May 03, 2024, 06:30:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 347630 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1400 on: March 06, 2009, 11:15:02 AM »

wayyyyy behind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGUccF6zi4I

Umm, he looks ot be wearing a dinner jacket in the interview ... Hugh Heffner wannabe? 

junk science!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How about I kick you in your "junk science" Mr. Jakassaluso. 

Good lord, he makes my head hurt.

I remember you, Caylee.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1401 on: March 06, 2009, 11:15:36 AM »

Did the A's ever , while making pleas on TV speak directly to Caylee? If they didnt this very telling to me.  They had so much airtime and I never heard them use it to speak to Caylee.

Why would they talk to Caylee? In my opinion, they knew she was already dead. That alone was very telling to me.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1402 on: March 06, 2009, 11:16:48 AM »

Did the A's ever , while making pleas on TV speak directly to Caylee? If they didnt this very telling to me.  They had so much airtime and I never heard them use it to speak to Caylee.

Why would they talk to Caylee? In my opinion, they knew she was already dead. That alone was very telling to me.
You would have thought they could have at least pretended .
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1403 on: March 06, 2009, 11:17:54 AM »

Thats the point. ITA
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1404 on: March 06, 2009, 11:21:38 AM »

Did the A's ever , while making pleas on TV speak directly to Caylee? If they didn't this very telling to me.  They had so much airtime and I never heard them use it to speak to Caylee.

they never pleaded for her return, she was discarded by the whole family in every way imaginable

Regrets, I've had a few......
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1405 on: March 06, 2009, 11:21:56 AM »

You would have thought they could have at least pretended .

They don't think ahead, like KC. It never occured to them that it would prove they knew she was already dead.

They never appealed to the "kidnapper" either, which said they knew she was not kidnapped either.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1406 on: March 06, 2009, 11:22:30 AM »

Monken...left you a note in the Fashion forum, on the main thread. TY, Lovin 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1407 on: March 06, 2009, 11:24:02 AM »

Did the A's ever , while making pleas on TV speak directly to Caylee? If they didn't this very telling to me.  They had so much airtime and I never heard them use it to speak to Caylee.

they never pleaded for her return, she was discarded by the whole family in every way imaginable

We must have been typing the same thing at the same time. They proved they KNEW by their own actions. I have always wondered if they wanted KC out of their way. Cindy seemed to do and say everything which made people turn on KC.

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1408 on: March 06, 2009, 11:25:39 AM »

Im still disappointed we havent seen evidence besides cell records to rachet down the time line between Cindy swimming in the pool with Caylee on the 15th and Caseys movie watching with TL on the 16th. I dont believe Georges story of seeing the girls leave on the 16th.
Somewhere in the Docs is a neighbor talking about Casey and Cindy screaming in the driveway on the 15th. Did Casey leave then I wonder.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1409 on: March 06, 2009, 11:25:45 AM »

wayyyyy behind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGUccF6zi4I

Umm, he looks ot be wearing a dinner jacket in the interview ... Hugh Heffner wannabe? 

junk science!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How about I kick you in your "junk science" Mr. Jakassaluso. 

Good lord, he makes my head hurt.

All these "experts" will look foolish and get their ego taken down a notch or two when she gets LWOP.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1410 on: March 06, 2009, 11:26:36 AM »

Im still disappointed we havent seen evidence besides cell records to rachet down the time line between Cindy swimming in the pool with Caylee on the 15th and Caseys movie watching with TL on the 16th. I dont believe Georges story of seeing the girls leave on the 16th.
Somewhere in the Docs is a neighbor talking about Casey and Cindy screaming in the driveway on the 15th. Did Casey leave then I wonder.

IIRC the neighbor said KC left in her car.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1411 on: March 06, 2009, 11:27:41 AM »

I certainly hope so Turbo!!! And I for one am not so worried.

Just tired of all the defense BS. If it were an "accident" this ordeal would have ended months ago.

Man, monkeys, my head aches. Must look at something other than Casey's BS for a bit. 

I remember you, Caylee.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1412 on: March 06, 2009, 11:28:39 AM »

I think they knew as soon as they smelled that trunk.

Hubby and I are also feeling so frustrated about this new lawyer. Why do these kinds of lawyers get on board to cases that look so awful...meaning caseymonster is so obviously guilty and it's useless to defend her...so why? It's a huge gamble if it's for the fame of it because if they lose that makes them look bad, right? If they win then they helped a monster get away with a horrific deed. This guy ticks me off. Why not offer to support the victim, Caylee? It makes me sick. I keep hoping there's something he doesn't know yet, and the more he spends time with this case he'll back off like Nejame did.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1413 on: March 06, 2009, 11:30:41 AM »

KLAAS Sorry to be off topic, but I have a question. If I use a different computer that I have never used, will I have to log in to SM? What if I can't remember my password? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1414 on: March 06, 2009, 11:32:01 AM »

NnN it's all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I have yet to meet an atty who wasn't in it for that alone.  Not to say that there aren't any, just haven't met any.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1415 on: March 06, 2009, 11:32:03 AM »

Hubby and I are also feeling so frustrated about this new lawyer. Why do these kinds of lawyers get on board to cases that look so awful...meaning caseymonster is so obviously guilty and it's useless to defend her...so why? It's a huge gamble if it's for the fame of it because if they lose that makes them look bad, right? If they win then they helped a monster get away with a horrific deed. This guy ticks me off. Why not offer to support the victim, Caylee? It makes me sick. I keep hoping there's something he doesn't know yet, and the more he spends time with this case he'll back off like Nejame did.

For some reason I doubt this ... I don't get the same feelign about this guy that I got about NeJame. This guy IMHO is 100% shark, vulture, whatever you want to call him.

He wants any money and fame he can get from the case. It all makes me sick.

I remember you, Caylee.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1416 on: March 06, 2009, 11:32:46 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys 

I see a lot of talk about KC getting off, frankly it saddens me to no end. I would like to remind all monkeys that there is power in positive thinking. I believe there is much more here that we do not know and may not know until we get to trial. The defense can spin all they want but they have to stick with one story. Was it an accident or did the nanny take her?

If it was an accident why did she wait 31 days ( and we know she would have waited as long as possible) to report it? Technically she wasn't even the one to report it. Why did she carry on as nothing happened? What are her friends going to testify regarding her disposition during those 31 days?

If the nanny took her well where is the evidence that she contacted the nanny to get her back? That she was conducting her own searches for Caylee? Where is the nanny and where is anybody who knows the nanny?

I am trying to look at this objectively but if I were a juror it would have to be a damn good story to explain those 31 days away. Was she afraid of Cindy so much she tried to hide the fact that an accident killed Caylee? She wasn't afraid of Cindy so much that she wouldn't repeatedly LIE to her and STEAL from her for YEARS before this "incident". Maybe its best summed up in KCs own words "I am a spiteful bitch" and her other comments to Lee to the effect of: You all knew I wasn't right you should have stopped me a long time ago. So she will blame them for what happened to Caylee but she can't go that route without admitting she has pyschological problems and that she killed her... her ego is too big to let that happen and Biass is too much of an idiot to get her to plead.
Remember that the Grand Jury indicted her before Caylee was found. The state wants this trial asap will biass tries to push it back. The defense is dragging their feet and filing frivolous motions in an attempt to delay the inevitable. It's all smoke folks. I have faith that LE has enough pieces to put this puzzle together. I have faith that Caylee WILL receive justice.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: March 06, 2009, 11:33:01 AM »

I agree with you about these lawyers...doing it for their own publicity...it means more to them to get their mugs on tv than to seek justice for a little girl who was murdered by her own mom...

I don't worry too much about this lawyer...the general public is not stupid...there is too much info on Casey Ho to let her get away with this horrendous crime...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: March 06, 2009, 11:34:11 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys 

I see a lot of talk about KC getting off, frankly it saddens me to no end. I would like to remind all monkeys that there is power in positive thinking. I believe there is much more here that we do not know and may not know until we get to trial. The defense can spin all they want but they have to stick with one story. Was it an accident or did the nanny take her?

If it was an accident why did she wait 31 days ( and we know she would have waited as long as possible) to report it? Technically she wasn't even the one to report it. Why did she carry on as nothing happened? What are her friends going to testify regarding her disposition during those 31 days?

If the nanny took her well where is the evidence that she contacted the nanny to get her back? That she was conducting her own searches for Caylee? Where is the nanny and where is anybody who knows the nanny?

I am trying to look at this objectively but if I were a juror it would have to be a damn good story to explain those 31 days away. Was she afraid of Cindy so much she tried to hide the fact that an accident killed Caylee? She wasn't afraid of Cindy so much that she wouldn't repeatedly LIE to her and STEAL from her for YEARS before this "incident". Maybe its best summed up in KCs own words "I am a spiteful bitch" and her other comments to Lee to the effect of: You all knew I wasn't right you should have stopped me a long time ago. So she will blame them for what happened to Caylee but she can't go that route without admitting she has pyschological problems and that she killed her... her ego is too big to let that happen and Biass is too much of an idiot to get her to plead.
Remember that the Grand Jury indicted her before Caylee was found. The state wants this trial asap will biass tries to push it back. The defense is dragging their feet and filing frivolous motions in an attempt to delay the inevitable. It's all smoke folks. I have faith that LE has enough pieces to put this puzzle together. I have faith that Caylee WILL receive justice.

good post and I agree with you...Caylee will receive justice...

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1419 on: March 06, 2009, 11:34:35 AM »

ITA Leslee.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.