May 14, 2024, 11:52:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #7 8/09/11 - 8/17/11  (Read 296458 times)
echosofangels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #760 on: August 14, 2011, 08:06:46 AM »

Hi monkeys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OK EVERYONE,........... lets get on this now, I signed every petition I could from Canada..............this needs to be done..............HUGS...........

http://www.change.org/#search/fbi%20casey%20anthony

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

ok, I am bumping this becasue I am thinking no one saw it..............so, here it is again!!!!

PLEASE go there and sign,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

an angelic monkey

Great!  signed them all!

i signed!

-Darlene
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: August 14, 2011, 09:03:18 AM »

Hi monkeys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OK EVERYONE,........... lets get on this now, I signed every petition I could from Canada..............this needs to be done..............HUGS...........

http://www.change.org/#search/fbi%20casey%20anthony

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

ok, I am bumping this becasue I am thinking no one saw it..............so, here it is again!!!!

PLEASE go there and sign,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

an angelic monkey

Great!  signed them all!

i signed!

Ditto

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: August 14, 2011, 09:26:33 AM »

http://blog.pasadenalawoffice.com/Pasadena-Family-Law-Blog/Categories/Child-Abuse.aspx

July 12, 2011
  Did Social Media Make Casey Anthony's Case?
Posted By Donald Schweitzer

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: August 14, 2011, 10:24:02 AM »

Good Morning All!
i thought Casey couldn't be tried in Federal court, can she or not?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: August 14, 2011, 10:40:05 AM »

Good Morning All!

Was thinking the same thing.
Something to do with Florida's laws??
Have to go over the state line, can't remember the whole thing.
Hope I'm wrong.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: August 14, 2011, 10:44:30 AM »

Good Morning All!

Was thinking the same thing.
Something to do with Florida's laws??
Have to go over the state line, can't remember the whole thing.
Hope I'm wrong.

Me too! I signed a petition for a federal case right after the verdict, wish we knew something once & for all!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: August 14, 2011, 10:47:29 AM »

Does anyone find it as ironic as I do that her defense team and parents fought so hard trying to save her life and they never dreamed she would be acquitted that now they don't know what to do with her?  They were thinking short term, make money, dump her sorry azz and now they are stuck with her!  I'm lovin' it. 

This has to be affecting them on a personal level.  They created a monster and don't know what to do with it.   Monkey Devil!
They can all walk away, they did their job, but greed is the motivation.  It just isn't paying out as quickly as they thought, so they are hanging on to her.  I wish them all the bad luck they deserve.

Tupe, I'm not sure they can walk away.  She knows "a lot about a lot of things" and I don't think she'd mind telling for $$$.  IMO, she has/had an inappropriate relationship with Baez and could have a lot to say about Mason, too.  Then of course, there's her parents and brother......ugh   
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: August 14, 2011, 10:51:59 AM »

Vinnie just said that if Casey wants to be safe, maybe she should be locked up again! 

The stupid thing is, she's probably "safe" anywhere. People will call her names, spit at her, flip her off, cuss at her...it'll be just like being at home with Sindy but I digress.....more than likely no one is out to harm her but Blowhole can't keep her in his grimy stubby hands forever.  The minute he realizes her worth ratio is in the low 4 digits instead of the 6 or mor figure range...he'll say his goodbyes.
One day he's gonna have to let her fend for herself. Maybe she'll feel a smidge of the fear her child felt?

I think bozo will be afraid to abandon her. I think she would accuse him of sexual actions during those days she stayed in his office. He didn't even have a secretary then, so it would be believable even if she is such a liar. I wouldn't doubt it anyway but she could take him down rapidly so he is STUCK with her now.

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #768 on: August 14, 2011, 11:01:55 AM »

I read CNN to catch up on the news.  Every story I have read has one or two comments about Casey Anthony on it LOL It doesn't matter what the story is about - just goes to show that people are very much STILL upset about the verdict!

Just pick any crime story & read the comments!
http://www.cnn.com/

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: August 14, 2011, 11:03:11 AM »

Casey has gotten away with the ultimate crime, murder! What's to stop her now, she has no conscience & doesn't give a fat rat's about anyone but herself. She'll say or do anything she wants
for money or fame or whatever; we all know that. She's emboldened now! 

Phaedrus
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: August 14, 2011, 11:14:50 AM »

Does anyone find it as ironic as I do that her defense team and parents fought so hard trying to save her life and they never dreamed she would be acquitted that now they don't know what to do with her?  They were thinking short term, make money, dump her sorry azz and now they are stuck with her!  I'm lovin' it. 

This has to be affecting them on a personal level.  They created a monster and don't know what to do with it.   Monkey Devil!
They can all walk away, they did their job, but greed is the motivation.  It just isn't paying out as quickly as they thought, so they are hanging on to her.  I wish them all the bad luck they deserve.

Tupe, I'm not sure they can walk away.  She knows "a lot about a lot of things" and I don't think she'd mind telling for $$$.  IMO, she has/had an inappropriate relationship with Baez and could have a lot to say about Mason, too.  Then of course, there's her parents and brother......ugh   

Hello  I don't think anyone would be interested in what any of them have to say.  Maybe the golden finger?   
Which of the lies to you want to hear first.....
I wouldn't send one cent on any of them period.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: August 14, 2011, 11:27:56 AM »

http://www.mainjustice.com/2011/07/07/petitions-seek-federal-charges-against-casey-anthony/

There is a petition out there seeking Federal Charges against the skank stating she violated Caylee's basic civil rights because she didn't seek help for Caylee.

This article says that you can only violate someone's civil rights if you are acting on behalf of the government.  The violation would have to have been committed by LE, the State, or some other governmental agency.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

http://www.popehat.com/2011/08/04/the-caylee-mobs-law-may-be-different-than-what-you-learned-in-law-school/

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: August 14, 2011, 11:53:10 AM »

Late to the party and haven't commented on the probation order yet.  While I'm glad to see the order cannot understand for the life of me why she has been given so much time to report, since it was known to all parties that there was a possibilty the Judge would make this ruling. 

I expect she'll not have to do her prob. in Orlando and will squeeze out of getting a job too.   

and why the hey is Lippman making these press statements?!  Wish they'd all fade away - but I guess there's no money in that eh?!

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #773 on: August 14, 2011, 01:08:32 PM »

Sorry if this has been posted.....DNA AnswerBy Donna MacLeanMichael Duggan is NOT the father.  I have to accept it, I don't believe it but I know I did all I could.  I had a tough time with the DNA coming from the prosecution only because if Mike was the dad, it wouldn't look good for them. Thank you guys... for hanging in with me.  you guys are the best. some family still need to be contacted so please, try to avoid this getting out if you can. Thank you all. Donna
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #774 on: August 14, 2011, 01:09:40 PM »

It was posted yesterday at around 12
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: August 14, 2011, 01:16:19 PM »

I never thought that guy was the father anyways...

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #776 on: August 14, 2011, 01:22:18 PM »

Sorry if this has been posted.....DNA AnswerBy Donna MacLeanMichael Duggan is NOT the father.  I have to accept it, I don't believe it but I know I did all I could.  I had a tough time with the DNA coming from the prosecution only because if Mike was the dad, it wouldn't look good for them. Thank you guys... for hanging in with me.  you guys are the best. some family still need to be contacted so please, try to avoid this getting out if you can. Thank you all. Donna
Why would it be bad for prosecution? & if she doesnt want it out, why post on fb?i would be interested to know if there is proof she actually paid for this testing to be done. She seems a bit hinky to me.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #777 on: August 14, 2011, 01:28:25 PM »

she told me about 4 weeks ago that she had to pay 4 thousand dollars before they would do it,,and she said her dad paid it...there is another note that she wrote after this one..i posted it yesterday,,,i should have posted that one 1st,,but since its been this long i didn't think she would mind if i showed you guys,,i have talked to her alot since she said her son was caylee's dad,,
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #778 on: August 14, 2011, 01:29:32 PM »

but don't get me wrong,,my hinky meter as been on also,,and still is
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: August 14, 2011, 02:05:39 PM »

but don't get me wrong,,my hinky meter as been on also,,and still is

same here...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.