May 21, 2024, 11:43:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #15  (Read 365474 times)
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: September 05, 2008, 03:38:43 AM »

Have you read the 400 pages of documents released by LE?  There are dozens of reasons there.  She left her child with someone she cannot identify and has no record of phone calls with.  She did not report her child missing for a month.  She had no job or source of income to support her child.  She went out partying while her child was missing, by her own admission.  Do I need to continue?  because I can...

Ya no I stop posting here because I was getting slammed for saying Caylee is alive... I read the 400 pages and out of them 400 pages not one person said that she was a bad mom, not one person said she did drugs other then smoke weed..except the one guy who said it was possible for her to do other drugs but hasn't been around her in a while.. yes she lied but she has known the same people all her life but they all said she was not capable of murder.and was a good mom..I can't judge her and her actions..LE has not come out with a definitive answer if it was Caylee or not they say it is possible that it is the body of Caylee...but there was a dead body in the trunk... 

Yes, there was decomposition in the trunk.  The hair DNA showed it was either Casey or Caylee.  Casey is alive; Caylee is not.  What loving mother does not report her child missing or call 911 immediately?  What loving mother parties while her child is missing?  A loving mother protects her child and supports her child.  Casey did neither.  Don't look at random still photos for the truth.  Look at the actions of the people involved.  If you want to see how a loving parent behaves when a child is missing, look at Beth Holloway or Tim Miller.  Then look at Casey's actions and behaviors.  This says it all.

Nobody knows how another person will react in any situation....it is all speculation what you would do in this situation may not be what another would do...Like I said none of us no the truth the real reason why or what there is so much more to the case that we don't no...And some have disputed the Hair samples in the case I believe and i could be wrong that hair samples and DNA are different don't quote me on that cause I am not really sure...I am not saying she isn't a messed up person that she made the right choices, if she has some underlying mental illness it could have contributed to the situation everything is speculation...My only statement was she appeared to be a loving mom in the pics...a picture speaks a thousand words...Not only was it pics but everyone that knew her said it as well..I don't think too many people think she murdered her daughter most thinks it was an accident...After that she could have lost who knows
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: September 05, 2008, 03:39:02 AM »

Lynn said:
These are from Ricardo Morales's facebook account.

They were posted in early January and were taken at Lauren's BBQ party.

Pic 1 - Casey and Caylee
Pic 2 - Amy, Caylee and child (name was not given)
Pic 3 - Casey, Caylee and Troy
Pic 4 - Caylee, Casey, Amy, Lauren, unknown child
Pic 5 - Lauren, Casey, Kyle (green shirt), Amy, Carly

BRING NATALEE HOME
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #942 on: September 05, 2008, 03:40:51 AM »

I looked up Lauren's account (she hosted the get together) and it states Orlando.

thanks for posting..can you tell us where they were taken...esp the first one??
[/quote]
[/quote]
thanks...can you link the myspace pages please...the first pic gave me a very eerie feeling...i was almost physically sick

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Lynn32792
Scared Monkey

« Reply #943 on: September 05, 2008, 03:41:42 AM »

Casey's comment on the first pic:

Casey Anthony wrote
at 9:37pm on January 13th, 2008
it looks like i'm taking the walk of shame. haha. so sad

If anyone wants to look up his profile here is the link - if you are already a member of facebook, just change your network to Orlando. His profile is not set to private. These pics are located in the BBQ folder.

http://www.new.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31656916&id=24702745#/profile.php?id=24702745
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: September 05, 2008, 03:45:20 AM »

From what I've observed of loving parents, when an accident happens to their child they call for help.  They call 911 or someone to help.  For this reason, I don't think an accident occurred.  I think Casey killed Caylee, perhaps through negligence, but she did not call for help because she did not want anyone else to see what she had done.  This is the only logical reason not to call for help when your child is in distress.

When Casey did not report Caylee missing for a month, she deliberately ignored Caylee's needs.  For a whole month!! We don't even know if she would have reported Caylee missing after a month if Cindy hadn't called 911. 

These actions are so heinous and horrifying to me that I cannot get past them.  I cannot view Casey as a loving mom, despite any pictures or tales, because I see what she did (or neglected to do).  These actions are just so incontrovertible that they overwhelm any other image of Casey in my mind.  Does that make sense to you?

BRING NATALEE HOME
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #945 on: September 05, 2008, 03:45:41 AM »

Casey Anthony wrote

If anyone wants to look up his profile here is the link - if you are already a member of facebook, just change your network to Orlando. His profile is not set to private. These pics are located in the BBQ folder.

http://www.new.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31656916&id=24702745#/profile.php?id=24702745

does anyone know a generic id and password?
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: September 05, 2008, 03:46:31 AM »

Hey Kristen..........nobody should slam your opinion!!!  You should be able to say what you want.  I have noticed some monkeys - who are making this site a little too tense.

Yeah it's all good...I have thick skin lol I just don't get why some would have this child dead b4 anthing ever came out.Things that are said about the Anthony's are crazy they have them molesting Casey, helping burying caylee, They have dissected everything that they say.They no where they work how much money they make how many homes they have, How many law suits they have schools, ex wifes tax records, deed info they probably no more then the Anthony's family members and not one person directly related to the case has said George Lee or Cindy has played and part in the cover-up or murder of this child..If Cindy admits that Casey is lying then she will have to Admit that her granddaughter is dead I dont think she is quite ready for that
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: September 05, 2008, 03:48:20 AM »

Casey Anthony wrote

Casey herself comments on the first pic by saying, "so sad."  I wonder what she was thinking if her reaction to the pic was so very different from the reaction of others who see the pic.

BRING NATALEE HOME
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #948 on: September 05, 2008, 03:50:37 AM »

Hey Kristen..........nobody should slam your opinion!!!  You should be able to say what you want.  I have noticed some monkeys - who are making this site a little too tense.

Yeah it's all good...I have thick skin lol I just don't get why some would have this child dead b4 anthing ever came out.Things that are said about the Anthony's are crazy they have them molesting Casey, helping burying caylee, They have dissected everything that they say.They no where they work how much money they make how many homes they have, How many law suits they have schools, ex wifes tax records, deed info they probably no more then the Anthony's family members and not one person directly related to the case has said George Lee or Cindy has played and part in the cover-up or murder of this child..If Cindy admits that Casey is lying then she will have to Admit that her granddaughter is dead I dont think she is quite ready for that

I agree...........she is not ready!!  But I have to say, she has not helped herself or her family at all.  She has acted very bizarre!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: September 05, 2008, 03:50:47 AM »

I agree with you there.  Cindy is not ready to admit Caylee is dead.  I wish she would get some professional help during this crisis.  It has to be the most difficult thing she's ever endured.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: September 05, 2008, 03:50:53 AM »

Man that' so sad Casey and Caylee just look so normal, Casey looks like she is watching over Caylee making sure nothing happens to her..So sad I wonder what really happen and if we will ever find out the truth
Absolutely!  We know there was a dead body in the trunk of the car and the DNA identified it as Caylee's.  That's pointing at the truth with huge neon letters.

So, these pictures were taken way before Casey started hanging with the new crowd of friends. 

Forget I said that, it did not come out the way I meant.  Sorry, eyes are burning and you monkeys are scaring me!

lol scaring you how
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #951 on: September 05, 2008, 03:52:32 AM »

We haven't heard anything really about this Lauren C, right? I think I did hear this BBQ mentioned once..but that is all...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #952 on: September 05, 2008, 03:54:11 AM »

From what I've observed of loving parents, when an accident happens to their child they call for help.  They call 911 or someone to help.  For this reason, I don't think an accident occurred.  I think Casey killed Caylee, perhaps through negligence, but she did not call for help because she did not want anyone else to see what she had done.  This is the only logical reason not to call for help when your child is in distress.

When Casey did not report Caylee missing for a month, she deliberately ignored Caylee's needs.  For a whole month!! We don't even know if she would have reported Caylee missing after a month if Cindy hadn't called 911. 

These actions are so heinous and horrifying to me that I cannot get past them.  I cannot view Casey as a loving mom, despite any pictures or tales, because I see what she did (or neglected to do).  These actions are just so incontrovertible that they overwhelm any other image of Casey in my mind.  Does that make sense to you?

Yes......I still flip flop a little.  One minute, I want to see her fry and the next minute - I wonder what happened to make her act so strangely.  I know she did something stupid but I am not sure it was premeditated.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: September 05, 2008, 03:55:02 AM »

We haven't heard anything really about this Lauren C, right? I think I did hear this BBQ mentioned once..but that is all...

I don't know anything about her.  Casey's friends and acquaintances have been very low key and stayed out of the limelight.  This is a good thing.  I'm sure many of them are confused, and may even feel betrayed by someone they thought was a friend.  Some may even need to testify in court, so it's best they just stay quiet, I think.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: September 05, 2008, 03:57:28 AM »

Well she had to know that someone would eventually question her as to where Caylee was..She couldn't say she was with the Nanny forever. And if she is so narcissistic she could have very well played the mother of either a murdered child or a child who died in an accident. There has to be something else to the story that we are not aware of. Cindy said the other day that LE only lets the media hear phone calls where Casey appears to be unconcerned that they did not let the visitation or phone recordings out where she was talking about Caylee or showing emotion because they want to keep this image of a None Caring emotional person.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: September 05, 2008, 03:58:09 AM »

Yes......I still flip flop a little.  One minute, I want to see her fry and the next minute - I wonder what happened to make her act so strangely.  I know she did something stupid but I am not sure it was premeditated.

In thinking about her bizarre behavior and stone face through all of this, I have to guess that Casey had some very traumatic experiences in her life that contributed to her emotional unbalance.  I don't think she's mentally unstable or ill; she seems to know exactly what she is doing and right from wrong.  But, I do think the girl has some serious personality disorder that might have been exacerbated by traumatic experiences.

BRING NATALEE HOME
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #956 on: September 05, 2008, 03:58:53 AM »

I have heard of mother's using nighttime medicine inappropriately..........but what would make her think about using chloroform.  I used to work for DCF - investigated child abuse and never heard of anything like that.  Not even in training, college, seminars, etc.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #957 on: September 05, 2008, 04:02:14 AM »

In thinking about her bizarre behavior and stone face through all of this, I have to guess that Casey had some very traumatic experiences in her life that contributed to her emotional unbalance.  I don't think she's mentally unstable or ill; she seems to know exactly what she is doing and right from wrong.  But, I do think the girl has some serious personality disorder that might have been exacerbated by traumatic experiences.

Having Cindy as a mother is traumatic enough
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #958 on: September 05, 2008, 04:04:08 AM »

Well unfortunately Baez stepped in too soon. 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: September 05, 2008, 04:05:23 AM »

The five stages of grief or death are:

1-Denial-"this can't be happening to me", setting the table for the person or acting as if they are still in living there. No crying. Not accepting or even acknowledging the loss.

2-Anger-"why me?", feelings of wanting to fight back

3-Bargaining-bargaining often takes place before the loss. Attempting to make deals with God to stop or change the loss. Begging, wishing, praying for them to come back.

4-Depression-overwhelming feelings of hopelessness, frustration, bitterness, self pity, mourning loss of person as well as the hopes, dreams and plans for the future. Feeling lack of control, feeling numb. Perhaps feeling suicidal.

5-Acceptance-there is a difference between resignation and acceptance. You have to accept the loss, not just try to bear it quietly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.