May 14, 2024, 07:08:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #501 7/24 - 7/26/2006  (Read 161778 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #760 on: July 26, 2006, 10:54:36 AM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Hi Jacquie!

Whas up............

Leaving early today for Part II of root canal procedure...

YIPPEEEEE Embarassed

Opt for the Laughing Gas.  I do.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: July 26, 2006, 10:55:31 AM »

FlyingMermaid,

I know you have already named them but if not here are two names that might fit..

El-ahrairah In Adams's Lapine language, the name is said to be a contraction of the phrase Elil-Hrair-Rah prince of a thousand enemies.

Rabscuttle

El-ahrairah has a sidekick named Rabscuttle who joins him on nearly all of his adventures.

I'm sure that your two little ones will be smart, devious, tricky, and devoted to the well-being of you and your husbands.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #762 on: July 26, 2006, 10:55:59 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
PEACHES, YOU ARE MY HEROINE TOO.

and this is for you...........
http://tinypic.com/143gi2d.jpg

Thank you.  My favorite color of roses too!  

I've been looking for a new background.............this is it!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: July 26, 2006, 10:56:03 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Nut44x4"
I would like nothing better than to be proven wrong on all this. I HOPE I am wrong!! I can still hope......but my gut says different.

Goodmorning All!

Nut - I disagree.  The only thing I notice is that Joran has "unfrozen" comments on his site.  He has not been to his Zorpia site since July 15th.  Joran personally has not added any new photos to his Zorpia site, it still stands at 26.

If decisions had already been made I think we'd get a "hint" of it from Glenda, Scuba or MF.  They continue to play games, especially Glenda so I don't think a decision has been made yet.  IMO.

Maybe Joe Tacyp got tired of shaing secrets with Glenda since she let the "cat out of the witches hat" about Sporter being in NY.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: July 26, 2006, 10:59:06 AM »

Embarassed And no manners....  Good morning everyone!

One of the "Corell catfood dishes" I have just broke in the sink....  I put my hand in the water to wash their dishes and almost got cut...  my hand stings a little ~ but I don't see any cuts or scrapes...

Eye doctor appointment this morning...  Seeing when I'll be going in for surgery on the final, left eye...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: July 26, 2006, 10:59:17 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
PEACHES, YOU ARE MY HEROINE TOO.

and this is for you...........
http://tinypic.com/143gi2d.jpg

Thank you.  My favorite color of roses too!  

I've been looking for a new background.............this is it!

Glad you liked it.  I thought it looked like a Georgia Peach.

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: July 26, 2006, 11:03:41 AM »

How's your finger, Tyler?

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: July 26, 2006, 11:09:55 AM »

http://search.theledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050623/NEWS/506230415&SearchID=73238141202832

This may be old news, but first I have ever heard of this.

Putting cold cases on playing cards.

Interesting, and a case in Florida has been solved thanks to this.

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: July 26, 2006, 11:18:41 AM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
I'd like to pose a question - something I have been thinking of...

How long do you guys think the whole routine of picking up the young girls, using and abusing them, then dumping them has gone on?

I am not just talking about the "20" times Joran refers to.  I am thinking more along the lines of the "elders" activities in the past.  I just have a feeling that these activities have been going on in one way or another for years.  That this has been the M.O. of the "boys club" and they are passing along their games to their kids.  Exploitation of women has been going on for many years, and I highly doubt the pimps came up with the idea themselves.

What do ya'll think?

How long has this been goin' on ?

Well your freinds with their fancy persuasions
Can't admit that it's part of the scene
But I know you been lying and pimping
'Cause I ain't quite as dumb as I seem

And you said you were never intendin'
To break these PIMPS secret this way
But there ain't any use in pretendin'
It could happen to any American girl any day

My answer:  How long have there been Croes, vanderSloots, vanderStraats, Gottenbos family members on the island?

and the winner is ..................

That is exactly what I am getting at.  There has to be some "older" women who have knowledge of these activities, that have cycled out of their usefullness in that circle.  Are these women the mothers of those younger girls now involved in the pimping?  Do they just think - well that is just the way it is and nothing is gonna change?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: July 26, 2006, 11:18:54 AM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"

One of the "Corell catfood dishes" I have just broke in the sink....  I put my hand in the water to wash their dishes and almost got cut...  my hand stings a little ~ but I don't see any cuts or scrapes...

Eye doctor appointment this morning...  Seeing when I'll be going in for surgery on the final, left eye...

Katz - how funny (not that you almost cut yourself that's not funny).

I use a separate set of Corell salad plates to feed too!  Don't break if they Knock them over. (You can always find a cheap used set at the Salvation Army or other thrift store).

But the young ladies do not have the table manners for flat plates yet.

They must eat even wet from a bowl otherwise gravy and food all over the floor!

I purchased one of the cat water fountain thingys to keep their water fresh and tasty. Very Happy

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: July 26, 2006, 11:23:41 AM »

How's your finger, Tyler?

Doing much better.  Thank you, still red, but it's no longer yucky.

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: July 26, 2006, 11:25:06 AM »

I hope so too, Kimmy....  Alls I can say is that Natalee's family has some the best, doing their best, to bring J2K to justice...  I hope that is enough...

And we're praying, Kimmy...  And it seems that His answer to me always seems to be that there will be justice...

Yet, I don't see it yet...  so I cry a little harder...  and wait...

The music and video that Strike sent has truly been a comfort...  You're one of the Purple Hippies too ~ aren't you, Kimmy?  I'd be more than happy to share the little bit of "cover artwork" that I've put together...

I'm slow though...  I've only just finished "the hits" artwork...  and am working on gathering stuff for "Sign 'O' The Times" ~ picking out the best from the multitude of favorites is not easy...  and I'm only still pulling screen shots from "Hot Thing."  There's all too many favorites in that piece...

Speaking of Strike ~ he was here yesterday morning and commented that we have to let our elected officials know that we want tougher sentencing for sexual predators...  And I haven't seen him since...  I hope everything's cool...

Yes Katz!  I do love me some Prince - You have a good memory (unlike mine - lol) I'd love to see your work - but when you get a chance.  I know you're a busy gal.

Haven't seen third yet.  I'm sure he'll be here soon.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #772 on: July 26, 2006, 11:27:27 AM »

In the Timeline sticky below I just posted 11 page expanded timeline running from natalee's birth thru early morning hours of May 30- let me know if you find any mistakes
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: July 26, 2006, 11:27:59 AM »

Jacqui, that's an interesting website.

Flying Mermaid and Katz, I got my kitties a salad bar thing.  It stands about 6 inches off the floor on a black wrought iron stand (very intricate lacy ironwork) and it holds two stainless steel bowls.  Got them at a garden boutique store.  One cat's is about 8 inches tall and the smaller cat's is about 6 inches tall.  Bowls bigger on the 8-inch stand, but cat eats more than the other.  I will try to take pictures of them. They are very elegant, fit a can of Fancy Feast.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: July 26, 2006, 11:30:13 AM »

KIMMY, what do you think of the women who have progressed to "positions" within their system being some of the women who have memories of long-past events, or perhaps it has always been foreign women, from Venezuela, America or Surinam.

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: July 26, 2006, 11:30:46 AM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"

Katz - how funny (not that you almost cut yourself that's not funny).

I use a separate set of Corell salad plates to feed too!  Don't break if they Knock them over. (You can always find a cheap used set at the Salvation Army or other thrift store).

But the young ladies do not have the table manners for flat plates yet.

They must eat even wet from a bowl otherwise gravy and food all over the floor!

I purchased one of the cat water fountain thingys to keep their water fresh and tasty. Very Happy

I think it's hard for them to eat from a flat plate, sweet Mermaid....  so the little bowls that I use are a whole lot flat, but with curved up sides, to help keep the canned food together for them...  and yes ~ they have their own designer dinnerware to eat and drink from...   Very Happy

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: July 26, 2006, 11:32:42 AM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Here is a pic of Uncle Mike and his sons.....

Thanks again to all of you....

Jacque thanks for sharing this photo with us....Uncle Mike looks good for all he went through.

PS: I know I am waaayyyyyyyy back! Wink

Good Morning all Monks!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: July 26, 2006, 11:33:52 AM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"

I hope so too, Kimmy....  Alls I can say is that Natalee's family has some the best, doing their best, to bring J2K to justice...  I hope that is enough...

And we're praying, Kimmy...  And it seems that His answer to me always seems to be that there will be justice...

Yet, I don't see it yet...  so I cry a little harder...  and wait...

The music and video that Strike sent has truly been a comfort...  You're one of the Purple Hippies too ~ aren't you, Kimmy?  I'd be more than happy to share the little bit of "cover artwork" that I've put together...

I'm slow though...  I've only just finished "the hits" artwork...  and am working on gathering stuff for "Sign 'O' The Times" ~ picking out the best from the multitude of favorites is not easy...  and I'm only still pulling screen shots from "Hot Thing."  There's all too many favorites in that piece...

Speaking of Strike ~ he was here yesterday morning and commented that we have to let our elected officials know that we want tougher sentencing for sexual predators...  And I haven't seen him since...  I hope everything's cool...

Yes Katz!  I do love me some Prince - You have a good memory (unlike mine - lol) I'd love to see your work - but when you get a chance.  I know you're a busy gal.

Haven't seen third yet.  I'm sure he'll be here soon.

Kimmy ~ are you here?  Yesterday there was mention on the board that our email addresses shouldn't be available to everyone...

I can either flip mine to show for a few minutes ~ or ask Klaas to write you for me ~ to give you my email address....

I'm feeding the cats now ~ and have to jump in the tub ~ because my eye doctor appointment is at 10:00...

And yes ~ I figure Strike will pop in some time later this morning...  but it was funny how he just left, never to resurface again yesterday ~ and just want folks to see if he pops in today....  I won't be here to see...

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: July 26, 2006, 11:35:17 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
Klaas,

How is the weather down the coast? Up here, for days and days, it is so hot that I automatically check the stove, oven and thermostat to make sure they are not on!  Around 9 a.m., it is 90 degrees. I have the AC on all day. I know my next electric bill is gonna be huge.

It finally cooled down today, I don't think it even reached 80.  I'm very close to the beach though.  We have air but never use it.  It doesn't work that well because we have so many windows facing the sun.  All it does is end up giving us a high electric bill.

Check out this photo my sister took in Newport Beach a few days ago when we had a lightening storm.  I think she took it from her boat.  Pretty cool huh?

fantastic picture Klaas.....I have a powwer pont of lightening in St. Louis las week and some ofthe damage...but I have no idea in the world how to post the llink here....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: July 26, 2006, 11:35:46 AM »

Front Page Posts:

AM Digital:Mike Eman (AVP), Oduber is a Menace to our Aruban Florin

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/07/26/am-digitalmike-eman-avp-oduber-is-a-menace-to-our-aruban-florin/

Also

Favoritism & Privilege Alive & Well on Aruba; Nearly 5000 Government Employees … what other privileges are provided?

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/07/26/favoritism-nearly-5000-government-employees-what-other-privileges-are-provided/

"Between 1,500 and 2000 people have been employed by the Aruban Government in 5 years. Not to improve education; not to improve public health; not to improve social assistance in this country; but to benefit and privilege of Mr. Nelson Obuber and his family; Mr. Rudy Croes … not to the benefit of this country”.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.