May 14, 2024, 05:24:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #7 8/09/11 - 8/17/11  (Read 296475 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: August 09, 2011, 10:05:59 PM »

Happy birthday Caylee...and RIP sweet girl...

Lily Valley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #181 on: August 09, 2011, 10:12:04 PM »

No George, Caylee is not six years old today, she's dead at the tender age of 2 1/2 years.  Yes, she was born six years ago, but she's been dead longer than she was alive.

Sorry Monkeys, but today is a rough one for me and I will never give G & C a pass.  They proved for 3 years how much they love Caylee....NOT!

Hi Monkeys--Tupelo, I will not give them a pass either.  I haven't forgotten their behaviour in doing everything in their power to insure that Caylee's remains--yes, remains, George--were not found.  Trying to frame innocent people when Cindy knew from July 15 who murdered Caylee.  Trash.  I don't have words to express how much I hate them but I wish someone would throw water on Cindy so she would melt like the witch in the Wizard of Oz.  They are despicable monsters and if I were there, I'd turn my back on them. They have done nothing to remember Caylee with grace and love, just hatred and spite.  Perjurers.  Got their murdering daughter off and now they want to appear respectable.  Forget it. They are scum.

Maybe Cindy will have the toys stolen again like she did before.  Maybe she'll steal the cross, like she did before.  And she tried to have them stolen a second time and the crowd stopped the people she sent. And I don't think those stuffed toys which have been on the ground are sanitary enough to take to children in a hospital or anywhere else. Hospitals and many other organizations no longer accept such donations because they could contain something dangerous.   They are exactly where the people who bought them and brought them there intend them to be.  And where they should be.
This is exactly how I feel.   I guess now they don't have any objections to the memorial, they are as happy as can be.....now that their Slore daughter is out of jail.   Also they are looking for donations for their Fraudation.   I hate them.

"The Devil is Dancing Tonight"   Nancy Grace
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: August 09, 2011, 10:21:00 PM »

I would have been surprised if George and Cindy would have not shown up today since it is right  down the street from their house.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: August 09, 2011, 10:30:18 PM »

Today at dusk I went and sat on the porch and the fields and woods were full of fireflies. It almost looked like twinkling Christmas lights. It was so peaceful and quiet and I thought this is like lighting hundreds of candles in remembrance of Caylee's birthday. Happy Birthday sweet angel.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: August 09, 2011, 10:31:43 PM »

Today at dusk I went and sat on the porch and the fields and woods were full of fireflies. It almost looked like twinkling Christmas lights. It was so peaceful and quiet and I thought this is like lighting hundreds of candles in remembrance of Caylee's birthday. Happy Birthday sweet angel.

sweet..

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: August 09, 2011, 10:34:06 PM »

I saw this posted on the Candles for Caylee FB pg.                    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=195179260539287

When God calls little children to dwell with Him above,
We mortals sometime question the wisdom of His love.
For no heartache compares with the death of one small child
Who does so much to make our world, seem wonderful and mild
Perhaps God tires of calling the aged to his fold,
So He picks a rosebud, before it can grow old.
God knows how much we need them, and so He takes but few
To make the land of Heaven more beautiful to view.
Believing this is difficult still somehow we must try,
The saddest word mankind knows will always be "Goodbye."
So when a little child departs, we who are left behind
Must realize God loves children, Angels are hard to find.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Lily Valley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #186 on: August 09, 2011, 10:35:37 PM »

I hope the memorial walkway project goes through without any hitch and a lovely tribute is built to honor this little cherub ... she deserves a permanent remembrance.   I wish they could get permoission to re-name the street area Caylee Marie Way.     an angelic monkey
Caylee Marie Way.....I love it.....It would be wonderful if they would do that.

"The Devil is Dancing Tonight"   Nancy Grace
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: August 09, 2011, 10:41:17 PM »

night everyone..
glad that I post with the kindest people in the world...all of you!
God bless Caylee ....

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: August 09, 2011, 11:03:15 PM »

I've been a mess all day today...crying here and there.
I wanted to go to the memorial but felt like I might lose it if I saw Cindy so I stood home.

Happy Birthday, Little Sunshine!  an angelic monkey

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: August 09, 2011, 11:27:44 PM »

How are george and cindy STILL together?!?!?!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: August 09, 2011, 11:47:12 PM »

How are george and cindy STILL together?!?!?!

Thinking they are the only ones who can stand one another....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #191 on: August 10, 2011, 12:02:16 AM »

Hi monkeys,       

I am having a really hard time with Caylee's birthday day.........

I just popped in to grab alot of monkey hugs 'cause I really need them........  

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: August 10, 2011, 02:11:05 AM »

Hi monkeys,       

I am having a really hard time with Caylee's birthday day.........

I just popped in to grab alot of monkey hugs 'cause I really need them........  

an angelic monkey

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: August 10, 2011, 06:04:04 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28817094/detail.html
Caylee's Grandparents Attend Memorial
George, Cindy Anthony Visit Woods Where Granddaughter's Body Found
POSTED: Tuesday, August 9, 2011
UPDATED: 8:59 pm EDT August 9, 2011

::snipping2::
Bring Kids Home is now trying to raise $200,000 to build the memorial, which will honor Caylee and other missing children, according to a spokesman. They are hoping to raise $25,000 from individual donations, with corporate donors covering the remaining cost.

The New Jersey-based nonprofit registered as a corporation in 2008. However, a Local 6 News investigation revealed that New Jersey officials revoked the group's corporation status in April because officers failed to submit annual reports for the past two years as required by law.

The founder of Bring Kids Home, Eric Segura, told Local 6 News reporter Mike DeForest that he was unaware he was required to file those reports. He said he was not aware New Jersey officials had revoked the corporation status until Local 6 brought it to his attention.

Video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: August 10, 2011, 06:16:41 AM »

http://www.10news.com/news/28818623/detail.html
Attorney Denies Anthony Is Staying In Local Mansion
Media Reports Say Casey Anthony Was Seen At Todd Macaluso's Rancho Santa Fe Estate
POSTED: 8:15 pm PDT August 9, 2011
UPDATED: 9:24 pm PDT August 9, 2011

RANCHO SANTA FE, Calif. -- An attorney who worked on Casey Anthony's defense team told 10News on Tuesday that his former client is not living in his Rancho Santa Fe mansion after reports surfaced that Anthony was hiding out at his home.

10News reporter Allison Ash was the only reporter in the country who was invited inside Todd Macaluso's home to see if there were any signs of Anthony, who was acquitted last month in the death of her daughter Caylee.

"I didn't find Casey Anthony," said Ash, who said she was given access to every room in the house, including bathrooms, closets and the detached guest house on Macaluso's sprawling $5.2 million estate.
Video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: August 10, 2011, 07:24:50 AM »

was thinking last night that it is odd that TMZ has not come out and denied that they paid for or paid paid Casey for the pictures of her strolling down the street..their silence is deafening....

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: August 10, 2011, 07:53:15 AM »

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
We've been pushed back to 735a. Live tv... @todayshow @KerryNBC #caseyanthony
29 minutes ago
Jim Lichtenstein
@KerryNBC minutes away from live on @todayshow at 7:17a. Seems like a mosquito convention on Suburban Dr. #caseyanthony yfrog.com/h0ce7bqsj
38 minutes ago
Jim Lichtenstein
The Anthony's break their silence at a Caylee memorial tonight. Report on @todayshow #caseyanthony pic.twitter.com/bMUzjSL
7 hours ago  http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: August 10, 2011, 08:11:59 AM »

Shot of what the Memorial will look like.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: August 10, 2011, 08:13:08 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28817094/detail.html
Caylee's Grandparents Attend Memorial
George, Cindy Anthony Visit Woods Where Granddaughter's Body Found
POSTED: Tuesday, August 9, 2011
UPDATED: 7:44 am EDT August 10, 2011

Video at link.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- In their first public appearance since their daughter, Casey Anthony, was acquitted of murder last month, George and Cindy Anthony visited the woods where their granddaughter's body was recovered.

"We didn't know how we'd be perceived," George Anthony told Local 6 News. "It's just a great tribute to our Caylee. It's a great tribute to her. Other children have to come home, too. And that's what should be concentrated on now. We know where Caylee's at."

About 100 others joined the Anthonys as they released butterflies into the woods in memory of Caylee's 6th birthday. They later released lavender balloons.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: August 10, 2011, 08:18:44 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
bobkealing bob kealing
I'm checking to see if #JudgePerry will issue #CaseyAnthony probation order today. Monday spokeswoman said it would likely be end of week.
7 minutes ago

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.