May 22, 2024, 07:17:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 308964 times)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1320 on: February 16, 2009, 05:36:10 PM »

I'm feeling saddened today monkey friends.  I don't want to bring down the cage but if I don't get some more information that Crazy is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt I will probably continue to be sad.  Or maybe it will pass and tomorrow will seem brighter.  I thought that once they found her remains I would feel better.  I also thought when she was laid to rest I would feel better.  It seems that the chaos keeps going on and this poor little girl receives no peace or justice.  I guess I have to remember that she's in Jesus' arms now and she is at peace.  Sorry for the rant, sometimes the hands of time move too slow for me when it comes to Justice for Caylee.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1321 on: February 16, 2009, 05:36:27 PM »

Here it is
http://www.wftv.com/news/18726218/detail.html#-
Casey Anthony's Attorney Jose Baez Hospitalized

Monday, February 16, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned Casey Anthony's lead attorney was hospitalized this weekend for stomach problems.

A spokesperson with Jose Baez's team confirmed to Eyewitness News he checked himself into the hospital to have some tests run.

Eyewitness News asked if it was stress-related. His spokesperson said Baez is more than ready to defend Casey in court.
Spokeperson sure was defensive. Gee! [ Simple question that has nothing to do whether he is ready to defend Casey. I would assume it was stress related considering what this case is. Probably gasritus(sp). You swallow pockets of air when you eat and it gives you gas. My mom had trouble with that.  You can tell by looking at JB he isn't eating healthy and I am sure gulping down his food while talking..easy to do./color]
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1322 on: February 16, 2009, 05:36:35 PM »

REALLY STUPID QUESTION WARNING!  

Can someone explain all of the WS quoting? TYIA, Lovin

I've been posting that.  I thought it might give us something to discuss about Caylee.

Thanks Puzzler.I sure wish we would get some documents this week.

You and me both...more documents to go throught are what we need right now...I'm thinking the next set will have some real interesting information in them, too.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1323 on: February 16, 2009, 05:39:28 PM »

REALLY STUPID QUESTION WARNING!  

Can someone explain all of the WS quoting? TYIA, Lovin

I've been posting that.  I thought it might give us something to discuss about Caylee.

Thanks Puzzler!  Can't say I didn't warn ya!

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1324 on: February 16, 2009, 05:42:03 PM »

help..
klass.. (or anyone else who can help me)... i tried looking at blinks new website... but i got so many blinking flashing YOU WON things on there.. i nearly had an anyurism   epileptic fit instant migraine...

how can i see her site without all that crap? is there a way to pay to lose the pop ups or whatEVER that blinding flashing crap?

THANKS! I REALLY want to read it...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1325 on: February 16, 2009, 05:44:49 PM »

I'm feeling saddened today monkey friends.  I don't want to bring down the cage but if I don't get some more information that Crazy is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt I will probably continue to be sad.  Or maybe it will pass and tomorrow will seem brighter.  I thought that once they found her remains I would feel better.  I also thought when she was laid to rest I would feel better.  It seems that the chaos keeps going on and this poor little girl receives no peace or justice.  I guess I have to remember that she's in Jesus' arms now and she is at peace.  Sorry for the rant, sometimes the hands of time move too slow for me when it comes to Justice for Caylee.
Cheer up LovinLife because the best is yet to come. The good stuff we won't hear about until trial. Also, as we can see the A's have contrived alot of their stories and when you put all the pieces of the puzzle together...she is not only guilty but the A's knew about it. It is all in their own words in interviews. How many missing children families have you seen go to LE interviews with notebooks full of keeping things straight? It did not do C or G anygood to keep those notebooks because the videos are out of inconsistencies.

When you are down just sit back and watch the FBI interviews. Notice the FBI guys and how they let them talk knowing they will hang themself at some point. It will brighten your day.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1326 on: February 16, 2009, 05:46:05 PM »

Here it is
http://www.wftv.com/news/18726218/detail.html#-
Casey Anthony's Attorney Jose Baez Hospitalized

Monday, February 16, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned Casey Anthony's lead attorney was hospitalized this weekend for stomach problems.

A spokesperson with Jose Baez's team confirmed to Eyewitness News he checked himself into the hospital to have some tests run.

Eyewitness News asked if it was stress-related. His spokesperson said Baez is more than ready to defend Casey in court.

Another case of too muckin fuch KC koolaid!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1327 on: February 16, 2009, 05:47:25 PM »

Poor Bobo has a tummy ache ... Must be from eating all that Crow ... awe.
Speaking of Him.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/02/casey-anthony-defense-attorney.html
The New PR representative - for Baez  clown
I am sure this has been brought up - I must have missed it.

snipped from above link
 Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez has cut ties with Press Corps Media, the much maligned media relations firm that was not paid by Baez but worked with his law firm in some capacity.

Baez's new spokeswoman is Marti Mackenzie(pictured), author of the book Courting the Media, and spokeswoman in the high-profile Lisa Nowak case.
"What I do is I help free lawyers in high-profile cases to spend the time that's necessary to represent their clients," Mackenzie said.
She would not comment on Baez's previous relationship with Press Corps Media, but said moving forward she is the "only person" handling media relations for the firm.
Press Corps Media came under scrutiny after is was revealed that founder of the company, Gil Cabot, had been convicted of trying to extort money from a Los Angeles television news anchor.

Seems this gal has quite the reputation -

Her own website: http://www.lawyerpr.com/media-relations/index.shtml

A pioneer in the field of high-profile case management, Marti Mackenzie has worked with accused individuals and victims of crimes as well as advised lawyers for twenty-five years. She developed her skills first as Executive Director of the ACLU of Mississippi in 1980.

http://formerspook.blogspot.com/2007/09/nowaks-spin-doctor.html
snipped from Link above: Lisa Nowak Case - You all remember Beware of an Astronaut Scorned - the Astronaut that drove across country in Depends .... for Her Man.

Mackenzie doesn't work cheap, either, and she's now serving as the official mouthpiece for Team Nowak. She distributes statements on behalf of her client, handles queries from the media, and is working to tilt media coverage in favor of Lisa Nowak (good luck with that one). According to her website, Ms. Mackenzie is finishing a book on spin and the modern justice system, entitled "Courting the Media: Public Relations for the Accused and Accusers." We don't plan to read the book, but her ACLU days make Ms. Mackenzie an ideal spokesman for Lisa Nowak. Since the ACLU can justify--and even support--many forms of aberrant behavior, defending a diaper-clad astronaut, intent on kidnapping her rival, should be a piece of cake.

So where is Baez BOBO ZEE Clown getting the Money to Pay Ms. Mackenzie????

Seems like their must be a Money Tree in Camp Anthony ....  If Ms. Mackenzie stays on Board until the Trial .... thats a lotta Moula ... I would think anyway ..since the trial is (speculating) not till fall 09 or after ....
 compress

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1328 on: February 16, 2009, 05:50:45 PM »

Speaking of Him.

snipped from above link
 Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez has cut ties with Press Corps Media, the much maligned media relations firm that was not paid by Baez but worked with his law firm in some capacity.

Baez's new spokeswoman is Marti Mackenzie(pictured), author of the book Courting the Media, and spokeswoman in the high-profile Lisa Nowak case.
"What I do is I help free lawyers in high-profile cases to spend the time that's necessary to represent their clients," Mackenzie said.
She would not comment on Baez's previous relationship with Press Corps Media, but said moving forward she is the "only person" handling media relations for the firm.
Press Corps Media came under scrutiny after is was revealed that founder of the company, Gil Cabot, had been convicted of trying to extort money from a Los Angeles television news anchor.

A pioneer in the field of high-profile case management, Marti Mackenzie has worked with accused individuals and victims of crimes as well as advised lawyers for twenty-five years. She developed her skills first as Executive Director of the ACLU of Mississippi in 1980.

snipped from Link above: Lisa Nowak Case - You all remember Beware of an Astronaut Scorned - the Astronaut that drove across country in Depends .... for Her Man.

Mackenzie doesn't work cheap, either, and she's now serving as the official mouthpiece for Team Nowak. She distributes statements on behalf of her client, handles queries from the media, and is working to tilt media coverage in favor of Lisa Nowak (good luck with that one). According to her website, Ms. Mackenzie is finishing a book on spin and the modern justice system, entitled "Courting the Media: Public Relations for the Accused and Accusers." We don't plan to read the book, but her ACLU days make Ms. Mackenzie an ideal spokesman for Lisa Nowak. Since the ACLU can justify--and even support--many forms of aberrant behavior, defending a diaper-clad astronaut, intent on kidnapping her rival, should be a piece of cake.

Seems like their must be a Money Tree in Camp Anthony ....  If Ms. Mackenzie stays on Board until the Trial .... thats a lotta Moula ... I would think anyway ..since the trial is (speculating) not till fall 09 or after ....
 compress

hes getting paid from all the pic and videos hes been selling for his client.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1329 on: February 16, 2009, 05:53:12 PM »

Hello Everyone.

I tiptoed over to WS to check on their Hayleigh threads.  (I hope I spelled that right.)  I made a post in defense of Tim Miller and TES and I was berated for my choice of a word.  Anyway, I had to come back and tell you all how much I like it here, if I use the wrong word, I'm not publicly flogged. (and I'm not convinced it was the wrong word)

Thanks for listening, carry on, and we'll watch both cases unfold together...
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1330 on: February 16, 2009, 05:55:02 PM »

Cheer up LovinLife because the best is yet to come. The good stuff we won't hear about until trial. Also, as we can see the A's have contrived alot of their stories and when you put all the pieces of the puzzle together...she is not only guilty but the A's knew about it. It is all in their own words in interviews. How many missing children families have you seen go to LE interviews with notebooks full of keeping things straight? It did not do C or G anygood to keep those notebooks because the videos are out of inconsistencies.

When you are down just sit back and watch the FBI interviews. Notice the FBI guys and how they let them talk knowing they will hang themself at some point. It will brighten your day.

Thanks OriginalKat, I'm going back a page and read DESI's post.  I think it's along the lines of what you mentioned.  No wonder George had his "breakdown", keeping track of all those lies must have been exhausting!  I'm just frustrated with all of the waiting.  I haven't heard Boo mention anything about the Grunds lately and I keep hoping some arrests will be forthcoming.  And the documents, ugh!, it's going on 2 weeks now since we speculated they would be coming out!  So sick of all the Anthony DRAMA!  Just want JUSTICE and I want it NOW, dangnabbit!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1331 on: February 16, 2009, 05:57:02 PM »

help..
klass.. (or anyone else who can help me)... i tried looking at blinks new website... but i got so many blinking flashing YOU WON things on there.. i nearly had an anyurism   epileptic fit instant migraine...

how can i see her site without all that crap? is there a way to pay to lose the pop ups or whatEVER that blinding flashing crap?

THANKS! I REALLY want to read it...
I agree, I read some, but the flashing is distracting.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1332 on: February 16, 2009, 05:58:20 PM »

Speaking of Him.

snipped from above link

compress

Aside from accounting for all this money, frankly Im not concerned about this far left turned bloviator one bit - snit she certainly wasnt successful with Nowack - her own book on "SPIN" tells the story doesnt it?   "When one brags to be an expert on spinning a story, you can bet the dial doesnt land on truth"...Capp

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1333 on: February 16, 2009, 05:58:20 PM »

Peanut
We can only hope that he/Baez is as big of a "Nit Wit" that we think he is ...and he does something that "He" too can be indicted for.
Seems he/Baez can't keep his Nose clean for very long ..Hopefully one of these *Felons* People he has confided in ...will sell him out behind his back.

* that was not meant to include Ms. McKenzie I don't want to be stated for including her into this Baez Debacle.
She has barely gotten her feet wet ... We will see how long she lasts until she Jumps ship too.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1334 on: February 16, 2009, 06:00:04 PM »

Hello Everyone.

I tiptoed over to WS to check on their Hayleigh threads.  (I hope I spelled that right.)  I made a post in defense of Tim Miller and TES and I was berated for my choice of a word.  Anyway, I had to come back and tell you all how much I like it here, if I use the wrong word, I'm not publicly flogged. (and I'm not convinced it was the wrong word)

I was reading over there and saw that, I never post there, I'd hate to see what I would receive, don't need the headache. I also like it much better here.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1335 on: February 16, 2009, 06:02:47 PM »

Hello Everyone.

Speak your mind CarolynV!  Glad you are here!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1336 on: February 16, 2009, 06:08:20 PM »

Snipped from Capp

Aside from accounting for all this money, frankly Im not concerned about this far left turned bloviator one bit - snit she certainly wasnt successful with Nowack - her own book on "SPIN" tells the story doesnt it?   "When one brags to be an expert on spinning a story, you can bet the dial doesnt land on truth"...Capp

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1337 on: February 16, 2009, 06:09:12 PM »

BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS!!!!   DOC DUMP WILL BE MID WEEK - THE PRINT HAS TO BE CASEY'S LP WAS RIGHT!

State Releases New Evidence To Anthony's Defense Team
Evidence Includes Results Of Duct Tape Tests
POSTED: 2:37 pm EST February 16, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The state released over 1,100 pages of evidence to Casey Anthony’s defense team on Monday.

According to a source close to the investigation, test results from the FBI crime lab on the duct tape found on slain toddler Caylee Anthony's skull are in that new batch of evidence.

When asked by WESH 2's Bob Kealing if Casey Anthony’s fingerprints were on the duct tape, a source with direct knowledge of the investigation said, "This is not going to be good news for the defense."

A spokeswoman with the state attorney's office told WESH 2 she does not plan to release this new evidence released to the public until at least midweek.

Orlando defense attorney Richard Hornsby said the duct tape evidence brings the possibility of the death penalty back in to play. Hornsby said it may force Anthony’s defense attorney, Jose Baez, to "put Casey on the stand" or "consider a plea bargain."
Caylee was 2 when she was reported missing in July. Her remains were found in December.

Casey Anthony, Caylee’s mother, is charged with her daughter’s murder. She is being held at the Orange County jail.

Anthony’s trial is scheduled to begin in March.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1338 on: February 16, 2009, 06:11:08 PM »

Thanks for that Capp, maybe that is why Baez has stomach issues.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1339 on: February 16, 2009, 06:12:04 PM »

Thank you CAPP!  I can't believe the State's Attny's office was working on a holiday, but I'll take it!  I'm feeling better already! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.