May 02, 2024, 02:38:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #26 NightCrew Sat/Sun  (Read 256469 times)
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #540 on: June 26, 2005, 02:55:31 AM »

Quote from: "Getagrip"
Quote from: "Red"
Actually its a blog not a website. I understand you enjoy it, I hope so because you are here.

Numbers do not lie. We are here because this is compelling, in a way that the MSM could not even deam of.

As far as I'm concerned, you're making history here. Similar to Matt Drudge, but not so similar because this is not a political matter. The human interest factor, and the search for truth and justice have made this blog and its associated message board most compelling, and imo, instrumental to getting to the bottom of things.

It's probably not mentioned enough...but THANK YOU for working so diligently on behalf of Natalee, and for giving us a voice in the matter.

HERE, HERE!  ::Cheers::  Very Happy

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #541 on: June 26, 2005, 02:55:49 AM »

Quote from: "writenow"
Let the authorities do their job. I know van der Sloots and the Kalpoes have friends and family posting. That's noble to defend them. But this case is by no means over. And just because you want your friends released from jail doesn't mean the police don't have evidence.

Well said, writenow. Didn't want to quote the whole post, but agree on all counts.

-------->  Aruba = Opposite World  <--------
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: June 26, 2005, 02:57:02 AM »

Quote from: "CancunMole"
Quote from: "AZLady"
Quote from: "CancunMole

I may be behind because of my dial up connection but believe me, I'm not BEHIND. This girl's mother has from the get go been IMOO, been beyond involvement. I personally question what the motives are? I have bolded my question so there is no other question about what I am asking. I'm from Maine originally and I'm sick of the BS. Dash is no more a confidant of NH than ED. Did no one else (with the replay, not get that ED deviated from the script?)

Cancun, the motives are a mother's love for her daughter!  I bolded the answer so there is no doubt about the answer.  I am a mother of a 21 year old, and I would do the same.  When I mentioned to my daughter that I admired Beth H. Twitty for her strength in the face of incredible pain, my daughter said "Mom, you would do the same!"

I too am a mother. I have two sons, I have exposed my sons beyond the "norm" of America. I have allowed them to drink, in our home at meals and on trips. I have allowed them to gamble (you can see my thoughts by SEARCH id interested, and I've taught them to respect others.  My children know how to act/behave when they leave the country.

JUu said his kids had gone  3 years ago and had told him about Aruba. So why let NH go? When any parent has information, don't blame.. PLEASE KNOW THAT AS A MOTHER, I WANT THIS YOUNG GIRL TO COME HOME but don't blame a country for something that can't be fixed.

Cancun, unless I misunderstand, you asked what Beth's motives are.  I understood you to mean regarding her involvement in finding her daughter.  You wrote: This girl's mother has from the get go been IMOO, been beyond involvement.  I responded with the reason for Beth's involvement.  It seemed fairly clear to me.

You are mixing this in with your demands to question the MB kids.  Now you respond with telling us about your own kids, and how you've raised them.  I don't get what you are trying to say.  I'm sorry, but it just doesn't fit together, and I don't know how to have a conversation with you regarding this.  Are you trying to throw mud at the Holloways and the MB kids and hope some sticks?  Why would you want to do that?

No one "blame a country for something that can't be fixed."  I do not blame Aruba.  No one here blames Aruba.  No one here is that small-minded.  We are fixing our blame right where it belongs--with the people in jail.

BRING NATALEE HOME
NoDumbBunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #543 on: June 26, 2005, 02:57:10 AM »

Might be worth another look - sometimes things are so in your face you can't see them....

Case in point:  those 3 little boys in NJ in that car trunk.... only yards away from home....  <sniff sniff>  how sad.... Sad
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #544 on: June 26, 2005, 02:58:31 AM »

allegro being remodeled  they searched it early on  one of the first searche when they were grilling the guards.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #545 on: June 26, 2005, 02:58:38 AM »

I am convinced that the "young adults", not "kids" who have appeared on National TV have a prepared "script". Therefore, therefore there should be the number of inconsistnecises we heard.

Apparently you haven't met our little Dash.

No scripts, Cancun. You're reaching here.

What many of you may not be understanding is that the AL teens that went on TV did not have scripts. Actually just the opposite that I would defer to arlee to explain if she wishes. It has been researched and backed up by calls that I have made.

Maybe the teens that everyone wants to hear from would go on the MSM shows if they were treated with respect and told the truth. These teens committed no crime yet they are sometimes given a harder time than they actual suspects in this case.

Do not confuse nervousness and bewilderment with inconsistencies.

SORRY RED, I don''t believe that! I BELIEVE THAT ALL OF THEM WHO WERE ON THIS TRIP WERE IN FACT GIVEN A SCRIPT TO FOLLOW.

LOL! ROFLMAO!  cancun?????  SEEK TREATMENT!  NOW!
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #546 on: June 26, 2005, 03:00:14 AM »

Quote from: "sunmoonstars"
I happen to have a 17 yr old daughter that graduated this year. Personally, I would not have allowed her to go on a trip like this. Heck, I wouldn't allow her to go to Galveston after Prom like many of the seniors did. So, although Natalee seems to be by all accounts much like my daughter...I know girls talk! They talk about boys, who was with who, what they were wearing, etc. So, while I have the greatest of compassion and sympathy for the MB group.......I know teenagers. The things they did, saw and discussed could answer alot of unanswered questions.
Respectfully,

Another teens mom
sunmoonstarsgosh I hear you...may I suggest you vote Republican in the next general election and just ask yourself: do you want GERALDO or someone like Barbara Boxer speaking for you?...

Me neither...I've barely been able to read this paragraph and type this HTML...I came up under the Johnson administration's give anyone of color a job or a student placement.  LOL...and now I'm a doctor...not sayin' I got "mine"...[/b]
Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #547 on: June 26, 2005, 03:00:59 AM »

ROFL Mike!  No further comment  Laughing

Puggy, glad for the support. Some people seem to lose sight of the main issue here.

puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #548 on: June 26, 2005, 03:02:02 AM »

Quote from: "Getagrip"
ROFL Mike!  No further comment  Laughing

Puggy, glad for the support. Some people seem to lose sight of the main issue here.

Anytime.  I try to stay positive and support what matters.
G'Nite, Monkeys!  It's been real.
Later, taters  Very Happy

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: June 26, 2005, 03:02:16 AM »

Mike--you do have a way with words! [admiringly] Rolling Eyes

BRING NATALEE HOME
Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #550 on: June 26, 2005, 03:02:39 AM »

Sweet dreams, Puggy!

pybird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #551 on: June 26, 2005, 03:02:56 AM »

Quote from: "puggywug"
Quote from: "Sobelle"
Inspector_Detector said:
I'm saying that there is NO evidence in this case. The Aruban police should be looking for evidence, and not arresting someone's father to try to force a confession out of someone...
Well said, Inspector!

Wait, you're forgetting something.  The authorities cannot reveal what evidence they have or it would be deemed INADMISSABLE in trial.  Sheesh.  How many times do we have to go over this?  We are ALL speculating, every single one of us here.  No one is RIGHT and no one is WRONG.  But one thing is probably wrong to assume (you know what they say about "assuming") is that the Aruban authorities have no evidence.   Smile

Exactly, pug.  We do not know the evidence.  I have so many thoughts running thru my mind, and I just sit on my fingers because we do not have the evidence.

I still wonder about Croes and the Kalpoe's.  I know the Kalpoe brothers provided a lift to ???  I have not a clue about Croes.  Possibly...possibly he had access to a boat.

Drugs...middle man...etc...all speculation at this point.

Like you said, pug...we do not know the evidence.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: June 26, 2005, 03:03:03 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "Compananzi"
Quote from: "Whitney"
Quote from: "Anna"
Columbo--

I do not know yet how to post a quote but think they waste too much space anyway.  What few kids have granted interviews have had them twisted and have been misquoted.  They are just kids and are not accustomed to being interrogated or made to feel that they did something wrong as has happened in other interviews.  They have been harshly asked why they did not look out for their friend and things like that.  They had no idea what was going to happen. If you were 17-18 and on national media with someone badgering you as to why you did not look out for a member of your group, what exactly would you say?

Interesting that some want the kids grilled far more than the suspects.  And no, these are not stepford kids and not perfect but the sure do not go out drinking and gambling every night, either.  Just not done in this part of the country.

They are also from very privileged families, some of the most privileged in the country, some of them.  They have condos on the beach, most all homes have nice swimming pools, many private planes, etc.  Joren would not be in their league in this country.  I seriously doubt NH was very impressed with him at all, contrary to what some think.  He was younger than her for one thing and she was a very mature girl for her age.  I think she tried to be friendly and this is where it got her.  And Boyz2Men is no biggie here, either.  Doubt she would even bother to attend if they were in B'ham.  My kids wouldn't for sure.  Most of those kids also spent the entire days on the beach.  They were not some desperate gang out for any and every thrill.  I know dozens of kids just like them who do not have to have the wild stuff to have a good life.  And I don't believe any bartender can remember the exact number of drinks served to every customer like that, either.  

So as I asked before, why trash the MB kids, the victim or her family?  I believe if there were any dirt it would have come out long before now and most of what I have seen is just pure fabrication of dirt/suspicion where none exists.  Believe it or not, lots of families do not have deep dark evil secrets but even if they did, so what?  Does that mean their daughter should be made to disappear and likely killed in some horrific manner?  What am I missing here?   Shocked

Just want to quote/save this post for my own...she's special!

You make a perfect case of Joran being innocent, he is 17, and he has not confessed during interrogation...could it be that is telling the truth, for get the stories changing I can see either a panic since the next day the girl dissapeared, you can see why as story can seem like he is lying but it may have been twisted by police misinfomation and sloppy reporting of MSM?

sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. or is it as alike as a jug and a jar?

It surely is so where were all the media interrogations of Joren during his ten days of freedom?  I do not recall even once his being under the glare of the lights, etc.  Nope, not once.  Please send me links to all of his press conferences for my edification in this regard for I some how missed all of them.  Did he do Greta and Fox News or just the local papers as the MB kids have done?

Yes, indeedy, sauce for the goose/gander would be a wonderful thing.  But we do not know if he has confessed or not or who has said what, do we?  If one confessed, being that they have changed their story about three times, I think I would wait to hear what the others might come up with before making any drastic announcements to the world.  Besides, I think it is against Dutch law to tell if he confesses, could jeopardize the whole case.

No body, no conviction?  We will have to see about that but the fact of the matter is, he admits to being with the girl at the time she disappeared.  No, I do not think that is enough to convict him or anybody and it will not.  Unless there is more evidence, he would walk on that but how do you knnow forensics did not turn up more, resulting in the detention of the father?  

Nothing will bring back their daughter but I would like the parents to at least have some level of justice in this.  That would mean a conviction of the guilty party or parties, whomever they might be.  Even if it is the Police Chief's "best friend's son" as he described Joren in the beginning just before having to rearrest him.  

The guilty parties and only the guilty parties, please.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
sunmoonstars
Scared Monkey

« Reply #553 on: June 26, 2005, 03:03:10 AM »

Whitney I already vote Republican.  Very Happy The point I am trying to make here is that this is not an Aruban problem.....it is a whole generation problem! Parents are afraid to be parents IMHO, they want to be friends to their kids!
Bamagal73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #554 on: June 26, 2005, 03:03:41 AM »

Okey I just got home from work, and It's gonna take me an eternity to catch up on all the posts.  Can someone fill me in on any news from today?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: June 26, 2005, 03:03:52 AM »

I'm outta here..

Time for my midnight snack and beddy-bye.  Let's pray for good news tomorrow.  Night all...

BRING NATALEE HOME
Sobelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #556 on: June 26, 2005, 03:04:02 AM »

Quote from: "puggywug"
Quote from: "Sobelle"
Inspector_Detector said:
I'm saying that there is NO evidence in this case. The Aruban police should be looking for evidence, and not arresting someone's father to try to force a confession out of someone...
Well said, Inspector!

Wait, you're forgetting something.  The authorities cannot reveal what evidence they have or it would be deemed INADMISSABLE in trial.  Sheesh.  How many times do we have to go over this?  We are ALL speculating, every single one of us here.  No one is RIGHT and no one is WRONG.  But one thing is probably wrong to assume (you know what they say about "assuming") is that the Aruban authorities have no evidence.   Smile

You are right that the evidence can't be revealed.  I'm just not keen on the Justice Minister alluding to the fact that PVD was arrested to force a confession out of Juron.  That just didn't sit right with me so that's why I agreed with what the Inspector_Detector said.  Maybe it's a normal tatic in police interrogation, but it just bothered me.  Yep, I also know what they say about "assuming" too.   Off Topic:  Your little pug is cute.
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #557 on: June 26, 2005, 03:05:23 AM »

I am convinced that the "young adults", not "kids" who have appeared on National TV have a prepared "script". Therefore, therefore there should be the number of inconsistnecises we heard.

Apparently you haven't met our little Dash.

No scripts, Cancun. You're reaching here.

What many of you may not be understanding is that the AL teens that went on TV did not have scripts. Actually just the opposite that I would defer to arlee to explain if she wishes. It has been researched and backed up by calls that I have made.

Maybe the teens that everyone wants to hear from would go on the MSM shows if they were treated with respect and told the truth. These teens committed no crime yet they are sometimes given a harder time than they actual suspects in this case.

Do not confuse nervousness and bewilderment with inconsistencies.

Delayed reaction; Right. Not only have I listened to Dash/Alana  (see my previous comments on ED) put I've watched the frantic postings of her mother, first as arbeej and now as arlee. I this a frantic mmother attempting recognition for her daughter? I don't know about the rest of you, but having tutored someone inCalculsuor anyhting else, never made me someoon's "closee friend". you?
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #558 on: June 26, 2005, 03:05:50 AM »

Quote from: "sunmoonstars"
In regards to the MB group not talking.......here is the proof they were asked by the Holloway family not to.

Reynolds didn't elaborate, and Barron said people who went on the trip aren't publicly discussing details of what happened in Aruba at the request of Holloway's family, which fears the publicity could hamper the investigation.

No. Arlee just explained this about an hour ago (maybe more -- I've lost all concept of time). She said one paper interviewed a sophomore who didn't go on the trip and said he couldn't answer questions because he didn't go on the trip. that came out in the paper as he refused to talk because the family didn't want him to. the kids then said, "oh, they don't want us to talk? OK." and they didn't talk. But Dash's mom said the family NEVER ASKED THIS.

...writenow...so it is a rather desultory recollection from those who "came back from Aruba...on the trip that Natalee 'didn't make'...it's ...ummm...very different..wouldn't you say?...edit: I'm talking now...it's very strange/differnt/it's starnge...for me, too! (edit...6-26-05 GMT:7:08; 00:09 Pacific Time (touch my self!)
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #559 on: June 26, 2005, 03:05:50 AM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
G'night monkey friends...hope one of you guys solves this thing by the time i wake up in the morning..have a good night!

Nite Nik!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.