  The American authorities tipped the OM when the suspect traveled to the US last Thursday.  “We issued a request for provisional arrest, which took place on Saturday”, said chief district attorney Hans Mos, who is very pleased with the good cooperation with the American authorities.

F. is suspected of embezzlement, forgery, fraud, and money laundering.  He was placing orders with non-existing suppliers in the US.  The media reported embezzlement of 10 million florins, but according to Mos, the amount is 5 million florins in five-year time.  F. was brought up in Florida today, whereby Aruba has submitted a request for his extradition.  If the suspect agrees with the extradition request, he will be sent to Aruba in two weeks.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #788 on: March 04, 2008, 09:03:10 PM »

From Frank's site.  Do we have the original transcript?

09. SNEAKER WITH BLOOD STAIN – FORENSIC REPORT

Early in the investigation Beth Twitty was informed by Aruban police investigators that blood was found inside one of Joran's tennis shoes that he had worn on the morning of May 30, 2005. Beth was assured by investigators that the blood would be forensically tested. However, the findings have not been revealed.

http://arubadirtypolice.blogspot.com/2006/12/dompig-they-did-have-sex-with-natalee.html
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: March 04, 2008, 09:05:07 PM »

ORANJESTAD – Upon request of the Aruban Public Prosecutor (OM), the American authorities have arrested a 53-year old man, who is suspected of embezzling 5 million florins at the National Lab, where he used to work.  The arrest took place in Miami last Saturday.

The National Lab reported a large-scale fraud late last year.  However, the former employee M.M.F. has already fled to Colombia at that time.  The OM issued an international warrant for the suspect’s arrest, and with success.  The American authorities tipped the OM when the suspect traveled to the US last Thursday.  “We issued a request for provisional arrest, which took place on Saturday”, said chief district attorney Hans Mos, who is very pleased with the good cooperation with the American authorities.

F. is suspected of embezzlement, forgery, fraud, and money laundering.  He was placing orders with non-existing suppliers in the US.  The media reported embezzlement of 10 million florins, but according to Mos, the amount is 5 million florins in five-year time.  F. was brought up in Florida today, whereby Aruba has submitted a request for his extradition.  If the suspect agrees with the extradition request, he will be sent to Aruba in two weeks.

Don't know about The National Lab, but Guido's dad is a biggy in a lab.  He had been giving lectures.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: March 04, 2008, 09:07:19 PM »

Junior described a child's plastic pool which had been used to cover Natalee's body.  Two months later ... the search in the the landfill by Dave Holloway and TEA reveal a child's plastic pool in the area which Junior claims that Natalee had been placed.

Janet

++++++++++

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
August 3, 2005

GRACE: And Jossy, have you heard any information regarding a search for one of those little kiddie pools?

MANSUR: They have been searching for that. They have found one, and they`re concentrating on that area where this witness says that when they dumped the body, they covered it with some other bags and then put this little pool on it.

GRACE: OK, I`m sorry. I didn`t hear that. Repeat, Jossy.

MANSUR: They are searching where -- they did find this -- one of these pools, this pool, and they have been searching in that specific area because we have to remember that this garbage has been moved about quite a bit from that day on by big tractors and front-end loaders and whatever.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/03/ng.01.html

The question then becomes what happened to her body when it was removed from the landfill?

I say she was then put in the trap and carried by helicopter out 40 miles past the continental shelf under the cover of darkness and dropped....My second theory,one of the deep sea fishing charters did Paulas the pervie a favor....High winds knocked out my cable today and it just now came back on.....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: March 04, 2008, 09:08:16 PM »

Don't know about The National Lab, but Guido's dad is a biggy in a lab.  He had been giving lectures.

This guy? Robert Wever/politician and the chairman of the Aliansa / MSA.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #792 on: March 04, 2008, 09:10:37 PM »

Rudy Croes was a lab tech at one time.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: March 04, 2008, 09:12:10 PM »

Dec 15, 2005.....Beth Twitty:

...But as far as the letter goes, I just think that is something that really just—they could have addressed that personally.  I mean, I think we need to stay focused on the bloody tennis shoe that was found, the blood on the vehicle that was found and keep our focus on those types of criminal evidence and looking forward to a prosecuting attorney coming in, whoever this is from Curacao.  And I hope whoever this is will be received by the authorities there on the island well and also by the attorney general‘s office. ...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10439299/
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: March 04, 2008, 09:12:11 PM »

The question then becomes what happened to her body when it was removed from the landfill?

I say she was then put in the trap and carried by helicopter out 40 miles past the continental shelf under the cover of darkness and dropped....My second theory,one of the deep sea fishing charters did Paulas the pervie a favor....High winds knocked out my cable today and it just now came back on.....

If a helicopter was used she will never be found. We know the evil one has plenty of Helicopters at his disposal.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: March 04, 2008, 09:12:39 PM »

This guy? Robert Wever/politician and the chairman of the Aliansa / MSA.

Yep
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #796 on: March 04, 2008, 09:14:02 PM »

Rudy Croes was a lab tech at one time.

M.M.F = Maiky Farro
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: March 04, 2008, 09:14:04 PM »

WITNESS CLAIMS HE HELPED BURY NATALEE HOLLOWAY ON THE MORNING SHE WENT MISSING.

WITNESS CLAIMS VEHICLES USED WERE SIMILAR TO VEHICLES IDENTIFIED BY THE LANDFILL WITNESS.

WITNESS IS IN A PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL.

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-US&brand=msnbc&vid=08117149-1e27-4191-8c4c-4fe37b86cba8

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: March 04, 2008, 09:17:34 PM »

Dec 15, 2005.....Beth Twitty:

...But as far as the letter goes, I just think that is something that really just—they could have addressed that personally.  I mean, I think we need to stay focused on the bloody tennis shoe that was found, the blood on the vehicle that was found and keep our focus on those types of criminal evidence and looking forward to a prosecuting attorney coming in, whoever this is from Curacao.  And I hope whoever this is will be received by the authorities there on the island well and also by the attorney general‘s office. ...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10439299/

Thank you Buckeye.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: March 04, 2008, 09:21:24 PM »

Rob

Nut

Ono

Thanks Buckeye!   

We know they cut squares out of one of those cars on the seat and headliner. We also saw the Aruban Newspaper article that blood was found in one of the sloot vehicles. Not sure if the article was a typo or not.
The "Diario," a local daily newspaper, is reporting that a human blood sample found in a car at the residence of one of the teens in custody — the 17-year-old son of a high-ranking island judicuary official — is now being sent to the U.S. and will be tested for a possible match to Natalee, whose mother gave a blood sample to investigators.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159252,00.html
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 09:23:49 PM by Observer » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.