May 22, 2024, 03:14:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Issues regarding the travel show  (Read 16362 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: February 24, 2008, 09:28:07 PM »

Hotshot, How can you say you were there for the Aruba protest and then say you booked a trip? You are talking Uta both sides. You can't have it both ways! As someone who went to one of these shows for "the cause" I am totally disappointed. No matter what you think justifies that behaviour. You could've booked a trip in private, but you do it there and then announce it. Something isn't right. I wonder how everyone who was there this weekend for the right reasons feel.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 09:32:13 PM »

Well all I can say is what a week-end.  Today was a bit warmer, but I arrived late once again, however I did make it.  A reminder to all who think taking people with them to an event like this, DONT!  I didn’t do the driving myself so I had to wait to be dropped off, and if the driver is not ready, too bad right?  Well, between that, and getting lost in Boston I was loosing it.  Then the straw that breaks the camels back was at 3-4 am this morning.  It was what I thought was my smoke alarm going off.  So I open the rooms door, and low and behold the hallway was lit up with all those "follow me lights".  But hey wait, wasn’t my elavator right here before?  LOL, I guess this was a real alarm because all the fire doors closed, and left us to try and find the stair case.  Top floor, P.J.s on, barefoot, I yell lets get out and grab my cigarettes.  Firefighters arrived after we were outside for about 10 minutes.  Was an interesting night to say the least.  I had just gotten to sleep from doing my scaredmonkeys thing too.  So I needed at least 4-5 hours of sleep, and was late arriving.  Daughter came down sick too. 

All in all I though it was a progressive week-end.  ******* talked to Rob Smith yet again today, and he led us to believe that Aruba will solve this crime.  When asked why he says that, he says pretty much leave it at that, he knows.  ******* got chased around again today by port authority,  evidently someone in the Aruba Booth was pulling port authorities leg about us going in with pamphlets, over and over again, and they finally believed *******.  they will be coming to check out SM later on tonight.  Hi Boston Port Authority!   

We had some very nice people, some of which I am posting videos on, and some that were SO CRANKY that it wasn’t funny.  cant help but laugh at them.  Most of you know why I find the need to go to Aruba one last time, and I went looking for a deal, I am guessing some people didn’t agree with that, but I started something that needs to be finished, and that’s what it will take for me to finish.  Sorry if I offended anyone in my team with that, but I guess you have to know my whole story before you judge me. 

I am going to post the few other pictures I took, including the guy who I was wondering about who he was last night, and 3 videos.  I am then going to go and take a long hot shower and pass out.  Thanks ******* for the great time, and get some rest.  To CJ, and Marlee, drive careful on the long ride home.  I am saying good-bye now, as you just disappeared before I could.

Videos coming, and a few pictures

You booked a trip to Aruba?  Why are you going to Aruba, anyway?  I thought this was a boycott site?  I don't understand any of this at all. I am thinking I am in the twilight zone or something...you are right...I don't agree. But then I am just one person.  Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 09:34:27 PM »

Seems to me that if you booked a trip to Aruba, you broke the boycott, and did exactly what you were suppose to be getting others not to do....
Kind of an oxymoron to me...
Things that make ya go hmmmmm......
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2008, 09:38:50 PM »

Make this one more person, Lala's.
Booking a trip at the show? Does this not defeat the purpose? Very odd, IMO.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2008, 09:40:36 PM »

I want to thank everyone who went to Boston to "Stand With The Girl" & show we demand justice for Natalee.
However, I do not understand anyone booking a trip to Aruba. Especially at a protest against the crime ridden place. 
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2008, 09:44:19 PM »

I didnt book a trip to Aruba......Lets get this straight.  There is DNA out there, possibly in 2 different areas that we know of, and no-one on that Island is willing to go and get samples.  I am willing to take 2 days out of my routine, to go down there, and get those samples.  Am I an expert in what that is?  NO  But I am willing to go and chip cement, and rock in order to see if there is, or isn't DNA where we think there should be.  And if there is, then whos is it.  I stand for the boycott, but I also stand for getting the truth out there to Natalees parents once and for all. 

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2008, 09:52:46 PM »

The problem I see with someone who isn't certified & knowledgeable in collecting DNA, is the evidence/DNA will not be admissable. I say let the authorities know (not Aruban) & let them do the collecting. MOO

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2008, 10:02:16 PM »

I didnt book a trip to Aruba......Lets get this straight.  There is DNA out there, possibly in 2 different areas that we know of, and no-one on that Island is willing to go and get samples.  I am willing to take 2 days out of my routine, to go down there, and get those samples.  Am I an expert in what that is?  NO  But I am willing to go and chip cement, and rock in order to see if there is, or isn't DNA where we think there should be.  And if there is, then whos is it.  I stand for the boycott, but I also stand for getting the truth out there to Natalees parents once and for all. 

You just told us you were going to Aruba..that tells me you booked a flight and a room.  I thought that is booking a trip to Aruba.  And I do know why you are going and I still don't like it. I am worried you have compromised something that shouldn't have been compromised.  I guess I am the fool here because I truly am at a loss to understand this.  Didn't mean to offend anyone, just my opinion is all and I happen to have one on this subject.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2008, 10:08:36 PM »

You just told us you were going to Aruba..that tells me you booked a flight and a room.  I thought that is booking a trip to Aruba.  And I do know why you are going and I still don't like it. I am worried you have compromised something that shouldn't have been compromised.  I guess I am the fool here because I truly am at a loss to understand this.  Didn't mean to offend anyone, just my opinion is all and I happen to have one on this subject.

I have to agree with Lalas on this. Even if the Aruban authorities were to allow a civilian from another country to chip away at Aruban cement, anything collected would certainly be considered compromised and not admissable in any type of judicial proceedings. In addition, DNA collection requires very sterile conditions in order to prevent contamination of the samples. It certainly would be much better left to professionals, IMO.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2008, 10:14:21 PM »

Klaas, how can this site support someone who booked a trip to Aruba while supposedly supporting a boycott at the Boston
Trade Show?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2008, 10:26:00 PM »

Hotshot..
I thank you for participating at the Boston Trade Show  boycott effort... but   since we do NOT have PM function I have to say this in the open
JMO 
But to announce that you checked out deals for a trip to Aruba to collect DNA  just handed ATAHA  the prize.  You can be sure that they will make the most of it for their PR.

You must have felt the need to for some reason to make your statement but...   and their court will never allow the reason you are going to be considered.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2008, 10:26:31 PM »

Klaas, how can this site support someone who booked a trip to Aruba while supposedly supporting a boycott at the Boston
Trade Show?

You mean that this site should not allow members that go to Aruba?  It's not our business to tell people where to go. We can warn people of the corrupt government and we can suggest they don't go to Aruba but we certainly won't ban someone that goes. Tim Miller is in Aruba, should we not support him too?

As far as the boycott at the Boston Travel Show, what anyone does there isn't this sites business either.

If you have issues about it address them with Hotshot in this thread.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2008, 10:33:25 PM »

But you can not validate the people who do this. Tim Miller has nothing to do with this and it is a whole different situation and you know this.  You can also not support people who go to a travel show in support of a boycott and use that to book themselves a trip to Aruba. No it is not the business of this site for people who go to these shows but when they go for their own reasons this site should not support them. I have not mentioned any names.  Why would you assume that I am talking about Hotshot?!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2008, 10:35:15 PM »

But you can not validate the people who do this. Tim Miller has nothing to do with this and it is a whole different situation and you know this.  You can also not support people who go to a travel show in support of a boycott and use that to book themselves a trip to Aruba. No it is not the business of this site for people who go to these shows but when they go for their own reasons this site should not support them. I have not mentioned any names.  Why would you assume that I am talking about Hotshot?!

Other than allowing them to post here, how is THIS site supporting them?  We aren't supporting THEM any more than we are supporting YOU.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2008, 10:35:34 PM »

Casa, Klaas doesn't have to answer you or anyone else.  Then to tell her that the thread she started is buried is just plain rude.

All these people worked hard the past two days and to ruin a thread with complaints is just wrong.

We all know how to start new threads and one could have been easily started.

JMO, MOO, etc.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2008, 10:36:02 PM »

Trade Show?
Hello Casa Smile I am confident Hotshot means well and has tried hard to help Natalee. She is convinced that there is dna on the rocks and feels that it may be the only way to prove that was Natalee in that video.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2008, 10:43:45 PM »

Casa, Klaas doesn't have to answer you or anyone else.  Then to tell her that the thread she started is buried is just plain rude.

All these people worked hard the past two days and to ruin a thread with complaints is just wrong.

We all know how to start new threads and one could have been easily started.

JMO, MOO, etc.

yes san some people worked really hard the last two days.  And some did not come away with a trip to Aruba.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2008, 10:45:42 PM »

******* I agree with your post. The problem I see, despite who's backing may be had regarding this......is why would anyone go to a travel show to protest travel to Aruba, and book a trip?

If there is information to possibly be gained, and someone feels compelled OK. I am not making a comment about this. But don't book it at a boycott.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2008, 10:46:57 PM »

Other than allowing them to post here, how is THIS site supporting them?  We aren't supporting THEM any more than we are supporting YOU.

There is no reason to support me as I have no agenda other than to support family members who I knew  Natalee  went missing. 
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2008, 10:50:36 PM »

the word BEFORE was deleted from my post which I feel is very important
Pages: 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.