May 06, 2024, 10:57:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #20 - 6/23/05 Evening  (Read 264920 times)
ExTexinAZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #700 on: June 23, 2005, 10:28:14 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
OK..I just had to say this...just had an argument with my hubby...not pretty...guess why? SM website....LOL.....
And I quote, " YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH THIS STUFF"

His point?? LOL

Been there, done that!

"If only you believe in miracles, baby, so would I"
Perforator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #701 on: June 23, 2005, 10:28:16 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
wow!  well wonderwoman looks like the email is genuine,  mother's account fits like a glove.  and by the way. who was it said they are not west indian.  did you all hear nadira's guyanese or trinidadian accent?   hey went to get joran at 11:30 so they were at the club by say 12:20.  they dropped them at the mariott.  such detail,  this is so sweet.

They lied to their mother once about dropping her off at the HI.
Who's to say they aren't lying again?
About the only thing definite we can get from that is the approximate time they left Deepack's work.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #702 on: June 23, 2005, 10:28:39 PM »

Quote from: "Wayoutwest"
Sorry to say this, but the only way Natalie is being held alive on Aruba is going to be by a single person, in an extremely remote location who has an independent means of survival. The 'napper would have to go to work and  as I've said before, this smart girl would definitely be trying to help herself if she was alone at any time. Everyone on the island is alert for suspicious activities.  You have a crew of "organized" people watching her, and something is gonna slip. People have girlfriends, wives, kids, neighbors. 150,000 is a strong motivator.  

If she was snatched, she's been off Aruba a long time.

how bout my original location.. near that creepy abandoned town near KIA

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #703 on: June 23, 2005, 10:28:41 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "blfit"
Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Is it just me, or does anyone else have a problem with arresting people and putting them in prison untill they confess to a crime? Rolling Eyes

their government isn't like ours....

Well if I boycott Aruba or Indonesia, it's cause I don't want to end up in prison for something I didn't do... Sad

I'm with you on that one!!

Looking for the truth.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #704 on: June 23, 2005, 10:28:43 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
CHE I HAVE BEEN READING THE PAST POSTS DOES THE KIDNAP STORY COMES FROM TWITTY ?

THANKS FOR FILLING ME IN

Kinda, Bendex.  She alludes to it in the interviews.
Tila_Bean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #705 on: June 23, 2005, 10:28:43 PM »

CHE I HAVE BEEN READING THE PAST POSTS DOES THE KIDNAP STORY COMES FROM TWITTY ?

THANKS FOR FILLING ME IN

It comes from Natalee's mother.  She believes that the 3 amigos kidnapped her and that Natalee is still alive on the island being held against her will.
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #706 on: June 23, 2005, 10:28:58 PM »

All the moms have so much pain.  Breaks my heart.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #707 on: June 23, 2005, 10:29:03 PM »

inspector_detector wrote:

Is it just me, or does anyone else have a problem with arresting people and putting them in prison untill they confess to a crime?

Unfortunatly it`s the dutch law. And I have a problem with it right now b/c of the "pressure" from the media! I sure don`t like the way it is going now, looks to me they ( as in the judicials of aruba) will keep up with the pressure which is not legal in the dutch system, of interrogate b/c the 'americans' sits on there backs!! So I surely hope that the people in custody  don`t 'break' by such unlawfull actions.

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
kuaitzu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #708 on: June 23, 2005, 10:29:14 PM »

His mom talks just like he writes english in the email.[/quote]

At least we know now that the Kalpoes have a MOM..worried for awhile they were Cabbage Patch Kids!!!

A lie has a certain weight for those that tend to believe it.
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #709 on: June 23, 2005, 10:29:52 PM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Quote from: "gaijin"
does anybody  buy into the premise that was presented this mgn by a poster that Joren was "simply" the pimp..in that he lured and entrapped young women in order to secure them for HIS FATHER...who turns out to be the primary predator?...or is that all just too fantastic to beleive....in what is already an unbeleivable story....

And so it goes again...I have mentioned a couple of times, as have a few others, the fact that on one of Joren's websites he claimed to be a pimp!  I thought that was an extremely odd way for a 17 yr old boy to describe himself.  (Especially when we're now told he's an athlete, honor student, and more.)  

Most people think it was just misusing a term which for some odd reason is quite popular with the teens these days.  Personally, I'm around some teenagers who would NEVER describe themselves that way, but whatever...

Nah kids' say that here all the time...pimp kinda means cool

Like 'That's Pimp" or "you're such a pimp"
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #710 on: June 23, 2005, 10:30:11 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "absolut"
This is not racial I swear.

His mom talks just like he writes english in the email.

I thought the very same thing.

Don't know if anyone commented on this yet or not...her story she recounted to Greta about her sons sounded like the same story in that email that may or may not be from one of the brothers (WW posted it).
Going back downstairs to watch Greta.

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
chelsblu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #711 on: June 23, 2005, 10:31:30 PM »

Quote from: "ExTexinAZ"
OK..I just had to say this...just had an argument with my hubby...not pretty...guess why? SM website....LOL.....

His point?? LOL

Been there, done that!

My husband and I were watching Fox and he says "hey maybe you ought to try to go on the internet and see what folks are saying" as I'm sitting here with my laptop as I have been for the past two weeks.
Such a smarta$$.
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #712 on: June 23, 2005, 10:31:33 PM »

Quote from: "RB"

THANKS FOR FILLING ME IN

more than alludes bendx...she flat out says it

think positive
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #713 on: June 23, 2005, 10:32:05 PM »

I believe the email is legit. But like I said before so what? Their wasn't really anything new in that email, save some back story.  And even that aspect is doubtful given that deepak is a dirty liar who made up basically everything after carlos and charlies.
chelsblu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #714 on: June 23, 2005, 10:33:42 PM »

Kind of interesting that Greta brings up email , huh.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #715 on: June 23, 2005, 10:34:27 PM »

Didnt Kerin email it to her?  O rwho was it?
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #716 on: June 23, 2005, 10:34:31 PM »

Quote from: "ExTexinAZ"

His point?? LOL

Been there, done that!

Bingo! and how about when you start ratteling off facts, and people start looking at you like you lost it. This happened to me with scott peterson. My Dad totally thought scott had been set up, and I started off with all the facts I could think of, he backed down and said ok ok.........I think he thought I had lost my mind, hubby just said " she finds a cause like this all the time, I let her go, it makes her happy" Of course, my house runs on the premise, if Momma ain't happy, then no one is happy"........That only works of course if Momma caters to Daddy sometimes. Thank Goodness our son is out of the home and in his own. Wink
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: June 23, 2005, 10:34:43 PM »

Quote from: "chelsblu"

She has gotten enough copies of that one  Wink
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #718 on: June 23, 2005, 10:34:50 PM »

Quote from: "chelsblu"

Ain't it just Smile
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #719 on: June 23, 2005, 10:34:56 PM »

Quote from: "tuberide"
Quote from: "RB"

THANKS FOR FILLING ME IN

more than alludes bendx...she flat out says it

That's exactly right, she sure did and she said she believes Natalee is ALIVE. Oh, and don't forget she says there are more involved. I think this story is as twisted as PVDS!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.