May 03, 2024, 09:18:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 387019 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2009, 07:03:07 PM »

Klaas

Pack your bags...we may be having a trial in the Dr. Phil/K2 case:

04/29/2009 at 08:30 am in Department 69, Edward A. Ferns, Presiding
Conference-Case Management - Trial Date Set

04/29/2009 at 01:00 pm in Department 69, Edward A. Ferns, Presiding
Ruling on Submitted Matter

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW

Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

05/06/2010 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference

05/17/2010 at 09:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial

Am I reading this right, trial date set for 2010 and not 2009?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2009, 07:03:22 PM »

Guess we don't have to rush to pack....does the date say 2010??  sheesh...

Well, that's enough time to request vacation....maybe a little beach house by Santa Monica or Manhattan Beach...hmmmm...
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2009, 07:04:25 PM »

LOL...Blue Moon
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2009, 07:16:03 PM »

Hiya Janet,

Since GBMW is not able to post at SM anymore, she asked me to bring this to your attention.
I hope that`s ok

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Janet,

<SNIPPED>

The Kalpoes were not involved thing. Of course they were involved; but from what I can interpret coming from official sources I’m not going to say I am convinced they kidnapped, murdered or raped Natalee. And I am also convinced that if there was good solid evidence they raped, murdered someone etc. I think the OM would have charged them a long time ago.

<snipped>

GBMW

CARRIED OVER FROM PREVIOUS THREAD.

GBMW

It is obvious that you do not believe that there is a coverup in the Aruban investigation ... a coverup to protect Paulus and Joran from implication in the events that encompass the morning of May 30, 2005.  If the coverup is to be successful Deepak and Satish also have to be protected from implication.

Think about it.  The Kalpoes are not going to go down alone.  If they are implicated they are going to take Paulus and Joran with them as well as the sons of the elite.

Janet

++++++++++

WORDS OF STEVE COHEN

Steve Cohen, the spokesperson for the investigation, claimed that two of the suspects had sex with Natalee Holloway.

Cohen did not retract his claim.  He only stated that it was not part of the "official record".  Inquiring minds want to know if two of the suspects claimed to have sex with Natalee ... why is it not part of the official record.

Steve Cohen
ARUBA TRUTH
December 7, 2005

A coalition of groups announced Friday the appointment of Steve Cohen to act as spokesperson to North American media, in regards to the Natalee Holloway disappearance case.

AHATA and the ATA appointed Cohen to deal with all media relations concerning the case which still commands media coverage in the United States. Mr. Cohen has been part of the Strategic Communications Task Force since its creation in June. He has a full knowledge of the case and is an associate of the Strategic Message Design Group that has served in an advisory capacity to both ATA and AHATA.

The goal of this action is to coordinate the responses of the private and public sectors to North American media.

CARIBBEAN VOICE
Aruba stays afloat through Natalie Holloway’s investigation
Jan 18, 06 | 12:14 pm
By Hazel Heyer

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (eTurboNews) -- Serious sunshiny days and sun-kissed smiles are about to greet the Caribbean island of Aruba sometime soon. Tourism has been shattered by the case of a single incident of an Alabama girl missing since spring break of last year. Closure on the case of Natalee Holloway's disappearance seems imminent. The timeline drawn is about six to seven months from yesterday's announcement.

This, according to SMDG Consulting Team chairman Stephen Cohen, adviser to the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA) and the Aruba Strategic Communications Task Force who spoke at the Caribbean Marketplace being held in San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Cohen's team is tasked with bringing out the facts in the case and establishing a more orderly approach in dealing with the media in a crisis situation. A seasoned television news expert from CBS, Cohen has been part of the SMDG team since the beginning of the investigations.

If current findings are true, Cohen said they are going to accelerate their efforts. Extensive search for forensic evidence continues. Yesterday, 50 members of the Aruban police department searched extensively through the dune by the lighthouse in search for clues. "Anything DNA that is identified to be of Natalee's will allow us to bring a strong case forward against the three boys. We are also getting to finally talk to some of the Alabama teens who left on that plane and did not wait around for interrogation," said Cohen.

Aruba believes it is most important to get a hold of her mental state and most importantly, Natalee's physical state at the time of disappearance. "Two of the boys said they had consensual sex with her. Whether consensual or not, depends on her ability to be conscious and make a choice," said Cohen …

Steve Cohen
ARUBA TRUTH
January 29, 2006

There are concerns about the statements regarding the investigations view of whether or not any of the suspects had consensual sex with Natalee Holloway. It was not my intention to suggest that they had admitted any such actions on the official record.

Well listen Tamikosansmom,

There is certainly a coverup at Evil Island but, but the Dutch OM is NOT part of it!

Please, please get real

Thank you

never lift the pressure of evil island
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2009, 07:22:46 PM »

bastibro

Don't know if you're joking...but the original Attorney General Theresa whatever had a nice letter explaining all the errors by her Dutch OM, Karen Jansen.  The Dutch wanted Hans so badly he is being sent to St. Maarten.  He will fit right in with their politicians.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2009, 07:23:50 PM »

LOL...Blue Moon

That means it will be 4 years since this case was brought forward.  Those scumbags do not deserve to be in our courtrooms.  I guess I am very disappointed that they get to be heard in our country yet Natalee cannot be heard in their courtroom in their country.  It is all so damned unfair.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2009, 07:26:19 PM »

LOL...Blue Moon

That means it will be 4 years since this case was brought forward.  Those scumbags do not deserve to be in our courtrooms.  I guess I am very disappointed that they get to be heard in our country yet Natalee cannot be heard in their courtroom in their country.  It is all so damned unfair.

I'm just glad Phil isn't settling. I just want their testimony on the record.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2009, 07:31:33 PM »

LOL...Blue Moon

You think Deepak & Satish would be nervous having to come to America and give a deposition??Me thinks so.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2009, 07:32:24 PM »

LOL...Blue Moon

I agree Buckeye yet for some reason I just cannot see those 2 scums on a stand answering anything nor will they turn over what needs to be turned over.  I am surprised a judge has let this stand and not dismissed it.  I guess they will get their day in court unlike Natalee.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2009, 07:41:02 PM »

Is this date of 2010 correct or is that a typo?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2009, 07:48:17 PM »

Hiya Janet,

Since GBMW is not able to post at SM anymore, she asked me to bring this to your attention.
I hope that`s ok

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Janet,

<SNIPPED>

The Kalpoes were not involved thing. Of course they were involved; but from what I can interpret coming from official sources I’m not going to say I am convinced they kidnapped, murdered or raped Natalee. And I am also convinced that if there was good solid evidence they raped, murdered someone etc.  I think the OM would have charged them a long time ago.

<snipped>

GBMW

GBMW

It can be assumed that there was a foundation that Karin Janssen derived her suspicions from which warranted the initial arrest of Deepak and Satish Kalpoe in June, 2005 as well as the second arrest in August, 2005.  Then there were the third arrests of the Kalpoe brothers in November, 2007.

Also, there must have been a foundation that the family’s Arban attorney derived from when she confirmed that there were suspicions regarding a gang rape and murder which involved Deepak and Satish. 

1.  FIRST ARREST - JUNE, 2005 - KARIN JANSSEN

Aruba Authorities Detail Murder Suspicions
Friday, June 24, 2005

Joran van der Sloot (search) and his friends Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are being held under suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

A fourth man, party boat DJ Steve Croes, is being held under the same conditions.

The fifth man, Paul van der Sloot (search) — the father of 17-year-old Joran — was being held on suspicion of complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping. Under the Aruban system, complicity is a lesser charge.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160654,00.html

2.  SECOND ARREST - AUGUST, 2005 - KARIN JANSSEN

Brothers arrested again in Aruba case
Two held on suspicion of acting with others in teen's rape, killing
Saturday, August 27, 2005 Posted: 0319 GMT (1119 HKT)

(CNN) -- After being detained and then released last month in Natalee Holloway's disappearance, two brothers were arrested again Friday in Aruba on suspicion they acted "together with other people" in raping and killing the Alabama teen, the prosecutor's office said.

Without elaborating on the evidence, the office said in a statement that "new facts and circumstances" led them to re-arrest Satish Kalpoe, 18 and brother Deepak, 21.

"They are suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately raping somebody," the statement said.

"Aside from these suspicions against the two brothers, there are new suspicions, which at this point the prosecutor is not commenting on."

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/26/aruba.arrests/index.html

NANCY GRACE
Kalpoe Brothers Rearrested
Aired August 26, 2005 - 20:00:00 ET

HELEN LEJUEZ, TWITTY FAMILY ATTORNEY: I don`t think this has to do with a lot of wiretapping. I do believe it has to do with bringing forth the new evidence. It has to do with the case approaching the 60 days and that they are adding new evidence so they can have the case going.

GRACE: OK, what new evidence, Helen?

LEJUEZ: The rape case.

GRACE: OK. You said new evidence. What "new evidence" regarding Natalee Holloway do you think prosecutors have?

LEJUEZ: Right now, they`re talking about a gang rape. So when we talk about a gang rape, we talk about a gang. The gang consisted of three of them. Right?

GRACE: Right.

LEJUEZ: Even though -- even though maybe it`s not out that the other suspect that`s in jail right now will be added to the gang, he is part of the gang.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/26/ng.01.html

Kalpoe Brothers Re-Arrested
Tuesday, August 30, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY:  Well, I think it's a big moment, Greta. You know, the prosecution and the investigation is moving very carefully. They don't want to make more mistakes, and they are very careful. So they must have had some real, real evidence and new facts that they felt confident enough to haul them back in.

… Well, it means that the investigation is moving forward and there's hope that we might go towards a trial because, at first, I was doubting whether we were even facing a trial. It shows that the police have done some good work and apparently gathered evidence, new evidence enough for to bring them back in custody.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,167372,00.html

THIRD ARREST - NOVEMBER, 2007 - HANS MOS

Three Young Men Re-Arrested in Natalee Holloway Disappearance
Thursday, November 22, 2007

Dutch student Joran van der Sloot and two Surinamese brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, were arrested on suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway, the prosecutor's office said in a statement.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,312488,00.html

Aruba's Chief Prosecutor on New Evidence Against Holloway Suspects
Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hans Mos, Aruba's chief prosecutor, told ABC News he believes the the new evidence makes the case against the three men stronger than it was two years.  "We are convinced if we had had this evidence we have now they would not have been released by the court at that time," Mos said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,313168,00.html

updated 1:17 p.m. EST, Fri December 7, 2007
Van der Sloot ordered released from Aruba jail

All three suspects, who were arrested and released during the investigation in 2005, were rearrested November 21, with authorities citing new and incriminating evidence against them. That new evidence has not been disclosed, but Mos has said it was gathered from advanced techniques used to re-examine existing information, including cell phone records and text messages exchanged the night Holloway disappeared.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/12/07/aruba/index.html

Aruba's Chief Prosecutor on New Evidence Against Holloway Suspects
Tuesday, November 27, 2007

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Breaking news from Aruba, Joran van der Sloot ordered to stay behind bars for at least eight more days. Now, the Kalpoe brothers already got the same news last week. Now, all three suspects were re-arrested. Why? The prosecutor has now charged all three with voluntary manslaughter of Natalee Holloway.

HANS MOS, ARUBA'S CHIEF PROSECUTOR:  And this decision to re-arrest these three suspects was a decision taken by 10 lawyers, by 10 lawyers sitting around a table (INAUDIBLE) whole afternoon, being presented the new material.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,313168,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2009, 07:53:23 PM »

LOL...Blue Moon

I agree Buckeye yet for some reason I just cannot see those 2 scums on a stand answering anything nor will they turn over what needs to be turned over.  I am surprised a judge has let this stand and not dismissed it.  I guess they will get their day in court unlike Natalee.

JOHN Q. KELLY

Holloway Case: New Kalpoe Documents
Friday, September 14, 2007

KELLY: I believe David Koch (ph), one of the attorneys for the Kalpoes actually signed a declaration at the court indicating that even if the court ordered the documents be turned over, they were not going to turn them over, which was sort of, for lack of a better word, arrogant on his part. The court did not necessarily like that.

But I can't see them both using the courts as a sword and then a shield. They can't bring this action, they can't seek damages and not obey the orders of the court and expect their case to go forward.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296798,00.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2009, 07:59:28 PM »

bastibro

Don't know if you're joking...but the original Attorney General Theresa whatever had a nice letter explaining all the errors by her Dutch OM, Karen Jansen.  The Dutch wanted Hans so badly he is being sent to St. Maarten.  He will fit right in with their politicians.

Yep Buckeye, we in the Netherlands realize that Hans Mos is not the most smart prosecutor the Dutch have ever seen but, we also know that he is NOT corrupt.

Neither is Karin Jansen corrupt.

What I`m trying to say is that they were, at least at that time, incapable to deal with the pressure this case brought along(They made mistakes) but they are NOT corrupt!!

Please believe me and take this to heart because you all`ve been on a dead track until this very moment

There was/is a cover up in Aruba, however that`s limited to Joran, the Klaploe`s, Paulus, Voc(King) and IMO to one or two other persons.

This whole crab trap theory, that`s the distraction here at Scared Monkeys.

Thanks for appreciating my opinion

never lift the pressure of evil island
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2009, 08:06:29 PM »

Is this date of 2010 correct or is that a typo?

I don't think typo because it is repeated.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2009, 08:09:01 PM »

Don't miss tonights Dana Pretzer show!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2009, 08:13:31 PM »

Klaas

Pack your bags...we may be having a trial in the Dr. Phil/K2 case:

04/29/2009 at 08:30 am in Department 69, Edward A. Ferns, Presiding
Conference-Case Management - Trial Date Set

04/29/2009 at 01:00 pm in Department 69, Edward A. Ferns, Presiding
Ruling on Submitted Matter

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW

Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

05/06/2010 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference

05/17/2010 at 09:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial

WOW, this is excellent news IMO.  So the Dr. Phil people didn't push to settle!  I love it!  MAY 2010!!  A mere 5 years after they murdered Natalee Holloway and disposed of her body.  Maybe in the Dr. Phil case we can get some answers?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2009, 08:14:13 PM »

bastibro

Yep Buckeye, we in the Netherlands realize that Hans Mos is not the most smart prosecutor the Dutch have ever seen but, we also know that he is NOT corrupt.

What I`m trying to say is that they were, at least at that time, incapable to deal with the pressure this case brought along(They made mistakes) but they are NOT corrupt!!

Please believe me and take this to heart because you all`ve been on a dead track until this very moment

There was/is a cover up in Aruba, however that`s limited to Joran, the Klaploe`s, Paulus, Voc(King) and IMO to one or two other persons.

The decisions are only determined by the evidence presented. Thank God, Nico Jorg presented supplemental evidence, or Paulus would have gotten paid.  Please don't tell me Jansen couldn't deal with the pressure.  She prosecuted a whole gang, in Holland. If they were unable to function they should have filed motions to the Hague describing their inability to perform their duty and why.  They are either part of the problem or they are hiding from it. Either way, it is injustice for an eighteen year old girl and her family.  Who was to represent the victim?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2009, 08:21:22 PM »

Klaas

Maybe you could check the 4/29 Ruling and see if it says anything important...please...thanks.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2009, 08:22:34 PM »

Klaas

Maybe you could check the 4/29 Ruling and see if it says anything important...please...thanks.

I just checked and nothing is available yet.  Even though it shows the ruling the documents for that ruling have not been filed or not updated in the website.  I'll check again tomorrow.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2009, 08:22:47 PM »

bastibro

The decisions are only determined by the evidence presented. Thank God, Nico Jorg presented supplemental evidence, or Paulus would have gotten paid.  Please don't tell me Jansen couldn't deal with the pressure.  She prosecuted a whole gang, in Holland. If they were unable to function they should have filed motions to the Hague describing their inability to perform their duty and why.  They are either part of the problem or they are hiding from it. Either way, it is injustice for an eighteen year old girl and her family.  Who was to represent the victim?

POST OF THE DAY!!!

Buckeye ... NOBODY was respresented Natalee Holloway.

In the words of Beth Holloway ... "The defence was running the show."

Janet

+++++++

LOVING NATALEE - Beth Holloway

Page 183:
  The Dutch interrogators, who have tried as hard as the FBI to help us, come up to the room. They are trying to make heads or tails of this. "In Holland this would never have happened' one of them tells me. "The defense is running the show". They were as shocked as we were that the 3 will be released and said information was presented to the judge that showed ample reason to keep them in custody.

NANCY GRACE
Judge Dismisses Holloway Suit
Aired August 11, 2006 - 20:00:00   ET

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S MOTHER: ... We go back and we remember that Paulus Van Der Sloot and Antonio Carlo have been connected since the very beginning and really just kind of running the show. I mean, the defense attorneys seemed to be running the show in Aruba last summer. So it doesn`t surprise us at all that he would prevail again here.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0608/11/ng.01.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.